MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
New Prestiges? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
New Prestiges? EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
New Prestiges? EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
New Prestiges? EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
New Prestiges? EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
New Prestiges? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
New Prestiges? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
New Prestiges? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
New Prestiges? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

New Prestiges?

3 posters

Go down

New Prestiges? Empty New Prestiges?

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:11 pm

To fill in a few holes and give some more options, I was thinking of a few prestiges. The first:

ALPHA PUREBLOOD:

WIP Title Nobody Prestige, Let's used Evolved as a placeholder for now:

Seeker of Hearts:

I'm really not sure what else to cover ATM. However, this can change. The first two are really supposed to empower Purebloods and enhance Nobodies respectively. The latter of the two is meant for the lack of nobody prestiges that are not Replica-based. Since Purebloods are more animalistic, I thought it'd be pretty interesting to see them have an Alpha of sorts.

The last is meant as a counter to Seeker Heartless. Both have their great benefits, while neither have the raw ability of Seinen. Seekers of Hearts are more to themselves and do not have the more powerful Guardians that SH have. Both have their benefits, however, Seekers of Hearts really can be different given the type of hearts one has and some benefits are available only to those who have one type of heart element out of the two. Also, I'd like input as to what else could be added and what could be subtracted. I don't want these to be definitive things either, as in how people reach things like a second keyblade or growing a heart as a nobody. Just beneficial options.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

New Prestiges? Empty Re: New Prestiges?

Post by Zyvonia Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:59 pm

For the most part, staff won't be taking suggestions for prestige races (at least, as of now), though we appreciate your suggestion. In addition, I see that you fleshed out an idea that the GM has been playing around with the past few weeks, with the Seekers of Heart and them having multiple hearts. While it is cool that you did that, that probably won't the direction we'll go in when we eventually apply his idea.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Alpha Pureblood doesn't make much sense to me overall. You're literally describing a darkside with a brain as far as I can really discern.

I don't really see anything inherently wrong with Evolved, but I think it needs more defining. Also, I'm not sure if another element would be considered too strong, considering they cast their heart element for free.

This idea, or something VERY similar is already being worked on by some of the staff so I'm not going to bother putting much input into it. Most of what you outlined is a bit different from it as far as I'm aware, and I'm not aware of that much about it.

EDIT I got sniped.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Directory : Character Directory
Timeline : Character Timeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: