MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Schwart's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Schwart's Skill Tree

2 posters

Go down

Schwart's Skill Tree Empty Schwart's Skill Tree

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:33 pm

Base Ability: Shadow of the Queen- Schwartz appears out of the shadow of Marigold from any distance on the same world, and when she does so, a large plume of poisonous, black smoke appears. The smoke travels up to 20 feet on its own, but this range can be increased with help from wind or a strong wind-like force that acts on the smoke and blows it forward. The max range would be 40 feet, should any force act on it. The smoke carries the an airborne toxin, with one form of toxic enzymes, that when breathed in by any opponent, the afflicted opponent to lose control over their own nervous system. When the poison has been breathed in, the effects last up 3 posts, with the opponent losing control of their nervous system (not a total shut down, but its a noticeable loss of control) at the 2 post mark. A corrosive effect is also added into the mix, to whittle away items, armors and at character's exposed bodies themselves over the course of the gas being spread over and around them, dealing a moderate damage over time in the span of 3 posts.
Base Ability Cool Down: 5 post cooldown

Tier One
1st Skill: Faster, faster!- Schwartz invigorates her body, by using the Lightning element on her body. When she does so, her movement speed is increased and she becomes moderately faster than before. The increase lasts for 3 turns and has a 5 post cooldown.

2nd Skill: Crippled- Schwartz coats her weapons in Atrophy. Anything struck by her blades begins to Atrophy stacks, which deal slight damage over time for every stack that is placed upon the opponent. The coating on the weapons last for 3 posts. This move has a 3 post cool down, after the initial three posts are up.

3rd Skill: Blades are my Friend- Schwartz can manipulate the density of any grass and leaves she's around, to make them into miniature blades on a field. The blades are sharp and dense enough to shred through leather armor and efficiently stab through steel armor. The blades of grass can break skin and possibly cause deep gashes. The grass maintains its manipulated form for 3 posts and has a cooldown of 4 posts.

4th Skill: Pungent Bloom- Schwartz touches the ground and plants a seed in the area she touches. After a matter of 3 posts, a large plume of gas that spreads up to 50 feet in radius, will slowly corrode the items and armors of a target that passes through it, while also dealing moderate damage over time when making contact with the opponent. Opponents caught in the gas have it affect them for 5 posts at a time. The gas itself lasts for 2 posts, with this move going on a 3 post cool down afterwards.

5th Skill: Izayoi- Schwartz summons 30 daggers that are suspended in time around the battlfield (50 feet in radius). At her given command, she can unfreeze the daggers and allow them to converge towards  many targets or one. Izayoi scales off of Schwartz's STR and has a 7 post cooldown.

6th Skill: Graceful Duplication- Schwartz creates three, perfect clones of herself that are unable to use skills, but can physically hurt the opponent and also have access to her stats. The clones last for 3 post and the skill goes on a 5 post cool down.

Tier Two
1st Skill: Flytrap's Hunger- Schwartz coats her blade in razor sharp thorns. These thorns, should they slice into an opponent, create a wound that doesn't clot and causes continuing bleeding over time. The persistent bleeding lasts for 3 posts and anyone who is on Schwartz tier or lower, has their healing and recovery spells effectiveness halved. The thorns last for 3 posts and have a 5 post cooldown.

2nd Skill: Slow Field- Schwartz designates and instantly creates a warped area of time 50 feet in radius. Opponents and allies caught in this will have their speed cut by half the amount and whatever speed taken from them, will be transferred to all of her allies her pass into it. This field lasts for two posts and goes on a  4 post cool down after use.

3rd Skill: Deadly Acceleration- Schwartz becomes as fast as a lightning bolt, able to charge forward with her blades pointed towards the opponent, in an attempt to stab into them and deliver a moderate amount of damage. Should she miss (or hit), she can continue to attempt to hit the opponent for a total of 2 times, before her acceleration runs out. 4 post cool down

4th Skill: Queen's World- Schwartz stops all time within the area and activates her Izayoi ability. She can triple the amount of daggers, for a +2 on the cool down of this skill. When the knives are in place and time resumes, they will seek out and aim to deal damage to all opponents in their range. All of this is done in the span of one post. 10 post cool down

5th Skill: Gears of the Clockwork: If Schwartz is on the field, all allies gain a -1 to their cool down. Passive.

Tier Three
1st Skill: Blink- Schwartz targets herself and allies and with the usage of time, reverses all those targeted back to a state of being, before the beginning of a fight. 10 post cool down.

2nd Skill: Deus Ex Machina- Schwartz can choose to quadruple the amount of knives used in Izayoi and now, activation of the move creates a 1 post Stop effect within a 50 foot radius. 15 post cool down.

3rd Skill: Elemental Expertise- Schwartz absorbs lightning and now redirects any and all lightning based moves used by her opponents to heal herself for an amount up to severe, based on the potential damage done by the move. Passive.

4th Skill: Rush Down- Schwartz's can triple the amount of her clones used in Graceful Duplication, with all of the benefits included with the move. 7 post cool down.

Last edited by Marigold Darkson on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:59 am; edited 7 times in total
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Schwart's Skill Tree Empty Re: Schwart's Skill Tree

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Deadly Acceleration should have some form of cooldown. For sake of fairness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Crap, thought I added one. Four post cool down added
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:40 pm

It's all good man.
Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:55 am

Edited to fit current meta
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Just a reference on the base ability: if it doesn't breath or have a nervous system, it wouldn't be affected. What I suggest is adding a slight corrosive effect to the gas so that it deals slight damage to characters and items, since plant can justify acid and poison both.

For atrophy, I assume this rotted flesh isn't permanent? Just gotta keep it internally consistent with END, which would prevent that severe form of physical mutilation unless unconscious normally. Keep in mind that things that don't rot, won't rot.

Endurance also prevents any sort of deep impalement. While the grass blades may break the skin, deep impalement would be something that did not occur until KO.

Keep in mind what I have said about endurance regarding atrophy. It may be more beneficial for you to change the atrophy effects from dealing this decay to dealing damage over time. While normally we would limit this damage to being slight due to it being a T1 ability, since you have time and Atrophy is a subset of time, I'd let moderate damage per post slide. That is a suggestion, however I can not allow you to rot people to bone unless they are already KO'd.

Even though it is specific, I can't let a T1 ability halve the effectiveness of healing magic.

Because of the nature of Time and slow field, I have these two rulings. First: slow field should affect everybody in the area the same unless they are immune to Time, regardless if they are friend or foe. Second: because of the nature of slow field, you could give a specific amount that their speed is cut instead of moderate. If slow field is affecting everybody within it the same, I'll allow up to half.

For Deadly Acceleration, make it twice instead of three times.

Upon review of Endurance, you can increase the amount of Daggers in T1 to 30. Queens world may remain the same.

In terms of immunities, that immunity to Time can be done, but I will require it be at least Tier Four. This is a problem however, as Partner Characters can not reach Tier Four.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Would it be fine to have the Flytrap's Hunger moved to T2, in order to get the halved healing effect?

So in that case, should I switch the immunity out for something else?

I have edited everything else, save for the two I have the discrepancy with
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Yes.

Yes.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down