MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my!

Go down

Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my! Empty Update 2.0.0: System Change, Timeskip, and Slots. Oh my!

Post by Tsumiko Sun May 01, 2016 12:50 pm

Alright guys!~

As we told you all a while ago, the has been some major changes made that go live today! All changes have been made to the Site Directory, so be sure to check it out for more detailed information. As for now, I will briefly outline what major changes. If, after having read through the revamped directory, you still have questions, please contact a member of technical staff. The changes include:

• Shift from a competitive-based site to a story-based one.
  • In league with the above point, Stacks have been removed from the overall meta. This means that all stack-based trees must be edited and reapproved, before being able to be used.
  • Kill Rewards have been removed and there will not be anything given out for the successful murdering of another's character.
  • We no longer use Arc Points to advance our characters! Staff is currently discussing a secondary use for them, and will inform the community once a decision has been reached.
  • Advancing stats and tiers have seen a major change. That will be described later on.
  • Both Heartless and Nobody races have seen some minor changes.
  • Prestige Races have been removed from the system. If you currently run with one, you may continue to use the title provided by the Prestige, but the perks you gain will follow that of their ‘lesser’ counterparts.
  • Elements have been also seem minor changes. Avalanche been renamed Blizzard, and Electricity has been renamed Thunder and the description modified. Molten has been removed as a combination element.
  • Bodily harm may come as a result of battle. Meaning, if someone stabs you, you will be stabbed and bleed. This has not, however, changed the fact that one needs to be unconscious before someone may kill them.
  • The amount of Stat Points (SP) needed to reach Tier Five has been halved, from 46 to 23. You may also continue to put slots into your stats until you reach tier five in all catergories!
  • Drive Forms, Keyblades, and Synchblades no longer require an RP sample to be approved before submitting the application for approval.

Alright, so, from reading over that, some of you are probably wondering how you advance your characters. The simple answer? You don’t. With Mirage Hearts no longer being a competitive site, things have changed a bit. We now role with slots. These slots are to be used for abilities, synth, summons, d-links, and the like just as they previously have, but now they are to additionally be used for stats. One slot is equivalent to one stat tier. For more information, please refer to the Slots, Stats, & Tiers section of the directory.

Due to the system change and how it works, the way Legacy Characters work have now changed. Rather than being able to access Tier Five stats, which anyone may be given the proper allocation of slots, Legacy Character now have the ability to retain all their previous approvals without needing to conform to the slot limit. Additionally, all have been granted claim over a world of their choice. For all who previously owned a world and would like to resume leadership of them, we would ask at this point that you re-apply for the role. This may be done by either making a topic wherein you reinstate your claim and show what progress has been made on that world, or by overthrowing any who have moved in to rule it in the absence of leadership. Current leaders for the individual worlds and what’s still available may be found in the World Leader Roster.

With that in mind, staff would like to remind you all to update existing character apps before using any character for roleplay. These changes do need to be reviewed and approved. History and appearance are a must, with personality being an optional chance. Please make notes of what you have changed so that the review can be quick and painless for all involved.

Story Raids are well on their way, so keep a lookout for them!~ The site plot has been well on its way to fruition, so we’re excited to present it to you all. The first one will be up and available to all to participate in within the next week or so. Make sure to jump in and get in on that glorious action!

That’s all for now. It’s quite a lot to take in all at once, so be sure to give things a good read and ask questions where there is confusion. Until next time!~

--Tsumiko, Community Staff.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum