MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Avalanche King ST EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Avalanche King ST EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Avalanche King ST EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Avalanche King ST EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Avalanche King ST EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Avalanche King ST EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Avalanche King ST EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Avalanche King ST EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Avalanche King ST EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Avalanche King ST

2 posters

Go down

Avalanche King ST Empty Avalanche King ST

Post by Caduceus Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:01 am

Base Ability: The user has free control over the flow of Ice and snow abilities listed in the tree... Whenever the user engages into battle the temperature drops to -16°F. For each strike Ruxa takes in combat, or strike that he lands on the opposition, the colder the air temperature becomes. -2°F for every damage received. In contrast to the base ability, it snows whenever this Skill Tree is in use. This has a range/radius of 400 ft. So long as Ruxamon stays within this radius, his speed and agility raise slightly every time the temperature decreases with the base ability.

Base Ability Cool Down: Passive. [Toggled]

Tier One

White Fluff: Snow generates wherever the user wants wills it too. The Snow is a mix of ice, earth, and frost. It can be wiedled within a ten foot radius, however it's primary forces are built to defend. It is treated as a 'weapon'.

Frost Slicer: Ruxa pulls in multiple snowflakes to generate a large snowflake disk. The disks hover above Ruxamon's hand and are sent off when he motions it to launch. The disk's size is determined by how hard the snow is blowing. (While Base Ability is active ~ disks are one foot in length.) Disks move as fast as the user's current speed stat. It's worth noting the snowflakes are sharp enough to pierce armor on contact. [CD: 3]

Snow Drops: Summons dealing with the natural weather, in a cold way, are 3 DP cheaper.

Chill Fickle: Each time the temperature drops, Ruxamon's speed and agility increase slightly.

Cold Swordsman - Gallant Upgrade: While wielding Frozen Pride on the field, each time the temperture changes, all Ice/snow damage inflicted is increased slightly.

Tier Two
Anti-heat: The base ability now causes the temperature to decrease twice as fast.

Freezer Burns: Each time the temperature drops, all hostile enemies receive moderate damage, it is treated as ice/snow damage.

Icecrown: Forcefully decreases the temperature, in the same method of the base ability. The difference being no damage is needed to be inflicted to resolve this.
[CD: 4]

Invoking The Tundra: The user can raise huge glacier like structures from the ground, They're very sharp, and generate at a fast speed. Up to five can be used before the Cooldowns sets in. [CD: 10]

Tier Three
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:
3rd Skill:

Tier Fourth
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:

Tier Five
1st Skill:

Last edited by Ruxa on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Caduceus
Caduceus

Directory : 〘Link〙

Theme:

Back to top Go down

Avalanche King ST Empty Re: Avalanche King ST

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Base Ability: You will have to choose between either complete manipulation over ice and snow, or controlling the storm/decreasing the temperature that you create within 400 feet.

Tier One:
Snow Drops: You're going to need to explain what more this does, besides just the DP decrease. From what I've read, it works in conjunction with your Frigo Slicer, but I don't know how it does.

Chill Fickle: This is going to need to be a slight increase

Cold Swordsman - Gallant Upgrade: This may need to be reduced to a slight increase, unless you can work it in with whatever your choose for your base skill to up its damage threshold. I took a look at Frozen Pride and saw that a great increase to it, would be too much without some sort of drawback or condition met.

Tier Two
Anti-Heat: Depending on if you go with manipulation over ice and snow, or the storm, this may need to be changed to something else.

Freezer Burns: Same as above.

Icecrown: Same as Anti-Heat. Another thing, depending on if you do go with the storm, I noticed this ability has a cooldown, but no duration. If you decide on storm, make sure this ability has a duration in relation with the cooldown.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Caduceus Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:58 pm

To clarify the Base Ability, it was trying to say I had control over my own skills with ice and snow.

I fixed the Snow drops thing, that was a mistake I forgot to fix before posting the tree.

I figured the weakness was having to wield frozen pride, since I could just have a regular slight boost; but instead I have to have the weapon out to actually GET it.

Icecrown doesn't need a duration since it forcibly decreases the temp by -4°F
(Because Anti-heat decreases temperatures twice the number of its original shown as -2°F.)

Caduceus
Caduceus

Theme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Cold Swordsman - Gallant Upgrade: If you can summon/de-summon the weapon at will, it isn't a weakness. I'm not saying that you would, but there is nothing stopping you from dual wielding your keyblade, along with the shield form, or with the sword form. That's why I'm saying it should be at a slight increase or gain a slight increase for every time x condition is met.

Icecrown: Then this doesn't need a cooldown then
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Caduceus Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Fixed.
Caduceus
Caduceus

Theme:

Back to top Go down