MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... Empty (Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar...

Post by Hoshiko Mon May 23, 2016 11:09 pm

The paved streets of Athens was busy, with automobiles chugging along and citizens hurriedly walking up and down the sidewalks. Surrounding them were many buildings that varied in size. Some where tall and skinny, others short and wide. The design of them were quite different from twenty years ago, resembling the buildings of Twilight Town and the World That Never Was mixed in with the original thematic appearance of Olympus.

Within the gaggle of people along the sidewalk, one was moving at a more leisurely pace. Under the bright, gleaming sun, her hair that usually looked black now seemed a darker brown color. She had dark, green eyes that were pointed downwards, towards her feet. She wore a sleeveless, black shirt, denim shorts with black leggings, and black and white sneakers. Her hands were shoved in her small pockets and she seemed quite uncomfortable. Her name was Hoshiko Velox, though she went by Hoshi.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Directory : Hoshi | Directory

Back to top Go down

(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... Empty Re: (Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar...

Post by Kit Foxfire Tue May 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Things were winding down at the Lazy Palm Inn, a cozy little bed and breakfast run by the Foxfire family. It was pretty popular with the tourists, and a hot spot for honeymooners especially. A beachfront view and cultured cooking, it was everything a visitor wanted coming to Destiny Islands. It was only Kit's parents who ran the place, and they only accepted so many guests at a time which made the B&B that much more desired for its privacy. The seventeen year old dreamer found it boring. Half the time she felt like a servant. There was always some mundane chore to do. Refill the coffee pot, sweep off the veranda, ask the guests if they need anything, and go do the laundry. Ugh! She had been wanting to finish her trashy romance novel and still hadn't had a chance to find out if the amazon warrior saved the hunky prisoner. Why couldn't she just have some time to herself? Everyday it was go to school, come home to work, and then go to bed. At least, that's what she described it as. In reality, it wasn't bad at all, but Kit had a habit of being over dramatic.

She wanted to get out and do something! Not sit around and help with awkward honeymooners. Well, she found them awkward. Sometimes she could hear them through the walls... damnit she wanted to be out of that place! But no! Even though all the other teens her age--some that were even younger than her--were getting ready to travel to other worlds, she had to stay home until she was a proper adult. Kit didn't think she could wait one more year to be eighteen. She wanted to go to some fantasy land that she had heard stories about, not be stuck on the islands. Tonight, she intended to get a taste of freedom.

After making sure everyone in the house was asleep, the feisty teen tiptoed outside, and pulled the tarp off her parent's gummi ship. It was an older model, dating back to the days of her grandparents, or so she'd been told. It was supposedly her grandfather's originally, a martial artist from the Land of Dragons who found love on the islands. He never left after that, dooming Kit to be born in such a boring place. Peeking over her shoulder, she hopped inside the dusty spaceship and stuck the key into the ignition. It took a few tries to get the engine going, but eventually it decided to cooperate.

"Yes!"she eased the ship up into the air, and headed up into orbit. It would just be a little joyride around the world and then back before breakfast. No biggie. Sure, she had never driven a gummi ship before, but it couldn't be that hard. After a little scare getting through the atmosphere, Kit finally reached the stars. It was everything she had ever dreamed of... until the ship started acting up again. Inhaling through her teeth, she began pushing every button that looked like it could help. "Oh no... no, no, no, no! Don't do this!" the ship got turned around, and things only got worse when Kit unknowingly put the ship into hyper drive. A collection of dusty old junk went bouncing around the cockpit, sending an antique bobble head doll right to Kit's temple, and effectively knocking her out. Sputtering a few incoherent words, the teen slumped forward.

Awaking in an open field, Kit was almost positive that she was dead until she felt pain. "Ow..." she rubbed the back of her head, sitting up slowly. "Woah! W-where am I?" she saw a mixture of skyscrapers and Greek architecture in the distance, just like in her novel! Well, minus the modernization, but she couldn't worry about that now. Where was her ship? It didn't take her long to find it, following the plume of smoke and smell of burnt gummi blocks. Kit fell to her knees, pulling on her hair when she saw the wreckage. "Noooo!" she screamed to the top of her lungs like the drama queen she was. "I can't fix this! I am so dead!" she took several deep breaths, struggling to calm down. "O-on the bright side, I'm on another world... whichever one it is. Hey! I have map! Wait, no I don't. It's on fire now. Great." she looked towards the Greek city, and began running towards it. Maybe someone there could help her out.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

(Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar... Empty Re: (Private) A Vengeful Samurai, Princess Hero, and Scaredy Cat Walk into a Bar...

Post by Luke Z. Tue May 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Traveling to those worlds felt akin to going through time, a queer feeling that usually left Luke thinking about that "what ifs," that surrounded the world. All of these places were different and had cultures that one could only really learn about through history books. The young man felt rather glad that he had the opportunity to travel the worlds and experience the many unique rituals and peoples that complimented each and every world. That's why as he walked along the street, he smiled quite clearly and even some of the women saw it as charming. Their men weren't necessarily too pleased about that and vied to grab at their attentions. It wasn't until Luke had been out of view, did they turn their gazes back over to the men. The samurai remained mostly oblivious to this.

As per usual, the young man had been on his phone and had to read through the daily reports. Olympus Colosseum, the Underworld, and some bits of the town area had been plagued with Heartless. Apparently, the negative energy produced from the souls of the trapped dead and other such things, have attracted the creatures to the Colosseum, considering that death and the like were consistently associated with such places. That was all speculation from the Crows, though, and Luke didn't exactly have any more idea than them either. So that's what brought him that day.

Reconnaissance was an important part of his job and the one which he focused the most, besides the other facets of his job description. The suited Chinese man had kept walking, until he turned into an empty alleyway. Luke never trusted these sort of areas in architect, because they were always cliche set ups for some form of ambush. Being that he was at what most considered the edge of the modernized Greek city, there was a higher rate of a thief trying to get at his gear. Well, it was the easiest way to navigate the area and he shoveled off. A twitch came to his brow some time later...

"Heartless.." His words came with much disdain, as he heard that noise. Scratching against the ground and effectively moving through the air, he felt the presence of one of those lesser Shadow ones attack. Thankfully, his hyper-sensitivity allowed him to easily side-step out the way and bash its head in with a quick punch. That one was just a decoy and he then found himself being sandwiched between two of the tubby ones. Luke let out an annoyed sigh and jumped just out of reach of their body slam, attack, before performed a splits in the air and kicked them both in their faces, effectively sending them flying. "Make this easier, why don't you..." He'd say with a scowl. Two fatties, five shadows, and a pair of floating hands. Just his luck.
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadasha Wed May 25, 2016 6:52 am

"This place is boring!" the young heartless screamed out loud in the halls where there was nothing but shadows and darkness, doom and gloom everywhere. There was no life in this place! It was utterly, completely and.... well... utterly boring! But that's the realm of darkness for you. Unless some fool went strutting in trying to pick a fight on the Heartless' home turf, nothing happens there. And lately, there was a shortage of that. Groups of her (barely) like-minded peers often went out to terrorize the Somebodies and Nobodies, and then come back via rebirth. Though compared to how many attacks they launched, barely a fraction died, as in permanently died.

Though it made her jealous when the bigger Heartless went out and returned via rebirth, because that meant they got to play with someone really strong. And she couldn't find those kinds of people. Such a shame. "Well, brooding here isn't going to solve this boredom! Might as well see where some of us are attacking now. Hmm... lets see... should I go to the pretty garden... the beach... the arena... hmm... I could go to the carnival place. The rides are fun there." The Heartless opened little peepholes to the worlds she fancied, and some others she didn't but decided to open anyway.

"Not here.... nope.... nuh-uh... Oooh! They fixed the roller coaster already! That's just swell! I think I'll go there. Aaaand here we-- wait, what's that?" The little peephole she opened to Olympus Colosseum showed the image of a crashing gummi ship. "Oh, that's no fun..." she groaned. Should she go and see what happened? Or should she go on the roller coaster... choices choices... "Well I guess a gummi ship crash doesn't happen every day..."

Kadasha opened a corridor to the crash site, popping right on top of the wreckage. "Helllooooo~? Anyone heeere?" she asked out loud, circling the ship. "I guess not?" She climbed back up and scanned the area, until she found a figure running to the city. "Is that the pilot? Hmm... I could probably hit her from here... Okay! Time for some target practice!" There was a good distance between her and the figure, who likely didn't hear her calls before. But she was confident her skills as an archer was enough to get a bulls-eye.

The Heartless pulled out her skeletal bow, loaded an arrow and aimed as she drew her bowstring back with minimal effort. "This is an easy hit. Eh? No! She's miiiineeee!" Just as she was ready to let her arrows fly, she saw a number of Neoshadows and Shadows begin making their way towards the girl running to the city. "I won't let you take my playmate!" She threw a little tantrum and fired at her Heartless brethren. Her arrows soared true and fast, going at the speed of a high-velocity bullet. As two Neoshadows jumped from their ambush spot to attack the presumed pilot, they were immediately impaled and sent hurtling back then disappeared back to their homes in the Realm of Darkness. Kadasha also took out those who were still waiting in hiding. "Come on you guys, we talked about thiiiiisss. This serves you right for trying to steal my point! Get your own targets you lazy, free-loading, kill-stealers!!!" She let a flurry of arrows fly, rarely missing even the little ones. Once the Heartless were either annihilated or retreated, that's when Kadasha finally calmed down. She sat on the wreckage with a frown on her face and sighed heavily to show her annoyance. "Maybe I'll get her in the city... I don't want to stay in this spot anymore..." She opened another corridor on the other side of the wreckage and rolled herself in. She'd find some place to reappear later. There had to be some good spots in the city, right?
Kadasha
Kadasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Thu May 26, 2016 2:58 am

Kit spun around on her heels, feeling as if someone was watching her, but by the time she turned around there was nobody there. The gummi ship was still smoking, but other than that--nothing. With a shrug, she continued her journey towards the city. If only she knew just how close she came to losing her heart, or worse. Ah, but she couldn't think about that now. She was almost there! Unable to contain her excitement, the teen sprinted the last few yards, nearly toppling over a cart of cabbages in the process.

"Oops! Sorry!" she said, picking up a few heads that did manage to roll out into the street. "So... what is this place?" she asked, handing the annoyed stall vendor back the vegetables. The person muttered some kind of insult that she didn't catch before simply replying with Athens.
Those violet orbs grew as big as saucers. Athens!? Just like in the novel she was reading!? What were the odds of that!? "Incredible! It's so... hmm..." looking around, it wasn't filled with a bunch of ancient architecture like her book, but it did, however, seem to keep to the Greek style regardless of being more modern. "Artsy." she finally concluded. "Is there a gummi ship repair shop anywhere?" but she got no answer. The stall vendor had moved their cart away from the strange girl. Kit sighed, pursing her lips into a pout. Not like I have the Munny to pay for it anyway. which was true. She had hopped right into the ship without thinking about the consequences. The fact that she had survived the crash was a miracle. Welp. Since I'm here, I may as well look around, right?~

So, maybe she was down on her luck with the crash and whatnot, but this was the adventure that she had always desired. Though, she did feel bad that she would make her parents worry. It wasn't supposed to turn out like this. There was no fixing that now. She wouldn't be able to get back home in time before they woke up. Kit ran a hand through her thick locks and groaned. They'd probably ground her until she was thirty. Best enjoy this freedom while I can.She looked around for a while, admiring the fine mesh of old and new architecture. An old blend, but Kit thought it worked. It was much better than anything she saw on Destiny Islands. It was new and exciting! Not the dull and boring world she felt she had outgrown.

Eventually, Kit found herself in an older part of Olympus, perhaps one more dedicated to the original style it once held. It was darker here, and a little intimidating the girl had to admit, but she didn't let that stop her. It didn't take her long to hear the sounds of a fight nearby. Picking up her pace, she followed the noise until she came upon a scene she could imagine in one of her novels. A noble cute samurai standing defiant against a horde of Heartless. The teen blinked several times to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Was he in trouble? Did he need rescuing!? Her heart rate increased, and for a moment she thought it would stop. This was really happening. This was the moment she had waited for all her life. To save a gentleman in distress--okay, he could obviously handle himself, but details, details...

"Leave him alone!" Kit charged in, rearing back a fist and punching a surprised shadow Heartless up into the air. As it came down, she spun around and gave it a nice kick, sending it right into the wall. "Hah! Need a hand? Cause I've got two and they're raring to go!" she grinned up at the Chinese man. Her face burned with the cheesiness of her words. It didn't sound nearly as clever saying it out loud. Kit resumed her stance, preparing for the Heartless to strike back.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Thu May 26, 2016 1:32 pm

The samurai had been in the zone, his movements were fast and even with his own skills, he found that tackling all of those creatures, with their strengths ever growing, proved a bit difficult. Luke wasn't tired and hadn't felt the fatigue grow at all, rather, he had been making slip-ups in combat. These weren't on purpose either. His mind had felt clouded as the post-traumatic events from when he had last fought his Heartless of a father, blended in with the real world. Images of him sprouted up in impossible places, causing him to frequently change up his game plan, which only left him open to be struck by some of the real Heartless. He grunted with each hit and was nearly sent flying, when one of those fists came in and got a good punch on his face. Rather than fly back, he just stood firmly and skid across the ground... His good shoes got ruined.

"Oh, come one! I just got these cleaned!" Luke grumbled and sheathed his sword, to raise his right hand in front of his face. The watched on his wrist had the hands spinning rapidly. A simple touch of the face and he'd be clad in his armor, but before any of that happened, a shadow had been sent flying up into the air. His eyes widened for just a moment and the mocking laughter which served as his father's image, was destroyed by that ascending creature. Those sharp eyes of his turned down to meet the body of another. A young woman with apparently the strength to take the Heartless on with bare hands. Her cheesy line and that wide grin, coupled with that energy in her words had him smiling. Not even he could remain angry, when a young lady had a face like that.

"Talk about coming in clutch. Think you can help? Well alright, let's get to it!" Just like that, he pressed the face on the watch and summoned his armor forth. Multiple clinks and clanks sounded as that armor slipped itself over his body. He appeared as a modern-day samurai, with the ornate and intricate design of the Japanese style, but with the adapted look of what one might have appeared as in that day and age. The helmet was more or less western in its style and had a hood accompanying it. After he was dressed for the part, he unsheathed his sword and dashed forward.

His dash was met with the two fat guys standing side-by-side, to create some sort of lard wall, but that was met with human ingenuity. Luke jumped to an adjacent wall and hopped back and forth, rising up util he had reached those floating, casting Heartless. Once they were in sight, he unleashed a full-flurry of rapid strikes, which easily shredded them to bits. He waited for the young woman who joined him, to do her part before he moved on to his next stage of assault.
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Fri May 27, 2016 11:58 pm

Kit beamed with pride at the young man. He wanted her to help! A part of her expected that he'd act like some punk who'd tell her to stay out of the way, which would of earned him a bop in the mouth. Luckily for him, he decided to be nice. That just tickled her to death. The girl responded with a firm nod, smacking her fist into her open palm.

Before she even started to attack, she became mystified by her new ally. More so than she was before, anyway. One moment he was dressed in everyday clothes, and the next he was wearing a full set of samurai armor! It was a cool trick. If only she could switch outfits that fast. Kit tried to stop gawking at him, but it was hard when she witnessed just how skilled a warrior he was. She'd have to perform some moves equally as impressive. It couldn't be that hard, right?

Limbering up, she set her sights on one of the bigger Heartless and charged into the fray. Her plan was thrown into shambles. A shadow came up on her right, catching her off guard. It lunged, raking its sinister claws down her forearm. Kit cried out, and flung the thing off of her before it could do any more damage. Blood quickly began to ooze and drip from the fresh wound, and she whimpered at the sight. The teen may have been big talk, but in reality, she had not fought many Heartless, and it had never been this many at once. Her cheeks flushed with anger and embarrassment. Damnit, this was not how this was supposed to go! She was not going to be a damsel in distress. Catching the Heartless that had assaulted her, Kit stomped down on its leg with one foot and punched it with her good arm until it vanished into a dark mist. Some very unlady like things were said as she did this.

"Hmph!" her lower lip pooched out. She averted her gaze from the man, far too ashamed for him to see her so.... helpless like. It made her sick. Kit started taking her anger out on the smaller shadow Heartless, sweeping them up into the air and throwing them back to the ground like she was playing a game of vicious kickball. "Bunch of jerks! C'mere!"
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Luke figured that the young lass could handle himself, so he'd attempt to dive straight into their back line (to target the floating arms behind the fat ones). Thus, after he dealt with the smaller ones in the air, he teleported towards the guard armors (arms) and slashed at them rapidly. His strikes were precise, strong and aimed to maim. The things put up a decent enough fight, blocking and attacking with their own might. The samurai hadn't lost a single beat, though, so they hadn't given them too much problem. That being said, he finished up that confrontation and obliterated the pair, landed on the ground and then turned to see how his companion was doing.

A raised brow had appeared beneath the helmet he wore, as he watched her go to town on some of the smaller ones. She threw them up, slammed them back and forth and had a field day with them. However, he had noticed that the others were beginning to mobilize on her, while she continued to beat upon those things. They hauled ass after her and reared their bellies in a bid, to try to smash her in-between them. "Shit... Gotta act now." He told himself and sprung into action.

Right before the woman could be sandwiched and severely hurt, Luke showed up right behind her and outstretched his palms towards one of the creatures. He fired a heavy pulse of telekinetic energy to it, which caused it to take the force right in the gut... That was the worse way to have handled the situation, however, but caused the initial one to fly away, The cost of sending that thing flying came in the form of that spacial force being sent right back towards Luke. It crashed into him, which then sent him flying into the young woman... Who would then, being held by Luke, would smack right into the secondary fat heartless, launch off his belly and get sent flying up into the air.

"...I meant to do that..." The young man said aloud as they were soaring. Their opponents were beginning to grow farther and farther away, which could only mean they were still in the middle of rising to the peak of their arc. He turned his eyes over to the woman that he held and nodded to her. "Before we take that heavy landing, I just want to say, sorry for that." If he could shrug, Luke most definitely would have.
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:32 pm

"Haha! That's what you get for messing with a Foxfire!" Kit said, slapping her hands against one another as she thought she had eliminated the last of the shadows. At the last moment, she realized the scrambling of claws against the aged stone. The second she turned around, her eyes widened as the giant claw of a Heartless came rushing towards her. Kit braced herself for the impact and pain to follow. There was no way she was going to be able to dodge that hit. That was not what came to be. With great speed, the armored man slid in effortlessly to her side and sent a magic spell at the fiend. Those violet orbs of Kit's widened as she saw the offending Heartless explode. Now that was impressive! What she didn't expect was that force to backfire and send the samurai hurtling into her!

Kit wasn't sure how it happened, but somehow she ended up in the man's arms as they were bounced off the belly of a really fat Heartless. The teen struggled to catch her breath. Here she was, flying above the city was a good looking guy. This would make most girls swoon, and yet Kit felt disappointed. This wasn't at all how she had planned this! It was supposed to be the other way around. Now, she was in the place she least wanted to be. She was a damsel in distress! He had saved her, and she had reacted to the danger like a half-wit. She could feel her pride curling up into a ball, and throwing a blanket over its head.

Cheeks flushed red with just how embarrassed she was at being rescued, she snapped back at him. "Really? You sure fooled me." she folded her arms over her chest. "You didn't have to jump in the way. I totally had everything under control. It uh it was my plan to give the Heartless a false since of opportunity. I was just reeling them in--that's all." she obviously lied. Kit sighed seemingly forgetting that they were falling. "But it's okay. Well, um before we go splat--I'm Kit."
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:17 pm

As Hoshi was strolling down the sidewalk, lost in her thoughts (she was wondering what the right or normal position to have her arms was), something caught her eyes. It had suddenly gotten a bit darker. She tilted her head in confusion as she looked down, noticing a shadow that kept getting larger and large. It didn't seem like a cloud. She looked up to see a sight she admittedly had never seen before. Two bodies were falling from the sky, right towards her.

Hoshi froze, torn between trying to catch them (she was stronger than she looked) or step out of the way. And before she could decide which, she apparently took the unknown, secret third option, which was to stand there like an idiot and be a cushion for them. They fell upon her and became a body of entangled limbs.

"Ow," she groaned, her cheek mushed against the pavement below. Although, while things hurt, she probably had some bruises and scratches at most and no broken bones, as she was also quite durable.

"Are you guys alive or is this day about to get so much worse?" she asked, hoping that she wouldn't have to deal with dead people. She hated dealing with dead people, especially dead bodies because they stank and were messy.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadasha Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:12 pm

Kadasha had reappeared on top of one of the buildings in the city and oversaw the girl she was hunting fighting alongside a man Kadasha had yet to meet. They were surrounded by heartless, but they took care of them with little effort. Save for some scratches and a couple of hits taken from her brethren, both of them held up quite well. The Heartless were being beat up like the cannon fodder they were. Huhuhuhu... impressive skills my pray has! Of course, those are just weaklings they are fighting. Once they have been cleared out, I shall jump in and challenge the girl to a fight to the death! Ah-ha! Here's my cha--

Her train of thought was derailed when she saw the two fighters bounce off of a fatty and sent sailing through the sky. The hilarity of the situation was lost on her as she raged in her mind. No! She wasn't letting her go this time too! With a surprising amount of speed for her body, she ran and jumped onto the rooftops to follow the two flying bodies who would soon become pancakes if none of them found a way to stop their decent.

Fortunately, they found a soft object to land on: another woman. For a moment there I though I needed to get Booper out to catch those two... Well, all's well that ends well! She jumped down and walked the streets casually towards the fallen group. Her bow was on her back, as well as the over-sized hammer which she had no problem carrying even though it was obviously too large for someone like her to carry around, yet there she was, hauling it like it was nothing.

Stopping a few feet from the group with her hands on her waist, she chuckled. "Huhuhu. I see you are all still alive. Now, prepare to meet your demise at the hands of Kadasha!" She pointed threateningly at the violet-eyed woman, but being the short one out of the four people there along with her very young, gothic lolita-like form, she didn't look that threatening at all. If anything, she came off as a child who was too eager to prove herself ready for battle. Hehehe... I can feel them quaking in their boots already!
Kadasha
Kadasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:42 am

"Kit, huh? Cute name." The samurai complimented quite easily and braced for their landing... Which just so happened to have been another young woman. The landing was a bit rough for obvious reasons. It wasn't like the brown-haired lady was fat or anything, so there wasn't much cushion to soften their impact. A light groan had escaped his lips from the inside of his helmet. Sure, his armor had shock absorption and the like, but it was hard to really lighten a hit in which it was a whole human being, who just managed to not be crushed underneath them. There was something weird going on there.

After Luke and Kit landed with a loud thud, he took the time to reorient himself with the ground. During that time, the girl who they had taken up as a seat started to talk. It was also during this time that the man still held the snappy, fiery young woman in his arms. He attempted to be as gentlemanly as possible and eased his way off of their pillow, before he gently placed Kit onto her feet. "Now, now, don't get all morbid on us. None of us are dead, we're just reeling from a botched fight..." There was a light shrug that followed this statement.

He still wore his armor and was in the middle of taking it off, but then something else that was odd and out of place occurred. A kid who happened to have been watching way too much anime and probably not being supervised by upstanding parents, began to spout off her antagonistic nonsense. Not just that, but she sold the point of a comic relief as well, what with that giant toy hammer and everything. Luke was curious about who she was and why she addressed Kit in such a manner. The armored young man took several gazes between the child and Kit. "You know her, because I think she's talking to you..." He'd whisper, the helmet aiding in the attempt and making his voice hushed enough so that only their pillow (Hoshiko) and his new acquaintance could hear.

One thing was obvious though, she was radiating darkness to a degree. Small fry amounts, sure, but there was still the fact that she radiated it. Luke frowned, those sharpened eyes of his training themselves onto the girl, his thoughts racing with potential theories. The last thing he had hoped, was that she was a Heartless. Didn't want anyone thinking he just killed a little girl, because if she was, in any way affiliated with the creatures of the dark, he'd put her down faster than she could say "booper."
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:26 am

Before Kit could reply to the samurai's unexpected response, they landed none to gracefully on a poor girl. The landing wasn't comfortable, but Kit was far better off than both Luke and their human cushion. She chuckled weakly. "Yay... we're alive." the teen wavered as she stood, rubbing her face with her hands before looking at the green eyed girl she had landed on. "You okay? Thank god we didn't we didn't kill you! Mr. Samurai's armor isn't exactly the softest thing in the world and--" her head snapped towards the source of a young unfamiliar voice. Standing there was some little goth girl with a hammer so big that Kit had no idea how she had the strength to hold it. Maybe it was one of those balloon toys she had seen at the fairs. It was actually quite comical. She couldn't help but think of a wacky cartoon character and her attitude fit perfectly with what the teen had imagined.

Why is she pointing at me? she cocked her head to the side. "I've never seen her before in my life, but it looks like she wants a fight." she giggled at the notion. Aw! It was too cute. The girl wanted to do battle. Kit couldn't help but think of herself. This kid just wanted to play a game in her eyes. She had no idea what her true nature was. Humanoid Heartless weren't unknown to her, but she didn't think they came in the form of kids too. Kit figured she would play along.  Hey, maybe it would be fun. "Kadasha, huh? You looking to be a hero too? Do you really think it's smart to jump into a fight where you're outnumbered? And come on, you're just a kid. I don't want to hurt you." she popped her knuckles. "But I guess we can do a quick little tussle. Maybe it will boost your confidence. That's be so adorable..." she giggled, not making fun of her in anyway. She genuinely just thought Kadasha was a doll.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:16 pm

Luckily, the two people who fell on her were not corpses but actually still living, or at least resembling the living. They got off and Hoshi got back to her feet. She cracked her back before stretching. "I'm more sturdy than I look," she grumbled as she started to pat the dirt off of herself. Though, before anything further could be said or done, somebody else joined the scene. A small girl with a comical weapon. Hoshi narrowed her eyes.

The girl, who introduced herself as Kadasha, proceeded to threaten to kill them off, seemingly targeting the other girl, the one who landed on Hoshi, though she didn't seem to know her. The girl with violet eyes didn't seem to worried, particularly because it was three on one and Kadasha's weapon looked really impractical. Hoshi sighed and scratched her head.

"I don't know who you guys are, but she seems pretty serious. I definitely feel a killing intent coming from her, so don't let your guards down," she warned her sudden comrades. She raised her fist and went into a stance, though she couldn't help feel like she was wildly out of place. But, she wasn't a fan of dying nor was she a fan of watching (presumably) innocent people getting killed.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadasha Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:40 pm

"Don't patronize me, lady!" she growled, puffing up her cheeks at the comment. People always underestimated her, and it was always irritating to be talked to like she was a child. Some people just didn't have respect for their adversaries. "I'm not just some kid in a costume! And I can care less about being a hero, I just want to fight someone strong. And should I fail, I'll just come back stronger and challenge them again!"

Kadasha looked at the green-eyed woman and smirked. "Don't worry. I'll let you guys go if you prove to be fun sparring partners. Now enough with the chatter! One on one, or all of you attack me at once, your choice!" The young Heartless hopped back to gain distance and pulled out her bow, which he affectionately called 'Bo'. She drew the string quite easily, despite its size. The arrow was pointed at the violet-eyed girl, and ready to be released.

"Ready? I hope so," she said before letting the arrow fly. It zoomed off, the bow's Warped Tension sending the projectile out at a speed that rivaled a bullet. But that wasn't some warning shot, it was aimed right for her chest. And so were the three other arrows which followed up in quick succession. See, despite her child-like appearance, Kadasha was capable of rapid-firing with her bows. She was quick on her feet too, and quite agile, which was clearly seen when she hopped from one side of a building to another while firing her arrows. Surely they'll see that she was serious about all this, and wasn't just trying to be adorable for their entertainment.
Kadasha
Kadasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 pm

The samurai had to just scratch at his head. Their pillow of a landing (who remarked how sturdy she was... Creepy) had even felt the same intentions from the small woman, that he himself did. However, she genuinely acted like some angry little kid, throwing a temper tantrum. What even made matters worse thereafter, was how that imp pulled out a bow. "Tch..." Luke had to really put his guard up against that thing? Now that was a little annoying but the minute he readied his blade for a possible encounter (and again, he could leave right now, honestly) the creature started off on her assault. Agile and speedy, his hypersensitivity allowed him to judge the rate at which she fired her bow and their intended mark. Speaking wouldn't do much, so the young man jumped off to the side, just in case something was aimed for him.

"She definitely has the intent to kill, those were aimed for the chest... Confident in her own abilities to take all three of us on...? I'm not taking any damn chances, that has to be some form of higher intelligent Heartless." The man remarked aloud and spun his blade around in his hand, before he took his stance. "Hey, Baby Grape!" He called out towards the one who assaulted Kit. "Are you a Heartless, yes or no?" Just to confirm any of their suspicions but mainly his own, Luke wanted to make sure that his instincts weren't turning him into some sort of "jump the gun murderer." Then again... That kid was literally trying to kill someone who he just met, so maybe it'd be justified? Damn this was a confusing day. The samurai inwardly sighed and just wanted a break from all the confusion.
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:36 am

Kit was about to make another teasing comment to the little girl, but by the time she opened her mouth, Kadasha had spun around and sent an arrow straight for her heart, followed by another three. The adrenaline kicked in and the violet eyed girl made a clumsy dash to the side. A shrill cry passed through her lips as one of Kadasha's arrows dug itself into her shoulder. Had she moved a second later, the shot would have definitely found her heart. Such an attack could have been avoided if she had taken a second to stop messing around. Now she was paying the price. It was just mistake after mistake today and all being a result of her ego or just plain stupidity.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she hesitantly gripped the arrow's shaft and pulled out the sharp head in one swift movement. Though had some tolerance for pain, that didn't stop the waterworks. First her forearm was clawed up, then she fell who knows how many feet, and now some crazy kid was out for blood. Was this world trying to kill her? "You little brat!" Kit spat. She remained on her toes, waiting for another arrow or something worse to come her way.

Luke called out to the girl, asking if she was a Heartless. "Well, she's clearly demented." the teen tried to hiss through her teeth, but it ended on a whimper. "You did a good job, kid. You've pissed me off just enough to pullout--" she patted the empty holster on her hip. "You gotta be kidding me..." her gunblade, Starfall, was nowhere to be found. A sweat drop rolled down her face as she imagined her weapon sitting by her bedside as she skipped away into the gummi ship. How absent-minded could she get? Luck was not on her side today. "Ooookay. Nevermind." she wanted to just scream to the top of her lungs in frustration at this point. "Fists it is then. Probably would feel better to punch that lollipop munckin smirk off your face anyway" she took her stance, wincing a bit from the pain in her shoulder.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Hoshi couldn't help but grin as Kadasha jumped to another side of a building. She dashed forward, her hands crackling with electricity, and she punched the base of the building that Kadasha had landed on. Thunder magic violently tore through the building, tearing it apart and causing it collapse beneath Kadasha, which would hopefully catch her off guard and bury her with the rubble. Her father wouldn't exactly be happy about property destruction, which is partly why she chose to do this.

More words were exchanged, arrows were sent flying, and even more words happened. Man, these people talked a lot for facing what is probably a psychopathic serial killer. The fact that the dude inquired about whether or not she was a heartless would make her sadistic behavior make more sense. Everyone seemed so casual about it. Then again, maybe that's what people were like who fought a lot and traveled around.

"You guys confuse me," Hoshi said with a sigh.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadasha Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:57 pm

The girl was grinning when she heard the pained cry of her playmate. That'll teach her not to belittle a cute little girl. But it wasn't to last as the guy who jumped to the side even though he wasn't the target called her a Baby Grape. She didn't even have time to be angry right away since the surface she was clinging on to suddenly crumbled. It would seem as if she was buried under the rubble as the dust engulfed her general area. She was lucky that she ended up close to the top, and the only thing pinning her down was a single piece of debris, which she kicked off of her before firing an arrow at the guy who insulted her.

"I AM NOT A BABY!!!" she screamed as the arrow's draft made a window from the dust from which her upper body could be seen. She had been too mad about being called a baby for his question to be registered in her mind, but in no time, she had regained her composure and stood triumphantly over the rubble. "Come on. It's no fun if you don't attack. The green-eyed girl has the right idea!"
Kadasha
Kadasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:04 am

Luke simply shrugged at the Pillow's assessment of them. While she may have taken it upon herself to cause unnecessary destruction of property, all for the sake of injuring an aggressive piece of fruit, he did the opposite. There were a small few things that got him to act. "I usually don't fight back unless directly attacked or have proper reason to..." He stated honestly, which pushed his idea of neutrality out a bit. Though, there was an arrow that was loosed towards him, followed by the yelling of a young woman throwing a temper tantrum.

The samurai simply side-stepped and then took that failed attempt at hitting him, as a reason to go aggressive. "Alright, you psychotic toddler grape-kid, I'll fight back." His tone became serious and in the fraction of a second, he teleported behind the tiny girl and attempted a palm strike to the center of her back. His hypersensitivity allowed him to perceive beyond the dust that kicked up from the green-eyed woman's earlier attack and there was enough oomph he put into it, to have her sent flying and potentially skid across the ground, if it landed. All of this was done quick enough to make it seem like he just stood there. No doubt all that dust would have been cleared away after his strike landed, if at all.
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Kit blinked at Hoshiko. Did she really just knock down an entire building on top of the kid? Wasn't that kind of an overkill? Talk about property damage. Maybe she was rich and would be able to pay for it no problem. Kit had never experienced that kind of luxury. Everything she ever broke came out of her allowance and left her broke. I'm not sure if I could beat that move. That's pretty impressive. Even more impressive that the twerp survived it no problem. Is she even hurt? Am I the weakest one here!? The teen inhaled sharply. If that was the case, she would be super embarrassed. She wanted to be stronger, or at the very least on par with everyone.

As Luke charged in after Kadasha, she decided to follow suit. Unlike Luke, however, Kit had trouble seeing through the cloud of dust caused by the rubble. Relying on her hearing, she paid attention to light movements and footsteps that could belong to the cutesy girl. She caught something from the corner of her eye and she spun around, hoping it was Kadasha. She did see something that looked liked the end of a pigtail and felt like it was a safe bet to attack. Kit reared her fist back struck forward, the force clearing some of the dust in the process (if it hadn't already). She thought a real hero might hold back a little on a girl, but the teen was too mad to think reasonably.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 pm

It's a relief we're one of the areas undergoing construction, so I can actually let loose at my father's expensive, Hoshi thought as she stood before the pile of rubble of the building that had been empty. Otherwise, that would looked bad if there had actually been people in there, but Hoshi wasn't that reckless. Speaking of reckless, Hoshi turned her attention to the guy.

It seemed as though he was more passive in nature and didn't want to resort to violence unless there was a good reason. "I don't know what you consider a good reason," Hoshi said, calling out to him. "But for me, it's when somebody, like Kadasha, declare their hostility and fire arrows at people around me." The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could stop herself. She had inadvertently slipped into the habit with her father, where she was usually mouthy.

But, either way, the guy seemed to decide that this girl was a threat enough to fight, though she couldn't see what he did with the cloud of dust. Hoshi stood there in silence, not moving as she didn't have a good way to be useful when her senses are clouded. Her father always seemed to know where everybody was and what they were, but she never bothered to find out how. She was starting to regret it, as it would be very useful in this scenario.

Hoshi sensed movement nearby and whirled around, in the case that it was Kadasha. A fist came through the screen of dust and Hoshi sidestepped, avoiding the punch, and grabbed the arm with her hands. She threw down the perpetrator over her shoulder and into the ground. However, to her surprise, it was not Kadasha but rather the one girl who fell on her from the sky. Hoshi's eyes widened and she bent down to help her up.

"I am so sorry, I thought you were that Kadasha girl," she said, all flustered and her face reddened.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadasha Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:05 am

How dare he?! A toddler?! He still didn't think of her as an adversary, did he? Well fine! If he didn't want to be a part of this game, then he was welcome to drop out. The women were much more fun to play with. Speaking of those two, she had diverted her attention towards them after scoffing at the man in armor, using her innate senses to pinpoint where they were. But then she felt a force pushing her forward. Surprised, she couldn't catch herself and she landed on her face then skidded on the ground.

Kicking herself off of the ground before she stopped completely, she saw the guy where she just was. "Getting me to think that you're not interested in fighting, then hitting me with a dirty move! I won't fall for that again!" Ignoring the blood that started to stream down where her head hit a rock on the pavement, she drew her hammer, and with a surprising burst of speed, charged towards the man, closing the distance between them in a split second.

Instead of swinging the great weapon, she threw it at him then stepped to the side and fired three arrows in a single shot. She wanted to worry about the other two, but it seemed like they were fighting between themselves.

Up on one of the rooftops, a Neoshadow along with a group of six smaller Shadows were watching. But these ones seemed disinterested with the three hearts which were ripe for the taking, and instead simply watched on as the three-on-one continued.
Kadasha
Kadasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:37 pm

When the dust cleared, the armored male sort of took a look over towards the Bland Pillow and Kit, to which he just gave a shrug over to them. Not everyone had his hypersensitivity to the things around him, so he could understand their blunder, though, that didn't mean he had time to dwell on the fact. His ears picked up on her incessant screaming, to which she began to retaliate. Little girl or not, she was out for blood, which wasn't ever a good thing with the excited type.

He was prepared for her tricks and admired the speed she possessed, but she wasn't any faster than he was. Luke had the added advantage of teleportation too, so he had to use it sparingly. Distance closed, the imp threw her hammer at him, side-stepped, then loosed her arrows at once. The samurai outstretched his arm in the manner of a closeline and sprinted off at full speed in just several seconds, before he quickly teleported to be in front of the grape. Combining the momentum and sudden reappearance of Luke, the girl would be hard-pressed to dodge this and if she was unlucky enough to get hit, she'd take an arm straight to the face, get knocked into the air and ready for Luke's follow-up. This involved him turning on his heel and firing a bullet from the sheath which had now become a high-powered rifle, which had aim center-mass.
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Kit was taken by surprise as her punch came to an abrupt halt. The only thing she could do in that fraction of a second was stare in disbelief at the shadow within the dust shroud before she was thrown overhead and slammed into the ground. Well, that hurt. Maybe taking a blind strike wasn't the best idea ever. A series of stars and flashes fired off behind her eyelids, head pounding and confused. That little girl sure was tough, though it was odd she hadn't done anything else in her vulnerable moment. The second she thought this, she heard a voice--one that didn't belong to the brat.

"Wha..? Ah!" Kit gasped, bolting upright and looking at the green-eyed girl. So she had flipped her over. Kit was impressed... and embarrassed. "Oops... I uh... it's okay. I'm just glad I didn't hit you--umm..." she hadn't caught the girl's name yet, but this was hardly the time for proper introductions. The teen climbed back to her feet, dusting herself off as she looked across the battlefield. From the looks of things, Luke had the itty bitty baby's attention and she didn't look happy. Kit shifted her stance back into leopard form and waited for a good opening. Both Luke and Kadasha were throwing a lot out there and she figured she'd attempt to play smarter and stay out of the crossfire. Meanwhile, she would focus on opening a chakra gate and channel that energy into a preemptive strike.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next