MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree

3 posters

Go down

Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree Empty Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree

Post by Zienna Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 am

Base Ability: Mixed Lineage -- Zienna is half succubus and half seraphi, and has inherited a few traits from these two bloodlines: Namely, she has a pair of wings she can use to passively fly, as well as a prehensile tail which acts as an extra limb if needed, although the tail is usually hidden due to its sensitivity. Finally, her body is adapted to abuse, and as such, any damage she suffers is reduced severely, but the pain isn't (by choice). She can also materialize clothing for herself.
Base Ability Cool Down: Passive

Tier One
1st Skill: Pleasuring Pain -- Zienna finds pleasure in pain, either suffering from it, or delivering it onto others, and as such, she isn't affected too negatively--if at all--when damaged, able to shrug it off with a grin. She recieves a low-moderate boost to her speed every time she is hurt.

2nd Skill: Flawless -- As a succubus, Zienna can heal any of her own wounds without leaving any scars just by willing it, however this doesn't affect her health pool, though it might look like it. She can heal other people's wounds in a similar manner via physical contact.

3rd Skill: Soul Flames -- Combining Fire and Darkness, she can summon a dark bluish flame anywhere on her body, and can extend these flames to any weapon she has. While active, Zienna is healed slightly if she does moderate damage, moderately for doing severe damage, and severely for doing extreme damage.

4th Skill: Charm Leech -- Zienna gains 10 maximum MP for every character, party member, summon and plot NPCs currently around her. Regular NPCs (cannon fodders) do not trigger this effect.

5th Skill: Empathy -- The succubus can feel the emotions and intentions of anyone who is within 20 feet of her per character tier.

Tier Two
1st Skill: Heaven's Grace -- Light and darkness-based damage and effects are only half as effective on the Succubus. External buffs (granted by others) lasts twice as long, while debuffs only lasts half as long.

2nd Skill: Share the Blessings -- Zienna and allies benefit from all instances of cooldown reduction in an 80-meter radius per character Tier. This aura is also emanated by her summons and individuals affected with Dark Bondage. Effects do not stack, meaning that if an ally has cooldown reduction of their own, they won't benefit from this skill, but Zienna and their other allies will.

3rd Skill: Dark Bondage -- Zienna binds her soul and the soul of a target together, sharing the pain (and pleasure) either of them experience. Splits damage between the two parties, but Zienna can control how the damage is split. Lasts until canceled by the succubus, after three posts, or indefinitely, if the other party is willing for it to continue (after the first three posts, either of them can cut the link). Cooldown: 5 posts after initial cast. Only one Dark Bond can be active at a time.

4th Skill: Essence Theft -- Every time Zienna deals damage, she steals a little essence from them to empower her own abilities. Each instance of damage will give her an Essence Stack that cannot be affected by outside factors. These stacks can then be used to empower her abilities or synthesis for the remainder of the topic. Costs and effects will be written out into the applications.

Previous Version:

Last edited by Zienna on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree Empty Re: Seraph-Succubus Skill Tree

Post by Game Master Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:45 am

Now, recently an update occurred that granted users an additional 11 stat points under the new, more streamlined system. This is enough to see you promoted to Tier two. Before I continue this approval, would you like to distribute those points and reach your second tier? This will enable you to create your second tier on your skill tree.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:42 am

Okay, I'll distribute those points. I guess I'll just slap on the 2nd tier right below the first one?
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:20 am

Points distributed and second tier added~
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:34 am

How exactly does this allure prevent damage from, say, a blast of pure, raw power? Also, if a person has decent enough control of their emotions or no emotions they would be able to outright resist this base ability.

Soul Flames at T1 can only either give you a slight damage increase on your weapons, or drain HP, but not both.

Dark Bondage wouldn't work on individuals without souls like Heartless, Replicas, Dark Replicas, or Lingering Sentiments.

Dark passion can grant a moderate boost to one stat, or a slight boost to all three, but it can not give such a big increase at T2

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 am

Since the ability targets the subconscious, if the blast of power is reliant on an individual affected by the base ability (they need to aim it, charge it, or the like), and that blast was specifically directed at her, they'd be unknowingly lowering the power they put into it. If the blast was uncontrolled however, the damage would be full.

On the second part, since it's the subconscious, they'd normally be unaware that they're lowering the power of their attacks, unless of course they were that self-aware. But with someone with no emotions, I guess they'd be able to ignore the effect all together. So, okay, I can live with that.

I made the necessary edits, and I'll remember the limits of dark bondage.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 pm

I'll allow you to force individuals that this could apply to to lower the strength of the ability, on one condition: if they don't put all the power into the ability that they should and the resulting attack is 20% weaker, then their ability should cost 20% less than its original total cost (as a rule of thumb. If the ability has other effects than causing damage, the attack may take more MP pending a staff judgement where one is asked for)

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Sounds fair, I'm fine with that condition
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:19 am

Changes:
BA: Reworked

Pleasuring Pain: Added a buff of sorts
Flawless: Modified mechanics a bit, but still doesn't heal health
Infernal Corruption: Modified to be more inclusive to flames

Heaven's Grace: Powered-up slightly
Kiss of Death: Modified, reduced cooldown
Dark Bondage: Clarified the splitting of damage
Dark Passion: Reduced cooldown.

Not sure if I missed a few changes here. Previous tree has been archived in the spoiler.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:42 am

Kiss of Death will not work on creatures that do not have emotions. Moreover, it should be stated that if they are so inclined they will still be able to take hostile actions against you. Manipulating the will of an individual is an in character endeavor, and as each character is different the will all have different logical responses. Please note this.

I am iffy on Dark Bondage, but not enough to make it change. Please note that I will be observing the use of this ability.

With Dark Passion: a meta ruling from some time ago found that Endurance can not be raised. Instead, you should change it that it is raising damage resistance.

Also, I should state: investing in buffs aren't worth it unless you heavily invest in them. When you have more abilities providing more boosts, the boosts become much more noticeable and would have a much greater effect. A severe increase, for instance, might increase your statistics by 1.5% as a rough equivalent. While that doesn't sound like a lot, it becomes more as you increase in power. For instance- for a person with T5 Strength, that's very nearly a full ton of increase, which is the entirety of T3 strength.

This is a heads up. You may want to alter or change the tree based on this information.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Replaced Kiss of Death. Might reintegrate it later though.

Also replaced Dark Passion.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Tier One:
Skill 3: Since we don't use "health" per say on the site, this ability can be tweaked to either work a bit more into the meta, or you can switch it out for something entirely. Just a couple of suggestions. Also, you can use damage indicators to give an amount you'd just be healed by, based on the damage you've dealt to an opponent.

Skill 4: This will need to be moved over to Tier 4, due to what you're trying to do with it. However, if you do move it to that tier, you'll gain the ability to convert magical flames (from spells and stuff like that).
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:03 pm

I missed this for some reason. Anyway, edited both skills
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:57 pm

APPROVED! ♥