MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark

5 posters

Go down

Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark Empty Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark

Post by FrostBite Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:48 am

Hey there people, you may not know up until now I'm new here. Names Nightmare, a Rogue Heartless hunting other Heartless much like myself, no matter how much taller the stack is then I am. I am here because I am new, which I left that at the top. I'm here to kick ass, you see that scythe on my avatar? You're going to have a very hard time with that, because it's a keyblade that can extend, but, I can describe it my character application. I came here to leave a mark, I've had a mark on another forum and I am doing so in my own forum, can't wait to see what mayhem I leave here.
Meanwhile, here my characters main theme.
FrostBite
FrostBite

Back to top Go down

Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark Empty Re: Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark

Post by Alexander Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:22 am

Yo, gonna have to apply for a Keyblade man. If you want the application I PM it to you. They have a pretty difficult app process, because Keyblades here are pretty powerful. Hope you'll enjoy the site!
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark Empty Re: Here because I'm new, Here to kick some ass, Here to leave a mark

Post by FrostBite Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:26 am

AAight then, I'll be in chat if needed.
FrostBite
FrostBite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:29 am

I'd really suggest reading the walk through to understand how the site operates.

Welcome to the site, man.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:04 am

Welcome to the site!~

I hope you enjoy what Mirage has to offer. If you have any questions, feel free to contact someone. : 3
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:45 am

Welcome to the site! Wanna kick ass? I have a few characters you might want to test your mettle with!
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down