MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Beach King EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Beach King EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Beach King EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Beach King EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Beach King EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Beach King EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Beach King EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Beach King EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Beach King EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Beach King

Go down

Beach King Empty Beach King

Post by Fade Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:39 pm

It had been a busy day in Destiny Islands, Mifune had taken a couple weeks to relax here after the crazy events in DisneyTown. While staying here he met many of the locals and helped out In odd jobs.The ruler of this world had previously resigned due to impending fear of assassination. What with a murderous liberator running about, who could blame him right?

Well, the people didn't appear to be very phased, apparently he had been a pretty terrible Chief. Economic-wise, he had put the island town in debt with other worlds. Mifune Domen, who had nothing better to do. Said he could take care of it. How? Was he rich? Fuck no he wasn't rich... But he was skilled. He made a deal with the foreign world. If he lost a match with their chosen fighter, the debt would double. It was a risky and arrogant claim, but ith a confidence as vast as his? There was no hesitation in his dealing... He didn't tell this to high-ranking people of Destiny Island because he was sure he would come out on top.

... And ... In no time at all, he was victorious. 

Mistaking his deal for some kind of political revenue; the high officials urged him to power. He then explained, "Well... I kinda did my own thing. In fact if you knew what it was you wouldn't be looking at me so generously. Plus I'm only sixteen. What kinda place would you be expecting me to run?!" One of them, then went on to counter his statement. "Well, its not such a bad thing. You have your own style of taking care of people. If it fails the worst that would happen would be close to none since we are so peaceful, not to mention... All the other worlds are appointing teenagers as well. I heard through the grapevine that Halloween Town has a boy just the same age as yourself. Castle of Dreams is doing the same! So you see, what's the harm in living here? You get to lead! Even if its dangerous would you allow these kind people, these "human-beings" to live without leadership!?"

Mifune couldn't argue with that, plus the officials said they'd voice their opinions in things; to help him the best they could. 

The adventurer was announced Mayor, the next day... Mifune Domn doesn't really know how to think of this, but knowing one thing in specific. He wouldn't let this world be easily taken to such measures that DisneyTown had. No... "I'll make Destiny islands a refuge and paradise. Just as it was always intended to be. No biggie, I just wish I wasn't picked out of their desperation, that's kinda lame.~" He frowned as he leaned back on a recliner by the beach.

End.

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : Beach King Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down