MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores

+2
Tsumiko
Drake Pathos
6 posters

Go down

Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores Empty Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores

Post by Drake Pathos Fri May 01, 2015 10:43 pm

For those that go "Oh that's interesting" and can work around terrible planning, I want to do a podcast tomorrow. It won't be like last time, this time it's more of idea-throwing and discussing about currently present things. Probably some shout-outs to some of the recent, better developments. I'll post the video here once we do it, and it won't be until later to give more people time to see if they want to join. I forgot to post this a few days ago...so there's that.

Last edited by Darius Fetch on Sat May 09, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores Empty Re: Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores

Post by Tsumiko Fri May 01, 2015 11:59 pm

I better get invited this time. D<
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores Empty Re: Drakar Does a Podcast Episode 2: Clone Whores

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sun May 03, 2015 10:24 am

Didn't end up doing it, had a party to go to. I will, however, post when I can do it.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun May 03, 2015 2:57 pm

I want to be in it.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm game if you'll have me. Just tell me when.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sun May 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Yeah, sorry I didn't do it. I forgot a friend's birthday was the same day.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

they know, they're saying when you do it, they'd like to participate, if you're okay with it.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sun May 03, 2015 6:32 pm

I know what they meant. I was just apologizing.

EDIT On another note, it'll either be next weekend or the weekend after, depending on if I go camping or not.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by [Inactive] Fri May 08, 2015 11:36 pm

UPDATE: If Drakar doesn't get bitches tomorrow, I'm available for podcast.
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri May 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Huzzah~
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sat May 09, 2015 6:45 pm

I have a hangouts open, if anyone wants to join post here, message me, w/e and beofre the stream starts we'll talk about what we'll talk about.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sat May 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Added it, starting soon. Veara will be joining during.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down