MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Journey Begins (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Journey Begins (Open)

2 posters

Go down

A Journey Begins (Open) Empty A Journey Begins (Open)

Post by Alora Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Rays with orange hues from the sun kissed the land and buildings as the day seemed to be well on its way to starting. People went about their day as usual, calm, complacent and generally happy. There was something about this town that was a little off here and there, balls flying out of walls, some animated bag or something like so, but more importantly a certain kind of person would be 'born' here every now and then. People that weren't meant to exist, those without hearts would arrive in this "artificial" town. Alora was no exception. She had arrived a day ago with her only words being "I'm Alora Vize." She had been born as a nobody, her appearance following the exact of her Somebody whom was about sixteen when they lost their heart. The only few things the nobody could remember was  her name and supposedly how to smile despite her confused and empty state.

An aimless stroll would bring her to the train station where she got onto a train surprisingly for free. Maybe it was her pretty face that let her go? Or perhaps her confused answers and state given when asked for munny. Either way, the nobody arrived at Sunset Terrace. Leaving the train her eyes squinted as they were hit by the light from the orange sun, her arm hiding her face for a moment as she adjusted. Opening her eyes fully the girl looked down at her hands, concern grew on her face as she looked back up into the distance.

"What am I doing here?"

She'd ask no one in particular.  It was clear she was a fresh one with well needed guidance but would anyone give that to her? Alora had no idea for sure. Her blank turquoise eyes stared forward again as she began walking along the pathway, her blankness getting her stares from here and there. But then again she could look like any other bored teenager on their summer vacation. Casual clothes consisting of a small blue pair of shorts, white and grey baseball shirt and pink shoes to match her long pink hair. A spark of electricity formed around her fingertips, it felt like nothing to her, or perhaps just the norm. It would peak an interest in anyone paying attention to the nobody. On the path that Alora was on, she'd end up either bumping into someone or making her way to Sunset Hill.
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

A Journey Begins (Open) Empty Re: A Journey Begins (Open)

Post by Fade Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:48 pm

A boy of the age sixteen had landed in Twilight Town early that morning, he was in no hurry to explore or anything, but he ended up patrolling the world for hours. Another day searching one of these worlds for his older brother... His best friend who had abandoned him in search of power. However, this didn't kill Mifune's feelings for his brother; rather it annoyed him. He was already some kind of powerful when he left, what power existed that could take you beyond that? And what was the issue with him needing to insult people? "He's just not himself, I'll bring him home soon enough. Then I'll kick his lanky ass for telling me I can't get stronger." With a grin the boy rolled his sleeves and made his way into a train station.

He didn't pay much attention to the ride, instead he just slept the hour long ride away. Dreaming of strange creatures. Monsters of legend, and his foot resting atop the beasts bodies as thousands of screaming fans in the Coliseum praised his name. The dream ended short though, Mifune awoke to a sudden stop of the train. "We're here already? ... Oii" The teenager rubbed his eyes and stepped off the train behind a pink-haired female. For second he looked around but a crackling caught his attention and he soon noticed the girl was displaying magic. "Wow... You're pretty good. Where'd you learn that miss? My brother used to be able to do stuff like that y'know?" The male would place both hands at his waist as he awaited the females response, he hoped she'd turn around also...

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : A Journey Begins (Open) Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Astrid hated her part-time job.

Sure she needed the money to buy new music sheets for her to play new songs on her piano, but her parents should have gotten it for her! It was her seventeenth birthday anyway. But no, they bought her a new uniform for her part-time job which was to show newcomers from other worlds around Twilight Town. Everything else on the listing board was taken by other teenagers who were in desperate need of munny so they could hang out with their friends, Astrid didn't have any friends...

The teenage girl stretched out her uniform and looked around for any wandering individuals with a small groan, she didn't like talking to people but she needed the munny. It was just a normal summer vacation- err, well it was sort of always summer in Twilight Town which was odd. 

The sapphire-haired birthday girl saw a salmon-haired girl who looked about her age leave the train, sure there were citizens who had peculiar hair colors but this one... caught her eye, Astrid watched as the girl walked toward Sunset Hill but then interrupted by a male. Maybe they were both lost.. Mentally noting that she had to be social, she took a deep breath and slowly smiled as she walked over to the two strangers. 

"Hello, are you both lost?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:12 pm

The girl thought she heard someone commenting on her magic despite not really knowing if she had performed any magic in the first place. It was a strange and confusing time for the nobody, nothing seemed to make sense at this moment. Turning around the girl noticed the last remnants of electric static around her fingers, that was what he was talking about for sure. Raising her gaze from her hands to him she gave a confused smile.

"Uh, I don't know how I did that actually..."

It happened again, the ability seemed to be quite passive as she never felt a thing.. Maybe it was all aesthetic, like a warning or something to others. Then again, she wasn't really a threat to anyone or thing at this point. At that moment, the two were approached by a girl with blue hair in a uniform. The first thing Alora could think of was that maybe her pink hair wasn't so strange after all. Returning to actual interaction from her thoughts the nobody listened in to what the girl was asking. Finally it seemed like Alora could have a chance of getting a sense of direction or.. being, like how did she even end up in this world? Her response seemed rather cheery, despite her obvious confusion and blankness.

"Yes! Where am I?"
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Hmm? She didn't appear to know much outside of speech. Mifune had speculated her answers, and that was what he summed together. "Wow, I heard it was natural for some. But that's not exactly the way I pictured a natural." The boy blinked at the arival of another female. "No I'm fine actually, I appreciate the help though." He offered the newcomer a smile and wave. Before, turning his glance back to Alora. He was curious as to where she came from.

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 pm

The female was awfully confused at where she was and how she had obtained the electricity. An amnesiac, perhaps? Astrid was glad she can help, not for the girl's benefit but for her next paycheck. She didn't really care much about people at this point. The boy on the other hand, seemed to know where he was but wasn't willing to answer the poor girl's question. Rude. And he even waved her off! Maybe it was a friendly wave, but Astrid never knew much about human interaction.

"Ah, you're in Twilight Town. A world that always has a summer vacation, sure we go to school but urm... Anyway, yeah there are different districts here. You're on Sunset Terrace, Are you heading to Sunset Hill? Actually, I can help you get there. Just follow me!"

Astrid Emerson would turn her heel and elegantly walk towards Sunset Hill, momentarily looking back to see if the two teenagers were following her. She would stuff her hands in her pockets and looked at the ground, Was she suppose to break this silence? What was she suppose to say? She eventually needed a 'How To Be Social With Strangers Your Age' handbook, it was desperately needed. "So, um, what are you two doing in Sunset Terrace?" Phew! That came out of Astrid's mouth quickly, she was glad she didn't have to ask more questions, she wanted to get the social interaction over with and go home on her piano.

From past interaction, The sapphire-haired teenager knew that the pink-haired girl probably had no idea why she was there, and the boy was probably there to sport chicks.. Maybe she was just playing school stereotypes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:14 am

"Oh! Sounds cool! I'd be glad to go there!"

Alora responded, her tones overly happy and friendly. She joined the girl in walking to this Sunset Hill she spoke about with glee, however thoughts did run through her mind as they walked. At this point the nobody had no clue about worlds.. or the fact that there were different worlds out there! There was that plus she still had no idea why she was here, which left her mind wandering on that for awhile.. However the silence was broken by the girl who approached, asking what they were doing in Sunset Terrace. At this point Alora couldn't remember much about social cues, barriers or vibes so she simply spoke what she thought.

"I'm not sure. I can't really remember much before waking up in this town.." She paused, thinking on it a second longer before returning the question. "What about you? Is that your school uniform?"

Alora really looked quite silly at this point. To be honest she had only the slightest idea as to what school was, in her past life there wasn't much of that but somehow the memory of it stuck a little.
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:01 am

Well... Mifune kinda just followed in behind them, Alora was confused and a little to bubbly, but at least she was easy to talk too. The brown-haired boy himself, was probably the opposite today. He wasn't hard of responding or anything, it was just that the two women seemed to be getting aquanted  faster than he could even think. Maybe he was just imagining it?

So... The chick with blue hair was taking them, to sunset hill huh? Whatever could Alora want at that place? Mifune had already been to this world a few times, and the last time he was there it was kinda creepy. A local legend about the 7 wonders was in the terrace and despite the facts, his gut feelings always made him alert here. But again... Maybe it was his imagination?  "What's your business on the Hill anyways, I mean I know you can't remember. But to be fair, nothings really there. Its a waste of time really." The boy scratched his cheek, he had been so deep in thought he almost forgot the tour guide had spokn to him. "I'm just looking for my brother, he's looking for something and he won't come home until its found but... I kinda think he's got the wrong idea about what that 'something' is. I gotta bring him home y'know?"

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:44 pm

[Kia -- It's your turn, Bump]

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down