MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join)

2 posters

Go down

Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) Empty Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join)

Post by Charisma Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:01 pm

A tanned teenage girl was making her way through the dry desert. There was no breeze and no water. She has never experienced this kind of humidity, of course there were hot days when she jogged around Disney Town, but it was much more peaceful and serene, not harsh and dry. She wiped the bead of sweat running down the side of her forehead with the back of her hand, picking up the pace of her slow walking. God..why was this place so ungodly HOT? Thankfully, she would not be stuck in this terrible heat for long. The city gate was in sight. She picked up her pace, jogging to the gate, her rather skimpy clothing leaving nothing to the imagination as she ran. Eventually, she ran through the gate, spotting a figure in clothing that was skimpy..but somehow elegant. "H-Hey!" She called out to the woman, hoping the woman would pay attention to her. "I'm lost, do you know a family called Adil?"

Last edited by Charisma on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) Empty Re: Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join)

Post by Khadija Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:32 pm

It had been a LONG day for Khadija. First, she was slated to dance on her day off. Second, when she finished her shift, she returned to the changing room to find that someone had stolen the last good pair of undergarments that she had, and because she was just frustrated as hell, she just put the clothing she wore normally, her less frilly, slightly exotic, but very comfortable black top and skirt, with the headband with four golden hoops that hung over her hair. She had been on her way home from the Seedy side of town, and was almost home...

H-Hey!

Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk. So close. She turned around to face the source of the voice..only to smile. It was a rather attractive woman..dressed rather skimpily. However, her smile immediately began to fade as she was asked if she knew of a family that went by the name of Adil. She sighed, blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes. As a matter of fact, I do. I'm the youngest member of the family. She said softly, her voice betraying a note of irritation and..was that shame? It was indeed. Your not far from the Hovel we call home in fact...follow me... she said as she turned towards what looked like an abandoned and dilapidated building, her jaw clenched tight as she tried her best not to feel ashamed of her humble home.
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join) Empty Re: Poor Little Rich Girl (Khadija, Pm to join)

Post by Charisma Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:00 pm

Charisma raised an eyebrow when the woman instantly led her to the Adil household. So this was suppose to be her first or second cousin? Well, they sure did have the same taste in sultry clothing. Except Charisma wore revealing clothing because it was more comfortable than running in jeans or sweats.

As they walked, Charisma stared straight ahead and clutched her bag close to her, She decided to be friendly with the young woman who might've been her cousin. "So, whats your name?" She asked, attempting to put a smile on her face. The corners of her mouth tried to lift itself up, but the thought of Disney Town being destroyed of darkness... The screams, the masked man with the large creature trying to save everyone, those two people in armor a blonde girl and a dark haired boy running away in different directions...

Her fists clentched at the thought of the two people in expensive looking armor, who did they think they were? Her lips formed a straight line, "I'm Charisma Adler." She said, her cheerful tome from before turning rather monotone.
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khadija Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:30 pm

As they walked towards the building that was now clearly the home of the young dancer and her now definitely established relative, Khadija remained silent, an air of irritation surrounding her. She had already gone through enough at work, she didn't have the patience for many more questions. She was asked her name, and she would give it, but she wouldn't do it with a smile.

It's Khadija. She said simply, her voice just as monotone as Charisma's, even as she shouldered the door to the hovel open, waiting for Charisma to walk in before she closed the door, then bashed it into place with her shoulder. Their home was small, but had enough rooms for all of them...except their new arrival. However, this was easily remedied. Khadija was giving up her room. It was why she was so frustrated. As they heard the door being shouldered shut, several individuals came out. They were Khadijas Father, Sister, Brother, and Mother. They gathered in the middle room, smiling and generally chattering with Charisma, asking her the usual questions: How was the trip, did you make it here okay, was it difficult to find, all that. As they spoke, Khadija used the time to slip into her room, changing into more tight fitting beige clothing before slipping out through the window in her room, making her way up to the roof of their little hovel, sitting on it and just...staring off into the distance. She needed time to be alone. Just for a few moments.
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Charisma Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:58 pm

"Pleasure to meet you," Charisma said, still clutching her bag close to her. She noticed that Khadija's voice has changed, it sounded mich different then earlier. Sure it didn't have a friendly tone to it, she sounded pretty apathetic. Was she also going through trauma? Charisma wouldn't understand what she was going through and how to approach her with another question.

They had arrived at a small little hut? Was this her home? Charisma regarded it with a disdain look. From Khadija's brother's beautiful handwriting and Khadija's nice clothes, she thought that they were royalty! What was this? Charisma crinkled her nose as she followed her cousin in. The teenager was raised in a nice community, but this? This was absolutely filthy. She wanted to go back to the Space Paranoids refugee center with her adoptive family...

Thankfully, the family was nice enough to make up for it. "My trip was fine, I made it here okay, and yes, it was pretty hard to find but Khadija brought me here." She answered all of their questions wtmith a smile, trying to hide her frown when she found out that she was standing in a mud puddle. Khadija's mother who was also her cousin showed her to her new room.

Charisma walked into the room as soon as Khadija climbed out of the window. "Okay, thank you~!" Charisma said, smiling before closing the door. As soon as everyone was out of earshot, she cried out in disgust and wiped her feet on the purple velvet rug. She was going to have to apologize to Khadija later. The teenager was so frustrated that she started bursting into tears, she hated herself for having high expectations of the family. She thought they were royalty, but no they just HAD to be dirt poor. She crawled into bed and covered her face with the nice fluffy pillow, well at least Khadija had nice stuff...
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khadija Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:29 pm

As she heard Charisma's cry of disgust, Khadija couldn't help but lightly scoff. What kind of person couldn't handle a little bit of mud? Honestly, she had no reason to be this irritated at Charisma, but because of her she no longer had a place to sleep. For the first time in many years she had to sleep in the dirt again. She had worked too hard to gain what she had, and to have it all taken from her in an instant? It was beyond frustrating. She knew that she was fine so long as she stayed up where she was. She needed time to calm down, and she most definitely knew that was indeed what it would take for her to calm down: Time.

This was especially true when she heard the sobbing erupt from the window of her room. But..at the same time, she pitied the girl. It was clear she wasn't used to this, but at the same time she was going to have to. This was her life now, and she'd have to get used to it. There was hardly room for any new housing, and what little did exist was so overly expensive that the hovel was all they could afford, even with their combined salaries. She had no choice for now.
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Charisma Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 am

After a few minutes of minor suffocation and an unnecessary temper tantrum, she lifted the pillow from her head and circled her arms around it, pulling it close to her chest as if it were a teddy bear. Was this how my mother or father lived, in dirt? She contemplated, squinting at the ceiling as if it were going to melt. The greedy half-Arabian decided to whine some more, she turned to her side so she can stare idly at the wall. Maybe they were royalty, maybe they lived large.. She picked at the pillow sheets, tearing apart strands of it and throwing the strands on the floor.

After staring at the wall, she decided that maybe Khadija wanted her pillow back. Charisma Adler carelessly tucked the pillow under her armpit and sat up in the bed. She looked down and saw that she was laying on royal red sheets, man Khadija must've had a productive job. From these sheets, the young woman could've bought a home of her own! Maybe she needed to get to know her cousin, maybe she could work alongside Khadija...

Charisma planted her feet firmly on the ground and walked over to the open window that had no blinds. Okay, she can afford a velvet rug, a vanity, nice clothes, and wonderful sheets but no blinds!? Charisma groaned and walked over to the door, she grabbed the edge of the drapery that acted as the door. As she was about to push them away, a pang of guilt washed over her. She has disrespected her relative's own home when they had reached out to her... Thinking about it, Charisma slowly let her arm drop to her side, she was too ashamed to face them now.

Charisma lowered her head and decided to take the window route to the roof. She was athletic, she could run track! What was so difficult about climbing? Charisma placed her arm on the cold surface of the open window and hoisted herself up with the pillow still under her armpit. She was finally standing on the window, she took the pillow in both hands and threw it up, hoping it would land on the roof.

Instead, it landed in a mud puddle! Charisma tried to whirl her body around to find out where it landed but ended up falling face first on the pillow with her whole body and her clothes covered in mud. She shrieked, quickly picking up the pillow and running over to the open window. Great, now Khadija had a torn and a muddy pillow! Charisma sighed, and now she was covered in mud. Charisma couldn't help but think that this was karma for criticizing the mud hut, or whatever kind of home this was... Karma is a bitch, only if you're one.

Charisma finally made it to the rooftop. She grinned at the woman, "I brought you your pillow, so you can sleep at night!" She exclaimed sliding the muddy and torn pillow onto Khadija's lap before joining Khadija. "Sorry its covered in mud, I dropped it on my way here and sorry that it's torn..." Charisma didn't mention that she tore it up. She noticed the mud track she was making on their rooftop but pretended that she didn't see it. "Why is your room so, extravagant? What's your occupation?"

Last edited by Charisma on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khadija Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:29 pm

As the pillow was placed on her lap, the mud covering it simply..slid off. The earth was being repelled from her, thanks to some minor magic. It was still tattered though. Granted, she was still immensely irritated with her..but this was a nice gesture. She had heard her climbing, yes. But she didn't move because despite being removed from her own room, it was still her home. She wasn't going to run off because some new member of the family showed themselves. When she was asked why her room was so extravagant, she managed to keep her voice level.

Don't you know? Everyone has just been oh SO excited for you to arrive! She said, the area suddenly begginning to smell like ozone. It wasn't going to be harmful, but it was common for magic to manifest via emotion. Her electric powers were showing themselves. This could be bad if her emotion was pushed any further.

And in their excitement, my sisters threw every extravagance they could afford into the room. Never mind that we agreed that we would save as much as we can, to try and get out of this Shithole. No, some new girl showed up, so we obviously need to throw caution to the winds! She growled, the smell of ozone getting stronger. She was frustrated, and it was easy to see. She wasn't usually this angry, but she had worked hard to earn that bed. To have the one thing she earned herself taken away..it was like a slap to the face.
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Charisma Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Whoa, what was her problem!? Charisma couldn't help but not empathize with her, Charisma wished she understood how Khadija felt but sadly she couldn't. She has never had anything taken from her, she was always the only child, she never had to share her belongings especially with strangers. Sure Khadija's feelings were justified, but in Charisma's mind Khadija had no reason to be angry at her! She grabbed the muddy pillow from the floor with one hand, so she had something to restrain her from slapping this woman upside the head.

"You have NO reason to be mad at me, Sure I took your room but it's not like I asked for it," Charisma said, in an overdramatic woe-is-me tone. "I didn't want to be here, your brother is the one that sent me the letter. I didn't ask to live here, Disney Town was destroyed and I was fine in a refugee camp in Space Paranoids." She was name-dropping only two worlds, Has Khadija ever been anywhere other than Agrabah? Well it didn't matter now. "You live in a gutter, and I feel so freaking sorry for you. And hey, maybe you sell your body for munny. You don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out. You're that dirt poor, I wouldn't be surprised if you had to sleep in you own piss." Charisma sounded like a huge bitch right now, but Khadija yelled out her! Her, out of all people. The overdramatic half-Arabian tossed the pillow at Khadija's head.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll sleep go in your hard earned bed." With the flip of her hair, she turned on her heel and climbed back down to her new bedroom. As she crawled, she couldn't help but regret and take back everything she said...
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khadija Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:20 pm

The moment she threw the pillow, Charisma had made the worst mistake of her life. The second it left her hand, Khadija was on her feet, and the pillow sailed harmlessly past her. At a speed just fast enough to catch her off guard, she moved, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt, locking eyes with her. There was no compassion in them, no kindness. Just sheer, untapped rage. You have absolutely no right to talk down to anyone in this family. Your an intruder. I don't care how kind the rest of them treat you. I can tell just from your reaction to the mud that you're exactly the kind of person I absolutely despise. You grew up with every luxury possible. You've never had to know the pain of having to go to bed hungry because your parents couldn't afford to put food on the table. You've never known the blind hate that comes from people assuming your a criminal because of the state of your clothing. You've not had to steal food to survive. You're just another rich prick that thinks they have it bad when they get just a little bit dirty. And that is exactly the kind of person that I absolutely despise. She growled as she only barely kept herself from taking a swing at the ungrateful brat. Instead, she was going to get another earful.

Your despicable. My family opens their home to you, giving you a place to stay after the travesty of Disney Town, which I only heard of during my stay in Port Royal, and you cant deal with so much as a little bit of dirt. And we may not have indoor plumbing like so many other worlds do, but guess what? Neither does any goddamn one else besides one other rich prick: The Sultan. So get used to it, and use the public restrooms like everyone else. If you want to complain, then you'd damn well better work for it. You could have it so much more difficult than you do right now. They went out and bought you sheets, a vanity, an exceedingly expensive silk carpet, and linen and cotton drapes to give you a door. All I got was what I earned: My straw bed, and a small length of mirror that I had to pay extra to get a wooden frame for. I didn't have sheets, I didn't have a pillow. All I had other than that was a blanket made of rough hide. I don't know what you had before here, and I don't care. Now you have to live in squalor, just like the rest of us. And good luck trying to move up to a nicer place, because even with all of us children working well paying jobs, we can't afford shit other than what we already have. Even what we make is barely enough to keep us fed and in clothes that fit. The clothes I'm wearing now? Their my dancing outfit. My occupation that your so damn curious about is an Exotic Dancer. Something that actually takes humility to be. She said as she finally let go of the girl, her feet finally touching the rooftop again as Khadija walked past her and slid down from the rooftop, walking back the way she had come to get home.
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Charisma Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:51 pm

(Disclaimer: filler with the capital 'F')

Charisma was still on the rooftop, crouching down so she can crawl back into her new room. She was satisfied that she told the young woman off, She was use to insulting people that had never had much in their life. In Disney Town, almost everyone was a walking and talking animal of some sort. Sure there were humans that worked and went to school in the world, but they were nice and fit in so well.

Charisma on the other hand was wealthy, popular, and always got her her with her adopted parents. She was a track runner on her school's track team so of course she would get a ton of haters, especially from the lower class who often teased her for having slightly darker skin and running fast it was often a stereotype. Sure being rich, a human, having your parents give you away, and being popular had its perks; But she found her own way to cope with the prejudice.

Khadija didn't take her insults too lightly, Charisma was surprised that she grabbed her by the collar. Khadija yelled in her face, Charisma could smell something burn. Ozone? Where was the ozone coming from!? The more Khadija yelled, the more the smell became stronger. To her chagrin, Charisma was actually listening to what Khadija was saying but that didn't mean she regretted her insults.

Khadija had some sob story about going to bed hungry, which made the teen roll her emerald green eyes. She has heard stuff like this before, if poor people worked HARD enough they would just as wealthy as she. And has Khadija even brushed her teeth? Her breath was kicking, gross. Charisma always had her poor classmates jump her when she's walking home and steal her possessions, and tell her how she deserves it for being rich and how they need to steal her stuff so they can feed their families. She did actually deserve it, she insulted them in front of Arithmetic class for being on a scholarship and not being able to afford the school as a whole.

Charisma couldn't take it anymore, she was sick of poor people especially beggars trying to attack her and make her feel guilty! As soon as Khadija told her she was an exotic dancer and let her go, Charisma turned around and watched as she walked away. "Fine, go then, I don't need you!" She yelled as soon as her second cousin was out of earshot. The teenager stomped her foot in anger and crossed her arms like a whiny toddler, She started it first by yelling at me. She thought, trying to reassure herself.

But what if she did need the exotic dancer? What if she needed someone to show her around Agrabah? Show her where a shop is located? Transportation?Where to work? Restaurants? Did they have ice cream there? Oh god, she needed to apologize! No, thats a bad idea. She didn't want to own up to anything, There is no way in hell that I'm apologizing, I tried to be nice but she just attacked me! Charisma paced around the roof top, trying to figure out what the best solution was...

After five seconds of thinking, Charisma knew that she had to apologize. She groaned and crawled down from the rooftop, "Well, here goes nothing," She muttered, jumping down from the building and landing on her feet. After staggering, she regained balance by placing her hand on the small home. Pushing herself off the building, she walked in the same direction Khadija was walking in.

It was hard to find the young woman since she was long gone from now-- Oh god, what is that smell? Charisma had just entered the dirt poor area of Agrabah! The girl's teeth started to chatter as she looked around the area in terror: People were dressed in the elegant Arabian clothing, but it looked as if it were worn everyday, as if they didn't have other clothes to wear. The children had dirt patches on their faces, but they looked... Happy... Why were they so happy? Their lopsided smiles made Charisma feel a sharp pain in her stomach. They didn't have enough food, they wore rags, they didn't have any toys but pots and pans, and they didn't have a luxurious home or a playground to run around in. They laughed and chased each other around playing tag, a few tiger cubs were trying to catch up with them but ended up tripping on their small paws.

It was strange, to see people with little to no income look bashful. It made Charisma want to yell, 'Why so cheerful!?'. As Charisma watched the cubs play, she felt a pair of large hands circle around her waist. She yelped and craned her neck to see who it was, but the teen felt something sharp point the nape of her neck. Before the stranger could say a word, Charisma lifted her knee and kicked back.

She didn't know what she kicked, it didn't matter now! The track runner ran forward, trying to get away from the attacker. "HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE!" She screamed as she ran.
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khadija Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Khadija most definitely heard Charisma scream. While she was endlessly angry at the girl, as she took more steps away from her, she felt every fiber of her being screaming at her to turn around and go help her. She tried her best to ignore it, gritting her teeth, clenching her fists. A few moments after the scream for help faded into white noise, Khadija stopped in her tracks, uttering a swear in her native tongue before spinning on her heel, a stone version of her bow appearing in her dominant hand before the rock cracked away, revealing her wooden composite bow as darkness surrounded her, dissipating as she became clad in her armor. She bolted immediately after, taking to the rooftops as she scanned the alleys and main paths, eventually finding Charisma...two streets over. However, she could clearly see the thug chasing her. She had a small window of time. She planned on taking it. As she nocked an arrow, she took a deep breath, everything around her slowing down as she took aim. One. Two. Three steps closer. She let her arrow fly.

Time sped back up. The arrow found its mark, burying itself deep into the thug's hand. She dropped down from her vantage point, appearing from a corridor of darkness behind him, smacking him in the back of the head as hard as she could with her bow. The man did not crumple, but he staggered. The bow vanished, replaced instead with a dagger, which was held to the back of his neck. The girl you harrassed. Leave her alone. If I find out you laid hands on her again, that arrow will end up in your skull. She said, the man nodding as she hit him again in the head with the metal handle. This time he crumpled. Her armor and weapon faded into their respective elements, vanishing off of her as she called out Charisma's name. You can stop running. As much as I didn't want to, I saved your spoiled Arse. She said as she crossed her arms. She hoped that the intruder in her home would learn from this experience. She did not want to do this again.
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Charisma Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Charisma watched as an arrow flew past her, knicking her left cheek. It didn't hurt, but Charisma's hand quickly covered it and turned around to find the target. The same man with the knife had the arrow in his hand, The teen yelped never seeing anyone impaled by a weapon before. This was starting to become a dangerous world, she turned to the running children to see what their reactions were over this. They watched, then they ran into their small huts without screaming or crying. As if they've seen people getting injured before and as if they were so use to danger... It was confusing, they weren't even shocked by this establishment. It was a mystery, the Arabians were such a mysterious puzzle..

Interesting development, Khadija walked out of a dark portal carrying a harp of some kind. Charisma's eyes widened as the harp shaped weapon disappear and Khadija was carrying a knife. Now the teen was afraid, geez what if the dancer had used those on her instead of grabbing her by the shirt? Oh, the possibilities were endless! The teen started to fear  Khadija as she jabbed the knife at the nape of his neck.

Goodness, what was the young woman capable of!? Charisma's palms started to get sweaty as Khadija threatened the man and he cowered to the ground. The track runner's heart skipped a beat when the young woman regarded her with arms crossed, "I-I-It won't happen again, Thank you..." Charisma couldn't help but panic and hyperventilate between words, her eyes were still wide and her teeth were still chattering. "Can you, e-e-escort me h-home?" She asked, wiping off the blood from the arrow that knicked her cheek.
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khadija Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:01 pm

As she watched the intruders reaction to what had just happened, Khadija's expression softened some. The girl was scared. And for good reason. When she was asked to Escort her home..she smiled for the first time that day, walking up to her and hugging her to her side with one arm. Yes, I can do that. She said as the arrow within the thug's hand vanished, and she started walking in the direction of their home. This had already been an eventful day..and she could tell that Charisma was starting to try and figure things out.

As they walked home, Khadija glanced at Charisma's wounded cheek. My sister can fix that for you when we get home. She said, her tone much more level now. It was the most Charisma had gotten from her in terms of Kindness. But it wouldn't be the last that she would get of it. Eventually the young dancer would warm up to her. It was only a matter of time.
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Charisma Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Charisma was confused when Khadija wrapped her in a one arm hug. The teen awkwardly stood there, not hugging her back. Was the woman bipolar? Did she not get the hint that Charisma was now afraid of her? The track runner was starting to have some respect for the young woman. Maybe she could teach Charisma how to use those strange weapons of hers, especially the harp-like thing that is always used in archery. She never took time to learn the name of the weapon. She was glad that she was going to be protected, maybe her and Khadija could be friends...

(Topic end)
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down