MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Monster [Mature, Pg 5]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster [Mature, Pg 5]

Post by Zienna Tue May 26, 2015 12:16 am

The succubus choked a little when he brought up her home. She wouldn't deny it was true, she did feel a little homesick, however there was something that weighed on her much more than that, though she wouldn't share what without a little persuasion. The smile that had disappeared momentarily had returned when the blond said that he'd be devoting the rest of the night to making her happy. Although it wasn't going to be the usual thing when someone says that to a succubus, Zienna looked forward to it just the same. Just mix things up if nothing else.

When Veara hooked her legs, she tightened her grip on the man and braced herself for a burst of speed. When they took off, Zienna was admittedly a little nervous at the sudden boost in momentum, which caused her to pull herself closer to Veara. When her inertia had normalized to their acceleration, Zienna began giggling. This was the fastest she had ever flown before and she never knew it could be this much of a rush. She had to fold her wings closer than usual as well so they wouldn't accidentally catch the wind and possibly send them spiraling into the ground. But did she ever want to feel the rush flowing through her feathers.

Speaking into his ear, Zienna asked, "Where are we going, Veara?" She kept her eyes scanning for any unusual landmarks, but at that speed, it was difficult to pick anything out of the blur. The demoness squeaked in delight when she noticed that they were still accelerating. Just how fast can this guy go?
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 26, 2015 1:48 am

As long as the wind kept up Veara was able to continually increase his speed and currently it was quite the windy night which turned out to make everything quite excellent for Veara. The he rode each wind current and quickly his speed would excel as he did so ensuring that he held onto his sister and making sure she was as safe as possible. "Don't worry you'll know when we get there." Veara spoke to the girl when she asked where they were going he was currently focused on simply increasing their speed, however already he found himself entering a sort of robotic motion, which usually took place when he begun to enter the hundreds while flying. His body would go on airplane mode while his mind would solely be focused on moving around and or away from any huge obstacles that he couldn't simply burst through. "Were going to make a sudden stop so get ready to stop in about five seconds." Veara gave her the warning and they were already there only a couple more seconds and.....

They were there.

Casting momentum null upon the duo automatically the two ceased movement from the high velocity they were heading and slowly Veara floated down towards the ground. They were on a beach in what seemed to be quite big however not that big compared to all the other beaches. There was a lone coconut tree to the left that was full of coconuts, however that wasn't what caught the eye. To the right and down towards the edge near the ocean there was a semi medium sized water fall which constantly had water rushing down it, yet somehow even from where they were now it didn't seem too loud. The moonlight caught within the center of the waterfall showed that you could easily see fish swimming amongst themselves at the bottom of the falls. Even Dolphins could be seen, and were quite the approachable creatures especially in this one area of the islands. "This place whenever I would feel down or scared when I was younger, coming here would always make me calm. Heck even know I find myself becoming calmer simply remembering this...shoot I loved this area of the islands so much it's where we put my house." Veara spoke pointing backward and a little further up from the beach near the road there was a house, not to large but not to small enough for Veara and in some cases others like for example when Steven wanted to sleep over. "I guess this place isn't the best visually on the islands, but it holds so much value to me....except those dolphins near the falls....they do enjoy splashing people sometimes and budding them in the water...to me I suppose it's their version of play." Veara spoke and smiled as he sat down on the sand next to the still standing Zienna. Though something was currently bothering him, and he had a feeling maybe something was bothering his newfound sister as well. "Say Zienna...sis...is there anything on your mind aside from your home..you've brought your home a little, however there seems to be other pressing matters...the way you turned away earlier for example..." Veara recalling it all to well having done that to a billion and one people...the old I suck at hiding feelings so lemme just turn my body until I can fix my face thing...okay maybe it wasn't one of the ole's, but you get the drift.

Looking up towards Zienna he awaited her response while he looked out towards the waterfall remembering all the times he had done so in the past. Coming here as a child...especially after she left.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu May 28, 2015 1:07 am

Zienna braced herself at Veara's warning of a sudden stop, but when they did, she didn't feel her body getting thrown forward, as if all her inertia just had just vanished. Was that Veara's doing? Wow... She never knew anybody could do something like that. A thought came to her and she couldn't help but giggle. She imagined that Wolfram would have made great use of that ability whenever he charged at people at top speed. With a body as big as his, he had trouble changing direction and stopping. She wondered if it was possible for Veara to pass down that skill to her companion. That's one thing she'd have to ask him some time.

The two descended slowly, and Zienna let go of him as soon as her feet touched the ground. She eyed the new area curiously, wondering what made this so special to the blond. She didn't need to wonder for long as Veara told her exactly what she was curious about. Following his motions, she spotted his house, which was a fair and humble dwelling. Fitting for someone like him. Zienna wrote where his house was down in her mind. She had a feeling she'd be back in the islands sometime again, and she'd want to visit him. She chuckled on the part about the dolphins. They were playful little creatures it seemed. So they weren't all that different from the ones she saw as a kid. That was an interesting tidbit of information.

"Hmm~?" Zienna hummed when Veara called her. She could tell that he felt a little bothered by something, and it seemed it stemmed from Zienna's own bothers. She looked down with a faded smile. [color=#00ccff]"I'm sorry I made you worry, Veara..."[color] she said quietly, sitting down with her knees pulled close to her chest and arms securing them. "I'm just not sure... how everyone is doing back there..."

Her voice cracked and she leaned against Veara, letting her head rest on his shoulder. "I could always feel the connection to my home... but... now... I-I... It's like it's not there anymore... Before we left, some monsters from outside our world came flooding in... we barely escaped through... I think people call it a Corridor of Darkness? When I woke up, I could still it, and I knew my home was still there... now..." Zienna wiped the tear that trickled down her cheek. "I'm just worried... about them... I'm sorry, it's hard to talk about it right now..."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 28, 2015 2:20 am

Veara simply listened for a second to Zienna after he had asked his question. The smile on her face quickly turned into one that seemed to begin the tale of her story, it wasn't one of happiness rather it was sad. Veara who simply sat silently for the second time that night looked up towards Zienna while she finally mustered her courage to speak. Her very first words were to apologize to Veara for causing him to worry...which honestly only made Veara feel even more for this girl. Someone who had been so happy this entire time and full of energy to be so down...it was indeed a scary sight. Someone like Zienna should never have to feel such a way. She continued saying she wasn't sure about sure about how the others were doing and Veara's initial thought there was that she must have meant her family... Hearing her choke on her words and the warmth of the girl lean upon his shoulder. Veara couldn't help, but stretch out his arm and wrap it around the girl who was currently in a fetal position of sorts. Pushing her close to him, and holding her somewhat tightly while she began to explain just what exactly she had recently meant. The more she explained the more Veara simply begun to imagine it in his head. Those creatures that attacked him and Kyra back at the strange world...they existed as far as her homeworld...just how far was there stretch across the universe...shaking that off for now, Veara went back to paying attention to her. He looked over towards her and though he couldn't see her eyes due to the blindfold he saw the lone tear that fell down underneath the fold. Just as quick as the tear appeared Zienna wiped it away. Though Veara couldn't help, but think that perhaps she was currently holding in the rest of her tears. He gripped her shoulder and slowly rubbed it, simply trying to at leave relieve her of some stress though he doubted it would do much. Veara was never the best with words and usually when it came to words he could only say so much before he possibly confused himself. Though right now maybe he could help out Zienna some with some words or at least try to help her. "Ya know...it's okay to cry and feel sad, you don't have to hold it back...it's not healthy, ya know? You'll get wrinkles on that beautiful face of yours. I'll be here for you if you ever need the support or somewhere to stay. I'm glad you were able to escape...and I'm so sorry about your homeland, but you know if your family is anything like you...then one things for sure there stubborn...and stubborn people have never.....ever gone gentle into the night...it's honestly hard for me to believe after everything you told me earlier about how your world operates. That your family wouldn't be able to find a way to safety...look sis...Zie...I'm not telling you how to live cause I have no right too...but I am asking you to simply hold onto your dream of reuniting with them. Dreams Save Us. So keep dreaming about them...I still am." Veara finished speaking and still held his arm out around her...wow he messed up big time...he couldn't even remember half of what he said but if anything he probably worsened the situation for her currently. Looking away from her for a moment he expected a slap or something like that would soon be approaching honestly the boy just spoke from his heart. He wasn't even sure of what his heart was trying to say in this situation.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat May 30, 2015 5:52 am

Zienna whimpered when she felt Veara comforting her. It was a pathetic sight for a succubus to be caught in such a position. Crying in front of a man... shameful... If there was any crying it would be from a man. A man begging a succubus to stop as the last of his strength was ripped out from him. She shouldn't be crying. In Limbo, that meant weakness, and showing weakness gets you killed...

But this isn't Limbo, is it? a voice in her mind reasoned, making her sink deeper between her chest and knees. Supposed it wasn't but did that really make any difference? No, no it didn't. It didn't change anything at all. What did she care if it was healthy or not? And a succubus never gets wrinkles anyway. They're always in a state of constant rejuvenation, something that helped even the ancient fossils to get some action.

She let out a hushed sigh as Veara continued, and looked up in surprise when he said that he'd be there for her. He meant it too, which only made Zienna feel even worse, yet in a way, somewhat better. Worse in a sense that he was being so nice--making her feel even guiltier for letting her worries get to him too, and better in a way that... perhaps she could trust him with more personal things? She guessed he'd become one of her confidants someday... one of the few who she'd allow to see her cry. But right then, she wasn't so sure it was the right time for him to be dragged into that club.

She had to give him points for trying to cheer her up though, and making her giggle when he told her that she was stubborn. Yeah... she'd admit to that... and he got one thing right, her stubbornness was hereditary. Maybe Veara was right... maybe they were all fine... maybe just used a spell so the shadows couldn't track them... yeah... She simply thought about that speck of hope, no matter how small it was... As he spoke, Veara let out a hint of something, a longing as he mentioned his dreams. Zienna recalled his story of how he came to this place, and made the connection. That's when she smiled again. "How the tables have turned..." Zienna muttered aloud. "And here I thought I was here to make you feel better... Thank you, Veara..." she said, sniffling and wiping away another tear.

"Hey, Veara?" She said, cupping her hand on his cheek, gently nudging his head so he was looking at her. "This is for... making me feel better tonight." Without hesitation, she leaned in and planted a simple peck on his lips, masked as an innocent gesture, something a sister would give (a particularly lustful sister, but still). After all, that was how he saw her if she'd been reading him right. Pushing her thoughts back, she snuggled up close to him with a soft smile on her face.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat May 30, 2015 9:00 am

Looking over at the girl when she initially began talking the blondes body almost shivered thinking what he said might have either sucked or possibly made the situation even worse for Zienna and the worse he would have been him making her cry even more which Veara would have probably had no idea how to make her feel better. Though much to Veara's overall shock which he was able to keep hidden. Whatever he had to her worked...which sounds horrible when you think about it. To be honest in these type of situations Veara spoke from the heart, and while speaking from the heart was his specialty...he also very little of time remembered what was said to the people that he was speaking too. Veara rubbed the girls shoulder while she thank him and he simply nodded to the girl, once again he heard another small sniffle while he felt her arm move once again. He deemed this most likely her drying another couple of tears that had fallen from behind that blindfold that shielded her eyes from the sun....dark night sky. Zienna called out his name and before the boy could even look over at her he felt his face being cupped by her hands and he was leaned to look towards the brunette. Apparently what was about to happen was a payment for toni...

Veara's thoughts stopped for a moment while Zienna quickly brought her lips to his for a simple peck. Veara was quiet for a moment, and he looked down towards the girl who had just recently kissed him. She already snuggled up to him again and it was official in Veara's mind now...this girl

Was the first family member the came from another world that wasn't Destiny Islands.

Returning the kiss by simply kissing the girl on her forehead, he simply looked out towards the ocean watching the small waterfall stream downwards into the ocean. "Well you helped me out earlier...it's only right I do the same Zie." The boy said quietly, it wasn't exactly a matter of repaying a debt. He just wanted to be a good person, and to be honest that kiss reminded him of the time he saved one of the islanders children from drowning. Basically the young girl performed the same action on him and he replied the same exact way as he would with any family member.

Veara was content...more then content the boy was definitely happy in this moment.

He had another close person he was able to call his sister.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun May 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Zienna giggled when she was kissed by the blond. He really had no idea, did he? Whatever the case, it didn't really change much of anything for the demoness. She rested against his frame, simply letting the cool, nightly breeze caress her exposed skin while the moonlight gently bounced off of her darkened metal armor. Her hand reached across her body and tightly held the hand Veara placed on her, her fingers curling into his palm.

She realized she had been in this situation before: just watching the night go by right beside someone who she cared about, and who cared about her. Yes, it was just a few years ago, before they met Wolfram; she was alone with Isis by the beach while Nero was already sleeping. It had been a particularly tiring day, but Zienna couldn't sleep for some reason. She looked around and saw that her animus friend was sitting by the water. The succubus sat down beside her and the two simply talked the night away. Both of them shared a little about themselves, a few giggles, a few kisses and a moment of bliss that... well, just burned into their minds for a time.

That was the moment that... awakened something in the succubus. A sort of hidden side of her that even she never knew existed. A part that... often spoke to her. It wouldn't have been entirely wrong to call it her conscience, but that wasn't entirely right either. She didn't know what it was, but it sometimes gave her a few words of wisdom that she was never even sure she knew beforehand, which was a strange feeling when she began to question the origins of such. It was a mystery to her how the voice didn't sound like anyone she met, yet it felt somehow familiar, as strange as that sounded.

After a few moments of staring at the waterfall, she tugged gently on Veara's hand to get his attention. "Is it okay if I washed up in the waterfall?" she asked softly, "The sound of falling water always seemed to soothe my mind."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 31, 2015 1:30 pm

Veara who was currently on memory lane while sitting there enjoying the night sky with Zienna. He didn't entirely understand, why in the world he was honestly so comfortable in this situation, but with this girl he wasn't sure what it was however something about her. Zienna to an extent reminded him a lot about other islander girls that would always come up to him and ask him for request be it a new type of ice cream flavor or help with something. An they would award him with an awkwardly long hug or a kiss on the cheek or something.

Yet, while Zienna reminded him of some of that she also reminded him of the younger children on destiny island. The ones that he would watch an ensure they were alright. The ones that would go to far out into sea and believe they were never coming home until he flew out there and picked them up then would simply fly back while they would say that they would never do that again. Only to end up getting lost later on the islands when they were playing hide and seek.

Zienna existed between those two in his mind, she was now definitely an important person to him and everything. Though her carefree nature is what honestly made her a sister to him more then an anything else.

When she tugged on his hand slightly he looked over and scratched the top of his head. "If you really need to use a shower or something your welcome to use my own. The Dolphins and fish will probably get in the way should you try to use the waterfall ya know?" Veara said giving her the option of using his shower, honestly who would make a person bathe in a waterfall when there was perfectly good device that was made for bathing and what not. Veara at least silently thanked himself for being a cleanly person not having to worry about any embrassaments.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:36 pm

The succubus shook her head and giggled at Veara's reply. In all honesty, she never expected that. Well, not from someone who called this place his home. It caused her some confusion, and ultimately, she stood up, slowly, and stretched, articulating her shoulders in a sultry way that caused her wings to gently sway. "You know, Veara," she said to him, glancing back, "For someone who lived in such a beautiful place, you miss out on all the simpler pleasures this island has to offer."

She threw a smile at him before making her way to the falls, stopping just by the edge to inspect the water. There were a few fishes there, and no dolphins in sight. At least not yet. The surface was gently rippling at the force of the falling liquid, calling out to the demoness, who enjoyed the feeling of water rushing down her back. The feeling was like a rejuvenating massage, calming and soothing. "Don't tell me you haven't bathed under a waterfall before," she asked, holding her hand out to him while giving him a cutesy look. "The fish wouldn't be a problem, and there aren't any dolphins here either. So what do you say, Veara? Up for a nighttime swim?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Veara would look over at Zienna the way she got up was...weird...it wasn't that normal and it almost looked something to akin the way some of the islander girls would walk at points in time. Though when she initially said that he missed out on the smaller things that life had to offer he needed cocking an eyebrow at her while he watched as she began to make her way towards the edge of the ocean waters. She seemed to be inspecting the water which Veara sort of inspected, though as to why she got in the water when Veara offered her the time to use his shower was a little beyond him.

When she asked him if he had ever bathed under a waterfall before he had to think about that one for a second. "Well I did a couple times back when I was learning acrobatic's thought that was around the ages of 16." Veara looked towards when she suddenly held her hand out towards him. He was still sitting on the sand enjoying the night. "Sure! I'm always up for a.." Veara would have continued talking, however at that moment the back porch light of his house flickered to life. Turning around and looking at his house Veara noticed the curtains of the that hid the back door suddenly open up. Two faces could be seen however no facial features could be made out yet. Suddenly the door swung open and two figures ran out of the house.

"Vea is back!"

"Why are you excited we see him every other day."

"It's been a over a week since we've last seen him."

The first that spoke was a boy obviously in his young teenage years he had shaggy hair with sharp hazel eyes and a rounded face with the body similar to that of a twig with a blue tanktop and black baggy shorts, he wasn't wearing any shoes and his face was nice enough. He had tan skin and he seemed to be around the height of 5'5.

The girl that followed him out was a tan skinned girl around the same age though she was a little taller by like an inch or two, she had dirty blonde hair that was in dreadlocks and came down to the small of her back. She had bright rounded green eyes and a sharp face, just like the boy she was pretty much a twig when it came to body, she was wearing a small black tank top that showed her midriff while she wore small white shorts that exposed most of her upper thighs and legs.

Veara completely turning away from Zienna for a moment looked then and smiled ."Steven! Nat!" The boy shouted while looking over at them and quickly looking back at Zienna for her to see them Veara getting out of the way.

"Veara your friend..."

"Is she single?!"

"You aren't so why are you asking."

"We never know what the future holds Nat!"

"Why do I bother, with you I swear, I'm going to punch you."

Veara listened to their back and forth bantering before turning back to Zienna who was in the water. Yanking of his boots and throwing them to the side in the sand he walked towards Zienna in the water feeling the cooling waters.

"Sister Zienna, these are two of the most close people to me on the islands. The boy is Steven and the girl is known as Natalia, however friend or not friend call her Nat. She's not a fan of the other one. Anyways I'd love to join you for the night swim!"

"Night swim! We'd love to join.

"We would?"

Despite her words Nat would be the one to grab Steven as they both tackled Veara down into the water all of them getting wet and quickly the laughter started up. Steven quickly looked up towards Zienna and smiled at the woman. "Ey girl...nice wings....I'm Steven, but you call me anything better yet you can call me yours." The boy would speak with a smooth voice however a couple seconds after he finished his face was dunked underneath the water and Nat looked up at the girl slowly dragging Steven a little deeper into the water towards the waterfall. "Don't mind him he's just stupid...I love your wings though there unique along with your clothes and blindfold you should share fashion tips with me." Nat quickly spoke while dragging him more into the water though Steven quickly got his head free and looked up towards Zienna winking at her. "You can share a lot more then just fashion with me Zie baby!" Steven called out just to get dunked under the water once again by Nat.

Veara sat in the water as the tide gently rippled his clothes this way and that. Having no problem swimming in their clothes all three of them doing it multiple times before...though Veara could be considered the weirdest due to all the clothes that he always wears.

"There great aren't they, both of them help me with my ice cream shop. I hope you don't mind them there kinda both like me."

"Except were not logs!" Nat would suddenly call out from near the waterfall.

"Why does everyone say that." Veara spoke and then scratched his head the word log following for quite a long time.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:29 pm

At first, Zienna grew a tad bit annoyed when another distraction halted Veara from joining her in the water, however it quickly disappeared when she saw two others rushing up to him. A little bit of company to further brighten the mood, she thought, grinning inwardly. Despite their lowered voices, Zienna read their lips and knew what they were talking about, causing her inward grin to be projected outward as she gave them a wave. Veara introduced the two as Steven and Natalia, though told her to refer to the latter as simply, Nat. "That's a shame. Natalia is such a sweet name," she told Veara just before the other two tackled him into the water. Zienna shielded herself from the splash and joined in the giggling.

Steven began hitting on the succubus, to which she offered him a sweet smile, which soon widened as the girl pushed the boy under the water, calling him stupid and offering the succubus some time to speak about fashion. But in her mind, she had other plans should they get to be alone together. Once again, Steven popped out, saying that they could share more than just fashion, which painted a sultry smirk on the succubus' lips. That wasn't a bad idea, though why just have a simple one to one?

Zienna looked at Veara as he explained that the pair were helping him with his ice cream shop. Ice cream. Now that was something she would have wanted to taste again. She giggled at Nat's jab at Veara, but mentally agreed. The boy was dense, she could say that much. But that was his own charm. "It's been a while since I last had a good ice cream. Could we get some after?" she asked the group, angling her head slightly to the side. "Then maybe, we could do something else~?" Her last sentence carried a hidden meaning, characterized by the alluring tone of her voice as she said so.

After flashing them a smile, she dove underwater. They were there to swim, right? A moment later, she resurface, taking in a breath as the water trickled down her body to rejoin the sea. Leaning herself back, Zienna allowed herself to float on the surface, idly stroking her arms so she would slowly approach the waterfall. "So, Steven and Nat, what do you two do while Veara's away?" she asked the seemingly innocuous question with a tone to match. She felt there was something more between the two than just simply being buddies, but she wanted to hear it from them.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Veara whose hoodie was currently dripping with water as he looked up towards Zienna slowly started to make his way towards Steve and Natalia who was still blushing slightly at the mention of her name being sweet to Zienna, that moment sort of reminding her when she first met Veara the boy saying something very similar to that. Nat did the only thing she knew how to do in those situations...tackle Steven into the water and blame the situation on him..being told she had a sweet name definitely didn't make her feel happy at all.

While those two began to wrestle in the water, Veara looking towards them honestly had to laugh watching the two of them slam each other into the water causing huge splashes to pop up behind him. Taking his hood off all the water that was currently in it fell ontop of Veara and caused the boy hair to cling to the top of his head. His hair losing its small amount of scruffiness and now falling down straight clinging to his skin and hiding his ears behind the now straight and wet hair.

"You wanta get ice cream after we swim...hmm alright, I'm pretty sure I have some here so we don't have to head out all the way out to the shop. Though afterwards I think these two should at least get too bed it's already super late..." Veara spoke obviously Zienna's real meaning flying right over his head, plus thanks to his word he was cut off by unapproved groans. He turned around to face them, both Steven and Nat had stopped their wrestling and team upped for a greater good. Both of them using their palm thrusted water and it came shooting up towards Veara hitting him in the face and chest. The boy now completely wet from head to toe his clothes clung to his body. The same situation for both Natalia and Steven the outlines of their body could easily be seen.

All three of them looked at themselves and then at one another and they all simply began to start laughing until suddenly all of them looked towards Zienna.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

"Oh indeed."

At this point the three islanders were next to each other, each one having water dripping off of them like crazy. While all three of them smiled at each other. They all leaped towards with one another aiming to drag Zienna underwater water with them. Steven went to wrap his arms around the waist while Nat came towards the chest and Veara went towards the abdomen. Should they have success the only thing they honest went for was to drag her down into the water with them and get they wet. Plus Steven was a little happy with his choice of where he went to strike, while Nat was simply wondering how the woman got big up there considering she herself still had 'mosquito bites' according to her charming and loving boyfriend. Either way they'll all lay in the water and simply laugh with one another. Glad that their big brother had finally come back missing him over this past week.

"We ran the shop and fed his pet. An more importantly we also-"

"CLEANED his house since Steven trashed it! An more importantly making sure this idiot didn't end up all eating his product."

"Hey the man has good product, I mean you like it as much as I do right?"

".....shut up, we're talking about ice cream."

After this Steven ended up dying laughing while laying down in the water which caused Veara to start to laugh. Currently the way they would be lined while laying down in the water would Zienna, Steven, Veara and Nat. Nat looked away blushing heavily at the current moment in time even though she knew most likely Veara was laughing at how hard Steven was laughing. While meanwhile Steven tried to move himself close towards Zienna. Veara being blissfully unaware of the two underlying meanings that happened.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Zienna watched on as the three soaked themselves in the water. She bit her lower lip a little as the outlines of their bodies began to show. All of them had desirable forms, not that the succubus had any strict preference when it came to it. Then suddenly, the three of them looked to her idly floating form, and although she sensed their intentions, she wasn't in a position to do anything about it as her body had already relaxed past a point, and she had been too distracted with watching their bodies to be able to act upon their combined tackle quickly enough. The best she could do at that point was to take a deep breath and allow herself to be carried underwater.

A little surge of lust had pulsed out when she realized where each of them were grabbing her. Well, Steven and Nat specifically, and each of their inner musings had caused the succubus to feel a little heat rising up, despite the cool waters. When she broke the surface to gasp for air, a little pink could be seen along with her alluring smirk. Looking back at the trio that had just attacked her, she joined in on the laughter, later laying herself on the water again to line up with the others.

A chuckle escaped her when Nat cut Steven off from finishing his sentence, which threw a thought into the succubus' mind that helped her complete the sentence. Their short banter lead to Steven and Veara to laughter, and Zienna was infected with the giggles shortly after, but for reasons that would have flew past the blond.

Noticing Steven's actions, Zienna turned to him, giving him a small nod and a devilish look as she extended her wing, reaching underneath him and secretly pulling him across the water towards her. Chuckling lowly, she whispered low enough to be only heard by the flirtatious boy, "If you hug me again, you can aim lower if you so desire~" Her voice was simply dripping with tease and allure. Her wing retracted. Steven was close enough without being too suspicious should Nat look their way.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:37 pm

As Steven was slowly drawn in towards Zienna underneath her wing both Veara and Nat were too busy to honestly notice. Nat was blushing like crazy after the words Steven had just spoken and was currently hiding her head under the water while Veara was simply laughing unable to currently see pushing the wet hair out of the front of his eyes. He simply looked over towards Nat wondering how long the girl was going to keep her head under water. While Veara who was keeping his eyes focused on Nat concerned even though the girl could help her breath for quite a long time, or at least way longer then Steven. The shaggy haired boy was currently being drawn in towards Zienna and her face and smile were definitely having their affect works on the young boy. She spoke to him in quite the alluring tone and all that Steven could do in response to that was simply giggle rolling in the water and looking over at her with one arm covering his eyes. He couldn't believe her words and although his teasing usually were just teasing towards Natalia, though something was honestly pushing him to accept her offer. An make no mistake Veara's friend was most definitely hot, like really hot. Definitely hotter from the silver haired chick back at the bonfire a week ago. He couldn't help, but not obey what she had spoken especially with that smile it was well...out of this world.

The boy decided to take her advice tackling the girl into the water, however this time his arms were a little lower just underneath the waist while he spun the girl underneath the water. Moving his face towards the center of the pelvis underneath the water. Though he snapped it and came back up from under the water.

When he came back up he looked towards Zienna and smiled quickly looking back over at Veara and Nat just to see that Natalia was still underneath the water and Veara was still watching her.

Looking back towards Zienna the boy once again giggled looking over. "Ya know your free to hug and or touch anywhere you want as well." Steven tried to say smooth, however his voice came out nervous and he was a little too loud as Veara looked over tilting his head.

"what?"

"WHAT!?" The girls one ear that was above the water caught his words and she automatically bursted forth from the water and her dreadlocks were currently sprawled all about. She obviously now was completely wet from head to toe and there was still a tinge of pink on face from earlier embarrassment. Now she was slightly angry and she walked over towards Steven who was currently looking over at Zienna for protection while Veara simply watched the events standing in the water used to their interactions.

"I can totally explain that."

"She could touch anywhere she wants hmmm, like here!"

Natalia grabbed him right inbetween his legs and stared at him while the boys eyes widened and Veara simply couldn't see due to the current distance and the lower half of both of the kids were within the water.

"You remember who owns this."

"Yes mam!"

His voice was high pitched as he spoke and Veara couldn't help but laugh at this having no idea what was going on but it was hilarious to him. While Nat turned to face Zienna and looked at her. Pointing at her with her index finger.

"An you with perfect body and better chest and blindfold and awesome wings and also hundred times better looking then us save the log."

"My thoughts exactly."

At that point Nat punched him dead in the face and he fell over and fell into the water, currently underneath the water holding his face. Veara seeing this started laughing even more at their antics while Nat didn't even spare Steven a passing glance looking at Zienna. Pointing at Zienna still she simply looked at her however just like Steven was caught in her aura.

"....I totally forgot where I was going with this..."

Natalia said looking at Zienna her cheeks becoming more and red as she felt the sensation of her cheeks warming up more and more. All that could be heard was Veara literally rolling in the water and laughing loving the way too acted.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm

She giggled as the boy simply took her little tease to heart, grabbing her, then rolling her around in the water with his head so close to her tender area, coercing a few silent moans from the succubus that blended in well with her giggles. Zienna, after Steven stopped to take a breath, gave him a suggestive smirk, that may have caused his loud whispering voice that attracted the attention of Veara and Nat, the latter being pissed at what she heard. Zienna made a noise from her thwarted chuckle, covering her mouth with a hand at the scene that unfolded before her. She felt a little sorry for Steven, but it was completely outweighed by the entertainment she got watching as the two fought. Or rather, watching Nat completely dominating the boy with unbridled fury.

Nat turned her finger to the succubus, and at that moment, Zienna pushed herself to a sitting position, leaning back on her arms in a way that puffed her chest forward. It would seem the woman had something to say the succubus, but Steven cut in, earning him a punch to the face, but derailing Nat's train of thought in the process, leaving her in a confused stupor. That was when Zienna chose to strike. "Do you really think I have a perfect body and better chest?" she said alluringly, flashing the girl the same look she gave Steven moments before.

"You know~" she continued, leaning forward, "You have a gorgeous body that's still developing. Still plenty of time and room to get the body that you'd like to have." Zienna then giggled, getting to her knees and hands, crawling towards the girl in a seductive manner. At this position, Steven would have been directly under Zienna, between her hands and knees. "If you let me, we can try a massage to get those assets of yours to bloom, help them on their way~ What do you say, are you up for it~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Veara simply watched sitting down in the water having a couple fish start to come near him and Veara in turn looked down at the fish who suddenly upon his movement quickly sped away from him. Veara would have gone after them if it wasn't for the current scene before him that cause him to look in confusion.

Currently before him Nat was staring weirdly into the eyes of Zienna who was currently on all four's while Steven was currently underneath her with his entire face red and he was attempting to touch her chest while underneath her.

Veara blinked in confusion, what kind of game were those three playing and more importantly just what the heck was going on...unfortunately...all three of them just let down their guard big time.

Veara went completely under the water as his eyes went pure white powering up something.

Man he was gonna get them good.

Meanwhile back with both Nat and Steven who had currently staring at the blindfold of Zienna while the other was completely entranced with her body both didn't know what in the world they should possibly say.

"I don't know, I mean it would help and if it's someone like you."

"Touch"

"I mean if you promise us, that Steven can help you so he won't feel jealous, he gets pretty jealous sometimes ya know..."

"Touch."

"Okay I guess it'll be okay.."

"Touch"

The blubbering's of both Nat and Steve slowly came to a close as they started moving closer towards Zienna. Nat slowly put her hands on Zienna's face being drawn in by her alluring smile and her voice not to mention the persuasive tone of her voice at the moment in time. Steven on the other hand slowly began to wrap his arms around the girls waist she was soo...just so small with a small frame and everything about her body felt so nimble and wonderful. He wanted to feel her more and know her more and he had no clue why if you asked him....something about it just felt right.

"Just this once, maybe will try it your way...sound good Steven."

"So nice and...big wave."

The moment Steven finished speaking a huge ten foot wave would come and swept over all three of them. Both Steven and Nat were knocked out of the effect that Zienna probably didn't even mean to put on them. While the two of them were swept onto the beach. Veara literally sat on top of the water laughing hard at his actions. "You both should know to never turn away from a splash fight! Honestly this is like the seventh time in a row you guys stopped paying attention to play that weird game only this I guess it's more Zienna fault. No offense sister all fair in splash fights and love and war." Veara called out to them laughing while both Nat and Steven were next to each other face first in the sand knocked out by the wave that hit them.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:41 am

Zienna crawled closer to Nat in a slow manner. She let the boy watch her body gliding towards his girlfriend, eying her prey. The succubus leaned into the girl's palm, her grin turning ever more lustful as the moment devolved into something more primal. Stopping as she was close enough to the girl, she placed one of her hands on Steven's chest, slowly sliding it to cup his neck, rubbing him gently under the chin. With each of Nat's words, Zienna drew closer, and closer, until she could almost touch the girl's lips with her own. While this was happening, she was also listening in amusement to the dumbfounded boy, constantly repeating his single syllable mantra. She even moved her body in way that made her chest jiggle for the boy.

Her interest peaked when Nat herself suggested a hint of a three-way with Steven. That was something Zienna would definitely get behind. "Sure~ A few extra hands will make it more enjoyable for everyone." The succubus chuckled, leaning closer to Nat. Just before she could get a taste of the girl however, Zienna felt a certain blond's intentions after she heard Steven's out of place comment. Looking to one that was left out, she instead saw a gigantic tidal wave that soon consumed them.

Zienna was lost, tumbling around under the surface, losing her bearings to which way was up and down, left or right. Despite not being a frequent swimmer, Zienna had an impressive lung capacity due to her daily workout routines while she was younger, and she used that to her full capacity to use the wave as cover as she swam around their attacker. Although she was slightly agitated that she was denied the time to demonstrate her masseur side to Nat, she was a good sport about it, giggling to her self in her mind and she wound up to tackle Veara. She hadn't gotten him back yet for that triple tackle the three of them did on her. Using her wings to boost her underwater speed, she throttled towards the blond like a missile, grabbing him from behind before pulling him back down. Or at least that was the plan. When she broke the surface, she quickly shouted Veara's name. "Think fast,Veara!"

Between the underwater turbulence of the wave Veara had summoned, and the sudden rush of water as Zienna boosted herself towards Veara, the succubus' breastplate had come unbuckled and drifted under the water close to the shore, revealing the demoness' tightly bandaged chest. She didn't pay it much mind as it made her feel just a little more freedom. Being of demonic make, she could easily trace her armor piece, even if it sunk down to the bottom of the sea, so she needn't worry about losing it.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Both Nat and Steven slowly lifted there heads out of the sand shaking their heads and quickly getting the sand off of their wet faces. Both of them sat up on their forearms and knees still looking down at the sand. They quickly both began to cough as if they had something stuck inside their systems. While Natalia began to cough some sand fell out of her mouth, meanwhile Steven on the other hand after a couple coughs finally got all of the water out of his system and shook his head.

They both looked over at one another and they had a dazed look on their face. Nat shook her locks back and forth looking over at Steven blinking.

"What just happened, I feel weird like...I wasn't myself."

"I don't know, but I feel weird and ya know you have really great hair."

"Thanks...but do you feel like you couldn't just control your actions or more like you were being pushed to do something..."

"After meeting Veara I always feel like I'm being pushed to do things....but I kinda get what your talking about...you think it was.."

"First, he's never forced us to do anything and second it was definitely her...she must be trying to take him. An distracted us to do so!"

"Or....she's failing horrifically at getting him like everyone else that's tried."

There conversation concluded for a moment while they both turned to look at the scene playing before them which was Zienna coming from behind at Veara. Only to watch the boy spin around faster then anything they've ever seen before. The boy quickly hugged the girl and laughed throwing himself into the water along with her.....

"I see no problem."

"She's pushing his face into her breasts."

"I see no problem."

While Steven was once again punched in the face, back with the other two Veara was currently pushing his the lower area of her chest not at the breasts, but just beneath that area. Using this leverage to quickly spin them both and using his weight to send them once again send them both colliding into the water. Meanwhile Nat watched from the shore with her arms crossed annoyed with what she was watching.

"I don't like it."

"You don't like any girl near his age talking to him."

"She'll definitely be a bad influence on him."

"If it's not obvious to you yet he's totally not into her like that he even called her sister...same thing he calls you."

".....good."

"It'll be fine! No one would ever want to date him. Veara is too...well Veara."

"Let's keep it that way."

They finished talking to one another while they both sat on the sand waiting for Zienna and Veara to pop up from underneath the water at any moment. Natalia softly sighed, while Steven simply shrugged his shoulders. He knew Veara longer then she did, she didn't know how bad it was when he was younger and it's not like he got any better as he got older.

Veara was definitely too...Veara.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 am

Even when she sensed that Veara was going to spin around to catch her, she didn't have much time to react as he moved so quickly. All she could do then was get grabbed and pushed back into the water. Veara's head was just below her chest, and even though his actions had no malice, unlike Steven, she still got a little excited. In a subtle motion, her arms wrapped around him, slightly pulling him closer to her. A moment later, they were underwater again.

Zienna held her breath as she also held her brother until she was eventually released from his strong hold. His strength was... on par with Wolfram's, maybe even more. Now if only he could use that for something other than tackles, not that she was complaining or anything. As soon as she was able, she broke for the surface, taking a big gasp when her head was out of the water. She coughed and giggled gleefully. "You're fast, Veara," she said, pointing out what was already so clear.

Revenge tackles were going to be harder to pull off than she initially thought, at least with Veara. The other two would hopefully be easier to get back at. Speaking of which, Zienna scanned the waters for any sign of them until her hidden eyes spotted the couple on the beach. "Hey! You two done already?" she called out. For some reason, they seemed a little peeved.

It was only then, when things had settled, more or less, that she felt a little pleasing sensation on her left bicep. She had been cut, possibly during or after her tumble in the wave. There was some blood coming out, though the earlier stream had been washed out by the ocean, so it looked fresh.

The laceration didn't stay for long, as her wound quickly closed, leaving not even a slight scar. The blood was cleaned off after a few waves splashed on the spot. However, she didn't wait until the wound closed or the blood to completely be erased, and faced back towards Veara. "So, Veara, what's next? It seems Steven and Nat are done swimming."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 am

When Veara was asked what would be next for them on this night to say that he was prepared wouldn't be the best of words that fit him especially in these type of scenario's, however still technically Nat, Steven, and himself were the hosts of the island for Zienna and as such they should always attempt to be kind and what not...at least that was Veara's mindset, the other two...well.. Veara would called out to the two them still in a happy yet mildly concerned voice asking. "Hey you guys done swimming already I thought you guys loved to swim?" The blonde would ask and begin trudging through the water towards them. Meanwhile both Nat and Steven seemed to be broken out of their musings while hearing Veara trudge towards them.

"Yea I think we're done swimming for now...unfortunately."

"What he meant to say was we could all totally go get that ice cream now! I mean we did promise your new found friend and sister that she could try it correct? You're going to love his ice cream it's great.

"Yea Veara has alota good cream stored inside his house at least."

"Ya know I never thought about that, but he really must have a lot stored in there considering he never really...."

"OKAY, NAT, we are talking about two different things entirely here."

"Yea, well, I....DONT ACT LIKE YOUVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT EITHER!"

"Unlike you, mosquito bites, I've never wanted Veara to touch me."

The moment that sentence was finished Steven could feel a dark presence over him as suddenly the back of his shaggy hair was gripped and his eyes widened. The boy looked towards Veara for protection, however he just simply stood there on the sand while a ball of space surrounded the boy automatically drying his clothes and body up.

Ten seconds later Steven was on the ground with Nat's foot on the back of his head pushing him into the sand further meanwhile Veara just watched them showing no signs of helping the young boy while there scene continued to play out.

"Now enlighten me again, what was the word that you just referred to me as...."

"For the record, I love your mosquito bites."

Another swift strike to the back of his head was made with her leg as Steven laid flat down in the ground feigning being dead so that the beating would cease for now. Meanwhile Veara would walk forward towards Steven and poking him while Veara suddenly put a hand up to his chin. "Ya know Zienna... I don't think they were talking about mosquito bites...maybe they were talking about-"

"shut up!" The girl ended up whining slightly embarrassed while walking into the house from the back porch to escape the others for now. Simply sitting on the long white couch in the living room, digging her head into her knees the girls face was redder then a ripe tomato.

Meanwhile Steven slowly brought his head up and he looked over at Veara who looked back at him.

"Did we do something wrong...?"

"I wanna say no but I know it's really more of a yes, yes we did."

"Worse then the time we visited her at her girls only sleepover?"

"Not worse then that...she'll be fine in a little she only got that like really because you said it instead of me."

"I said what now?"

"It's talk like this that make us never have to worry about losing and only proves how silly we are for worrying."

Steven got up and you could hear the cricking of his body. He got up and gave Veara a quick theatrical emotional hug as the boy repeated the phrase. "My baby ain't going no where's." He spoke and he quietly hugged Veara while the blonde simply stared down at him confused with this situation currently. Looking over at Zienna with a blank stare he simply blinked and shrugged his shoulders having no idea what was currently happening and why Nat retreated into his home.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:50 am

As she followed Veara towards the shore and listening to the three of them talk, there was a moment where the succubus held a hand over her mouth to hide her malicious smirk. Nat's interrupted remark about the blond sparked a little heat within Zienna's chest, the meaning behind the other girl's words ringing a familiar tune within the demoness' ears. A tune that was drowned out by the sound of Steven taking yet another squarely-placed strike to his head. If this was Nat's regular treatment, the boy must have had a thick skull to survive all that punishment. The way he managed to string up sentences and keep himself coordinated was a good sign of that.

Zienna picked up her breastplate and slung it over her shoulder. When she looked back at the mention of her name, she saw Nat storm off back to the house with the reddest face Zienna had seen from anyone on the island so far. She was ripe for the picking, Zienna thought.

When Veara looked back at her with a shrug of confusion brought about by Steven's dramatic performance, she simply returned the shrug with her own. Zienna scooted over to the two, arms crossed under her chest. "Maybe she's just getting the ice cream ready~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:30 am

When Zienna asked that perhaps Nat went inside to get the Ice cream ready, both Veara and Steven simultaneously looked to her then back towards the house pondering this for a second.

"Nope."

"I don't think so."

They both spoke at the same time, while Veara began to ponder something sitting on the sand.

[color=green]"Well I'll go get her."[color]

Steven spoke about to walk forward, however Veara stopped him. Grabbing the boys arm and looking over up at him not moving from where he was on the ground. "I wouldn't....this happens from time to time sometimes she'll just come to my house and sit on the couch and kick me out of the house, and simply stay there until she feels better. It's been happening more recently actually then it has before, she just waltzes in and before I can even say hello or what's up she pushes me out the door and locks it right after. I've tried to her things like, but it's my house or I live here or I was in the middle of doing something. All she does is go 'I don't care go somewhere else.' So....I go somewhere else." Veara spoke to both Steven and Zienna simply laying on the sand now, knowing that sometime it takes some time for Nat to calm down when she got like this.

Meanwhile Steven on the other hand was trying to avoid the guilt that built up heavily in the back of his head, so he simply shook his head and laid down on the sand next to Veara both of the guys looking up at the night sky.

"If you say so Vea, besides I'm sure it won't be that long." Steven spoke not believing a single word in the phrase he had just uttered.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:27 pm

It looked like the two boys were stumped, though she learned that this had been occurring with rising frequency. According to Veara at least. Humming softly as she thought, Zienna wondered if Nat was feeling a little stressed out. The succubus couldn't sense what she had been feeling since she had been too far away, but maybe she could get close enough to tell exactly why the girl was acting that way. If it ever came to it, she might get a chance for a little one-on-one talk. She wasn't as good a therapist as Isis, but how hard could it be, right?

"Let me try and speak to her, you know, a little girl to girl talk." Without waiting for a response, Zienna flew off to the door and gave it a few gentle, rhythmic knocks. "Hey Nat, you in there?" she asked, but she could already feel her presence inside. The girl gave off a strong aura of embarrassment, but Zienna wouldn't hint at it yet.

Zienna turned about and leaned on the wall just to the side of the door. She chose the side where she wouldn't have been hit if the door suddenly opened. Too many people made that mistake when confronting troubled people, and Zienna wasn't going to be one of them. "I'm sure they didn't mean what they said. I mean, I can tell Veara was completely oblivious, and Steven was just teasing you. Men like him like to do that but they don't really mean it." This was, of course, quite a general statement. It was just something to get the ball rolling. The succubus didn't want to come out as someone who knew just what to say, since that would just hint at her manipulative nature. "Can you let me in? Maybe we can talk this out. Just the two of us without the guys' obliviousness to more feminine matters."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Both Veara and Steven looked at one another at Zienna's response and before either one of them could say that may not be the best of idea's already off she went flying towards the door to go see if she may help the child out. Veara looked over at Steven and all Steven could do was simply shrug at him..having no clue if this was the right idea in this situation. Maybe it wasn't they would both simply have to wait and see.

While both of the boys were currently outside Nat was currently inside rolling on the fluffy white carpet in the living room holding her legs her face still extremely red and her dreads we're currently flaying about. "Mosquito bites.....so, it doesn't matter I'm still way more capable then both of those idiots outside, ugh why do they have o be so rude anyways...." She spoke out loud though her voice was similar to that of a whine, losing all the power and robust that it had earlier and was replaced with that of someone who currently felt defeated.

Continually rolling on the ground she heard the voice from the back, to her surprise it wasn't Steven nor was it her and Stevens log. It was the new girl the one that no doubt was trying something...but her words. She definitely needed someone to talk to other then the idiots that were known as the people she was most close with on the islands...perhaps she should really think over her life.

Well honestly she needed someone to talk to and if she was offering why not..

After Zienna finished her speech slowly Nat walked towards the door as if she was in trouble be slowly heading towards it she quietly began unlocked the door then opened it, however the door quickly ran back to the living room the sound of her footsteps audibly heading back through the small kitchen could easily be heard. Quickly she jumped onto the couch and at first she went for an arms crossed 'whatever' however she could still feel her face as red as could be, so instead she simply went for usual position.....jump down onto the incredibly comfy carpet and roll up into a ball and use her dreads to cover any possible openings to her face.

Wasn't perfect or effective.

But.

It said exactly what she wanted to.

Which was, shut up and leave me alone...even though I do want to talk to someone.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:05 pm

The lock clicked and she saw the door swing a few centimeters open, followed by a quick scuttling across the floor. Zienna took that as a sign that Nat was a little conflicted on whether she would like to be around the succubus or not. If that were the case, she thought, she better not give Nat the chance to change her mind about opening the door. With soft steps, Zienna entered and locked the door behind her. Hearing beforehand that Steven and Veara once interrupted a social gathering Nat was part of (an all-girls one at that), she didn't put it past them to try and sneak a peek once they saw her gain entry, even if Steven was the one who influenced Veara to do it.

Besides, should things go a little... out of hand, Nat wouldn't be able to get away so quickly if she decided to bolt out.

Wandering around for a while, she finally found the girl in a fetal position on the carpet. A few scenes flashed inside Zienna's mind as she got closer to her, a majority of which were composed of an undressed version of the girl. What could she say? Perversion was all part of what made a succubus. Of course, not being a full-blooded one, she could keep herself from pouncing on her and engage in acts that would, to put it lightly, place her in a precarious situation.

Zienna lowered herself to the carpet, just a short distance away from the girl, feeling the reason why Nat chose to lay here instead of the couch. The succubus was sitting sideways, parallel to the girl, with one arm supporting her as the other was resting on her leg. "Hey Nat," she said simply, examining the girl with intent. "If there's anything you'd like to get off your chest, I'm all yours, and I promise never to tell them anything you don't want them to know."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next