MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Anzillu Akhkharu  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Anzillu Akhkharu

3 posters

Go down

Anzillu Akhkharu  Empty Anzillu Akhkharu

Post by XVII Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu: Sebu may declare a type of elemental damage. He gains a total immunity to that damage and negative effects associated with that element. Any point after ten posts are up after use he is able to declare an alternative elemental immunity to his current one if he so chooses, but this immunity can not again be changed for another ten posts.
Cool Down: N/A

Tier One- Libbi Ubla Rabum
Shurpu: When a spell or skill is used on Sebu, if Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu has currently granted him immunity to it, that caster will instead suffer the ill effects of the ability.

Batlu: If a spell is used on Sebu that requires either physical contact or targeting, Sebu may cause the ability to backfire. The effects of the ability would instead be applied to the caster. This has a cooldown of five posts.

Duranki: If Sebu takes damage due to another individual's ability, then that person will punished for a quarter of the same amount of damage, dealt as Nothing damage. Cool Down: 3 Posts.

Usemi Me: During each period of time when Sebu is utilizing Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu to generate Immunities, Sebu may once declare an alternative element for Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu.

Ul Edis: Sebu may designate an ally. That ally will receive the benefits currently conferred by Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu instead of Sebu. This lasts until he designates another element.

Tier Two- Sada Emedu
Sahapu: Sebu may now declare two elements at a time for Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu instead of one

Shuhadaku: While under the influence of Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu, Sebu all of Sebu's attacks and abilities deal moderate additional damage based on whatever immunities he currently possesses, but only the immunities based on primal element. Each separate element deals its own moderate damage.

Mamitu: When Sebu enters a Berserk state, Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu "resets" and allows Sebu to declare new elements. It then remains active for the duration of Berserk. He will gain the ability as it has been modified by other skills in the tree, as well as access to Shuhadaku.

La'Atzu: Once per five activations of Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu, Sebu may also become intangible. This intangibility lasts until Sebu is either struck by Magic, or until he changes the element of Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu. If Mamitu is triggered and this ability is able to be activated: this ability will also be activated.

Last edited by XVII on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
XVII
XVII

Back to top Go down

Anzillu Akhkharu  Empty Re: Anzillu Akhkharu

Post by Zyvonia Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:34 pm

For your third skill, lower the amount of damage. A bit strong for a first tier skill.

Is there a cooldown for the fourth skill?
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by XVII Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Lowered to a quarter from a half.

It doesn't have a cooldown, but as stated in the ability it can only be used once per activation of the base ability.
XVII
XVII

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Approved.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by XVII Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Bumping for revamp+T2
XVII
XVII

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Tier One:
2nd Skill: With the how this is worded, it sounds more or less like a toned down Reflect. Correct me if I'm wrong in assuming so.

4th Skill: "Once per activation of Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu, Sebu may declare an alternative element for Emedu-Kasadu-Karmu." You are already able to do this with the base ability. Was there a mistake in your wording?

Tier Two:
Third Skill: From reading this, you have essentially made it so that you can only stick with those chosen two elements when in berserk form, for the duration or do you still get to choose an immunity every 10 posts?

4th Skill: Be aware that if people have weapons or skills with abilities that can hit intangible targets, that are not necessarily magical, you'll still be hit. I will also say to put a cool down on this move based on the number of posts he's stayed intangible.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by XVII Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:41 pm

I feel that reflect is a barrier that either reflected a spell back at the caster, or stored up energy and released it in some fashion in a radius. This is much more in the vein of a punishment effect- if they fulfill a certain condition, then a certain punishment can be levied against them.

There was a problem with the wording, but it was more the wording of the base ability. However, I will also be editing the wording of this ability too just to be sure that everything is clear.

I remain stuck with them during Berserk.

I am aware, though I will debate intangibility need a Cool Down. However, this is primarily because of a miscommunication on my part due to not wording the base ability properly. The ability has no cool down, but it has a limitation. If this is to be followed, while it can have a duration of varying length it has a minimum period of disuse equivalent to forty posts.
XVII
XVII

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:01 am

I'm still not getting it. Literally, what this ability is from what I'm reading, is the last sentence from the BA. I'm not sure if you're saying you can declare two, which would mean you would have an identical skill to another in your T2, or if your wording isn't conveying what it is you're trying to do with this.

Not getting what you're saying, again. You're saying it has no cool down, but has a disuse period of forty posts? When does this disuse occur? Is it after Sebu comes out of intangibility or what? Are you saying that once he's revealed, then it goes on a 40 post disuse (which would be considered a cool down by my definition).
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by XVII Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:57 am

My Words wrote:Sebu may declare a type of elemental damage. He gains a total immunity to that damage and negative effects associated with that element. Any point after ten posts are up after use he is able to declare an alternative elemental immunity to his current one if he so chooses, but this immunity can not again be changed for another ten posts.

So, I pick an element. I have to be immune to that element for a minimum of ten posts. I can not just change the element during that time period. That ability would allow me to essentially break the rules of the ability and within in those ten posts, CHANGE that elemental immunity.

The difference between a cool down and a limitation is that a limitation can not be reduced by an active ability or an outside force.

XVII
XVII

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:50 pm

APPROVED ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content