MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Im going to try and rp here, for the time being.

+4
Heartless M
Adelynn
Tsumiko
Alexander
8 posters

Go down

Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. Empty Im going to try and rp here, for the time being.

Post by Emily Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:41 pm

I am currently remaking the kingdom hearts rig forum with yima, he is heading my council and my allies council for the remake, to make it easier for new and old members to join in. I do miss the rp aspect though so i hope you all accept me, and I also hope to RP with some old friends.

chow
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. Empty Re: Im going to try and rp here, for the time being.

Post by Alexander Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Heyo, its you friendly nieghborhood site admin here to tell you something cool.

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t2341-character-transfer-promotion

Ignore the three weeks bit, I'll edit it in a moment. It turns out, people like this so much that I do believe we may be keeping it around as a feature rather than a promotion. I'll discuss with other staff and see what they think, but I get really hyped about this idea as a whole.

But, yeah. You can basically bring your character over here. It won't necessarily be EXACTLY the same, but we'll get it as close as we possible can. If you are interested, I'll get you a link to the specialized character app.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. Empty Re: Im going to try and rp here, for the time being.

Post by Tsumiko Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:25 am

Hey there!~ It's good to still see you in action and such. Alex already touched upon the important stuffs, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask away!~
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 am

nice to already see two, friendly faces, and to think tsumiko became a mod. Well i might do the transfer instead of finishing my character.(I really don't want to do the ability/ synth stuff.)
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelynn Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Hey man, long time no see Smile ( I was Kourage on the other site) Welcome to MH!
Adelynn
Adelynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Yeah, im using this place to get back into the roll of things for kingdom hearts
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Yes. I am mod! HEAR ME ROAR!~
Ahem...
Anyhoo. It's good to hear from you again. Good luck with the transfer and such. Look forward to what you do with Xern. : 3
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless M Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Always glad to see you around GV. Welcome to the party and here's hoping you find some worthwhile fun. Like them good ole days boy.

Heartless M

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Thanks, I just can't wait till my transfer character is finished. Since i believe they are making it fit with the settings of this site. Then I'm going to try and see if i can remake another character here. He was my newest character other than drake. He was a flame user.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:00 am

Hey karl good to see you again even though I dought you remember me its still good to see you Razz

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:25 am

山モㄥ匚口爪モ 乃丹匚K:

Seriously though. It's great to have you back man, hope the transfer goes rad for you. Smile

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : Im going to try and rp here, for the time being. Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Zdy, Dude i remember you, I remember you needing help with everything on the other site, nice to see you progressing in the world of RPing.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:44 am

So, I am going to Make a claim here to Rp with some old friends that are not going to be at KH so. I hope to have fun with you all and thank Tsumiku for bringing me here to rp, its her fault you got a assassin running around now Xp.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:35 pm

It's cool. Any plots currently in the works?
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:47 pm

kind of......I have talked with Tsumiku alot so
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down