MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Vexen "Vex" Love  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Vexen "Vex" Love

2 posters

Go down

Vexen "Vex" Love  Empty Vexen "Vex" Love

Post by Vex Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:11 am

Name: Vex
Species: Somebody
Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.)Metal
3.)Plant
4.)Wind

Personality: Vex is what could be called insane. He prefers mentally hyper. Vex is one to get what he wants when he wants, and though he has twin personalities, he really does not find either very.....Suitable. He finds the use of wild actions, that have no ryme or reason to be useless, and will even fight to make things have a reason, though he also will do things for no reason himself. His main personality is kind and caring of only one person, His younger sister that he has killed time and time again, so no one else can. He doesn't want her to suffer from someone else's wrath or fury. This personality is a sadist, and completely devote to the protection of his sister, from harm other than his. He will torture for her, kill for her, and steal for her. He also wants to find someone to have a daughter with, and if its a boy, Well then bye bye. Vex's other personality is a complete murderer, but for his own twisted reason. He wants to find a girl, and make her his. Even if he needs to lock her up and torture her to make it so, vex will do it. He will let nothing come into his path and live, even himself. He is also a bit of a idiot around the person he wants, most of the time though, and is over all friendly to all he deems safe to keep around the loved girl.
Appearance: Vexen "Vex" Love  Vex_ap10

History: I decided to take a journal, Don't know how long we can live though all of this, the Worlds have gone to darkness, and the last known Keyblader has died. I didn't know how heartbreaking watching my sister die. But Alas if it wasn't for that then, I wouldn't have been able to Force my self back in time.

Entry number 2: Its has been about a month since I "went back in time" everything is diffrent the worlds of light are fighting back, but once again, the heroes are dieing. If only I could help more than being in the background, I already learned that doing that was bad. The moment I went to save my "Brother" from a darkside, He was consumed with darkness. If only someone could have saved him from his fate.

Entry number 6: This is the ninth time I have traveled back in time, only to find that People have changed each time. Maybe its because I haven't been in any world but this one, and even then I was a killer on this time line. Maybe I need to start saving my sister, just as I have saved my self.

entry number 7: I forgot I had one of these, Pointless if you ask me, since my mind is already clear of everything else. Why do I need to have a "Sane" mind? I am perfectly fine as I am now. I have currently "saved" my sister about ten times now, each time with my own hand and each as less painful as the last. Though I have to say watching her watch her husband die to my hands was an amazing feeling. Maybe I can do that again on this one? Only time will tell, and even then I am going to make everyone close to her become saved as well. Now if only I can find her in time?

New entry: its been about 3 months now, and the.."other me" is no longer here. thankfully I seemed to gain control before the seperation. Sadly, my memory seems a bit fuzzy, I don;t remember any thing that has happened in the past, not clearly. Though I remember him, I don't feel him anymore, and I think I can finally go back to my time, I'm fine with it now, but it looks like my use is no longer in control of the spell, so I guess I need to...*Large splatter of blood is on the page.*

New entry #2: Apparently this note book as some of my past in it, it seems a bit forced at times. I have been feeling ill, with coughing blood and just the pain in my chest receding. I will up date later.

New entry #3:The Technology in this place is a bit overdone. It seems as if the ideas of a 5 year old's idea of the future. While this is interesting, I need to work on my use of these Terminals to get around. Maybe find my way out.

Other Notes: Is a Murderer, and psychopath. Obsessed with "Saving" people, as in killing them quickly and painfully for the time they die. He finds Killers attractive. Dimension hops, not time travel.

The person known as Vex has lost his memories and has gone from being experienced to not being skilled in much at all. Though still haveing a good education, his past is clouded from him from now on. Is not very Tech savy.

Last edited by Vex on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Vex
Vex

Back to top Go down

Vexen "Vex" Love  Empty Re: Vexen "Vex" Love

Post by Faye Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Everything else looks fine, but the history is going to need to be adjusted and/or clarified. First of all, is Vex actually time traveling or is he hopping through alternate realities. If it is the latter, you may still be able to work with this. If it's the former, you're going to be disappointed. In Kingdom Hearts lore, time traveling has rules and requirements. It's very complicated.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Its dimension hopping, though he veiws it as time.
Vex
Vex

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:59 pm

That should be fine then.

Approved
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content