MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe

2 posters

Go down

Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe Empty Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Summon Name: Puppet Serenae
Drive Cost: 1 DP (Due to her being a D-Link in a sense)
Appearance Description: Find out here!~

Statistics: T2 STR | T2 END | T5 MAG | T5 SYN | T5 AGI | T5 SPE

Skill-Trees: Universal Sage
Unmatched Guile

Abilities:
Aura Pulse
Fuck Off!
Curaga
Blossom Storm
Immolation
Purge
Ignite
Siphon
Firaza
Azure Rupture
Inspire
Remedial Deluge

Mine and Mine Alone- Due to how Celia created the puppet through infusing a piece of her soul into the body, this Puppet is not affected by banishment and can be "summoned" at will, in any place, to the young lady's side. Passive.

Personality: Find out here!~

History: Find out here!~
Puppet Story: Serenae's body was brought to the little girl, Celia, to use at her leisure. The young woman analyzed the body and found spectacular use from the cadaver and opted to turn it into one of her puppets. Since she left her army of them back on her home planet, she figured that it'd be fine to start a new one in this universe. The procedure involved her infusing her blood into the body, then placing a piece of her soul into the body, which allowed it to become animate. After which, she melded her mind with the perfectly intact brain of the once alive Serenae and gained the ability to communicate with it telepathically, while also accessing her memories to emulate her personality and traits seamlessly. Not only this, but she gained knowledge of everything Serenae had ever done as wel.

Last edited by Celia Darkson on Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe Empty Re: Celia's Puppet Show: Serenae Rowe

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Alright so to start: for ability description, describe the statistics as they were when you acquired the corpse. While you can link, I doubt all corpses will just be tier five.

For the abilities, just keep in mind that its the puppet that has access to them, not Celia. Also, seeing as the puppet does have its own MP Pool (since not technically alive) obviously, magic cast should come form Celia's MP Pool.

I don't know if you've linked Skill Trees in the above mess. I've thought about it, and since realized that you could keep physical things from the skill tree such as extra arms, eyesight tweaks, and things of that nature. However, things that are active abilities within the skill tree are not something you could keep, nor are the passive traits that aren't physical in nature. To clarify, physical in nature would be something like an immunity, resistance, or physiological quirk.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Separated Skill-Trees from the abilities list.

Stats are identical to how the body was found.

Not sure if you made a mistake when speaking about the MP pools, but if the puppet has its own MP pool, why would magic cast from it have to come out of Celia's? Once again, don't know if it were a mistake in your wording, but that's how I read it.

Since I separated skill-trees, not sure if you'll go over them or not to tell me what I can and cannot keep. You'd have better judgement over something like this anyways.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Well the way I currently view MP is that it is something that is pretty much exclusive to things that are alive. If the Puppets are alive in some fashion, then I could see them retaining their MP Pool.

Universal Sage
4th skill of T1 though only for Character Tier instead of strengths. We've changed on that point since then.

2nd skill of T2

1st Skill of T3

1st Skill of T4

Unmatched Guile
Base Ability

1st Skill of T1

2nd Skill of T1

3rd Skill of T1

Now You See Me

2nd Skill of T2

3rd Skill of T3

1st Skill of T4

1st Skill of T5

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm

The way how I've justified the puppet being alive in a technical sense, is the fact that Celia has implanted a piece of her soul into the puppet, along with changing its blood to her own. If that doesn't constitutes as it still being alive, then I'll relent and allow spells cast to come from Celia's pool.

And I have noted all I can do with this specific puppet.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content