MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Character Profile EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Character Profile EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Character Profile EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Character Profile EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Character Profile EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Character Profile EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Character Profile EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Character Profile EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Character Profile EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Character Profile

Go down

Character Profile Empty Character Profile

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Name: Terra
Nickname: N/A
Job: Keyblade Wielder | Wanderer
Heart: Darkness

Personality:
Terra's calm, cool, and quiet exterior hides a heart that would fight for his friends to the bitter end. Terra struggles to keep himself on the right path, and is constantly tempted by the power of darkness. He can be slightly oblivious to people attempting to seduce him into darkness, which can force him to doubt those closest to him, and only recognizes his mistakes after the fact. While not gullible, Terra can be overly trusting, which most people use to their advantage.

Terra does not often show it, but he has a mildly competitive and even somewhat jealous side to him. He is also fearless, and not afraid to go beyond his limits when it comes to helping those in need. When he realizes that as a Keyblade Wielder, he understands that it is his primary responsibility to keep the worlds as safe as possible, though in the past due to his darkness, he has often made irreversible mistakes.

His experiences with his darkness bring a negative vibe to him, but Terra holds his bond with those he considers his friends in high esteem, willing to fight for them despite his ties to the darkness, and wishing to help them long after his possession.  He also admires those who use the Keyblade with higher skill, and longs to become stronger.

Despite how often he can mess up, Terra’s intentions are always good at heart, though misguided. He has never intentionally done anybody harm, and comes to blows with his enemies only when they’ve proven to be a threat to others. In the end, though he may fall deep into darkness, Terra knows that his place, his heart, and his future all lie in the morning light.

Primary Elements:
Darkness
Fire
Earth
Gravity

History:
Terra's past is, in a word, enigmatic. There are neither files of his birth on any world, nor is the young man prone to speaking about it to strangers. There are however, many records showing a boy of Terra's description as living in Daybreak Town, though he is given no name. Despite this, there is no trace of showing a parentage, and no couples living there can claim him as their own. With this information, many can only conclude he was orphaned at a young age.

Terra, as a youth, was stubborn and tenacious. Whatever he wanted, he strove to take for his own, no matter the obstacles. Although sometimes his demeanor came across as bullying to some, he was at heart a kind and caring young man. Though he tended to get into fights with other children (and sometimes people much bigger than himself), he stuck to a close code of honor, and refused to hurt the innocent.

At the age of ten, Terra finally decided to leave the orphanage, as documented by a report to the town guards for his immediate return.  However, the boy constantly eluded capture many times, often overpowering or outwitting his opponents. For several years, Terra lived on the streets, earning his name as a local menace and from time to time, aiding those in need.

Yet things changed the day Terra discovered his potency with the Keyblade. By pure, random accident, the emblem Heartless besieged the main square of Daybreak Town, causing havoc to its citizens. The guards, too occupied with protecting the people from the oncoming destruction, could not face the creatures by their lonesome. Many residents claim a young man of Terra's description summoned forth a weapon by sheer willpower, and began to take the lives of the invaders one by one. Afterwards, he was never seen again.

Terra now wanders the worlds aimlessly, searching for answers to his mysterious transformation into what appears to be a hero.  History has been shifted. There is now only the promise of the next day, and the hope that all will be well in the end.

Physical Description:
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Blue

Description.
Despite his background, Terra is a rather attractive young man. He keeps his dark hair spiked upwards, bangs parted to each side of his face to frame his features. His usual attire consists of a white coat, orange tanktop, sepia pants, and brown leather boots. He keeps a silver chain necklace around his neck, though where it originated from or why is kept secret.

Roleplaying Sample:
(NOTE: This section is mandatory and must show that the individual has understanding of what the original character was like in personality. A battle sequence may be added to show you know their skillsets, though it is optional. This will not reflect how your character will act in topics, but is used instead as a demonstration of knowledge.)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Keyblade Warrior Terra on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty Re: Character Profile

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Quotes aren't necessary.

I need more from his history, Who were Aqua, Ventus, and Eraqus? Why does he want to search for them? Why are they important? They were only mentioned at the end of his history and it was sort of random to namedrop them when they weren't even mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:35 am

Kia wrote:
I need more from his history, Who were Aqua, Ventus, and Eraqus? Why does he want to search for them? Why are they important? They were only mentioned at the end of his history and it was sort of random to namedrop them when they weren't even mentioned.

As far as we know, Eraqus isn't around presently (unless someone picks him up/he's used in an event later on.) He just sorta poofed the Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion and left, according to Shi's description of the lore. Supposedly, he never took Terra or Aqua in as apprentices because...he poofed. No idea where he went.
Because of that, Ventus and Aqua aren't really important to him at all. He's never met them. I never implied he was looking for any specific person, but rather someone who can aid him in learning about the Keyblade and its abilities. I mentioned them only for the sake of letting people know he hasn't been influenced by them because...as it stands (thus far), they don't exist.

So really, Terra's interactions between any of the characters that might appear from his original lore (again, if any are ever picked up,) it would be the same way he'd respond to meeting anybody else. Since this is an AU, nothing has really happened to any of the surviving canons (that we're currently aware of,) as far as relationships and interactions with one another. Most of them have had key parts of those bonds stripped out because of what's supposedly happened in the time stream.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:44 am

Okay, if they didn't exist then why are they in his history?

Plus, what if someone else wanted to use Aqua or Ven and they were included in your history? I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right to just force those canons in your history when someone else wants to use them as their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:49 am

Kia wrote:Okay, if they didn't exist then why are they in his history?

Plus, what if someone else wanted to use Aqua or Ven and they were included in your history? I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right to just force those canons in your history when someone else wants to use them as their own.

...I just explained why I briefly mentioned them in one sentence, but okay.

Deleted sentence.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:01 am

I made a mistake, I'm sorry for holding you up.

Approved rp sample for keyblade, and approved for Terra~! Have fun rping~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down