MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time

4 posters

Go down

Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time Empty Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time

Post by Zyvonia Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:13 am

So who here has Minecraft on the PC? Or PS4?
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time Empty Re: Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:29 am

Got it for PC over here.

Back to top Go down

Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time Empty Re: Keycraft 2: Actually referring to Minecraft this time

Post by Zyvonia Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:16 am

Do you have a PS4?
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Laiya Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Only got it for 360 over here. Don't have a PS4, only a Xbox One, but I might think of getting it for PC since it doesn't seem like that much.

(I originally thought you kept having to pay for the game once you got it- but it seems like once you have it, you have it for good. >.> cue 'Toodumbtobreathe.exe')

Laiya
Laiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 am

PC Master Race
Simon
Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Own both a PC and PS4, own Minecraft for PC, have run several successful servers.

Slightly off topic but maybe not? Unfortunately due to the DMCA take down shortly prior to the 1.8 release of Bukkit/Spigot Minecraft servers, there aren't very many working plugins, and most definitely not enough to make a Kingdom Hearts server at the moment without custom writing the plugins. I would be the person to help set one up if that's something that you were interested in though.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Directory : Character Directory
Timeline : Character Timeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:55 pm

I was thinking a regular, vanilla server since it's pretty simple. Probably the only custom plugin I'd want would be to periodically save and backup in case something happens.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:58 pm

I already have a large investment into a server that is still 1.7.10 that isn't likely to update without custom plugin work.

I was already considering an amplified 1.8 vanilla world. I think the only plugin or plugins I would use would be a logging plugin, that way people can build or break anything they want but if they do so in areas they shouldn't they can be removed from the whitelist or be banned. Said plugin would also be able to restore anything that was griefed or stolen.

Auto saving is a feature built into the server software of Minecraft. I would be much more convinced to do so myself if we had more players committed to joining into such a server, however if you just wanted to rent/buy a server and host it yourself I wouldn't mind helping. Who would be interested in playing?
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Directory : Character Directory
Timeline : Character Timeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down