MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A talk [Silvia/open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A talk [Silvia/open]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A talk [Silvia/open] Empty A talk [Silvia/open]

Post by Crysta Darkson Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:57 am

"Unthinkable, unfathomable, unbelievable!"

"Expected."

"He knows were here you sent the letter, so why wouldn't he at least say hello to his fucking cute little sisters."

"You were supposed too."

"No my dear little sister, you were supposed to send the letter."

"Supposed to send to beta."

"I AM NOT TALKING TO THAT WOMAN! Not until we beat her and prove we are superior."

"Gonna be awhile."

"Shut up and support me!"

Their conversation came to a halt with the chuckles of the youngest filling the hallway as the elevator came to a halt. The elevator doors open and two small petite girls the same size stepped out. The first one had on a blue on yellow track suit with a black shirt underneath, her hair was done up in a pony tail and her pitch black doe eyes shone brightly on the level of the castle. Meanwhile next to her and slightly behind her was her sister or rather her twin. Her hair was let down, however a tropical flower was within her hair, she also wore a blue summer dress that had flowers embroidered on the top.

Crysta and Emilia.

Hands of the queen though they were still in training.

They weren't in the best of the moods at the moment. Apparently they had just found out while they were in intense training there brother had come to the castle. Not only that, but he came and in record time passed the seraphim test and then after being offered to join and would have been placed on the powerhouse Deji's level. He said no and then left with his friends. He rejected they're queen technically his queen too, depending which world he was on. Either way they didn't care so much about him rejecting their queen....they just had to avoid her for a little. Though they were a little peeved that their brother didn't at least say hello. An last they checked one of his girlfriends had joined the Seraphim so the two decided might as well find out if he said hello to her and forgot about his cute, adorable, powerful, AND phenomenal sisters.

They walked up to her office door stopping right in front of the door. Crysta with her usual pout on her face and Emilia with a usual blah face stood there looking at one another for a moment. Although they were still in a slightly bad mood they decided that just busting into her office wasn't the best choice. So putting her knuckles to the door Crysta knocked three times and then simply awaited for her to answer the door.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

A talk [Silvia/open] Empty Re: A talk [Silvia/open]

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:46 am

She was given free reign to change the office up however she pleased, and she made it as homey as she could without it being too distracting to her new responsibilities. It was a real high leap from zero, and quite frankly, she kinda regretted it, though she couldn't tell Morgan that. It would have been fine if she started out at the bottom and then work her way up to the top, but no, she was thrown to an executive position right off the bat. It scared her. All those people working under her had doubts and high expectations, and she was going to have to live up to the latter and ease the former.

She was going to need some help... She had someone in mind to be her advisor and maybe a therapist if she ever starts breaking down from the pressure this new job has on her...

A furry snake-like creature crawled out from her left arm sleeve, looking around the new home with a yawn of the newly awoken. "How do you like it, Pip? Feel at home yet?" The pipe fox slithered out of the sleeve to coil around Silvia's arm. It looked around and nodded to her with approval.

The two corners closest to the door had groups of glowing purple crystals of varying sizes floating lazily, giving the room a faint accent. But the magic happened when the lights were turned off. It was a special crystal, and in the darkness anyone could see the near-invisible mist it emanated, lit up by its own glow. Anyone in the room would feel much calmer as the crystals provided a peaceful aura, which in Silvia's predicament, was something she needed so she wouldn't freak out. It helped her adjust fairly well.

She had some personal equipment behind a divider. Just a few things she wanted close by during off days or during her breaks. Her desk was a wooden one, placed at the center for now as she was still trying to arrange the room in a manner that was both professional-looking yet didn't look like just another lifeless office. On the corner behind the divider was a basket with a pillow and a blanket for Pip to sleep in. The ceiling just looked the same as the ceilings on the laboratories, but she had been planning on adding something up there, she just didn't know what yet.

A knock on her door interrupted her thoughts. "Could you get that?" she asked her clone, which took the form of a masculine version of herself. They had the same clothing, except the clone had shorts instead of a skirt. The clone opened the door and greeted the two people outside.

"Hi! Can we help you?"

Silvia glanced up at the twins and a wide smile appeared on her face. "Crysta? Emilia? Is that you? Uh, please, come in!" She walked out from behind the desk to meet the two. "Excuse the mess, I'm still decorating the place."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Darkson Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:29 am

When the door was opened both of them were surprised that a male answered the door...was she a...boy? Though both of them heard the voice and they looked up to where the wooden desk was located. They saw and older woman and naturally assumed that this was Silvia so this must be.....both of them looked back at over at the one who answered the door....her brother they supposed. They both walked in and bowed to her, seeing her as a higher up in the seraphim.

"Thank you for having us."
"Pardon the intrusion."

They both spoke at the same and while Crysta moved towards the desk to speak to Silvia, Emilia had forgotten her tiny bit of sadness. Taking note of the crystals in the room, walking towards it and simply staring at it with big eyes as if it were having a conversation right in front of her. Meanwhile, Crysta began an analysis of Silvia just on her physical features...she looked at Silvia's chest then compared it too her own....she still had a long way to go. Stupid bet......mother and her smallness genes being given to them.

"Silvia! Its wonderful to see you! Last we saw you, you looked so much different of course that was quite a time ago so the change of appearance is to be expected. As you could see both me and my sister.....who is currently entranced with the shiny.....very pretty....Bleh! Sorry! As you can see both me and my younger sister have grown into quite the adult's. I don't mean to brag, but despite our young age we made it into the Seraphim much like yourself! Speaking.....of the....ya know Seraphim.....did you happen to see who took the latest test a couple hours ago to join the Seraphim....I mean just wondering.." Crysta spoke in a confident voice though while she spoke her voice trailed off a little and she was reminded of the reason why she came before the beauty today. An her tone became slightly annoyed near the end even though she didn't intend for it too be.

Meanwhile, her sister Emilia finally became distracted enough from the crystal and her eyes turned to the clone for a moment and then to Silvia.... and then her eyes caught it. Slowly she moved towards the desk staring at Silvia's arm right at the Pip fox with her pitch black eyes. She simply couldn't look away as she rested her head on her sister's shoulder looking forward at the fox.

Emilia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:08 am

They were so cute, seemingly distracted by the crystals in her room. She was surprised to hear that both of them were in the Seraphs as well. Morgan really was keeping it close to the family. She guessed that meant the twins were strong as well, which wouldn't really surprise her given that their parents were powerful individuals.

The clone shut the door and returned to arranging the books on the shelves without saying much else.

"Someone else tried out for the Seraphs? I'm afraid I didn't see them. I was here making the office feel a bit more welcoming." She tilted her head slightly and wondered why she'd be asked that. "Did they interest you in any way?" Well they were around that age, so... could they maybe have a crush on the individual or something?

Emilia finally broke away from the crystal and joined them, setting her head upon her twin and stared at Pip, who simply tilted its head before reaching out to sniff the twins. "Oh, this is Pip. He's a pipe fox I got from grandma. He's a friendly little thing." As if to confirm that statement, the pipe fox yipped before pulling itself back and rested inside Silvia's palm, staring back at Emilia.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:54 am

Crysta stared at her smiling expecting her to talk about how her brother met with her and they spoke and laughed and made jokes to one another before they talked. Exactly as she predicted...however turns out she was wrong. When she mentioned that someone had tried out for the seraphim..turned out Silvia had no clue. An since they had just met after such a long time Silvia had no reason to lie which means that she was wrong....dang it. Though she decided that she would had have some fun with one of her brother's girlfriends. The smile on Crysta's face grew and she shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't say they interest me, but they might interest you a little bit now. Emilia." Crysta spoke with some confidence in her voice and that smile never leaving her face. She spoke her sisters name who was still resting her head on her shoulder awaiting for her to show the hologram screen or in other words holo-screen. Though Emilia never moved or responded, Crysta finally taking notice of her staring contest with the pip fox. An while it was possibly one of the cutest things she had seen on this earth and she wanted to cuddle it that was not why they came here......but damn it was cute.

Patting the side of her sister's face Emilia snapped out of her trance and quickly she muttered. "Perfect Pip"

"Yes, Yes it absolutely is.......I mean! Holo-Screen Emilia!"

"Fine."

Emilia pouted removing her head from her sister's shoulder and stood up straight. She brought the bracelet on her wrist up and pressed a couple buttons on it. A large screen appeared in front of the desk and on it were four different scenes. Each one showing the ending of the seraph test that happened earlier. The first showing Mara sending out a gigantic wave of space energy obliterating the all of the androids coming at him. The second one showing him strike that gigantic scorpion like android and destroying it one uppercut and the explosion that followed. The third screen showed him slamming a large ball size of energy into his own mother and obliterating her in an explosion that revealed her to be an android as well. An the final screen showed the finale of his final match including the explosion he got caught in and the ending of the match where the robot was defeated.

Crysta walked to the other side of the desk where Silvia was looking at the screen holding back the small smidge of her jealousy at her brother's power. She nudged Silvia on the side and smiled at the woman. "Quite impressive, huh? Then again it is the fella who won the Darkson Cup a couple weeks ago so its to be expected right?" She spoke simply trying to get a reaction. Knowing her brother probably stayed quiet about how strong he was if they had met already which odds are they certainly had indeed met.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:21 am

Someone she'd be interested in? That was cute of her to assume that, but she gave it a chance. Maybe the tryout could be someone she might fancy. "Oh really?" she giggled, putting her other hand over her chest. "Is he cute? Handsome? Maybe a little rugged?" It was a shame she didn't see the person, but it looked like the twins had it covered with a holographic screen. After Emilia broke the staring contest she was having with Pip.

Taking it as a victory, Pip sprung up happily before he coiled up Silvia's arm and gently around her neck, nuzzling her in the process and looked onto the screen that the twins brought up. Silvia herself eagerly looked at the images to see why the twins thought she might be interested in the person. Her smile only widened when she realized it was Mara they were talking about. Another giggle escaped her as she looked at the both of them.

"Are you trying to set me up with your big brother?" It was a silly thought in her mind, and it was kind of sweet of them, but she just didn't feel that way about him. That is, until she thought back on the warm, fuzzy feeling she got when he tackled her to the ground and... sniffed her neck, which at the time felt as if he was kissing her there. She remembered how much her heart rate rose when that happened, and remembering that, those feelings started to stir back in her chest along with a more nervous giggle, and a slight blush on her cheeks.

"W-well... Um, I-I guess... if he's okay with us going on that level, then I guess..." She was starting to stutter as she tried to make a sensible sentence. She didn't think she liked him that way, and thought that he might not like her that way as well, but she wouldn't mind seeing if they could be compatible in that regard. She liked him well enough as a friend, a really close one, but a closer relationship didn't sound bad at all.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:38 am

Emilia smiled an patted Silvia on her back. She sighed as the screen's continued to play the fight scene's becoming more clearer as time passed showing the damage he had taken during the fights. Though Emilia was definitely intrigued by her action's she already assumed that Meara was dating Silvia. While her sister assumed that he was the princess from back on the island's. Neither one ever really asked and after awhile they assumed that he was possibly dating both. Though from the way Silvia was reacting right now, she could tell their was something there. The woman sounded like her alph.....father when he was asked why he loved their mother.

"Well as nice as that would be to see, after my brother passed the test with flying colors....and he would have been placed on Deji's level. He rejected her offer and left with his friends. In other word's, he said No to Morgan."

Crysta paused as if for dramatics more then anything else while Emilia simply made a gasp noise with her mouth. When Crysta looked over at her sister she looked away humming.

"Anyways....we also found it weird that during the time he was here for the test he never even sought us out his own sisters. He just did it and then he left. So naturally were a little peeved about not only that but him passing a test on his first try and in record time it took us forever to do! An we couldn't even do the last stage....damn fuckin' robot copies everything you do! BUT! I digress. We were actually wondering if he came to see you while he was here and also........"

The holo-screen to the scene of them walking into the arena. It showed Morgan, Deji, Mara, Xaq, Alyssa, and......mystery woman. Crysta walked up to the screen as Emilia zoomed in on the mystery woman showing her completely and the tail that seem to be connected to her backside able to clearly be seen.

"We were also wondering if you knew who this was, is she relation's. I mean the other two we know they're like family...extremely close friends of family...whatever the word be. Though this one is a mystery to us. Is she a mystery to you."

Crysta asked while Emilia was once again entranced by the crystals in the side of the room. More interested with those then her older sisters Noire questioning here.[/color]

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:03 am

"He turned down the position? I wouldn't say that that surprised me.I don't think he's the type to be in something like this." From what she could remember, he was really a free-spirited boy, and types like that tend to go with what they felt was right for them. Was Morgan being said no to that much of a big deal? It's not like royalty meant they got everything they wanted or something.

But his results, according to Crysta, was achieved in record time, and seeing the images on the holographic screen, it did look like he had done it quite easily too. She didn't know he had that much power. It was undoubtedly remarkable.

"No, he didn't come see me. I haven't told anyone yet that I joined the Seraphs yet."

Crysta then showed her an image of a woman who seemed to have a tail of sorts and asked if she looked familiar to her. It clicked in her mind and she gave an affirmative nod. "Mhm. That's one of his newer friends. I believe her name was Alyth. She was a bit quiet when we saw her, but I couldn't quite ask questions then..."

"Is there... a particular reason why you're asking me these questions?" She mostly asked since she was under the impression that people who didn't see each other for years would start off by asking what they've been doing, not trying to hook a girl up with their brother and prodding identities of people who hung around said brother.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 pm

Emilia looked over at her sister wondering how she was going to get out of this one. An already Crysta seemed to have chosen her fancy route. While Emilia pressed a couple buttons on her bracelet and the holographic screen disappeared, Crysta was looking up at Silvia with her big ole black eyes and she blinked looking away for a moment and then back at her. "Well, I figured since you had the smartest brain you'd be able to help my poor log of a brother. An also both me and Emilia didn't know where you've been all this time, since you've been gone and suddenly reappeared we supposed that it was on a need to basis where you've been and didn't want to overstep our boundaries.So I decided maybe asking questions about something you like would be better." Crysta was still looking up at the girl with her eyes still big and doe like as if she had done something wrong. Meanwhile Emilia simply stared, pulling out the doe like eyes......impressive.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:27 am

"It's not really a secret where I've been, even though I was told to stay there until I was strong enough." Or so they said. There was a binding ritual she had to partake in with the large crystal at the center of the city where her succubus mother was from. That was one thing she should probably keep to herself though... but aside from that detail, there were plenty of other things she had done that those could completely and effectively overshadow that activity.

"Well I do like him a bit, but I'm not sure that that's enough reason to be with him... at least I think it isn't, outside of Limbo..." She wanted to be cautious of her actions since the culture in Limbo was more... open, shall we say. "Do you think he'd want to be with me though?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Crysta scratched the back of Silvia's head and she sighed as she asked the question.

"I have no idea where you've been no one ever tell us stuff. We're just cute adorable kids. Truth be told though, I'm sure no one has absolutely any clue about what goes on within my brother's head and what he wants."

"I do."

"Someone whose willing to say."

"Secret."

"The point is although he's busy a lot doing.......whatever it is him and his friends are doing alone and in private. Why don't you invite him to the castle sometime to visit you. An then he can visit you and you can find out for yourself, take him out somewhere or he'll take you out somewhere. Be wild young and free."

"Desara."

"Marivia!"

The two quickly responded to one another after Crysta finished her monologue and she smiled a wide grin at Silvia while saying that quick word through her teeth at her sister.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:31 am

Somehow, referring to themselves as cute and adorable added a layer, if not confirmed their trait of mischievousness in Silvia's initial assessment of them. Though it was kinda funny how Crysta was giving her tip in wooing her brother. Silvia was a succubus who had an unfair advantage in that field, and could probably just charm anyone she wanted to be with her, but she couldn't do that to anyone she cared about. Strangers and people she disliked, she'd be fine with using her powers on, but not friends and family. It was her own personal principles. At least she called it that. In truth, she just didn't want to lose friends because she used her powers to manipulate them.

Separation made people more precious it seemed...

Wait, hold on... Were the twins shipping people with their brother? That was amusing, she must say. From the name 'Desara', she could guess that they roped Destinie into their ploy as well, and she couldn't help but think that the both of them weren't the first or last ones to be shipped. She found nothing wrong with sharing, and perhaps she could convince Mara and Destinie to act as if the three of them were together to see how the twins reacted.

"You know, maybe I should invite him over. We never really got to talk much."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:46 am

Crysta smiled when Silvia smiled and rubbed Silvia's back as she said that she wanted to invite him him over to meet. "That's being true to yourself and don't worry we wont be here when you invite him and give you the alone time that all teenagers crave nowadays. Besides I'm pretty sure someone in his little band is connected to online or have some type mail that you could get in connect with him. Though who knows where he is now.." Crysta said actually wondering, while Emilia pressed some buttons on her bracelet and a small screen appeared in front of her alone. She was able too see only for a second before the feed was lost and it was simply static.

"He's in a temple fighting a gigantic muscular naked man. The first full sentence that Emilia spoke as she simply stared at the two in front of her.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:30 am

Crysta sounded like a middle-aged mother with the way she's talking. Silvia could only wonder who they were usually around with to talk like that. Whoever it was, it was only a matter of time before they start lecturing people people on how noisy teens are becoming... That would be tragic...

Though it was true she wanted some time alone with Mara, it was for completely different reasons than what Crysta was probably thinking about. "I'll invite him personally the next time I see him," she said with a smile.

But then her eyes widened in surprise when Emilia said that Mara was fighting a muscular naked man in some temple. "H-he is? I... I didn't think he was into that..." Obviously, her mind went somewhere else...
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:47 am

Crysta simply got stiff for a moment, as she thought for less then a moment of what Silvia had meant with her words only to quickly shake her head and then puts her hands up. "I don't think that's the case in this situation....right Emilia." Crysta spoke however she was entirely unsure of herself not sure if her brother went that way.....not that there was a problem with that of course.

" Head was bleeding and he was being thrown through wall." Emilia spoke her second full sentence of the day as she simply stared at the two of them for a moment before pressing some buttons on her bracelet's panel once again.

"THERE! You see it wasn't like that at all it was simply only your imagination insinuating such thing's Silvia honestly." Crysta laughed nervously for a while the only other sound being Emilia pressing away on her bracelet.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:36 am

"Thrown through a--" Crysta's words didn't even register after hearing what Emilia had said. "Is he in trouble?! Where is he?!" As much as she didn't want to jump to conclusions, she couldn't help but imagine that Mara was in trouble.

She quickly glanced towards her clone, who was attempting a scrying spell in order to locate the blond boy in case he really was in trouble. It was much easier to do in Limbo where magical energies were abundant in the atmosphere. The clone held an orb of dark energies in between his palm. To the uninitiated, they'd only see a mess of clouds, and unfortunately, that was the only thing Silvia and her clone could see as well.

This was going to take some time...

In the meantime, she took a breath and turned back to the twins, remembering that their family was a bit extreme at times. "This isn't training for him, is it?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Crysta looked at Emilia and awaited her to respond while Emilia was simply pressing away at her bracelet's panel for awhile, until finally a tch of annoyance came from her mouth. Turning to the pretty clone in the room she simply shook her head. "Magical interference." She spoke sounding more annoyed then worried. An Crysta sighed simply understanding what her sister meant by that.

"To elaborate on what my sister said, magical interference. Don't bother. He's probably gotten himself in another situation....I'm confident enough in my brother's skill's he got the brawn and the endurance and we got the brains and technical skills...but really...he'll be fine. An we USUALLY don't train that hard. Only because of our mother would only push us so far when we were training with her....and our dad..ugh..wayyyy too kind he would only fight us using a pinky....his pinky! How embarrassing is that."

Crysta spoke already getting distracted from the situation brought to their attention by Emilia's bracelet.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:08 am

Silvia breathed in and let it out with a sigh. She was already talked down for thinking that Morgan couldn't handle her operations, which was only partly true, she wasn't confident enough with her own abilities to make sure her cousin came back alright after being put under the knife... Silvia didn't want to look like she didn't have faith in Mara in coming back alive since that would have been an indirect insult... The clone would have to continue scrying in silence.

"Oh... that's a shame..." She only caught half of what the girl said. She stood there in silence before she realized she was spacing out. "Oh! Uh... would you two care for some cookies and tea?" she asked, looking towards the cabinet behind the divider.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:24 am

Crysta simply whined out loud when her rant was acknowledged remembering how embarrassing it was when her father absolutely refused to fight his legacy with more then just his pinky finger....he probably still would exactly that even now if she went back right now to go see them and asked her father for a match. Of course she would have to deal with being cuddled for at least a good hour before any of her requests were acknowledged.

Her attention was turned from her own thoughts back to Silvia when she asked them if they wanted. Cookies and tea? Cookies and tea, they weren't children they were the left and right hands of the queen.....in training. They didn't need no-

"Yes, please." Emilia said trotting next to her sister and smiling her inner excitement once again betraying her. Upon hearing food the girl stopped fiddling with her bracelet and trotted over like a puppy over to her sister ready to be fed. Crysta on other hand simply was dumbfounded looking over at her sister whose smile never left her face. Crysta at this point simply conceded and nodded yes to Silvia.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:39 am

"Alright, give me a moment." With a smile, Silvia sat down on the empty desk and vaulted over it to prepare the food. It was at that moment she realized that the twins might not be up for tea, so she offered them something else. "I have some juice too, so which would you two prefer, tea or juice?"

She laid out a plate and with her magic, picked out some flower-shaped chocolate chip cookies with violet coloring on the top of the familiar light brown base, and arranging them on the plate. There was plenty for everyone. Pip helped himself to one by snatching up the top cookie in the pile and retreated to his own basket.

Silvia placed the plate on the desk then went back behind the divider to fetch the beverages. "Don't be shy, help yourselves"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Hearts appeared in Emilia's eyes as she awaited the okay from Silvia. The moment she said yes she gladly began to dig in, after taking the first bite a squeal of delight came from Emilia and she gladly continued to eat small sounds of delight came from her every now and then the girl enjoying herself.

Meanwhile, Crysta watched her sister and simply sighed, taking just one cookie for herself she stared at it silently admiring the decoration on top of it. When she took a bite into she smiled admiring the taste realizing they were quite good cookies. When she asked if they wanted juice or tea, she was about to respond with tea, however Emilia suddenly perked up with her cheek's full of cookie. "Juice!" She spoke happily an continued munching on cookies refusing to allow her sister to give them the adult choice of tea.....bleh.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:29 am

Silvia giggled at how much Emilia was enjoying the cookies. The succubus vampire made the whole batch herself, and it filled her with pride that someone was enjoying them so much. Chrysta was less impulsive, but she looked like she enjoyed it herself.

She had a mini fridge stashed under the counter, and that's where she took two cans of juice and placed them on the desk before grabbing another one for herself. They were grape-flavored. Most if not all of the juice she stashed there were grape-flavored. It was one of her most favorite fruits that she ever tasted. With the twins busy, the clone walked over to the door at the far back and left to the other room, which served as Silvia's room whenever she decided to stay there instead of the house she was arranged to live in. She wasn't far from either of those however as she kept a portal between her workplace and her living quarters. It was less of a hassle this way.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Aside from the sound of Emilia enjoying the cookies and simply enjoying life. Crysta silently enjoyed the cookies as well and while they were given the juice, both of them had some of the grape juice sitting next to one another.

"Did you make these, they're pretty good Silvia." Emilia interjected saying, "Very good! and then going back to helping herself. After taking a sip of the grape juice and licking her lips Crysta looked towards Silvia smiling. "So Silvia aside from your ability to make clones what else are you capable of doing with your abilities. I'm curious ya know, ya seem like your the perfect girl next door, but i bet you have some huge technique's don't ya." Crysta quickly shut her mouth, her not so eloquent tongue coming through for a moment. She ended up speaking for a moment the way the rest of the island locals would, and usually she did her best to ensure she was able to beat that.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 am

"Thank you. My grandmother taught me how to make them. She's a really great cook, putting as much love into the craft as she gave grandpa." Despite the stereotype of their kind, Maya's love to Juno was a lot more sincere than the lovey-dovey couples Silvia could see roaming about.

Picking up a cookie and taking a bite, she was a little disappointed. They were good, but there was something missing. The ingredients weren't exactly the same as the ones they used in Limbo, so that had to be the culprit. She made do with what she could find at the stores here, but she would have to make a trip to Limbo to get the proper ingredients and have the girls taste the best cookies she could make.

"Techniques? Well... a lot of people took turns training me, so... I'm not that great on a single weapon, but I can quickly switch between different styles... But sometimes I get them mixed up. I guess altering my body also counts? I try not to overdo it because I might miss something when I turn back."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:05 am

Emilia nodded happy when she called her grandmother a great cook, she definitely must be if she were to make these. They were simply divine and the girl was savoring every bite. Taking a second from her mauling to take a large swig of the grape juice she was given thanks to the generous hospitality of Silvia.

Though something that made Crysta raise a brow was the altering her body statement. "You alter your body during battle, that sounds quite exquisite would you be able to show us exactly how you do it. Ya know as long as you don't end up destroying your own office. Emilia nodded though she took a break from her cookie munching to stare up at the situation, only because if she needed too. She may have to protect the precious cookies so they may live to be eaten by her still.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next