MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth

2 posters

Go down

Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth Empty Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:54 am

Chosen: Terra has been chosen by the Keyblade Ends of the Earth

Tier One
Summonable Weapon: Ends of the Earth can be summoned/de-summoned
Nothing Stays Locked: Ends of the Earth can be used to unlock/lock any object

1st Skill:
Unknown Strength: When Terra becomes critically damaged, all physical attacks double in potency for 5 posts. Any healing spells or items used on Terra will end the effect prematurely.

2nd Skill:
Combo Jump: This allows Terra to jump again after doing so before, giving him an extra boost.

3rd Skill:
To Protect What Matters: The Ends of the Earth may leave Terra's side once per thread, and block an attack from an ally. Whether or not it is successful, it returns to Terra in the next post.

Tier Two
Element Imbued and Effect:
Where there are Shadows- Terra may imbue his weapon with a shroud of darkness, dealing extra damage on attacks.

1st Skill:
Critical Plus: The Ends of the Earth is granted a higher chance of dealing critical damage to a target when he is struck. (+10%)

2nd Skill:
Undefined Strength- Terra gains strength the lower his HP dwindles, up to 15%. Any healing spells or items relinquishes the effect.

3rd Skill:
Chaos Theory- The Ends of the Earth becomes significantly weaker if Terra has activated Dark Impulse, up to 25%.

Tier Three
Keyblade Weapon Transformation: Into the Lingering Sentiment- The Ends of the Earth may transform into a cudgel (which has an extended reach at 7ft instead of the normal 3 and deals greater physical damage) or a double-edged sword (which has an extended reach at 4 ft, and deals double damage than usual.) Both variations of the weapon are heavier, and thus lead to a slower attacking speed. This effect may only be used once per thread, and cannot exceed more than 7 posts.
And if you think I am making this shit up...I'm not. I could've added SO many more but I thought it'd be overkill. The two mentioned forms are both in the bottom left hand corner, beside one another.

1st Skill:
Undeniable Strength: Terra's strength drastically increases when reaching critical HP, or taking damage higher than a tier 3 spell, raising it to 30% greater than normal.

2nd Skill:
Mystic Arrow: Terra may transform this weapon into a bow, and fire five shots for medium damage. This ability may only be used once per thread. Adapted from the Lingering Will skillset.

3rd Skill:
Giga Drill- The Ends of the Earth transforms into a drilling mechanism, dealing medium damage over two strikes.

Tier Fourth
Keyblade Waverider Transformation: Eternal Edge: A Keyblade Glider with incredible speed, it allows its master to traverse the Lanes Between and unlock its secrets.

1st Skill:
Unfathomable Strength: Terra greatly increases his strength the more he is damaged, gaining up to 40% more power. This effect applies only after being struck 3 times in a topic, and is subsided if he is healed back to full health.

2nd Skill:
Armor of the Master: Terra may call upon his Keyblade Armor, giving him great boosts in strength and defense (40%) but decreasing his speed and agility (40%). While this armor can be shattered or broken, it can be called and recalled in a similar fashion to the Keyblade. If it is damaged in battle, it will remain damaged for the rest of the topic.

Tier Five

Endgame Weapon Transformation:
Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth Ultima_Weapon_%28Terra%29_KHBBSSkill Tree: Ends of the Earth Chaos_Ripper_KHBBS
Ultima Weapon/Chaos Ripper- An incredibly powerful variant of the Keyblade, granted temporarily to the Ends of the Earth for seven (7) posts. Strength, reach, and magical potency are dramatically increased (60%). This does not stack with other abilities.
(Normally I would place Ultima Cannon on here, but as I already have it in Terra's original Skill Tree, I went with a temp. form instead. I dun goofed. The Physical form of the Keyblade EotE takes will depend on how Terra has progressed in Character: if he's still a good guy by that point, he will retain the form of the Ultima Weapon. If he's evil, it will take on the appearance of the Chaos Ripper. Both will still have the same effect.)

1st Skill:
Unlimited Strength- For the next seven (7) posts, damage taken by Terra will be inflicted directly onto the offending enemy for 70% of the original damage. This effect can end prematurely if Terra goes below 50% health, or is stunned.

Last edited by Keyblade Warrior Terra on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth Empty Re: Skill Tree: Ends of the Earth

Post by Game Master Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:36 am

Mystic Arrow would be a transformation ability. These are locked until Tier 3. The ranged option can be recreated in some other form.

You can increase To Protect What Matters use by an additional use per topic.

Gigadrill would be a transformation ability. These are locked until Tier 3.

Chaos Theory doesn't need to make the weapon weaker. If you like, it can make it more powerful.

I would advise putting Combo Jump and and Critical Plus in lower sections of the skill tree, since they are terribly useful but not incredibly powerful. This would allow you to have your shape-shifting powers at Tier three.

For your Tier four Skill, Armor of the master: you can already use the Keyblade Armor as equipment. It has a very powerful passive buff which gives you a conditional boost to endurance. At Tier One, your Endurance would be T3. If you wish to keep the ability to use with the armor, then by all means.

Since you are Tier One, only Tier One of this skill tree is actually being approved for use. The rest of it is off-limits until you reach a higher tier, barring story shenanigans that you've discussed with your partners.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Game Master wrote:Mystic Arrow would be a transformation ability. These are locked until Tier 3. The ranged option can be recreated in some other form.

You can increase To Protect What Matters use by an additional use per topic.
I'm aware, however I personally feel that could become a little unbalanced in later tiers.

Gigadrill would be a transformation ability. These are locked until Tier 3.

Chaos Theory doesn't need to make the weapon weaker. If you like, it can make it more powerful.
Again, it's for balancing reasons. If anything I'm doing everything I possibly can to avoid repeating skill abuse.
Taking into account that I'm alloting a ton of points into Terra's STR, END, and SPD, look at the percentages given just by having the weapon itself. The stat boosts are incredibly potent, ESPECIALLY if they were to stack together. That's not including if Terra is using a Command Slot, which also gives him a slight boost. Terra in Dark Impulse with some of these stacking STR boosts is going to wreck some serious shit.

Which is why he has so many strange and seemingly unneeded nurfs and costs on many of his abilities and passives. It's simply to equal out the absolutely ridiculous amount of boosts he gets out of his progressions. A lengthy fight is going to shift drastically in his favor--the more damage he takes, the harder he's going to retaliate. It's why I'm putting on serious costs on any spells I'm putting on him as well. It's just to balance out the utterly absurd amounts of damage he's going to be putting out.

I would advise putting Combo Jump and and Critical Plus in lower sections of the skill tree, since they are terribly useful but not incredibly powerful. This would allow you to have your shape-shifting powers at Tier three.
Switching.

For your Tier four Skill, Armor of the master: you can already use the Keyblade Armor as equipment. It has a very powerful passive buff which gives you a conditional boost to endurance. At Tier One, your Endurance would be T3. If you wish to keep the ability to use with the armor, then by all means.
I worry about the stacking effects of the different stats, paired off with the already substantial boost Terra gets from his original Skill Tree with the Command Slots. I felt it was only fair to balance out a strength with an equal weakness, and negate the stacking effects of stats and abilities while the armor is on, making it riskier to actually wear it.

Since you are Tier One, only Tier One of this skill tree is actually being approved for use. The rest of it is off-limits until you reach a higher tier, barring story shenanigans that you've discussed with your partners.

Repaired.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Everything is in order now. Approved.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net