MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active

4 posters

Go down

*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active Empty *sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active

Post by Efeu Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 pm

For sure Um I don't think I Can toss any jokes in this topic but I bet no one missed me Just let me just get my good friend phone guy From Fnaf.... That job sucked anyways I'll just get him here He is just gonna explain whats been happening "Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get why zdynasty has been gone I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, zdynasty got very sick he planed to get back 3 weeks ago but he did not recover as fast as he wished Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Also His dog,Elsa, got sick as well.Uh, well, if you're hearing this you did not close out of the window uh, congrats! I got to go oh, no *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static* Heh it was suppost to go a little longer but I guess he died... again So I also had to get my life back together as I said a lot and That was just grades in school and such just Yea I'm back know... know time to bring back the phone guy... again  (Some of the phone guys talk was taken from fnaf 1 just as a joke)

Efeu

Back to top Go down

*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active Empty Re: *sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active

Post by Alexander Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:38 am

Welcome back!
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

*sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active Empty Re: *sigh* It's been what 2 or 3 monthes But I'm going to be active

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Welcome back good to see you
Onyx
Onyx

Directory : Project Spec's

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:44 pm

thanks guys

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:51 am

Good to see you back, I personally dislike FNAFs games. They are too mainstream and the fanbase on social media is really weirddddddddd. But nah man, I totally missed talkin' with you. I'm sorry to hear you and your dog got sick, but I hope everything is smooth sailing here on out bud. Welcome back~

-Mifune

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:39 pm

thank mi...cadmon I guess I have to call you that now thats one change I like that name better

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down