MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Devias' Ice Mastery EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Devias' Ice Mastery

3 posters

Go down

Devias' Ice Mastery Empty Devias' Ice Mastery

Post by Val Noria Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:34 am

Base Ability: Ice Master -- Devias can masterfully control ice and snow, creating them at will and morphing it to his needs. Quality of objects/items created will be based on Character Tier and Magic Tier.
Base Ability Cool Down: Passive

Tier One
1st Skill: Frostbite -- When an enemy has been hit with the Ice element (includes combinations, and doesn't need to be Devias'), they are marked with Frostbite. If they are within an Ice-based AoE, this mark will be constant due to it being reapplied regularly, but it doesn't stack. When damaged by an Ice-based skill/attack/ability/AoE when marked with Frostbite, they receive an additional Moderate damage.
2nd Skill: Freeze -- A target is immobilized and encased in ice for two posts. Requires contact to apply. DC: 4 posts
3rd Skill: Blizzard -- Devias creates a snowstorm, covering the field in ice and snow. Moderately slows down enemies. The storm lasts for 10 posts. CD: 5 posts.
4th Skill: Frozen Touch -- If Devias hits an enemy twice with either a physical attack or a skill while Blizzard is active, the enemy is completely frozen in place and encased in ice for two posts. Does not apply if the enemy is already frozen.
5th Skill: Shatter -- Devias can choose to shatter the ice encasing an enemy affected with Freeze, dealing high-moderate damage. CD: 1 post
6th Skill: Wall of True Ice -- Create a thick wall of ice that isn't affected by fire and requires a Strength/Magic tier (depending on what the attack uses) equivalent to or higher than Devias' Magic tier in order to be damage. It's 1 meter thick and can stretch 5 meters wide with variable height. These values are multiplied by his magic tier. Can be dismissed. CD: 4 posts.

Last edited by Val Noria on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Val Noria
Val Noria

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Devias' Ice Mastery Empty Re: Devias' Ice Mastery

Post by Gwain Darkson Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:01 am

Freeze- I am going to judge that this needs to be an on contact, physical ability, due to the nature of it instantly freezing.

Frozen Touch- The slow will need to be reduced to slight, because at T1, it requires a certain condition to be met, to allow for moderate anything to be done. Also, you would need to choose between slowing an enemy or freezing them after three touches. I know the last part is based on a condition, but you're doing two things at tier one, so yeah.

Shatter- Small cool down for this.

True Ice- Coming back to this one, because not too sure if this is allowed or not at T1
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:50 am

Freeze edited

Frozen touch -- I was working with the idea that the enemy is slowly frozen over, becoming a popsicle at the third strike. But I edited it now, lowering the hits needed, but the ability requires Blizzard to be active.

Shatter -- Is 1 post small enough? :3

True Ice -- gotcha
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Frostbite- Needs to be slight at T1, unless you put another condition or some form of big drawback on it, to facilitate a moderate gain.

True Ice- After deliberating with GM, we decided that you will not be able to have this skill. Reason being, is that you're using an entire battlefield of ice and you would keep it frozen forever, since there'd be no reason for you to toggle off the ability. But even so, at T1, this is actually a lot, despite how simple it is.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Alright, I changed it to a new mechanic

I made it into a wall now.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down