MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Heart Seeking EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Heart Seeking EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Heart Seeking EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Heart Seeking EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Heart Seeking EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Heart Seeking EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Heart Seeking EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Heart Seeking EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Heart Seeking EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Heart Seeking

3 posters

Go down

Heart Seeking Empty Heart Seeking

Post by Unmei Arashi Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Heart-Seeking: Whenever a projectile is fired from the weapon of choice, it splits off into two and forms a space, acting as if two projectiles were fired at once. This increases by one per tier and doesn’t have to happen when the projectile is fired.
Cooldown: N/A

Flash Arrow: This allows an arrow to be shot, plus the extras from Heart-Seeking, releasing a blinding flash to blind only enemies for 1 posts per tier. | 6 Posts Cooldown

Bolt Arrow: .Arrows/projectiles fired at close range hold the same power as if they were fired from long rang.  | passive

Detonate: Any projectile fired, whether it be a spell or from a ranged weapon, may explode for whatever element it is aligned to. This is a 3-meter-area explosion, dealing slight damage per projectile, moderate if the projectiles explode with a combo element. | 5 Posts Cooldown

Shrapnel: Upon impact, the projectile, given it is solid, splinters off to multiply the amount of times it inflicts damage on someone by 2 per tier.

Seeking Target: Adds a homing effect to all projectiles whether they are spells or fired from a ranged weapon.. this ability scales with my agility tier.

Last edited by Unmei Arashi on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Unmei Arashi
Unmei Arashi

Back to top Go down

Heart Seeking Empty Re: Heart Seeking

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Heart-Seeking: Just to clarify, with this ability you're able to shoot a projectile more than once and in each rise in character tier, you can add even more shots to this? If so, then that's all fine and dandy!~

Tier One:
Bolt Arrow: With this ability, you're pretty much having the arrow automatically close the distance between its intended target, stopping it for a moment and then having it continue? If so, please be aware that your aiming skill is based upon the Agility tier and while this is a neat ability, you may not always get intended results. Just a little heads up!

Detonate: This ability is only limited to your projectiles, correct?

Shrapnel: You're pretty dealing double damage per hit, right?

Seeking Target: How strong is the homing? Be aware that at Tier 1, your homing effect will more than likely be slight.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Tier One:
Bolt Arrow: With this ability, you're pretty much having the arrow automatically close the distance between its intended target, stopping it for a moment and then having it continue? If so, please be aware that your aiming skill is based upon the Agility tier and while this is a neat ability, you may not always get intended results. Just a little heads up!

This is actually incorrect based on the ability and how it is worded - it says "intended" target, ensuring that every shot fired and modified with this ability will be on target. Not saying this ability is or is not allowed, just telling you that this specific skill is worded, currently, to always be on target. Not stepping in on the approval, but clarifying the attempt on what the user wants the ability to be.

At least, this is my understood interpretation of this user's attempt. Only trying to help a new member get the most out of the unfamiliar site.
Greed
Greed
Synth Eater

Directory : Everything About Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unmei Arashi Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Heart seeking: yes that is what i was intending to do.

Bolt Arrow: if i was close to someone like arms length of them i would us my bolt arrow to fire a arrow. an it would stop for a second. then when it stops it would have the force, as if it was fired from a long distance.

Detonate: yes

Shrapnel: it doesn't do double damage, it deals damage twice. the damage dealt is only as the projectile

Seeking target: as strong as my agility.
Unmei Arashi
Unmei Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Bolt Arrow: If you could please place that in the description, over the original one, that'd be perfect. Wouldn't want anyone else to be confused. Better yet, have it simply worded like this, "Unmei's projectiles are as strong as they would be, if fired at long range, even if at very close ranges." That way, you wouldn't need to make it so that the projectile stops and it can be a passive ability that doesn't need a cool down.

Shrapnel: Ooooh, okay, so you intend to just add more projectiles upon impact and have them deal the same amount of damage? If so, then this is all fine and dandy.

Seeking Target: Alright, in this case, state that the homing will increase per tier increase with agility stat.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Unmei Arashi Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:17 pm

an i hope i got it now. an sorry i am new at this
Unmei Arashi
Unmei Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Bolt Arrow: I should have been more specific. I meant that you should take out the first sentence entirely and have it replaced with the suggested sentence I gave earlier. That way, it's just an explanation of how your projectiles work at close range. Lastly, you don't need the 5 post cool down on it. Just label it as "Passive" and you're all good.

Seeking Target: Add this tid-bit to it, "this ability scales with Unmei's agility tier." And then you're done for this one.

No need to apologize!~ We're all very patient and will do what we can to assist you!
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Unmei Arashi Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:36 pm

i edited it. an thank u
Unmei Arashi
Unmei Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Bolt Arrow: Almost. Word it like this, "Arrows/projectiles fired at close range hold the same power as if they were fired from long range." Just like that and you're all set.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Unmei Arashi Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:48 pm

got it
Unmei Arashi
Unmei Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:01 pm

APPROVED ♥