MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Request for Aid (Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Request for Aid (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

A Request for Aid (Closed) Empty A Request for Aid (Closed)

Post by Faye Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:28 pm

The walls echoed with the sound of the sorceress's heels clicking against the brick lane, her crimson skirts fluttering around her as she moved briskly towards her destination. More than a few heads turned as the elaborately dressed woman moved by, walking with purpose and conviction in her eyes. If that wasn't what drew their attention, then the tiny coral dragon sitting on her shoulder did, it's head bowed low as she started intently at her friend.

Faye felt that she was out of options at this point. For months, she had searched the worlds, trying to find a bearer of the Keyblade--had even attempted to find a way to make herself worthy to wield one herself but with no success. When she had left her home, she had been confident--no arrogant that she alone would find a way to stem the Heartless tide on her home and restore the once peaceful kingdom back to its former glory. That was no longer the case. The sorceress had seen enough of the worlds to know that there was more to the universe than her and her isolated little world. Although she had fought with the idea for a while, after all, she did like handling things on her own or at the very least directing what should be done.. It was time to swallow her pride and ask someone bigger than she for help.

The Darkson name was starting to become very popular among the worlds, and one Faye had started to hear more and more often. Their reconstruction of Twilight Town after the terrorist attack and the Heartless invasion was one of the greater feats, and she had witnessed the before and after of that calamity. The clock tower the world had once been proud of no longer existed, but everything else appeared even better than it once was. They obviously knew what they were doing, and had earned the love of the people, and Faye knew of no better place to look. Perhaps they would even know more about the Keyblade and a way she could obtain one.

Wrapped up in her thoughts, the fairy maiden nearly walked face first into a wall, stumbling backwards and hissing at her own clumsiness. How unlady like! Wysteria let out a soft musical trill, almost as if she were trying to laugh. "I hope no one saw that..." she muttered, dusting off her dress.

Taking a view of her surroundings, she realized that had reached the Darkson's guild... or company to be more precise (it was one the newer words she had learned from her travels.) The woman raised her hand above the door and hesitated for a few seconds before placing three swift knocks on the door. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she clasped her hands behind her back and waited. "Light let this work." she mumbled.

Last edited by Faye on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

A Request for Aid (Closed) Empty Re: A Request for Aid (Closed)

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Three taps on the door wasn't necessary, at lest for the way how this building was set up. Before the intricately dressed woman's hand had even reached the bullet-proof glass, it quickly swung open and introduced her eyes to the layout of the building. A female receptionist dressed in all-black and sporting a headset, had taken her eyes off of the computer screen she worked diligently at and turned the orbs up to her. No doubt the visitor wouldn't have known where to start, considering she attempted to knock at moving doors.

This newcomer would be introduced to the security of the building. Robot sentries of sorts stood directly to her right and left, their appearances akin to futuristic knights of medieval times. Their heads slowly scanned about the room and took note of everything that needed to be observed. The floors were kept nice and clean, their pristine textiles had been so well taken care of, that the lady who had entered would be able to see her own  reflection. Upon the wall which had a desk behind it, had the symbol of the Darkson company. A phoenix which was being torn away at by demonic hands. Clearly, the one who designed and built this place, had a bit of an extravagant taste.

"Yes, over here please." Her voice was very mellow yet business-like and her onyx colored eyes stared indifferently over to the woman and her dragon companion. "Are you one of the townsfolk or an out of world visitor?" She asked her question as if it was common for her to do so, which it was. A lot of the times, people stepped into the white-on-red reception area, with questions that were usually aimed towards Marigold, or the current mayor, Three. Luckily for the young woman, those two were available for a short meeting of sorts.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:53 pm

When the door moved, Faye squeaked and lashed out... which made the woman look completely insane to anyone who saw her and her hand throb. Seeing as how no one else was freaking out, she tried to pretend that nothing strange had happened, moving cautiously through the sliding door. How bizarre! What kind of sorcery was this? Wysteria didn't seem all that amused, yawning to show just how much she cared, but then she came from the Symphony of Sorcery. This was probably nothing compared to what she had seen throughout her life.

It was one of the nicest rooms Faye had ever stepped foot in. The floor, for one, fascinated her. Was it part of  a mirror too? It was almost as amazing as the flashing floor at the New Years event... she'd made quite a scene there too freaking out about it. Technology... she was starting to hate it a little bit. There was just so much she didn't understand, and it made her feel like a dunce, and if there was one thing she hated more than anything it was being a fool. Looking into her reflection, she couldn't help but adjust her hair, pulling a loose strand back behind her ear. Whoever she met, she had to look presentable.

With her hands clasped below her bosom and head held high, Faye practically flowed as she moved across the floor to the desk, trying to look as ladylike and wise as she very well could... or just like a weirdo to the common man.

"I am Faye, a sorceress of the Enchanted Dominion. I have come to speak with your lord or lady. Are they about?" her next words she spoke firmly, hinted with desperation. "Tis of great importance that I speak to the master here. Please."  
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:53 am

"Alright, so an off worlder..." The receptionist said with a neutral tone and returned to the computer in front of her. The culture shocked woman had made it easy, by saying her name and giving further information in the form of where she was from. After a few clicks and types on the keyboard, she pressed a button on the headset she wore and began to speak in a foreign language. A few moments had went by soon after and the business-like young woman turned her eyes back up over to the visitor. The recent display and response to the technology which was housed in the building, made her doubt that she'd find her way easily. "Follow me, please."

She stood out of her chair and motioned over to Faye. On either side of the desk were a pair of double doors. They walked over to the left door and situated next to it, were two buttons with directional arrows. The receptionist pressed the upward button and watched as the elevator door came open. She stepped into the lift and then motioned once more for the sorcerer to follow.

"Once we reach the top, you'll take an immediate right and at the very end of it, you'll find a door. Simply knock on the door and you'll be greeted by Queen Darkson." The receptionist explained coolly. The ride in the elevator went smoothly and presented Faye with a view of Twilight town. They rose up and up until they were eventually able to see much of the town and beyond it. The perpetual sunset had given the town that signature, relaxed atmosphere to it. Their journey up would come to an abrupt end and the doors would open for them, yet the black-eyed and haired woman stayed where she was. "Once again, take a right immediately after exiting and it's the door at the end." She reiterated and waited for the visitor to exit the elevator.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:14 am

It irked her slightly that the Darkson servant was being indifferent about her plight, but she was not denied her request either, and could not complain. Following the dark haired woman, Faye continued to gaze in awe at her surroundings, trying her best not to show how impressed she was. She hadn't come in there to ogle at the Darkson's fine tastes in decor and architecture, and followed the woman--if not somewhat anxiously--into the tight space, drawing a hand across the gap where the sliding doors had disappeared. When the doors closed shut behind her, she flinched and cursed herself for showing such weakness. Maybe the servant wouldn't notice.

Thankfully, it was an open view inside the elevator, and the fairy maiden felt less claustrophobic. The feeling of being trapped made her stomach turn and she'd prefer anything else to that fear. Heights did not frighten her in the least. The thought of jumping off the tall building, gliding through the air as the wind whipped her through her long locks, just to get away and forget for a moment about the darkness that endangered her world... a few minutes of rest to take the despair off her mind would be a welcomed change.

The sorceress gazed out over the city as the glass elevator rose higher and higher, admiring the beauty of this world bathed in eternal dusk. It was definitely on her top list of worlds she would like to visit more often once her own world was safe. There was no evidence that she could see of the past tragedies surprisingly. It all was quite quaint and perfect. Maybe in time the Enchanted Dominion would someday return to its days of glory and recover just as Twilight Town had. What could have torn the land asunder had been repaired, and that gave her hope that this queen could be the answer to her prayers.

When the elevator reached the top floor, she left the same as she had entered, stepping out as softly as she could. The last thing she wanted to do was break the strange skyward device. Before the doors closed, she offered the woman a curtsy and followed the directions she had given her until she reached a door she assumed led to Queen Darkson's throne room. If she was a queen, she had to have a grand room to meet her subjects, right? Faye had seen enough of this world not to be too surprised if that wasn't the case, though her expectations were still high on how grand the room within might be.

Faye rubbed her hand over the door, seeing if this one decided to move on its own too before knocking.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:40 pm

There wasn't an immaculate throne room of sorts, far from it, but it definitely had that similar air and appearance about it. After Faye traversed the hall, made her way to the door, and knocked on it, the thing opened and revealed the interior. All black walls and ceiling, with red carpeting. Velvet satin curtains allowed the light which came from the perpetual sunset, to bleed into the room and give it a cherry-red-on-black look. The room had the atmosphere of a sanguine office, but in the form of a throne room. An office throne, so to say. Even though it wasn't grand that didn't mean it didn't have the look of one. A reasonably sized black desk sat itself in front of a chair akin to that of a throne chair, which sat itself in front of another set of windows covered by curtains. The regal, intricate designs upon that particular piece of furniture showed that Faye had came to the right place.

Marigold sat in her chair, posture perfect and a calming smile upon her ruby-red lips. Her sharp, golden eyes had scanned over Faye in an instant, as she gazed up and down at the woman. She sized her up quite nicely and enjoyed what she saw. That little dragon on her shoulders was particularly adorable, what with how aloof it appeared and all. Hands upon the set of armrests, the snow-white haired woman, with her hair tied into a ponytail with a bow, who wore a black coat with white fur along the edges of the hood and body of the coat, sat with an expected look about herself. Her very attire showed that even though she had extravagant tastes, she preferred the business look overall and sported her simple white, long-sleeved button-down, with a pair of black slacks, finished off with a pair of black boots. Despite how pale the vampire appeared in all of this, she was actually quite healthy. "Welcome to my office, Miss Faye. To what do I owe this visit, from a sorceress of the Enchanted Dominion?"

Her voice trickled with allure and her words were honeyed to convey the modesty she always set for herself. She was a queen, yes, but she didn't always have to act like it. The title alone held the expectations of how one should and would likely act towards her, so that in of itself settled the "respect" factor. All she really wanted to show was that she's easily approachable. After all, you can't do business f everyone is scared away, right?
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:41 am

As Faye stepped into the room, the petite dragon on her shoulder let out a soft trill of what could only be described as a set of musical chimes being held up against the wind, a pleasant sound that sent a tremble down the woman's spine as a soft echo lingered behind. It summed up her feelings on her surroundings quite well, and she knew that Wysteria definitely approved of Marigold's tastes. Immaculate, elegant, and perhaps just a little bit ominous, nevertheless, Faye could hardly disguise her awe in front the queen.

"Your majesty." the sorceress approached the desk, dipping down into a low curtsy to show her respect. A few of her dark locks tumbled down her shoulders, one landing on Wysteria's nose and making her snort. "My deepest gratitude for agreeing to speak with me. Not many monarchs would accept an audience on such short notice, especially with a lone commoner."

She looked at the woman from under her lashes, attempting to observe the snow haired queen without directly staring. Everything about her fit in with this place, and yet at the same time, the sorceress could not say there wasn't an aura of royalty about her, and she accomplished that without wearing an extravagant ballgown. A woman that could successfully be majestic in trousers? Faye had always thought that a ridiculous and impossible feat, but here the proof of that theory fell flat before Marigold. It almost made Faye want to sew a female trouser centered ensemble. Almost.

There was something else about this Darkson that Faye could not put her finger on. That same feeling she had had when meeting the elven mercenary a while ago. However, there was nothing she could see that was directly inhuman about her. The only thing she could tell was that Marigold was a very beautiful woman that had a unique taste of fashion, and one that suited her well.

Standing up straight once more, she finally made direct contact with the queen, eyes filled with determination... and possibly a hint of the desperation she struggled to keep covered. Maybe it was rude to keep on speaking before being given permission to go on, but the sorceress could not find the will to stop. "Pray, forgive me if my presence has inconvenienced you in anyway, but I come only on the gravest of circumstances." Faye's noble accent (old english) rang out, conveying the urgency of her words. "The life of my world hangs in the balance. Though I fear 'tis not the Heartless alone that are the problem, but the darkness that has ensnared the hearts of my countrymen. Truth be told," she lowered her tone, calming down slightly. "I have been traveling for months searching for a savior, one that wields the Keyblade, believing that this war and the Heartless are somehow connected." she suddenly sighs. "Unfortunately, my search has not borne fruit, and at the very least the Enchanted Dominion needs someone with the power to convince the great houses to cease their bloodshed."

Wile the sorceress continued to talk, the cat sized dragon decided to take a little glide around the office, finally landing on the edge of Marigold's desk. Faye normally would have scolded her for such behavior, but was too wrapped up in her explanation, struggling to hold back the frustration she had kept bottled up for so long. "While they give into their greed, participating in this senseless war for the throne, the people suffer. 'Tis a slow and merciless death." she clasps her hands together, the metal nails on her pale yellow gloves catching the light of the sun. "And so, Queen Darkson, that I come to you to ask for your aid." she bowed her head, turning her eyes to the red carpet, feeling ill at what she was about to admit. "Loathe as I am to admit that I am not strong enough alone to save what I love... I must do what is best for my world and its people. There is naught I would not do for its survival." she dared to look back up, and wished she hadn't because the moment she did, tears began to brim around her brown eyes, thankfully, her voice remained even and strong. "I understand the gravity of this request and nor do I have much to offer in exchange, but I hope you will take this into consideration."
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:55 am

One thing that granted Faye immediate respect from the Queen, was her ability to appreciate the fine decor of the office. Marigold noted the look of awe, which served to brighten her smile. Not just that, but Faye had the etiquette and grace of a woman who could be considered noble, yet she addressed herself as apart of the common people. Modesty, respect, etiquette, and fine tastes, she had the makings of a princess, if not a queen herself. That just served to please Mari further. When apologized to, she simply waved a hand and shook her head.

"Do not apologize, this is of no inconvenience. Most monarchies don't realize that the common people are actually the most important body, of any ruling government. I try to see to it that all the needs of my people are met, even if they aren't direct citizens." She referenced the sorceress' citizenship and showed her competence. A woman who likely cared more about the safety and well-being of her subjects, rather than the glory, wealth, and fame of being in a ruling position. Her hand gently motioned for the woman to rise. "I humbly respect the formality, but there's no need to be so formal. Just you and I in this office alone." Marigold said sweetly.

Their eyes locked soon after the visitor had stood up. Golden orbs met the dazzling gaze of Faye's and the queen showed that her guest, that she had the full attention of the young woman. Relaxed and not at all bothered by the sorceress' need to speak with her, Marigold listened intently and didn't once interrupt her at any point in her speech. Urgency in the words and desperation in the eyes, there was something of deep, personal trouble that plagued the woman in front of the queen greatly. She wondered what it was and was eventually given the rundown of the problem. Corruption. Darkness in form of both the Heartless and the shameful sin that was greed, outstretched their claws like predators at carrion. Faye had been hard pressed to search for anyone, anything (namely the Keyblade) as a way to put a stop to things, but it appeared as though she might have been on her metaphorical last legs.

While she felt disgusted hearing about the incompetence and general disregard for the lives of the people of Enchanted Dominion, Mari didn't once show it on her features. However, her smile had lessened into a more stern gaze, as the situation was further explained. "No wonder she's so desperate. To search so long for a savior, or at least an answer to a problem, but to come up with nothing after months? Hm, this woman..." The queen thought and had already agreed on a proper course of action. There had to have been something that could be done for the woman's country.

Her hand had easily stretched out towards the cat-sized dragon but didn't yet attempt contact. She held the hand out to gain approval from the creature, before she'd pet the top of its head. Her eyes never left Faye's while doing this and her ears remained totally opened.

Once more, Marigold was introduced to the sight of the sorceress bowed before her, but didn't feel pity. No, she shared in the woman's sorrow over the helplessness that became her situation. Faye swallowed her pride just to come and request help in her time of need, something that further gained respect from the queen in front of her. "Rise, Miss Faye." Mari said simply. "There is nothing for me to take time to consider, because I've already come to my decision."

One leg switched over the other and with a warm smile spread upon her features once more, she gave a light nod of the head. "I will aid you in your time of need, Faye of the Enchanted Dominion. To have your land ravaged by creatures of the dark and the sins of man is unacceptable. Allow me to help staunch the flow from both sides, if I may be able to." There wasn't any doubt. She'd be able to easily but kept her own self modest in the face of her guest. "The best solution to any obstacle, is to build a bridge over it. I shall be the one who personally builds that bridge between our worlds and I would like for you to be on the other side when said bridge is built. I'll do what I can to help, just tell me what you need me to do." Her golden eyes flashed with the determination to do good.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 pm

The fairy dragon stretched out her butterfly like wings as she extended her neck out to touch the tip of Marigold's fingers with her nose. Wysteria's viper like tongue came out to lick the queen's wrist as her gentle hand was placed upon her head, letting out a satisfied purr in response. She'd finally bow her head bashfully, spin around in a circle before gliding back over to rest on Faye's shoulder.

"Hmm..." the sorceress eyed her friend as she returned to her. "Funny, she's usually quite shy." she muttered. The tiny dragon's approval of Marigold helped to further comfort the maiden and the next words she heard confirmed that she had finally found the right place.

Faye rose from her bow, watching the queen as she casually adjusted her position, a kind beaming smile that warmed the maiden's lonely heart. "I..." she could hardly find the words to offer her thanks. The pure euphoria of finding an answer to help her people left her numb for a split second before her heart decided it was going to try to pound its way out of her chest. The fairy half breed actually placed a hand over it, slightly fearing that it might happen. Emotions rushed through her, and against her will, a single teardrop slid down her cheek. Pure and utter joy flowed through her for the first time in what seemed like forever. Even the dead burned skin covered by her elegant gloves seemed to tingle in this moment. Marigold's response was shocking, but it was only one she wanted to hear. There was no beating around the bush, or promises of favors that may never come--something politics oh so loved to play. No, the queen's heart echoed her own. Action.

She sniffed, wiping the tears away as delicately as she could with the back of her hand. "Ah, forgive me. 'Twas not my intention to weep here before you like a babe." she said, a soft chuckle following behind her words. "I am simply relieved. There are no words to express my gratitude, Queen Darkson."

Faye would inform Marigold in detail about the four great houses that had once served the late King Stephen, nobles who had once been good leaders and loyal to their king. However, all that changed after the monarch and all his heirs were eliminated or went missing. The world grieved for their lost king and in their need to cast blame for their woes, their fairy allies were persecuted for his death, believing that they could have prevented the assassin with their magic. Thus, a divide between the humans and fairies was created, causing the mystical beings to retreat to their home in the Fairy Glades, and the people began to fear magic. Conflict between the houses soon followed, each one believing they had more claim over the kingdom than the other. No one expected the once wise nobles to take their disagreements into full-blown war. It was not long after this that the number of Heartless began to multiply, roaming in hordes across the land. The sorceress revealed that she had come into contact with an intelligent Heartless, Malazon, who she believed was the main source of dark influence that was plaguing her home, working from the shadows. In a Heartless attack against the castle town, Faye had chased after the dark man and challenged him to battle. Sadly, she failed and nearly lost her heart as a result were it not for her mother who cast the monster away.

"As much as I would like to punish the nobles and be rid of them, I feel that perhaps they are not completely responsible for everything that has happened. 'Tis only a theory, but if something were to be done with Malazon perhaps their blood lust would fade, and if they still do not see reason..." she held up one finger. "More drastic measures would have to be taken." she held out her arm as Wysteria climbed down her shoulder to perch on her wrist. "That is if the two problems are connected, and I believe that they are. However, without a Keyblade, Malazon cannot truly be destroyed. What would you suggest be done, Queen Darkson?" she asked, open to any other solutions if they existed.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:07 pm

A welcomed gesture came in the form, of the known to be shy dragon, accepting the offer of contact with Marigold. Among that, there was a wealth of emotions that surged in the room, so much so that it could be felt tangibly upon the air. The Queen fully understood the full gravity of what those emotions conveyed in Faye's heart. She had to physically check to see if that was really her heart attempting to burst from its confines, as it pumped that delicious sanguine wine through her body. The tears only showed how much hope that was emblazoned into her soul. Ultimately, should Mari have declined her request, no doubt the sorceress would have felt the same amount of feelings, but in a much more negative light. It wasn't that the golden-eyed beauty saved the woman, she wouldn't say that much, but she simply gave the woman the right push in the right direction.

"There's no need to apologize or express gratitude, Faye. I am glad to have allowed you to find relief among your strife." The woman smiled and shifted in her seat to sit up more. From there, everything had begun to unravel itself.

The vampire queen listened as the sorceress explained how the conflict in the Enchanted Dominion arose. Truly, it sounded like a fairy tale in of itself. A small strife between humans and fairies, after a supposed assassination upon a king had occurred? Blame being thrown towards the magical creatures and thus their exodus back to their homelands ensued, but what followed after came a power struggle for succession of the throne. Heartless joined the fray and with a leader in the mix. Malazon. What an odd name but it fit the bill, of a bad-guy with an obvious antagonistic agenda. Marigold's mind trailed off in that moment and she remembered Ophelia, the Heartless Queen. Truly, the only thing capable of harming a Heartless was the Keyblade and that petite woman reiterated that fact back when they first met.

"It's within the realm of possibility to think and believe that Malazon has some sort of hold over the leaders. Should we scratch him out from the equation and give it some time, maybe they'll come to their senses." That statement showed that the Queen agreed with Faye's plan so far. Her smile widened at the woman's resolve to take it a step further, should push come to shove. Apparently her parents raised her to be a fine young lady. But besides that, Marigold was already a step ahead of her guest and stood from her throne-like chair. "You said your people fear magic, correct? Then no doubt they'll fear technology even more... Which is why I have the perfect idea. An experiment we've been working on, will allow us to drain Malazon of all his power and leave him in a pitiable state, as long as he remains within its confines. It needs an actual field test, but I'm sure it'll work." Her voice explained with that air of confidence. She took a light stroll to the window that overlooked the entirety of the town; Marigold then opened the curtains to let the full twilight in. "We can leave at once and I'll accompany you personally, Faye. I'll have four of my Savior units party with us as well, so that they can handle whatever other threats attempt to bar our progress."
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Faye watched the woman as she casually rose from her slick black chair and turned to gaze out the window upon her sun-kissed world. This woman was everything that she had desired in a good monarch. Caring and modest, treating the common folk as people and not tools nor favoring those of noble birth simply for their title and wealth. It was exactly what Faye hoped to achieve if she were ever to be ruler. Was it something that she desired? Perhaps, but the only concern she had at the moment was protecting her home. As long as someone competent was placed upon the throne in the aftermath, the sorceress would be happy as long as her fellow man was happy. To think that if she had only come sooner... well, she couldn't linger on the past. She was here now and that's what mattered. The help she desperately needed was here for the Enchanted Dominion.

With the mention of her world being wary of magic, she chimed in, giving a slight nod of her head. "Twas not always so, and I hope to bring that trust of the arcane back. The Enchanted Dominion enjoys its... privacy. We have remained isolated more out of choice than necessity. Thus, we've been slow to progress. Aside from a few otherworldly traders, the only common "visitors" we have entertained thus far are the Heartless. So, you can understand why something as alien as technology would make them..." she hesitated before adding. "Myself included--uneasy, however, I believe in time they would adjust if introduced to it little by little." Faye secretly hoped that her own reactions to the modern devices in Marigold's abode would not be known, but she was probably caught on camera, not that the sorceress would know what that was, and so she was glad the queen had been out of sight for that.

The sorceress continued to listen to the Darkson Queen, hands moving to cradle Wysteria in her arms as she stretched out on her back like a baby. Her curiosity peaked at the mention of an experiment, one that could ensnare Malazon and leave him weak. Something similar had crossed her mind in the past when observing a simple shadow heartless in Traverse Town, but she nor the companions she had been with at the time had no idea how to prevent the pest from escaping to its own realm and return outside of its confines. "A prison then?" Faye said softly. "Yes, that might just work. As long as he is cut off from the flow of darkness at his command, he would be as harmless as a kitten." she giggled at the thought of the dark elf compared to such an innocent weak animal. "I would enjoy that immensely, to see him trapped. More than I should, probably, but he and I have some history. It is personal." she had to fight to keep the sudden snarl from trying to sneak its way into her voice.

Her dark eyes widened when Marigold said that she would be coming along as well. Soldiers and the means to stop Malazon, yes she expected that, but to personally accompany her on the quest came as a shock, not that she wasn't pleased, of course. The sorceress couldn't help but smile, a gesture she rarely found herself doing. "Twould be an honor to fight by your side, Queen Darkson." Faye placed a hand over the scar left behind after Malazon had tried to steal her heart. "If I concentrate, I believe I can track the fiend down. He and I have a subtle connection from our..." she cleared her throat. "Last meeting."
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down