MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree

3 posters

Go down

Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree Empty Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree

Post by Storm Sky Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Base Ability: Storms body is a physical manifestation of electricity (thunder), meaning he can travel through electrical currents or through anything that could conduct electricity. Additionally, the more Thunder element that strikes his body, the more his body charges, causing him to grow in size if he chooses. This size change lasts until his next Thunder spell is cast, causing him to discharge the extra charge in his body. This makes the spell do more nerve damage than they would before (meaning more muscle spasms etc) ( the max height he can get to is 15 feet tall) Cool down for travel through currents:4 posts.

Tier One
Ability1: Storm can mask his power level (Character Tier/Strength) down to whichever level he sees fit.

Ability2: Storms MP Cooldown is reduced by 1 per character tier

Ability 3: Storm can now fly and levitate at will. The speed is based on Storms speed and agility.

Ability 4: Storm cannot be selected as the target for any spell or ability that requires targeting.

Ability 5: All of Storm's skill and ability cool downs are reduced by 1 post per 2 character tiers, starting with 1 post cooldown reduction at tier 1 and ending with 3 post cooldown reduction at tier 5. Storm's cooldowns cannot be reduced lower than 1 post by this ability.

Tier Two

Ability 1: Storm gains 25 max mp per character tier

Ability 2: Storm has a charge in each of his palms. Each, when discharged, have the strength of a high grade police issued taser. The charges take 1 post to recharge after being discharged.

Ability 3: Storm has a static field aura around him, 25 yards in all directions. Storm can sense every change in the static field, which includes but isn't limited to: Enemies, animals, changes in environment etc.

Ability 4: Every time Storm casts or is affected by a spell or skill, he restores 20 MP. A spell he casts that affects himself only triggers this effect once.

Tier Three
Ability 1: Storm gains access to the Fire Element as a primary element.

Ability 2: All of Storms mp costs are reduced by 10 per every other tier starting at 1 (ended up as a 30 mp reduction)

Ability 3: Spells calculate at actual cost, not reduced cost even though reduced cost is what is paid.

Tier Four
Ability 1: Storm now absorbs the Thunder element, converting it to stamina instead of damage

Ability 2: Storm becomes ethereal for a moment, making damage, effects, abilities, or skills pass through him. This last until they end of opponents next post. 6 post cooldown. He also can't cause any damage, cast spells or skills, or effects while in this state.

Tier Five
Thunder God: Full Thunder control. Of everything Thunder. Can generate it out of thin air, manipulate it, move it where he pleases, even dissipate it if he chooses. The Generated Thunder doesn't cause any damage by itself, but instead must have mp put into by a separate ability for it to do damage. However, it is still a physical entity, and does have force enough to strike objects and projectiles to the ground.

Last edited by Storm Sky on Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 12 times in total
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree Empty Re: Storm Sky Thunder God Skill Tree

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:10 pm

So, I can tell that you made this in Note Pad. Before I continue this approval, if you don't mind, I'd like to reformat this so that takes up less space and looks cleaner. People glancing at this may not believe that it is indeed following the template.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Kk
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:39 pm

The base ability looks very weak, and I believe that a different one that worked with this tree's Strength would serve you better. You could look at other skill trees to get a better idea, but I would personally recommend making the ability to Shadow Craft the base ability, as it could be much stronger by default, and then improving on it in subsequent tiers.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Edited.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Bump
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 am

I would like to apologize for the delay.

Five items from one shadow at this point is too much, currently would be closer to three or four. While you could no doubt control up to three shadow clones at once, I don't see you controlling three shadow clones per shadow just yet. I am however fine with two, given their stated power. Obviously if you were using one shadow for clones, that shadow could not then be used for item (unless tied to the clone).

For flight and levitation, state that the speed at which you move and how you would move during is reflective of both SPE and AGI

Is it an additional clone, or an additional clone per shadow?

Can he only sense shadows connected to him, or shadows within a given range? Unless it was nightime, I wouldn't see him being able to cover an entire world with his sensory ability.

Understand that while they may mimic items and spells, they are only mimicing them. Their weapons would not have their abilities, and their spells would not be those actual spells. They would still have cool downs and need to meet requirements. Moreover, unless the spells are merely illusion, while they can cast them due to your high magic tier it will need to come from your MP pool when they do. Because of this, however, they would need you to know that person's spell in order to allow them to use a "dark" variant.

For Tier Five, do you mean when Storm has Twenty Stacks he may split shadows into four or as it is written? The effect I've just named is viable at this tier and far more potent.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 am

Edited
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon May 23, 2016 6:41 pm

bumped
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 23, 2016 10:27 pm

BA: I need this to be reworded, as it goes it gets confusing.

Tier two skill two: denied magic is knowledge, you are free to change it

Tier three skill two: is a tier four ability

Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon May 23, 2016 10:49 pm

edited
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance