MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Resigning, and Leaving EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Resigning, and Leaving EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Resigning, and Leaving EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Resigning, and Leaving EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Resigning, and Leaving EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Resigning, and Leaving EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Resigning, and Leaving EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Resigning, and Leaving EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Resigning, and Leaving EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Resigning, and Leaving

5 posters

Go down

Resigning, and Leaving Empty Resigning, and Leaving

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:31 pm

I am not okay with this. I simply am not.
Recently, there has been a ban on a member, simply for the actions they *MIGHT* take on another member.

That, is the kind of shit that Yima does, and I am SEVERELY disappointed in the decision-making of my former fellow staff members. The thought that people are removed from the website because of the POTENTIAL to do harm, makes me sick to my stomach. That sort of action is unbearable to someone like me, who has been on both the giving and receiving ends of this situation.

The phrase, is INNOCENT, until proven guilty, NOT the other way around. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior.

I am resigning, and retiring from RPing. It was a pleasure to be with you all, but I cannot with good conscience support this kind of action.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Resigning, and Leaving Empty Re: Resigning, and Leaving

Post by Harlow Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Don't bring Yima into this, he isn't relevant to this website.

Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:29 am

With all respect due your position on staff and effort you put forward on site and towards the members, this post was equally rash. It did not ultimately factor into the solution that came to the problem, and simply stirred issues up where there didn't have to be, because despite the apparent finality of the ban the community clearly demonstrated discomfort with the sudden and abrupt nature of the action which essentially mandated that we address it to them clearly and examine the situation further.

So, this topic just probably made people nervous and further broke trust with staff immediately after they made a decision that many did not agree with, which is going to be unavoidable, adding more salt to the wound. It didn't rally the community to show support for the member slighted, which it should have. It brought attention to the issue, but it didn't treat it. It left vulnerable to infection, which could cause it to fester.

One of the most important things is that members can look to staff for leadership. But, when staff abandon their charges out of anger at other staff, it makes it seem that the leadership is breaking down. This is not a positive thing to witness, and can ultimately damage morale. As we stand now, you have neither left staff or site so the topic stands with only a shocking reminder that yes, staff are human and occasionally make human errors.

I admire the passion of this post, I simply wish that passion was more concentrated and more well directed than it has come across. It seems more like lashing out, when it should drawing members into the discussion.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Umm...Somebody got banned? I must have missed a bit.

Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:15 pm

You can get charged with intent to distribute, intent to murder, etc. Innocent until proven guilty is correct, but if you're arrested you still have to sit your ass in jail until you post bail or your court date comes. I don't know what happened with said situation, but the point I'm trying to make is that if an intent to commit a crime is provable, it is still a chargeable offense.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Directory : Character Directory
Timeline : Character Timeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum