MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Chosen One EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Chosen One EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Chosen One EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Chosen One EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Chosen One EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Chosen One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Chosen One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Chosen One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Chosen One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Chosen One

Go down

The Chosen One Empty The Chosen One

Post by Hayden Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:14 pm

"Psst. Kid. Look over here."

The girl from the village stopped in her tracks, her eyes tracing over the figure loitering between buildings on the beachfront. She looked around, seeing if there could possibly be somebody else he was addressing. Her brown hair and big, brown eyes reluctantly went back to him, and she swallowed nervously as she pointed to herself. "Me...?"

"No, the invisible girl right next to you." She started to turn her head to check, when he snapped her attention back. "Of course I mean you! Who else could I mean?"

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers..."

"That's not important now," Hayden shot down her concerns they moment she voiced them, trying to keep her off guard. "I'm here to help you, kid."

She blinked. "Help me?" Her voice was confused, still maintaining its skepticism but something in her tone indicated interest. "I don't understand."

"We don't have much time," Hayden warned, producing what looked to be an ordinary stick from underneath his sleeve. "This is your magic wand," he insisted. They girl's lips crooked, and Hayden scowled. "I'm almost hurt that you don't believe me," he countered. He raised the stick and a small flame erupted from its tip. "Believe me now?"

She nodded cautiously, stepping closer to them man. "It's... mine?"

"Yes, yes it is yours," he asserted, handing it to her. "The wand chose you. You're the chosen one, for that chosen wand."

She grasped it, looking at it contemplatively. "Why me?" A fair question.

"Later today, there is going to be a gathering," Hayden told her. "A gathering after the sun has settled, on the island off shore among the children who have gained wands. There, they will compete in the Wonder Games to discover who among them is the most chosen of them all."

"That didn't answer my question."

"Listen here you genre-savvy little- ahem, because this wand chose you at birth using its connection to the universe. This is destiny."

"Oh... like, sharing a paupau fruit?"

"Yes. Yes, exactly like sharing a poopoo fruit."

"Paupau."

"Whatever. Just take the magic stick and fulfill your destiny."

"You're really pushy about this."

"I'm on a schedule and you're making this take too long."

"Well, sorry that I don't want to just take sticks from strangers."

"Then you're going to hate life after you fail high school kid. Now, get. Remember: meet tonight on the island." The girl huffed and left, clutching the stick in her right hand. Hayden chuckled to himself as he loitered a bit more, catching a young man this time. His eyes fell upon him sharply. "Psst. Kid. Look over here."
Hayden
Hayden

Directory : Superior Insincere Directory

Back to top Go down