MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Monster [Mature, Pg 5]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Monster [Mature, Pg 5] - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster [Mature, Pg 5]

Post by Veara Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:59 pm

When Zienna mentioned something about her getting it off of her chest, Nat suddenly sprung from her little ball stretching her body out and not looking towards the girl , but slowly moving her back towards her until she felt the tap of her hitting Zienna's knee that was on the rug. Natalia simply sighed at that point and she still covered her face with her dreads leaning her head against the nice couch while her lower still touched Zienna's knee.

"That's the problem, there's nothing on my chest. She sighed and continued to talk seeing as she might as well considering she had gotten that fair. "It's not just that! I mean, I don't care that much and I know Steven cares....sorta and it's not like ya know I don't care about him, and we always go at it....but Veara, he's really different...and to have him realize what we were talking about and suddenly have him say it and understand that. UGH, it's just frustrating, especially when people that look like Veara and what not are always saying that there ugly, like if he's ugly what the heck does that make me...and he always insists both me and Steven are his number one priorities and...I guess we are, but people...and not people are always....well...we had him first!! So other people should like buzz off right!? Though thinking like that isn't fair to him and also why do I always have to be the mature one sometimes I wanta play around too, yet I always gotta be the one to ensure that Steven does his work, and isn't always just laying on the beach, BUT, like I like too and at other points it's like come on dude, do I constantly have to, I mean can for once we sometimes switch up the mature one. An that LOG I swear sometimes I think he's a lot smarter then he looks, one minute he's telling me what my genetic code is completely the entire thing and then the next minute he's punching the cotton candy he gets because 'it vanished within his mouth' and I'm currently venting to a beautiful woman with horns and wings who probably is realizing how dense my log really is, and her knee is touching my butt even though that's my fault and I don't feel like moving and everything lately has been becoming more hard to deal with, not to mention everything has been getting weirder ever since Veara went to traverse town and some stupid silver haired chick that Steven keeps mentioning was trying to possibly convince him of going to other lands and I have no idea if that's true and for some reason I just can't stop talking why can't things go back to the way they were only we all take turns being the mature one while the other two can act stupid and silly is that really wrong! And...I HATE OTHER WORLDS! And and I want a carpet this fluffy!

She finished and automatically banged her head on the couch and she fell back laying down on the carpet still not facing Zienna getting all of that off her chest she began to breathe pretty hard and more importantly she quickly began to put her hands through her dreads tussling them this way and that.

In short.

She's had better days.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:14 am

Wow. Zienna didn't expect that big of an outburst from her. Both verbally and emotionally. How long was she keeping all of that bottled up? Over the course of her venting, she mentioned about how she was basically the mother figure in their little group, and it reminded the succubus of her timid companion. Isis was, in a way, was kind of the pillar of strength of the group. Figuratively, of course. If she was talking about a literal pillar of strength, that would have been Wolfram, but in his case, he was also literally a pillar. But back on the topic at hand...

There was the tiniest of grins painted on the succubus' face which first appeared when Nat mentioned her butt. Zienna felt an urge to squeeze them at that moment, but she didn't want to stop the girl from talking. So instead, she waited until Nat gave her an opening. When that opening appeared, Zienna shifted her position so she was laying parallel behind the girl and draped her wing over her like a blanket. "You poor girl," she said, putting a hand on Nat's arm. "I can assure you that Veara didn't know what Steven meant. He was as clueless as ever when they wondered why you stormed off."

Zienna slid her hand over to the front of the girl and on onto her stomach, hugging her loosely. "And I can see why you and Steven would be worried if someone took Veara away from you. He just has the kind of charm that's hard to come by, and I'm pretty sure you three had great memories together, didn't you? You don't have to worry about losing him forever, because I know he really holds you two close to his heart. And the reverse holds true as well, doesn't it? Both of you really care for him. Enough to even see me as a threat to your bonds?"

Even though she wasn't close enough to them to feel their thoughts about her back on the beach after the incident with Veara's wave, she noticed the way they looked at her. It didn't mar or affect her in any way, but it did give her a little insight on they dynamics their group had. It wasn't something she'd want to break, at least not consciously.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:08 am

After banging her head on the couch and breathing a little hoarsely the girl continued to tussle her hands through her dreads being annoyed at both her boys antics. Though she automatically felt as though she should have regretted half the things she just said, though at the same time she didn't regret anything she had just said though may she should? Shouldn't? Should?

Ugh!

So Frustrating.

Talking to other people about this was suppose to help this feeling go away not triple its effectiveness over your entire person. She stopped tussling her hair and simply curled up into a ball bringing her head to her knees again and simply enjoying the fact that she was currently a wreck and awkward and weird and probably confiding in a girl who was about to walk out the door. An she'd stay here for awhile until eventually the idiots came in.....

At least that's what she thought until suddenly she saw the large wing spread over her and this brought her out of her ball for a moment as she sprawled out regularly. She felt a hand on her arm and while simply staring at the wing in front of her she simply subconsciously put her right hand on the hand that currently was touching her shoulder. When Zienna initially spoke and pitied her, Nat was a little peeved about that, however that feeling went away just as quick as it had come. Though listening to her talk more, she simply breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the Veara never understood the mosquito bites comment. It was a slight load off her shoulder and it made her realize he was still just as dense and that was fine with her. The hand she was holding onto slowly slid towards her stomach and loosely hung over it. Nat being a girl who currently wanted the support slowly moved herself into Zienna's body until she felt her backside touch Nat and the she ceased her movement. Nat growing up on the islands was very use to emotional support through touch and what not so to her this was simply accepting the support and nothing more...though she did have a nice voice.

When she began to talk about Veara, she said something that stirred Nat a little something about, they won't lose him 'forever'...Though want she said did have a point...both her and Steven (mostly her) saw Zienna as a threat... A real threat...though the more she thought about that happened and how Veara did absolutely nothing even when this woman's breast were within her face she breathed a sigh of relief and she realized that perhaps while all of this was definitely warranted. Zienna indeed did help her feel better. Stretching herself a little while in Zienna's grasp Nat chuckled a little. "What you just said...well most of it...was right. You're right it was wrong too look at you as a threat just because your different doesn't mean that your bad. I honestly...shouldn't have reacted the way I did towards you earlier...I'm sorry." She spoke not looking at the older woman in her eyes and she simply blushed lightly while looking ahead at the large wing that was currently covering her. A slight shiver went down her spine when she felt Zienna's breath on the nape of her neck. Nat softly breathed a slight sigh when she realized just how comfortable she was even though she was just currently accepting Zienna's kindness...that's all this was. Her smaller frame within Zienna's felt as though she shrunk perfectly to match it. Quickly the girl put her dreads over her shoulder and they would slink towards the front while some of her dreads went and came down the center of her back. Covering the nape of her neck so she wouldn't have to worry about shivering thanks to breaths again. Natalia simply laid there enjoying her time currently for once her mind leaving Veara and Steven just for a second at least.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:24 am

"I understand," she said, gently caressing the young girl. "There are a number of reasons why people see me like that, and I have gotten used to it. I don't blame them for it. I know I'm a troublemaker, and I enjoy what other people shouldn't. Forbidden pleasures being just one of my vices. Yet I just can't stay away from it. Have you ever felt like that before, Nat?" Zienna slid her hand under the girl and hugged her.

"Have you ever thought about something that you'd like to do, but know you shouldn't? Maybe because you or other people think it's wrong? I get that feeling a lot, and I usually follow it through, even when I know  the consequences are bad for me. Even when I know it would hurt some people. It is something I find hard to resist, and I give in. You wouldn't be wrong to be wary around me."

The succubus gently touched the girl's face while snuggling her head into her dreads. "You have a great body, Nat, and you have the scent of a strong woman in the making. I can tell you would do just fine in whatever you choose to do. I'd like to get to know you more. Would you mind if I asked you about your life? I promise I won't force you to answer something you don't want to. Or would you like to talk about something else?"

Her interest with the girl was genuine. She really did seem capable of keeping both Steven and Veara in line, and the succubus just had to know her story.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 am

Listening to her words Nat found herself leaning herself more into Zienna's body and while Zienna spoke Natalia couldn't help, but feel more and more moved by her words. There were plenty of times that she thought she wanted to try something with Steven or perhaps say something a little risqué to Veara, or perhaps go out of her usual group of girls that she spoke to however that always seemed like a crazy idea or rather social suicide and would make her look like well even more like a freak in the eyes of the regular society that was known as destiny isle's community. While a gentle made its way underneath her small frame Nat lifted herself and soon felt an entire arm slowly wrapping itself around her. She began to think even more about Zienna's words and what they truly meant to her. If she were to be perfectly honest with Zienna one of the only reasons she currently was accepted was because she was apart of Veara's inner circle. It was kind of hard not to get a little attention when one of your most precious people was capable of displaying feats of phenomenal power before he was even your own age. Though it was true.....sometimes...it was a little hard to ignore those little ideas in her head. Like punching the lights out of the chick who always makes fun of her dreads. Doing more then simple Eskimo kisses and elongated hugs with Steven when he touched places he shouldn't, but she simply let him get away with it. The more she thought about it, the more she honestly asked herself. Why shouldn't she tell Veara how she really feels, no matter what it's not like anything would come of it. She had a boyfriend and Veara...well Veara while holding her hand if he got to excited could possibly crush it in to nothing.

God knows what he would do to her in the...

Her thoughts stopped right there and her cheeks went ripe red as she looked forward. She was going to shake her dreads upon instinct however in that moment...she felt a hand caress her cheek and Zienna's head nestling into her dreads. Only two other people had done that, number one was because he says he's love with her dreads along with the rest of her. While the second one because apparently he had been up for two weeks straight trying to perfect his teleportation. Of course she was proud to admit with the second one he said that her dreads were possibly the nicest pillow ever. This being another reason why she's kept them for over the initial trial period. There was something about this moment and the way that Zienna was just so honestly open with her that Nat felt as though she could trust Zienna with her small story it wasn't that great of a story anyways in all honesty. "A strong woman in the making...I wish. There's not really that much me to just...once upon a time an insecure girl with some major insecurities decided to finally leave her house and take a look at the islands that she lived on and at that time her attitude towards life was more towards simply, whatever and 'no really that is so interesting, go on'. Anyways she decided well more like her dad decided for her to get a part time job even though she was young, why not apparently that'll build some character and allow, but more like force her to meet new people. Just like many other lazy human beings I wanted to do the least amount of work as possible, yet still be paid a lot although unlike a lot of those others people I'm not asking for this in my twenties. So she searched the island and lord and behold what does she find...two idiots...both sitting outside this small shack and a sign next to them that says in cursive 'help wanted'. It turns out I knew one of them since he lived on the street as me. I just never acknowledged him...at all. He also turned out to be my exact age as well. Weird, how life works like that right? So figuring this might be an easy job she approached and before she got a single word out of her mouth. The taller blonde looks at her with this big stupid and weird smile and just says 'You're hired'. An from day one she had two options, either A, go get a real job and leaving behind the knuckleheads or B, stay and keep things in order. So of course she stayed there and she slowly began to become the ghost manager ensuring one idiot didn't the product while the real manager was off visiting some kind of deep jungle. Among other things, she began to enjoy the company of a certain shaggy haired kid because...well he was quite persistent, very insistent. To the point of wanting to break his skull and pull his brain out his nose! Though he made his way into my heart ya know, very very slowly, and I gave him a chance....and it was worth it. Despite all his faults and annoyances and constant teasings...I don't know I just like him and want to walk with him...weird right. Meanwhile the other one...he just...at first I hated him...like I couldn't stand him. His constant upbeat attitude, the fact that he is the most dense person on this universe...with a really...whatever smile...and well...he looks...nice from a without a shirt on of course I've only seen it from behind so I can imagine the front...NO BAD THOUGHTS BE GONE...Im starting to sound like them...and I even went off track and started talking about them again...ugh can I once be about me." The girl spoke once again a little frustrated with herself, Zienna asked about her and instead she once again brought up those those two. She didn't get it was she really this boring could she not once just talk about herself and herself alone. She ended up simply moving more into Zienna's hug while currently pout and softly tussling her dreads.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:46 am

So many mixed emotions this girl released. Fragments of her predicament. Zienna was given a little history between Nat, Steven and Veara, and it only confirmed her image of the girl. Anyone lesser would have quit, especially with the implied harassment Nat experienced with Steven. The girl was slowly inching towards her, which encouraged the succubus to tighten her arms around her. More than anything, she wanted to know what it would take to trigger the young girl's desires.

"Sound like them? You mean other girls? It's alright, we all have that moment. Though at your age, you might find it happening often. It's normal to get those thoughts, and the feeling comes naturally. I'm just impressed that you kept all this to yourself. Do you see what I mean? You are a strong woman in the making. A lot stronger than you give yourself credit for."

She held Nat tightly for a good few moments. In those few moments, she thought about something. It was apparent that Nat held some deeper feelings for the dense boy. She leaned over to the girl's ear and whispered, "Hey, Nat, would you mind if I asked you a few questions? It's about Veara... do you... like him, as in like him more than just a friend? Be honest with me. I promise not to tell."

She couldn't see it, but Zienna had a devilish smile as she spoke her words. Whether or not she'd answer or break away from the question, she didn't know, but she'd definitely enjoy whatever emotion she sparked.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:38 am

Once again while Natalia listened to the words of Zienna she felt her arms tighten around her, and slowly but surely Nat began to calm down and enjoy the grasp of being held by Zienna, the slightly elder women was so close and yet she found complete comfort in this. When the women began to spoke to her once again Nat found herself breathing ever so slightly as if she was feeling other certain emotions while within the grasp of Zienna, however for some reason the girl found this welcoming.

Zienna assured her once again that she really was a strong women in the making and that it was okay from time to time to have those type of thoughts and that they would probably start to happen a lot more since she was so young or perhaps just young. Though for a moment or so she felt Zienna grip her tightly and Nat did the same in return to the arms that held her or at least what she could considering their position.

When the succubus crawled up slightly though and out of the blue whispered in her ear. Nat's entire body shivered upon feeling her words breaths. Her body stiffened and her backside moved back all the way now touching Zienna's crotch. The girl squeaked surprised by this, and this only increased when she heard the words that came along with her whisper. She stuttered and her face turned bright tomoato red and she wanted to immiedately shout no and break away from he succubus grasp and it was apparent even in the way her body shivered for a second that was what she was going to choose to do. Although, she didn't instead she simply tried to calm down her stutterings and she decided that this wasn't veara and it wasn't Steven either. This was a someone who meant well, that also enjoyed teasing and would probably only take it too teasing as she was right now. Putting this image of Zienna in her head Nat sighed and decided to answer the question to the best of her ability. "I...well...am I, am I weird? Is it weird to have someone who do you really do care for and yet if you could, you'd take someone else...and he knows, he knows I like him like that, yet he still willingly stays with me and says he'll accept it if it ever does happen. Am I a bad person for liking someone older then me? Yet, even though I like him so much, he's never even have the slightest hint or acknowledgement of it. An I'm just sitting here like...you could at least be kind and reject me...you could at least talk to me about it. It has to be obvious, no matter how dense you are it has to be obvious. Zienna if you were him...you would at the least say 'listen I'm a 10 and your a nice 5 at best stay in your lane.' Or 'hahaha Nat your like family to me I could never see you like that.' Or even a simple 'nah'...don't I deserve at least that? Am I that unattractive to him, is the only one I'm attractive to a guy with shaggy hair who is just as bad as him. I'm like a friggin pig with dreads, I hate it." When Nat initially began talking her voice was shy and it was almost afraid to speak, slowly it turned regular and from there it went to disheartened yet happy. As if, this was something that made her so happy and yet at the same time...it made her sad, dare say even hurt her a little. She felt ashamed, yet at the same time proud of it...her voice whimpered a little and she turned herself in Zienna grasp now burying her head within the crook of her neck and her body was a little fidgety, though as she gathered courage. She hugged Zienna's midsection and she breathed onto her neck. "Zy....what would you say to me?" The girl asked and she simply awaited her answer emotionally open and she felt as if she was holding back tears.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 am

She felt the girl trying to escape, and Zienna loosed her embrace. But Nat stayed, feeling she could trust the succubus, from what Zienna could gather. And then the girl confessed. Confessed that she did like Veara in that way, and would have picked him over Steven. The surprising part was that Steven knew, and yet he still stayed by her side. This made the succubus smile, knowing that Nat was lucky.

"That's how you know Steven truly loves you. He'd accept what you'd do, or what you choose, even if it meant losing you to someone else. He wants you to be happy, even if it's hard for him. And you should count that as a blessing. But at the same time, if you feel like you'd be happier with Veara, then don't let it stop you from going to him. We're free to choose what we do with our lives, and our choices should come from our hearts, and not what other people want. I know it sounds harsh, but you'll never be happy if you only take cues from the people around you, whether it'd be verbal, emotional or physical.

"As for Veara... well, most boys are clueless to feminine signals, and I doubt he'd know what to say even if he did know. The truth is, boys often don't think about these kinds of things as much as we do. And... I don't think Veara is the type to be thinking about that sort of thing as often as other boys do, to be honest. Boys with his attitude... they just don't do that. They'd be completely clueless, even if you blush directly in front of them. If you want him to know, you're going to have to tell him yourself, Nat. Otherwise, he'd just remain oblivious to your feelings."

Zienna brought the girl closer. "Some boys you just have to be blunt to."

Much to Zienna's welcomed surprise, the girl turned around and hugged her, then breathed into her neck, which elicited a pleasant gasp from the demoness. Even more surprising was that Nat then asked her what she'd say. The demoness hummed as she thought about it. Her hand was on the girl's head, gently stroking her dreads with her fingers. She then smirked as she looked at the girl. "What would I say if you were to confess your love to me?" she giggled teasingly. "Where would I start? I'd say I was lucky to have a strong girl such as yourself, for starters~ I'd be glad to have you close to me, to share my days with, maybe even share a special moment, just the two of us. Somewhere we could be alone. That's what I'd say. I'd have a hard time rejecting someone like you, and if you'd like, we could be together, for as long as you want."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:44 am

Natalia hugged and held onto Zienna her arms wrapped around the succubus neck. When she initially finished talking all Nat did was simply shiver while being held by the older women. She wanted to talk, she wanted to say something...something that would be able to convey everything that she was feeling, however even more important could be somewhat considered her thank you to the succubus. Her head buried in the center chest of the succubus just above her chest plate. She attempted to speak, Nat tried to make words come out of her mouth, but to no avail. Every time she tried to say something all that would come out was something akin to that of a squeak or something that sounded akin to a moan. Rigid breaths would be felt upon the neck and collarbone of the succubus. While Nat still tried to say something to convey what this meant to her she brought herself closer to Zienna and she simply stay deathly still for a moment or so while she thought of what to do and yet still nothing came into her mind.

Slowly Natalia looked up to the mature women and simply stated into her blindfold for a moment. Natalia was unaware of what her face was doing, however this strong women in training currently had tears running down her face. Her face was extremely red and even more so her frail arms shook every once in a while still wrapped around Zienna's neck. Nat still looking up at her simply closed her eyes and then shook her head, up and down as if she was saying yes multiple times. She pressed her own cheek against Zienna's rubbing them against one another for a moment. Heck, she even kissed the succubus cheek and she automatically withdrew and put her back down where it initially sat just above the chest plate.

Again Nat didn't say much of anything, until finally she simply nodded her headed above the chest and finally got control of her breathing just a little for her to say these words that were honestly the only thing she could get out. "Thank you..Thank you so.." She wrapped her arms around the succubus body and she hugged as tight her body pressing towards Zienna and right now Natalia showed her thanks by simply this.

Her only hope being it got through.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Her words seemed to reach the girl, and it had some effect on her. Trembling breath, shaking body, inability to speak... Zienna knew she had strummed a heart string. A quiet giggle escaped her when Nat's attempt at speaking only produced cute squeaks and moans. With the girl holding on to her, she held on to the girl as well. The girl's breath on her body had warmed the succubus a little bit, and when the girl looked up to her, Zienna gave her a smile. Nat's reddened face spoke a thousand words, and her emotions, almost double that. There was so much going on inside her that made the girl tremble. It was difficult to read, but Zienna didn't have to.

Nat nodded her head, and rubbed her cheeks affectionately against the succubus' own before she felt a kiss on her cheek. Possibly thinking that she was out of line with that display, or was just simply shy, Nat distanced herself slightly from her. Again, this made the succubus smile. "Then we can stay here for as long as you wish," she said, putting her hand over the girl's cheek. She felt the warmth of the girl's body, and she pressed against her, wanting to share her own heat with her.

Nat said her thanks, and in reply, Zienna pulled the girl's chin up so she'd be looking at her. "You're welcome, Nat." Zienna tilted her head slightly and slowly closed the gap between their faces, letting the girl's hot breath guide her in. Their lips touched gently.

Meanwhile, Zienna slid a hand from the girl's back, tracing her spine downward until it rested over one of her buttocks. "Is there anything you'd like to do while we're alone?" she whispered to the girl, only distancing herself a mere few inches from her lips, just enough to speak. For the succubus, this was too good of a chance to pass up, and she couldn't be blamed, now could she? The moment was right, and it was Nat who kissed first. Zienna was merely returning the favor, and offering a little bonus. Although one could definitely say she was tipping the scales to her favor by gently and discretely squeezing the girl's butt, and purposely placing her lips just a few inches away from the girl.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Natalia tightly hugged the body of Zienna her own small frame meshing with Zienna's slight larger frame perfectly. She enjoyed the comfort of the succubus forgetting completely her situation, yet her emotions were still high. An her emotions being a itchy trigger finger at the moment, not to mention she currently was wrapped in the arms of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. She felt Zy touch her cheek and she couldn't believe in that moment just how warm she actually was at that moment. The older woman gently grasped her chin and slowly brought her red and tear stricken face too look up towards Zienna. Though there was a blindfold on upon her eyes, Natalia could feel her eyes staring directly at her through the fold. The succubus simply said your welcome to the young girl, however just like earlier on the beach the girl was caught neath the trance of Zienna. The succubus brought their lips close and for a second gently they scrapped against one another. Natalia wasn't sure if it was because how emotional she was the current situation had become for her, or rather she became brave. When the lips had their soft impact, Natalia's tongue slightly creeped out and she quickly licked the lips of Zienna a moment after their lips had touched. Natalia didn't look away this time due to the fact that it was obvious she had gotten slightly braver then what she was earlier. The girl despite still being embarrassed move forward still staring into the eyes of the older women. She felt her spinal cord be traced and her feeling up backside Natalia softly groaned aloud. She had no idea where this bravery was coming from, however she was also not worrying about it too much. She asked Natalia a simple question, yet it meant so much to her. She didn't retreat, nor did she falter. The girl clearly pouted though she still looked up at Zienna gripping the chest plate tightly. For the first time that night she had a clear mind that driven away all other thoughts except one. It was clear that one emotion had wrestled control within her system. A small smile crept onto Natalia's face as she quietly giggled. "Well actually I want two things. I've been told I'm kinda a brat." Natalia asked sultry while she gripped the chest plate tighter. "One, I want you too spoil me..." She spoke and gently brought herself up, pushing her lips towards Zienna's scrapping them once again while at the same time she pushed her backside into Zienna's hand forcing her too grip more of her backside. "An number two, I want to see your eyes..please." She tacked on the please at the end and her left hand was slowly drawn up towards the blindfold. She wanted to see her eyes and there was a gleam in Nat's eyes. Natalia licked her lips as this part of her was once again awakened drawn in once more by Zienna's aura.

She wanted more and she intended to receive it.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Zienna smiled widely when the girl became a little loose in her presence. Now this is more like it. Young girls should be honest with their feelings, she thought to herself, feeling Nat's advances getting more and more aggressive. She kissed the succubus in her own volition, and this time, Zienna returned that teasing lick Nat had given her. Nat wanted to be spoiled, now did she? Zienna would have no trouble making sure that wish was granted.

However, there was one more thing she the succubus had to make certain. Although the first time she took off her blindfold out of request didn't bring a calamity, she decided to offer the same warning to the dark-skinned girl. She took her hand and squeezed it tightly, stopping it from going further. "Are you willing to take the risk of looking into my eyes?" she said alluringly, rubbing her cheek against the girl's hand. "I've been told that my eyes would drive people to madness, or bring them death by fire. I wouldn't want you to be the first casualty." Zienna leaned in and kissed the girl deeply. If the first time her eyes were revealed turned out to be a fluke, she wouldn't want Nat to go without having a taste of her first. The hand on the girl's buttock slid to her front, slowly undoing the girl's pants, teasingly pulling it down.

Zienna allowed Nat to breathe from the kiss, leaning back to get a wider look of the girl before zoning in to tickle the girl with kisses to her neck. Those kisses got lower, and lower, and lower, until her kisses were on the girl's chest. Then she took her tongue and trailed the path she took with it, making sure to let out hot breaths as she did on the girl's skin. "Am I attending to your needs, Nat, or should I--" her hand fluttered over to the girl's most sensitive region to provoke a sweet sound of a moan or a lengthened, shaky sigh, --check to see if your little princess needs some attention as well?
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:49 pm

The first action of Nat's that was returned was the lick which Nat graciously accept and wanted more of the succubus. Her impatience was growing thin and when Zienna grabbed her hand and tightly squeezed it the girl let out a whine and looked up at Zienna with a pout. She fluttered her eyes and blinked innocently at Zienna hoping that would work. When Zienna rubbed her hand into the girls cheek, Nat quickly caressed it. Though when she told her little story Natalia couldn't help but slightly giggle at her story. When the succubus went for in the kiss Nat quickly placed her lips onto the succubus hungry and wanting more of it becoming aggressive. Biting on Zienna's lip the young girl moaned into the deep kiss. Initially when Zienna moved back to possibly give Nat air, the girl moved forward with her not letting her go just, yet. After a couple moments more Nat drew back her breaths rigid and she was smiling upwards at the face of Zienna. While she kissed her neck Natalia ended up simply giggling at Zienna kisses quietly moaning breathing into Zienna's ear hugging her chest close to Zienna as she sat ontop of Zienna. Silently she giggled a little and nodded at the succubus. "If I'm to be the first casualty...then I guess I deserve it for doubting you earlier..please Zy show me..." The girl spoke the first segment of her sentence with a slight sarcasm though there was a hint of seriousness near the end. She still had herself position by sitting ontop of Zienna who was currently using the couch as support. The girl shivered underneath her kisses and a low moan came out of her when she felt the tongue trail where she was just kissed loving every second of it. She allowed her small booty shorts to fall down to around her ankles and her panties simply sat there showing her intimacy for the succubus. "You are attending to my needs and....and...my princess really wants your attention right now." She moaned in between her words and she gently brought herself to sit down and grind herself on top of Zienna. She smiled at Zienna the lust of the succubus and the aura she had slowly putting her over the edge and she felt as though she needed this more than anything else right now.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 am

Zienna knew she was still maturing as a succubus, but she had to wonder if making her partners suicidal was due to her developing powers. If that were the case, she knew she would find something useful to do with that kind of trait. Additionally, it could allow her to do certain things that her partners would otherwise turn away from out of fear. Now that would be something. She smiled widely at the young woman before her. If Zienna didn't have to explain it, she would have taken the girl outside and continue their lustful activity in the skies. Maybe they still could, after the girl was sleeping soundly and opened her mind to the succubus. She looked at her with a grin. I'll take the mind after I take the body~ she thought to herself inciting a chuckle.

The succubus took the girl's hand and guided her to the blindfold's locks behind her head. Zienna sighed softly and clicked the locks free. She pulled the blindfold away, dropping it at her side. Her eyes were closed initially, just to keep the girl at the edge of her seat, feeding off of her anticipation. Then she fluttered them open, making direct eye contact with the girl. "You didn't burst into flames," she said in mock surprise. Zienna's eyes were a dark shade violet, partially closed in intimacy, yet had the sharpness of a predator.

She would smirk before suddenly thrusting herself up to take the girl's lips. She wrapped an arm around her back, and hooked her head. The succubus rose while pushing against the girl. Now she was the one on top, and Nat was laid down on the carpet. Her body was heating up, and she could feel herself trembling. From what Nat had said, she had some experience with sexual acts, so there was no need to lengthen either of their wait. She sat up and snapped her fingers. In a cloud of smoke, her armor was gone, leaving only the bandages underneath to hide her assets. But her own little princess wouldn't be hidden for long. She removed her lower wrappings with one hand while touching and rubbing Nat through her panties with the other. As she looked into the girl's eyes, Nat would have seen the growing glint of lust building up inside the succubus.

When Zienna's lower body was fully exposed to Nat's eyes, Zienna pulled the girl's underwear up forcefully, causing the cloth to dig between the girl's folds. A chuckly escaped the succubus as a stream of liquid escaped. "It seems you're ready~" Zienna pulled harder until the panties ripped, exposing the girl even more. With a lust-filled smirk, Zienna slid herself to the girl's lower portion, letting her lips kiss the girl's skin, leaving a bit of moisture as her honey passed. She had one leg over one of the girl's, while the other went under Nat's other leg. "I'm guessing you know what happens next?" Propping her elbows behind her for support, she pushed herself towards Nat until their honey-soaked lips crashed together. Zienna then moved to grind against the young woman roughly. She let out a sharp breath and moaned, arching her back to get the perfect angle to get the most out of their position. "How's that~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:29 am

Nat was hanging on every single last movement that Zienna made at the moment in time. Her own rigid breath cause her to tease herself as she twitched ever so slightly with each second that passed awaiting Zienna's judgement. She whined and whimpered quietly to herself showing her anticipation upon for seeing her face. After moments, that felt like minutes Zienna firm grip on her hand began to loosen. Slowly but surely she began to guide her hands towards the back of her blindfold. Nat gulped in anticipation slightly afraid for her life, but even more she wanted to see her eyes. She wanted to see them so bad that her arousal was peaking ever more from the sheer fact that she was finally going to be able to see them. The blindfold fell and Zienna kept her eyes closed which in turn caused a groan to come grumbling from Nat lustfully awaiting to see her eyes. Finally she allowed her to see them and Nat honestly jumped back a little as Zienna finally showed her eyes and Nat stared into them getting lost within the beautiful dark violet orbs that were Zienna's eyes. Natalia loved her eyes everything about them was beautiful there was only one who compared and even then she found herself almost placing Zienna overtop him. Natalia never even heard what Zienna had spoken she was simply stating into her eyes. It wasn't until Zienna had grabbed and forced them both to be level and for a moment, Natalia simply giggled lustfully. Zienna quickly pulled the girl into a deep kiss and a moment before a lustful gasp came creeping ever so slightly from her throat. The succubus arms now hooked behind her head Natalia found herself now on the floor loving every second of it. Her lips were simply wonderful to the girl the way they slowly moved against her own and not to mention the succubus seemed to be trembling from what Nat could feel as their two bodies currently held one another. Parting for a second once again Natalia whined as Zienna moved away from her. Though with a snap of the girls finger and a small cloud of smoke all of the succubus armor had disappeared. Exposing her bare skin and beautiful body...Nat slowly brought her hands up to feel the skin, it was so soft and smooth. It was flawless and simply wonderful to feel Natalia giggling over the feelings that we're currently sending her into this trance. Once again Natalia gasped when she felt the woman start touch through her own panties slowly the burning began to kindle within her lower loins as Zienna removed her lower wrappings easily with only one of her hands. Staring into the eyes of the succubus it was easily seen that her hunger was indeed growing and Natalia loved every second of her appetite to enjoy her body and hers alone rising. It was sudden however Zienna grabbed her lower undergarments and forced them upwards in between her folds. Her own nectar she felt it literally began to flow while from her mouth came a large hoarse rigid and lusty moan that echoed through the room they were in Natalia having a tear fall from her face, due to the surprise and the sheer force the succubus used upon her lower loins. Zienna stated that she was ready and Nat simply nodded her head slowly barely able to keep a straight mind at the moment. The smile on Nat's face grew wider as she began to pull tighter and tighter until finally the fabric couldn't resist and snapped underneath the succubus whims much similar to Nat who was on the brink. As their folds brushed against one another the sheer heat Natalia felt from her was simply incredible as another moan passed through her lips as Zienna assumed the position for both herself and Nat. "Just, do it." the the girl whined lustfully not able to hold herself anymore her mind on the brink of losing sanity from how hot her body felt. Her entire face was flushed and her lower loins felt as if they were in a boiler from the heat she felt. Slowly her own juices simply began to drip more and more, Nat almost felt as if she would go insane from the anticipation. Finally! It happened Zienna folds finally roughly crashed against her own, the moist lips roughly impacting and rubbing up against her own. A large sharp intake of breath was heard on Nat's part where at first she didn't support herself she simply laid down on the soft white carpet. Slowly Natalia brought herself and began to rub herself as quickly as she could against the succubus. When the succubus asked her how she felt about it. Natalia nodded with slushy lusty fsmirk simply repeated twice the words. "Wonderful, so Wonderful." As she continued to attempt to keep up with the pace of the succubus her hands gripping the carpet tightly as she opened her mouth to take open breaths her tongue coming close to falling out of her mouth as Zienna increased the pressure and heat upon her more and more. "I love it." Natalia spoke stupidly as she continued to move with the girl trying to get as close as she could. Currently not wanting to separate at all.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 am

Both of them were enjoying the electrifying sensations of their two lips kissing. Zienna was playing it rough as Nat was the type to take pleasure at such a thing, if how she behaved said anything about her. The succubus kept a steady, loving gaze at the younger woman, and saw the lovely eyes of her partner slowly losing focus in favor of indulgence.

With a foxy grin, Zienna grabbed both of the girl's hands and smiled. "Come on, pull~" With that said, the succubus playfully pulled both of their bodies together, making their nether regions press harder against the other. Zienna continued to grind her hips, moaning and breathing out hotly.

At times, Zienna would stop grinding in order to push herself deeper into the girl until she decided to release her breath, after which she would pant to fill her lung then go back to grinding roughly against the girl. Through this, she grew a devious smirk. "Would you mind if I bring out some toys~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:55 am

The moment in time currently held Natalia somewhere between cloud nine and Shangra La on how good she felt at the moment in time feeling an amazing feeling she only felt once felt once before her body tensed and she simply felt extremely wonderful for a little while as she felt herself grew fatigue. She felt her own liquid on her thighs along with possibly some of Ziennas which caused a squelching sound to take place through the living room. She didn't understand how she could have already felt slightly tired considering she had only just begun not too long ago. Though the moment she felt her body pulled close once more her eyes had widened and she simply tried her best to keep up with Zienna's motion though that in a nutshell was already hard enough for her to be able to keep up. Course, hoarse and rigid breaths came from Natalia as she moved in tune with Zienna. Her moans were soft and took all the breath she felt in her lungs though when Zienna asked her to quicken her pace a little she couldn't help but oblige. It was obvious that Natalia was trying her best to keep up but could only hold on for so much longer. When Zienna said something or other about bringing out toys Nat nodded quickly and pushed her region closer to Zienna and a sharp moan came from Natalia. She tried her best to push herself more into Zienna though she could already feel her mind was clouded with nothing but lust and even for a second she thought she saw small eyes looking at her through the fishbowl though she looked away she felt not only close to her edge but also she felt that she was slowly becoming paranoid. Yet regardless of that she was excited even more by the possibility of being watched. Regardless of the obvious differences between her body and Zienna's she tried her best to please the girl and make up for the wrong she thought of her earlier on.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Having been given the permission to bring out toys, Zienna summoned her whip, Overseer, which floated above where their bodies joined in loving union. However, the whip's length shortened into the handle, and the handle itself changed shape into something that both of them will enjoy. Zienna parted their secondary lips and levitated the handle between them. She pushed against it, her slit and Nat's slowly having the device enter them. When Zienna was sure that a simple thrust would have it enter both of them at the same time, she pulled Nat and herself together, forcing their new toy into their private spaces. She kept pulling on Nat, shaking sightly at the surge of pleasure.

The succubus adjusted the size so it was a snug fit for both of them, and the length just right to reach their deepest, but still allowed their lips to crash together. Zienna moved back to have the device slide out from both of them then thrust back in with a moan. She quickened this motion over time, simulating a man thrusting in and out from both of them. The succubus moaned and panted as she continued, occasionally keeping the device at its deepest for a few moments then continuing immediately.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:59 am

Natalia who was already loving and enjoying this time with Zienna, but frankly she had no idea what was coming when she gave Zienna the okay to use toys. Though it was quite possible that either way her toys were going to be used regardless of the answer that she had given. Look upwards and seeing her whip the girls eye widened a little, so was Zienna about to whip her? She thought of the prospect and the possibility of find enjoyment within the activity, however she didn't even get to think to long as suddenly the device changed into something else. It seemed much more smaller now though and wasn't in the shape of a whip though slowly it came down levitating between them. She learned what it really was when it penetrated both herself and Zienna and for a moment her body didn't move it was simply stiff as it reached deep within her while being extreme snug within her slit. More of her own juices once again began to excrete as the young girl had a sharp moan come from her mouth and she quickly covered it by putting her mouth into the carpet. As the device began to move for both her and Zienna she couldn't help help but still have rigid course pants come through her and every time she did a small sound escaped from her simply due to the size of Ziennas toy that was within her. Both of her hands reached out to grab something and both ended up grabbing the carpet tightly as she looked over to Zienna trying her best to keep up with her though it was all for naught. She continued to silently move her hips and the small moans kept coming from the girl as she continued to stride to keep up through her lust filled brain.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:10 am

"I really--ah--want to feel your insides~" Zienna cooed softly, wings twitching every time her toy hit her sensitive nub, giving it some soft kisses. Her cheeks had burned red as she thought of a new thing she could try with the girl. Since Nat already had some experience with this kind of thing, Zienna got an idea that would surely please the girl even further. She already loved how she reacted to the toy, trying to muffle her moans into the carpet, but the succubus' hunger was getting the better of her. "Nat~ I think you'll like this~"

Zienna stopped for a moment to lift herself up and change her position so she would above the girl. Her toy was still inside both of them, and she simply let it bend, putting a little pressure against their walls. She seductively bit her lip as the toy slowly took to it's bent shape. But as the grin on Zienna's face suggested, she wasn't done with Nat yet. With a little manipulation of the object of both of their desires, the toy had something branch off and poke the girl's other hole. "Now lay back, and enjoy the ride~" she'd say, pinning the girl's arms to her side. She pulled the toy back with a steady movement of her hips to allow the second 'appendage' of the toy some room to stretch out.

Feeling that the length was enough, Zienna eased the second stick in. It was lubricated enough from the juices of the higher hole, so it was fairly easy. Zienna licked her lips and looked at Nat hungrily. Then she thrust hard into the girl, going deep into both holes. Some of her drool trailed down to her chin as her end of the toy was still inside her, and at just the right angle with the right amount of pressure. She steadily moved her hips back and forth, slowly getting into the rhythm. "Mmmmmph... Oooooh... I wish I could feel what my toy feels right now. You're so tight~"

{Fade to black}
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3