MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
AoR Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
AoR Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
AoR Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
AoR Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
AoR Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
AoR Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
AoR Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
AoR Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
AoR Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

AoR Skill Tree

2 posters

Go down

AoR Skill Tree Empty AoR Skill Tree

Post by Seth Vicens Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:02 pm

The Gale of Frays: The Aspect of Redemption locks an area (30 feet in diameter) in a single moment in time, rendering anybody caught unable to move or activate skills/abilities for 2 posts.
Base Ability Cool Down: 10 Posts

Tier One
Galeforce: The AoR’s allies have their cooldowns reduced by 1 each time The Gale of Frays is used. This bonus is increased by 1 each time The Gale of Frays is utilized.
One With Him: AoR is able to instantly warp back to Seth, despite any sort of stuns or negative effects. Negative effects are not removed.
The Caretaker: AoR’s creates a shield of wind over an ally, increasing their defense slightly for 4 posts. Cooldown - 5 Posts
The Long Game: AoR is able to mark an enemy by contact with an arrow, allowing allies to track their movement. The maximum range is 50 Meters.
Tailwinds: AoR passively grants allies the ability of flight. Not quite full flight, this is more akin to moving through the air as if walking. The maximum height is 50 Meters.
Tactical Advantage: AoR flashes into a beam of bright light. Using this skill, AoR is capable of teleporting himself around an area.

Tier Two
The Caretaker: Near an ally, AoR gives off an aura of Time Magic which minorly heals them over time. The effect is slightly weakened for each ally in the range. (40 Feet)
Eagle Eye: Using the power of Time, AoR’s Skill-based attacks are sure to hit. Cooldown - 4 Posts
Hail of Flame: AoR launches a flurry of six arrows at a target, each exploding into bursts of flame upon impact, each arrow dealing moderate damage. Cooldown – 3 Posts
The Chance Denied: AoR manipulates time in such a way that it can instantly dodge an ability/skill as if it had predicted it. Cooldown - 6 Posts.
Rejuvenation: AoR can instantly refresh a single cooldown of an ally. Cooldown – 5 Posts

Tier Three
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:
3rd Skill:
4th Skill:

Last edited by Seth Vicens on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

AoR Skill Tree Empty Re: AoR Skill Tree

Post by Game Master Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:18 am

My only question is skill shot: say somebody fires a massive blast, maybe thirty feet diameter, point blank into AoR's form. Will skill shot be able to justify dodging a technique of that magnitude or larger, and how?

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 am

That made me notice I had it technically in two places. Replaced Chance Denied with Tactical Advantage.

Skill Shot renamed The Chance Denied.

I would go with the Chance Denied as allowing him to activate Tactical Advantage to dodge out of the blast range.
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:11 am

Approved

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content