MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Heartless Affinity (Tier I) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Heartless Affinity (Tier I)

2 posters

Go down

Heartless Affinity (Tier I) Empty Heartless Affinity (Tier I)

Post by Baldamar Macgowan Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Heartless Affinity: Annabeth has been permanently tainted by her half-protected journey through the Lanes Between by means of the Dark Corridor that appeared in Oasis Station. As a result, she has become a veritable catalyst of dark energies, and carries the scent of darkness with her. Because of this, Heartless enemies will sometimes ignore her unless commanded otherwise. Should she ever indulge in the darkness and its related magics, this affinity will become stronger, and some Heartless will see her as an authority. If no such thing occurs, then the synapse will remain weak, and this skill tree will not progress.

Base Ability Cool Down: N/A (Passive Trait)

Tier One

Minor Affinity (Heartless): Weak Heartless enemies, such as Shadows or Soldiers, will not be hostile toward the user unless commanded to be so by a greater power. Almost all Emblem Heartless are immune to this synapse effect.

Heartless Synapse: Heartless enemies affected by Heartless Affinity will sometimes come to the user's aid during combat. The extent of this effect is determined by what form of Heartless Affinity the user possesses. At the most basic level, affected Heartless will not attack other Heartless or dark-alligned opponents.

Spell Bond: User can apply any black magic they know how to cast to a weapon, thus adding an elemental aspect to any physical attacks for three turns.

Sever: An attack exclusive to two-handed, bladed weapons such as glaives or greatswords. The user performs a weighty slash upwards, potentially launching a target into the air.

Panic Barrier: During a critical moment, the darkness will protect the user from light-based attacks up to once every five turns.

Sacrifice: Expends a Heartless under the user's command in exchange for a three-turn buff that varies depending on the Heartless used. (Shadows will add a dark aspect to physical attacks, Soldiers will give an AGI boost, Defenders will give additional defense, etc. Does not apply to Heartless under the command of a greater influence.)

Last edited by Dusty on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baldamar Macgowan
Baldamar Macgowan

Back to top Go down

Heartless Affinity (Tier I) Empty Re: Heartless Affinity (Tier I)

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Heartless Affinity: Word of advice, you'll be able to make this stronger the further up in tiers you go, so make sure to keep an eye out for it. At tier 1, only shadow and soldiers will be able to be commanded and the like, so yeah. Just food for thought.

Sever: This is a weak attack and isn't necessary to fill up a slot. I'd suggest figuring out something more supplemental to the tree that'd add more utility to this.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldamar Macgowan Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Marigold Darkson wrote:Heartless Affinity: Word of advice, you'll be able to make this stronger the further up in tiers you go, so make sure to keep an eye out for it. At tier 1, only shadow and soldiers will be able to be commanded and the like, so yeah. Just food for thought.

I already plan for all other Tiers to include "Affinity Boost" abilities that will modify and strengthen both Heartless Affinity and Synapse.

Sever: This is a weak attack and isn't necessary to fill up a slot. I'd suggest figuring out something more supplemental to the tree that'd add more utility to this.

Added the Sacrifice Skill, which can be used to 'spend' Heartless allies in exchange for buffs during combat, depending on what the Heartless spent is.
Baldamar Macgowan
Baldamar Macgowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:16 pm

That's fine. Just be aware that the boosts given will be low in its effect.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldamar Macgowan Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Marigold Darkson wrote:That's fine. Just be aware that the boosts given will be low in its effect.

Understood. And of course, I won't run around using minibosses for it either. That'd just be dumb, wouldn't it?
Baldamar Macgowan
Baldamar Macgowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:39 am

In a story setting, it's fine, but when going competitive it'l be limited.
APPROVED ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down