MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Battle {Non-canon} EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Battle {Non-canon} EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Battle {Non-canon} EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Battle {Non-canon} EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Battle {Non-canon} EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Battle {Non-canon} EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Battle {Non-canon} EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Battle {Non-canon} EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Battle {Non-canon} EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Battle {Non-canon}

Go down

Battle {Non-canon} Empty Battle {Non-canon}

Post by Jasper Poe Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:25 am

It was a bright day in Olympus-- filled with laughter and people of all races. A certain stranger by the name of Jasper Poe was just pushing his way through a building's lobby doors. This building was the home of one of the greatest heroes to ever exist. That hero was Hercules and the world he inhabited was The Olympus Coliseum. However, none of that matters anymore since new characters and warriors used the Coliseum nowadays; filling the shoes of the great gladiators in the past. For instance, Jasper had came too today's exhibition match to scope out noteworthy contestants to bet on in the up coming tournament.

"This should be fun to see! It's been quite some time since I watched some healthy, nurturing violence. What's scarier than death in a Coliseum after all? Maybe someone will even die and go to Halloween Town as a dead man! ... Actually that probably wouldn't happen." said the skeleton covered by flesh, whom wore a black coat.~

He spoke outward to only himself. Moreover, because the HalloweenTowner paid no attention to the hallways he ewas traversing. The boy was led astray, which ended with him walking out into the battle grounds. Once he noticed what was happening; the skeleton facepalmed. The door behind him became sealed by metal bars and cheering fans screamed with impatience.

"This doesn't look good for me. Should I just... Fight?" The boy scratched his head ad shrugged. On his face he displayed a grin. Next the boy summoned his Reaver-- entering a defensive stance with it. Bats fluttered away from his smokey aesthetics and he looked up his opponent. The guy definitely had more experience. But his ears looked funny. Jasper couldn't help but laugh at the elf.  Least... He thought that's what big ears was. Maybe he just has huge fucking ears? Ehh-- oh well.

[Transmutation - Active]
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down