MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Tsubot Prototype EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Tsubot Prototype EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Tsubot Prototype EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Tsubot Prototype EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Tsubot Prototype EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Tsubot Prototype EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Tsubot Prototype EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Tsubot Prototype EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Tsubot Prototype EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Tsubot Prototype

2 posters

Go down

Tsubot Prototype Empty Tsubot Prototype

Post by Drake Pathos Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Tsubot MK I: Tsubot is a synthesis item. As such, she has a few racial traits. For starters, Tsubot is not organic by any means. Her core fills the area the organic heart would normally be in, fueled by wildfire and steam (Tsubot still has a heart). Tsubot can also ignore injuries, and has no sense of pain but can identify that they have happened on her body. Tsubot is linked to Darius, Ellis and Tsumiko. This allows Tsubot to be affiliated and controlled by both Darius and Tsumiko. Also, Tsubot has 3 modular slots within her body, as well as a weapon slot in her arms, shoulders and two in her chest area for synthesis additions.
Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
Sentinel: Tsubot can teleport to the side of the person in danger that takes priority at any time. Once per post
Giga Mouth: Tsubot has a synthesis slot for her mouth as well. This slot does not take up one of Darius'
Roockets:  Tsubot can fly by turning her hands and feet into jets. This moves as fast as her Speed tier.
Giga Fist: Tsubot may launch her fist in a burst of steam, firing like a bullet to extend the range of her punches by 5 meters per tier. The fists are connected by a chain, reeling in after the attack. | 1 Post CD
Steamy Presence: Tsubot has a steam-based aura that injures anyone who isn't Tsumiko, Darius or Ellis slightly per post. It extends out to a 10 meter per tier area.
No Burden: This skill slot is a placeholder for one synthesis item slotted into Tsubot that isn't related to Giga Mouth. The item will be linked upon creation.

Tier Two
Roaring Mouth: Tsubot's Giga Mouth now does Moderate damage per post of contact.
Utility: Tsubot now has 2 slots per tier to allocate across her body for utility devices.
Aegisbot: Tsubot generates a Light-based barrier around her body that is skin tight, creating a shield equivalent to her Endurance. She can take one hit from someone with equal strength, plus one for each tier higher her END is to their STE. This lasts for 6 posts | 5 Posts CD
Cooldown: Tsubot's cooldown are affected by Darius' and Ellis' skills. Additionally, Tsubot's cooldowns are decreased by 2 instead of 1 if all three, Ellis, Darius and Tsumiko are present.
Hot And Steamy: Tsubot's aura now does moderate damage per post and has its range extended by 5 meters per tier.

Last edited by Darius Fetch on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Tsubot Prototype Empty Re: Tsubot Prototype

Post by Drake Pathos Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Bump
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Tier One:
Sentinel: Needs a cool down and is restricted to only being able to teleport to people on the same world.

Giga Mouth: I don't see how breathing fire from the mouth would be considered "passive." I see this as an active ability that would need a small cool-down, nothing too big.

Big Blow: What is this "force" you're applying your x2 modifier to? Her damage? If so, then you can't have this at Tier One, without there being a certain condition for it being met. You can switch this around for one of your Tier Two skills, that can be used as a T1.

Tier Two:
Aegisbot: Give this a duration. Can be a bit higher than the cool-down by one.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Sentinel: Actually, another partner of mine has a similar skill, but I will restrict it to being in the same world as the actual intention was same topic. But Ellis can do the same thing, I'll link if need be.

Giga Mouth: Simply put, something inside Tsubot allows her to breath fire just like you can fire a gun or a bow a couple times per post. It's just breathing fire, broader range but shorter distance.

Big Blow: Oh, I meant my strength stat's force being doubled. Which isn't the damage.

Aegisbot: Will do
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Sentinel: It still needs a cool down, because in the event of a competitive topic, you'd be able to have the Tsubot literally teleport to the highest priority target at will and that's a no.

Giga Mouth: I know that's how the ability works, but what I'm saying is that you can't have it be able to shoot flames out of its mouth, to do x amount of damage at any given time, because of fairness. Just give it a light cool down.

Big Blow: Talked with other admin about this. They stated that you'd need the Space element to actually be able to pull this off, but not only that, it's either going to have to be a base ability or arguably a T3 skill.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:38 pm

No, sorry, should've clarified. It was a reference to protecting Darius, Ellis, or Tsumiko. In the even that they are in battle, the priority of who to protect goes Tsumi > Ellis > Darius, not that the Tsubot teleports to the enemy.

Giga Mouth: Alright, I don't see how it's less fair to shoot out flames when ranged weaponry can have higher effect with multiple projectiles per post. I can limit the range if need be, otherwise what kind of cooldown would you think? I use this then 2-3 posts? What about the amount of damage it does? Using it once and it only doing slight damage doesn't do much for me, so what if I had a duration that Tsubot spews out the flames?

Big Blow: thats fine, I'll edit as soon as I know a roundabout number for the cooldowns.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:58 pm

That's cool, but the BA still needs a cool down.

Giga Mouth: Here, how about this, give it a duration of x amount of posts that Tsubot maintains the flames, but it goes on cool down immediately after. Now, if you're trying to go for damage, it would be wiser to not waste a damage skill on a T1 slot and to save for something higher next time around.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:04 am

What about the base ability warrants a cooldown?

Giga Mouth: Since it was intended to be a passive thing, I might end up changing it. I was going to augment it via further skills, combining T1, T2 and eventually T3. But instead I think I will use that skill slot to add more slots for weapons on Tsubot.

If Tsubot herself has weapon slots, does that take up Darius' own synthesis slots?

EDIT: Reference tree

The skill that allows Ellis to teleport is So Come On Baby, which is a T1 skill.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:15 am

Because all Party Members who have similar abilities, have been required to have a cool down. That's why. I read your Ellis skill-tree and Game Master made a mistake in letting you not have a cool down on it. For as far as I know, the cool down is a requirement on such abilities.

Giga Mouth: Do what you gotta do with it.

And yes, any slots other than a party member's skill-tree, will take up the main character's.

Big Blow: You still haven't addressed this yet.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:18 am

Can you show me examples? I don't want to limit myself if I don't have to.

I haven't decided what to do with Big Blow yet.

Also, can I use the ST to allow me to build things for Tsubot that don't take up slots?
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:24 am

This is an example from Veara's skill-tree:
T2
Space Teleport: Veara using his prowess over space may instant teleport anywhere he has ever been or is currently able to see any May be used three times per post in combat.
(Cool Down: Three posts only in when within combat)
https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t685-veara-s-space-tree?highlight=space+skill+tree

Big Blow: That's fine, you still have to remove it from the tree though.

It will either take up a skill-tree slot for Tsubot or a Synth slot for you.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:27 am

I can likely Use Big Blow's slot for a synthesis item, if that's fine. I assume that it's just bound by the limitations of Synthesis as per usual and not the skill tree? Also, would it be one-per-skill? And if I did this in later tiers, would I be allowed further amounts of synthesis per skill slot?

His works differently in that he can teleport anywhere. This is a specific location and I can note that it is once per post. If I still need a cooldown then, what would be a reasonable number? 3?

Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:34 am

You need Space in order to apply Big Blow anyways, if you don't have it, then you can't use it.

Can Tsubot ONLY teleport over to Tsumiko, Ellis and Darius, or is it any ally on the field? Depending on your answer, it will raise the cool down. Also, another note is that if Tsubot can only do it once per post, then that is considered a skill limitation and NEEDS to be mentioned.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:37 am

It wasn't originally limited to once per post, but can be. Only those three.

No, you misunderstood, I was saying what I can replace it with, which I replaced it with No Burden. Because I said I can use the slot for it.

EDIT: If I need to apply this to Ellis, I'll just apply the same cooldown, or can I get away with a lower one since she can only teleport to Darius?
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 am

Sentinel is good, give it the once per post and you're good.

No Burden: This is fine.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:46 am

Made the changes. Besides, since priority affects it, Tsubot can't teleport to Ellis and Darius if Tsumi's around in battle.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:49 am

APPROVED ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:49 am