MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Lorencia's Pyromania EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Lorencia's Pyromania

3 posters

Go down

Lorencia's Pyromania Empty Lorencia's Pyromania

Post by Val Noria Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:31 am

Base Ability: Gifted -- All of Lorencia's skills have additional effects, the quantity of which is determined by what tier they belong to. (T1 and T2 skills have 1 additional effect, while T3 skills have 2).
Base Ability Cool Down: Passive

Tier One
1st Skill: Ignition -- All fire/wildfire skills/spells ignite damaged enemies, dealing slight damage for three posts. Durations reset every time they get hit again.
Effect 1: The affected enemy's damage resistance is lowered moderately while Ignition is in effect.

2nd Skill: Fireball -- A simple fireball spell that can either be homing or a basic skillshot which detonates upon impact, dealing slight wildfire damage to enemies within 10 meters of the detonation. Can be cast twice per post.
Effect 1: Detonation -- Enemies hit by Fireball will receive a stack of Detonation. When it reaches three, the stacks are consumed and detonates, dealing moderate damage to the individual and enemies within 15 meters. Enemies caught in the explosion receive a stack of Detonation.

3rd Skill: Fury -- Lorencia's damage increases slightly for every fire/wildfire spell/skill/ability that is cast, including from allies and enemies.
Effect 1: Untamed -- For every 7 counts of Fury, she receives a 1 post cooldown reduction.

4th Skill: Flame Sentry -- Lorencia creates a stationary sphere of fire that shoots three small fireballs at enemies every post which deals slight damage each. Lasts until destroyed or dismissed. Can take T1 END worth of damage, but of course, fire-based attacks won't do much to it. Applies Ignition, but not Detonation. CD: 3 posts after cast.
Effect 1: Warmed Up -- After 5 posts, the sentry's damage increases to moderate, and it can fire an additional fireball.

5th Skill: Flame shield -- Shields a target with fire that absorbs 1 negative ability or skill per Character Tier. CD: 3 posts
Effect 1: Immolation -- Enemies within melee range are periodically burned for slight damage. Applies ignition.

6th Skill: Firestorm -- Lorencia makes it rain fire for three posts, damaging all enemies slightly per post while active. CD: 5 posts.
Effect 1: Overheat -- While Firestorm is active, Lorencia's damaging skills do an extra moderate amount of damage.

Last edited by Val Noria on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Val Noria
Val Noria

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Lorencia's Pyromania Empty Re: Lorencia's Pyromania

Post by Gwain Darkson Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:08 am

BA: I'll be a little strict on this and say you'll only be able to get new effects every odd tier. This is mostly a balancing issue with what people can do or get away with at lower tiers.

Ignition- Will have to do slight damage, if bigger condition or drawback is applied to this skill

Fury- Firedancer: I wouldn't waste an effect on raising evasion, since this is dependent on your SPD and AGI. I would increase damage resistance, to be honest. Up to you though.

Flame Sentry- Warmed Up: Explain what "one step" is.

Flame Shield- Can only increase by slight, unless a bigger drawback or other condition is applied.

Firestorm- Overheat: Because this is a move that I am theorizing is affecting the entire battle arena, this will only be able to slow for a slight amount
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:14 am

BA: Done

Ignition: edited to doing slight damage

Fury - Firedancer: Replaced with untamed

Flame Sentry - Warmed Up: It just means that from slight, the damage increases to low-moderate when it has been active for 5 posts, then moderate after another 5 posts.

Flame Shield: Reworked into something else

Firestorm - Overheat: Reworked it into something else.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:14 pm

Flame Sentry- This will cap at moderate damage and can't go any higher, because of how the system with Tiers is set up. Just a forewarning.

Flame Shield- Be careful with this one, because a person who is on a higher tier than you and uses a powerful skill/ability, will be able to easily break the shield. Like a 450 MP spell from a T5 and T5 MAG character would be able to destroy it. The reason for that, is because the shield will be capped at Tier 3 and thus, its potency will only be able to handle up to Tier 3 in terms of scope and damage. Just thought I'd let you know.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Alright. The one step at a time thing was something I hoped to balance out the increasing damage, but since it caps out at moderate, I changed it so after 5 posts, it deals moderate damage and can shoot an additional fireball.

That's fine. I can upgrade it later if I need to.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:21 am

APPROVED ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content