MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde."

3 posters

Go down

"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." Empty "Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde."

Post by Capricorn Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Capricorn's footsteps echoed as he walked down the stairs of his large home, his clothes were decorated more closely towards earlier Japan. It was obvious he was a traditional person. The sword on his waist also added into his appearance. He was a practitioner of blades. If not for his cruel, arrogant, and lazy personality, people would probably be more interested in him than typical others. But he didn't mind and he didn't care.

The blond boy sighed heavily as he slammed a door behind his back. Where his attention landed on his uncle. A more modern themed player. He wore a business suit and stared down at a high-tech touch-screen phone. Richard's hair was slicked back-- he kept up his appearance nicely. "Capricorn. Nephew! Meet any pretty girls today kid?... Any you'd like to introduce me to?" The thirty-six year old squinted at the blond with a chuckle.

Capricorn squinted back, though, with an added lip curl; giving a more annoyed expression in return. "I don't care about girls, or people for that matter. We've discussed this. Now what about my ship, ehh? Quit wasting my time with your squabbing company and hurry up." The younger male said as he leaned against the back wall.

"Yes, all in good time. I'm as curious as you are anyways. But first I have an important guest coming, it might do you good to stay." The uncle returned his gaze to the mobile device. "Ehh..." said Capricorn as he walked back to the door. Preparing to open it and leave. Maybe he'd take a stroll through town or something... Not much else he could do...
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

"Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde." Empty Re: "Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde."

Post by Val Noria Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:43 am

"Radiant Garden..." a girl with white, silvery hair would say as she stepped down from a passenger ship that came from Traverse. Just like the world she was in before, this place was eerily familiar. Why did it feel like everywhere she went, she had already been there? Was it just a case of Deja Vu? The nobody walked without destination, to see what this world could offer her eyes. She went past shops, houses, and a beautiful garden of flowers. At one point she even passed a fairly large house that must have belonged to a rich person.

She stopped to look at the architecture for a few moments before continuing on her way. It was about an hour and a half since she arrived in the world, and she had been walking nonstop up to that point. Seeing a nearby bench, not far from the large house, she took a seat, placing her sword on her lap. This time of rest allowed her to observe the passing people.

She realized that she stood out from the rest, with her regal attire studded with various gems, at least one on each separate article of clothing. Those who happen to glance her way would see that she held a serious expression, as if she was deep in thought. Her eyes were fixed in front of her, staring at the ground a few feet away. In all honesty, she was bored, but she didn't know what she could do.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:25 am

Capricorn was well on his way out of the house when he saw a female staring up at his uncle's shelter. She had silver hair, and was adorned in gems. She must've not noticed him, the home was fairly large after all. It's possible she overlooked the person standing in front of it. Or maybe she didn't care-- he didn't. Scratching the back of his neck with a sigh he began to walk after she left.

Some time had passed, it was getting dark out. Dusk was setting in on Radiant Gardens.

"That was a strange girl." said Capricorn, as he reviewed his observations. She had a sword two... Wait, now that he recalled correctly her clothing style was pretty different as well. Could it be that she was from the stars? True that his clothes didn't match either, but he was just an odd-ball in that perspective. On the other hand-- the silver haired knight wasn't. Perhaps he'd look for this woman-- question her, if that failed... He'd more than likely threaten her.

So, around thirty minutes passed and his walk led him to boredom. He decided he'd just go home. No point in searching for a lost cause after all. "I'm not even surprised, with my lu--..." And there she was. Right down the street setting on a bench. The light from the lamp post illuminating her. The blade even reflecting a bright luster. Slapping his hand too his forehead. He turned in her direction.

"Hey, you, yeah you. With the weapon-- you were staring at my house. Who are you? Where did you come from? 'You're some kind of stalker or something aren't ya?" said Capricorn as he raised a finger and lazily stood on his feet. His eyes squinted. "Well? Explain yourself?" Capricorn was wise to leave out that he had been looking for her. A very stalker-like thing to do. But most importantly he was making multiple analysis about her as he spoke. Though no definite answers could be right. They'd only just met after all.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:46 am

A lot of time had passed, and she simply sat there, watching people go by. Her feet weren't tired anymore, but now she had grown comfortable on the bench, and didn't want to leave. Her boredom had her hum lightly while she tucked her foot behind her heel, swinging her feet a little. She held out her hand and three tiny orbs appeared, floating above her palm. She never really thought about it till now, but she wondered why she could do something like this. Was it a gift? And if so, from who? Or what...

Just as quickly as they appeared, they vanished from thin air, as her attention was taken by the reigns. Someone was calling to her, but it took a while before she realized the strange man was talking to her. But even then, she had to make sure, so she had a questioning look on her face and pointed to herself. She would have asked, but he didn't give her a chance to. He seemed rather eccentric, barraging her with questions, some of which passed right by the girl.

"I'm Valerie. I came from Traverse Town." she answered with a soft voice that lacked any emotion. She then tilted her head, slightly confused of the word he used to describe her with. "What's a 'stalker'?" she asked innocently. She was young, but somehow she felt that she had heard of that term before. She blinked, unsure what to think of the situation. "What's your name?" she asked, righting her head.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Ah hah! She wasn't from The Gardens. She was an outsider, from another place. "Traverse Town? You haven't traversed much have you? Betcha stayed at this bench all day? Didn't ya?" The boy crossed his arms-- he might've been wearing a funny get-up, but he was grumpy. Also lacked much in the comforting department also. "Clyde-- Capricorn Clyde. I live in that house." The boy's crossed arms broke for a moment so he could point behind him with an extending thumb.

The male looked around; it was getting later and later. "Look, I have an important question for you. This Traverse Town-- is it on this here planet? Or did you get here by obscure means?" As it would happen, most people did not know of travel among worlds, it was rare to find people who did. Acquiring this info would play out perfectly in rushing his uncle. He just needed to be certain before he approached any finalized answers. ".. I don't typically like people. But listen, if you can answer my questions. You can stay in our guest room tonight. Sleeping on benches don't seem comfortable ehh?"

Capricorn hoped bargaining might do him good, it wasn't like her safety was anything to be sated. He just knew that if there was a way... Then perhaps this innocent young women would be the answer. An opportunity like this? Wouldn't pass without its benefits exploited.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Val shook her head. She only stayed on that bench for... about half a day. It was that comfortable it seemed. The man introduced himself as Capricorn Clyde, a strange name to be sure. Val could recall that 'Capricorn' was a star sign. Whether that meant anything remains to be seen. Apparently this guy lived in the house she stopped in front of to momentarily admire. And it would seem that he was offering her a place to stay for the night, under the condition of answering his question.

The answer was so simple, she was curious as to why he asked in the first place. She looked back the way she came, towards the port. "I rode in a gummi ship," she said simply, looking back at the man, her face visibly curious as to why he was asking such a question. "You haven't been on one before?" she asked, shifting in her seat slightly.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 pm

The man stared at her blankly. "I've rode in ships, sure, but not any 'gummy' ships... Ehh, am I led to believe that Traverse Town is still here? On 'this' planet or not? ... Gummy ships, hmm, yeah-- no." The boy felt like he'd heard the word, but he was almost absolutely sure he'd never seen one. His trust in this stranger was ceasing fast.

OOC:Because they come from Disney Town, and Cid never learned how to make one in this timeline. Therefore only Disney Town actually makes and knows about them publicly. And they all died/went to the Datascape. I don't think a port between worlds exists--, believe the lore staff told me that when I made Jasper Poe.

"You better not be making this up. I've got a lot riding on this." He offered the silver haired knight nobody a hand. As if to ell her she could come stay.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Just to establish this before there are misunderstandings, gummi ships are not a rarity among the worlds. They are common where anybody can get their hands on one if they looked hard enough or had enough munny. Please disregard what the Lore staff member had told you, as it is likely they acted on their own and did not discuss or inform the other staff.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 am

Val raised an eyebrow at the man. Perhaps the ships weren't as common as she first thought. She lowered her head apologetically, thinking that the man might have thought her to be rude for the misconception. For some reason, she thought that gummi ships where everywhere, when so far she'd only rode in about two or three. Strange, there goes that Deja vu feeling again.

She looked up and saw the man offering his hand to her, and she graciously accepted, standing from the bench. As she did so, she kept her eyes fixed on him, as it was the polite thing to do. Her other hand kept a grip on her sword's hilt as she stood, then sheathed it at her side. "I don't have a reason to lie," she'd say to him, her face and voice as expressionless as ever, but her eyes would tell the same thing she just said. Why would she lie?
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 am

Why would she lie?

It was a natural thing, done so much that it wasn't noticed at times. But fortunately for the girl, Capricorn bought her story. Her eyes were deep and endless. As if nothing inside them could even give a glint of sway. It was a creepy thing. That much was certain-- least too him it was. "Well,  there's a lot of reasons for you to lie. I'm a stranger offering you a place to stay when I could be some cerial killing psycho. I could be meaning to exploit you for sexual fantasies. Or even hold you for ransom like some sort of punk-- trying to play the modern bandit theme." When the girl took his hand he pulled her to her feet. And allowed her to walk herself beside him, breaking the grasped hands.

"I'm not doing any of those things though. I just want you to help me and my uncle make one of these gummi ships... Do you know where we can find one? We already have models laid out for what it needs, but it's only a prototype. I'm sure I could make a better version myself though." said the boy while the two of them moved onto the house. When they arrived, Capricorn opened the door and walked in, assuming Val Noria had followed in behind him.

The walls were decorated with large paintings. The furniture looked brand new. The floors looked as if they'd never been stood on. The ceiling was easily 20 feet high, and this was only the first floor. The home was way bigger than it should've been for two people. Richard was really fond of spending cash though. On the other hand; Capricorn could care less about fancy houses, so long as it gave him a title. That was the difference between power the two had. Reputation and strength-- veresus money and wealth...

Capricorn would turn around to Val when they reached the stairs. If she didn't have any questions that needed answering. He'd continue to the guest room, hoping to get her too it before Richard realized. The uncle would never leave him alone if he knew Capricorn had brought a girl into the house. But Capricorn was more worried about Richard talking a storm too her. He tended to do that with anyone.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:01 pm

The girl blinked at what the man before just said about having reasons to lie. She didn't really get all the reasons he mentioned, but it did get her thinking. She didn't really think about any of those things when talking to him. She didn't have a reason to. He didn't seem harmful at the time, even though he did have a personality that felt a little anti-social, but that didn't raise any flags for the girl. His grip wasn't aggressive either, so he couldn't have been planning something bad. But if he was, she knew how to take care of herself.

Capricorn revealed that he was hoping she'd help him and his uncle build one of the gummi ships. She tilted her head, not sure how much help she could be in that regard. She wasn't a ship builder. She just... wanders into them, pay to tag along, and drop down where she felt comfortable. She opened her mouth to say that she couldn't honestly help him, but he spoke before she got a word out. He only needed her help in finding one, it seemed, which was something she could do.

"The ship must have already gone from the port by now... There should be more coming in though, but I don't know when." Val followed the man into his home, which was quite lavishly decorated. This house was indeed owned by a rich person. Maybe the uncle he talked about? Capricorn didn't dress the way most rich people would dress, but perhaps that was a custom here, so she didn't ask. She stared up at the high ceiling, wondering why people needed something like that. For some odd reason, it didn't look all that odd.

She followed him up to the stairs and to the guest room, looking at him with a tinge of curiosity. Was he in a hurry for something? His pace was a little quick, as if he was trying to avoid someone. "So, it's only you and your uncle here?" she asked, her head tipped slightly to the right. She looked around, only seeing emptiness. Could it be that only two of them were living here?
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:30 pm

"Yeah just the two, we had another guest tonight, but I'm sure that won't be a bother. It's probably just a business associate." The boy unlocked the door with a key that he pulled from his pocket. The key was a skeleton key of sorts, so he kept it ith him at all times. Inside the room, the air conditioning kept it very chilled. The all's were painted a greyer color than thg halls and a mirror as big as the door was laid out in a rotated form on the left of the room. A bathroom was also connected. Nobodies probably wouldn't need those kinds of things though.

"Don't think I'm doing you any favors. I hate this cold house and I hate people, but if cooperation is needed to get me out of here. Then so be it. We can talk more in the morning at breakfast. My uncle will be tired. Chances are he won't babble as much then... The blonde man gestured for her to enter. It wasn't very late, but she could probably entertain herself with the television.

OOC: I think they have them? I know they have computers and advanced technology.~)

"If you need something in specific, ask now. I'm heading off to my own room and I probably won't come back." Said the boy as he squinted outside the door. Looking both directions-- yawning in between his quick glances.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Val scanned the interior of the room. It was pretty spacious, but she guessed that was to compliment the area they had just passed. When he initially opened the door, she felt the chilly air passing by her exposed skin, but she hadn't reacted to it. Capricorn gestured for her to go in, and she politely did so, walking with finesse that regular travelers don't often exhibit. After taking a few steps in, she looked around some more to see what it was like.

There was a large mirror, a television, a fairly spacious bed, and some decorations that were no doubt as expensive as everything else she had seen. When she was done looking around, she turned back to the hospitable man. She shook her head at his query and gave him a slight bow. "I don't need anything, thank you. Is there anything I could do to repay your hospitality?" she asked, looking right at him questioningly.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:07 pm

This was it, she was asking for sex, Capricorn was hoping the girl could go without wanting him. But alas, he was too attractive it seemed... Capricorn sighed out loud a second or two later. He then turned and gave her a slight wave with the back of his palm, he really didn't like people. "Nah, I'm not really the kind of guy who does that. Just help me like we promised on the ship-- and we'll be smooth sailing. I'll see you in the morning Val."

The man used his other hand to shut the door behind him. He walked back down the hallways. Not long after doing such, it came to his uncle's study. He passed thw room and caught ear of the arguing a little. Odd... Richard wasn't the type to argue. Capricorn wandered what this could entail for him in the days to come. But more importantly, he wanted to sleep. Walking into his own bedroom, he undressed himself, showered, brushed his teeth and was out like a light soon after.

His dreams were filled with excites of all the new places he'd see. And even of all the people whom would be under him, a tyrant's paradise. Or something like that. Heh! Yes, a good dream indeed.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm

"Hm?" She tipped her head a little, unsure what he meant about 'the kind of guy who does that'. He wasn't the kind of guy to have favors repaid? Whatever the case, there was no need to argue about it. He left, closing the door behind him.

Not really taking an interest to anything in the room, she simply walked over to the bed and sat down, staring at the unpowered television for a good thirty minutes. She wasn't actually hoping it would turn on by itself, but she simply looked at her own reflection on the screen. Just having a staring contest with herself, it seemed. But there was something else she saw. The woman in the reflection seemed... happier than she was. She had a different hair color, much darker than hers, and wore a sweet smile. She could have sworn she knew that woman from somewhere.

When her eyes couldn't take the constant, unblinking stare, she finally let her lids quickly moisten her eyes. But when she looked back, the girl who took the place of her reflection was gone, and Val saw her own reflection. White hair and all. "Until next time then," she said quietly to no one in particular.

Val unbuckled her sword's holder and had it lean against the bedside table. She then removed her circlet and outer coat, putting them on the table with the headgear sitting on top of a neatly folded coat, before she laid down on her side, her hands acting as a pillow. There was a proper pillow just above her head, but she just felt she needed to be in that position.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down