MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Julia EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Julia EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Julia EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Julia EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Julia EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Julia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Julia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Julia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Julia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Julia

3 posters

Go down

Julia Empty Julia

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:36 am

Summon Name: Julia
Nickname: Jewel
Drive Cost: 5 DP

Appearance:

About 5'3"

Statistics:

T2 STR || T4 END || T4 MAG || T3 SPE || T2 AGI || T1 SYN

Elemental Affinities: Light, Wind, Ice, Water

Personality:

Julia is a childlike, energetic and loud-mouthed girl that gets easily jealous. She's very protective and possessive of her mistress, and would do anything Zienna asks of her. She gets grouchy when she doesn't get what she wants, and sometimes even throws violent tantrums. To strangers, she becomes cold and serious, but as she warms up to them, she usually shows them the same level of concern for their wellbeing, however that will all be void once she feels threatened in any way.

History:

Julia was wandering in the frozen northern regions of Limbo. She was traveling alone and decided to take shelter within a cave to wait out a blizzard, expecting it to be over after only a few hours. But the storm of ice stretched on for days, and her supplies were running out. For days, she sat in the cave, waiting to see if it was to be her burial ground. She didn't expect anyone to come for her, as she lived an isolated life, and the village would have been too far from her home for the people to notice she was gone, especially with how the weather was.

When she decided to brave the blizzard, she was already too weak, and all her attempts only made things worse for her. Accepting her fate, she engraved her dying message on the walls of the cave, curled up, and closed her eyes. Slowly, the world around her faded as the last embers of her life were snuffed out.

While she had her last dream, she felt herself getting warmer. This must have been how death felt, she thought. The mind and soul finally separating from the body to move on to the afterlife. At least she was numb to the point where she didn't feel any pain. That when she saw her. A blindfolded, dark-winged woman, who she first thought was there to take her away. The reaper spoke to her in such an angelic way that she fell in love. The next thing she knew, she was hugged tightly, and the warmth in her body rose. Yes, finally she could have her eternal rest.

But to her surprise, she awoke back in her cave. But something was different now. There was a blueish fire in front of her. This must have been the warmth she felt in her dream. But how did that fire end up there? When she tried to stand, she found that she couldn't. Not because her body had been taken by the ice and snow, but because she was wrapped with a pair of black wings that completely encased her body in a blanket of warmth. That's when she noticed the slow and steady rise and fall of her body. She was leaning against someone, and that someone had their arms around her. The closeness of this person caused her to blush, but it only deepened when she saw that the person holding her was the reaper she saw in her dream.

At that moment, she stirred, and the reaper smiled at her. An unknown force compelled Julia to smile back. Somehow, this woman filled her with happiness with just that thin line on her lips. She reached out with her hand to touch the reaper's face, but was shocked to see that she wasn't wearing her usual clothing. On her hands were leather coverings with white fur. It felt so soft and comfortable, but she could only wonder why she was wearing it. She looked at the reaper once more, this time with clear confusion in her face.

She was directed to another part of the cave. There was nothing there, until she noticed the cloth that had been covered by a thin layer of snow. The wings that had kept her warm parted, allowing her to examine what laid underneath the fabric. This is when she noticed how different her clothing was. It was exotic, but fit well with her snowy home. For some reason, what she wore felt so right, like it was made just for her.

She lifted the cloth off and stumbled back, stricken with fear, for under the snow-covered fabric she saw her own face. Her own lifeless face. How could that be? Did she die?

A comforting embrace caught her as she fell back. The reaper spoke to her, saying that she did what could to save her, but her body was too far gone for even an animus' powers to heal. Taking her soul was the only choice she had in order for her to live. But that also meant she was enlisted to serve the reaper, or rather, the succubus, as she introduced herself as Zienna.

But Julia was given a choice. If she didn't want to be bound to the succubus, then she would be granted her freedom, no strings attached. But the girl refused, confessing that the reason why she was stuck in the blizzard in the first place was because she wanted to leave her home. So there was no question to her choice. She chose to stay bound to the one who saved her.

She eventually met with the succubus' other companions, a winged swordsman and the animus Zienna had mentioned beforehand. Because of how the soul binding worked, she couldn't be with them every time, but she treasured every moment she spent with them. Someday, she'd be with them permanently. She would fight for the succubus until her power was strong enough to manifest a stable physical body, no longer having to rely so much on magic to keep her form. And then maybe, she could find a way to pay her back for saving her.

Abilities:

Linger -- When defeated, the DP used to summon her can be reallocated to summon others, or add into the pool of other summons who were summoned with the use of Abysmal Contract. This does not return to Zienna's DP pool, and cannot be used by anyone other than her.
Frost Walker -- Jewel can phase into ice and snow and reappear anywhere these things are present. (CD: 3 posts)
Flash Frost -- The field becomes covered with ice, the skies darken, and the snow will fall heavily for 10 posts. Enemies will suffer a moderate reduction to their speed. (CD: 5 posts)
Ice Mistress -- Julia can masterfully control ice, manipulating it to her needs and will.
In My Element -- She absorbs ice and water damage for health.
Thaw -- Instantly turn ice into water.
Freeze -- Instantly turn water into ice.
Coldsnap -- While Flash Frost is active, Julia can increase the intensity of the storm, encasing enemies in ice. They will be stunned for one post, and receive moderate damage as their prison explodes. Can only be used once per Flash Frost.
Ice Armor -- Allies are healed slightly per post when they are within the effects of an ice-based field ability or skill, and receive moderate damage resistance.
Stubborn -- Cannot be banished.
Blizzard's Wrath -- Once defeated, Julia summons a snowstorm that engulfs the field with violent winds and makes the air bone-chilling cold. Enemies will suffer moderate damage per post and have their speed reduced by a moderate amount. Lasts for 5 posts.
Ice-born -- When summoned in an area full of snow and ice, her DP cost is reduced by one.

Last edited by Zienna on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Julia Empty Re: Julia

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:06 am

Given the amount of abilities, plus the stats that you have on this summon, the cost is going to be bumped up to at least 5.

Frost Walker: This is going to need a bigger cool down, at least 3 posts.

Flash Frost: This ability will go on cool down immediately after it's 10 posts are up, yes?

In My Element: This skill is doing three different effects, which is a no go. You will need to choose which of the three you'd like to go with for this ability.

Coldsnap: A little iffy on this ability, mainly because I'm seeing it as an auto-hit, due to the conditions allowing it to come through. The damage, currently is way too high, plus with the extra stun effect added to it, the damage will need to be reduced to moderate.

Blizzard's Wrath: This is going to need a duration.

Ice-Born: Given with what you want to do with this summon, this ability may need to be taken out entirely. Alternatively, you can make it where the summon has the cost reduced by 1DP.

Final notes: If you did want bigger damage for your summon, that goes into the severe range, you'd need to bump up the cost between 6 or 7. Just a little bit of a scope for you, in case you did want higher~
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:46 am

-Cost bumped to 5DP
-Frost Walker CD bumped to 3

Flash Frost -- Yeah, it goes on cool down once the effect ends

In My Element -- Picked only 1 effect

Coldsnap -- reduced to moderate damage

Blizzard's wrath -- could have sworn I had a duration there... Anyway, added.

I also changed something in Ice Armor, where it said allies receive a damage reduction, I changed it to damage resistance.

I'll come back to this summon when I want her to do higher damage. I think all damages in her abilities are moderate now.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 am

That is completely fine!~ Moving this over to the safety deposit topic, until you're ready to come back to it!
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:06 am

No, I meant that I'll edit it eventually in the future if I want the summon to be stronger. Yeah, wording derps xD
Val Noria
Val Noria

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:10 am

*grumble, grumble*

Just kidding, in that case

APPROVED ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down