MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Ellis' Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Ellis' Skill Tree

3 posters

Go down

Ellis' Skill Tree Empty Ellis' Skill Tree

Post by Drake Pathos Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:22 am

Taming the Wild: Ellis is a sort of conscience for Darius, able to persuade him into doing things or refusing things, which is the passive bit of this ability. However, Ellis may also actively add volume to his and her own flames by increasing their flames in size by 50% to the nearest meter.  
Base Ability Cool Down: Adds an Extra Post CD to whatever Wildfire or Fire-related ability has its range increased. Does not use a conventional CD.

Tier One
Let's Burn Together: When Ellis is in the same general area as Darius, their Skill trees have 1 Post CD shaved off their skills.
Let's Reach for the Stars: Ellis fuels Darius' attacks to rank-up their damage. I.e. from Slight to Moderate. | 5 posts CD
You And I?: Darius and Ellis may have a telepathic bond together, as well as being able to share it with anyone who shares a mutual friendship with them.
We're the Light: Ellis and Darius, through means of Ellis' Space, may see an outline of each other made of fire only visible to themselves when there is anything obstructing their view of each other at a maximum range of 15 meters per tier.
So Come on Baby,: Ellis may teleport to Darius' side at any moment. This can only be used once per post.
Burn By My Side: This skill is magical. Ellis may cast firebolts passively equivalent to 15 MP per Magic tier. Due to her small size, this acts as her form of attack since conventional, physical attacks are out of the question (besides ramming into her enemies). They emit small, harmless explosions as an aesthetic, however the initial impact is where the power is. She may fire up to 5 per post.

Tier Two
I'll Never Let You Go: Ellis and Darius, while within 50 Meters have a moderate damage resistance.
I'll Never Let Your Light Go Out: Each time Ellis uses a Wildfire or Fire-related skill/ability, her active CDs are shortened by a post. Darius is affected by this as well.
Our Love Will Soar: Ellis grants flight to Darius. They fly at 14 MPH per her Speed Tier.
Don't Worry, It Won't Be a Bore: Ellis triggers a Zero Graviga-like effect, causing an area of 30 Meters to enter motionless stasis. Anything effected will float around within the area without leaving it. Darius and Ellis are unaffected by this skill. | 6 Posts CD
Let's Hope Our Love Lasts...Forever More!: Ellis may heal Darius by using Wildfire in a sort of phoenix-esque fashion. She can heal wounds based on the amount of posts taken to heal. Minor wounds can be healed instantly, Moderate wounds may be healed within 3 posts, Major wounds may be healed within 6 Posts, Severe wounds may be healed within 9 posts, and limbs can be reattached within 12 posts (she does NOT grow a new arm for him). Organs cannot be heal after being destroyed, only if they are damaged. Basically, as long as the long just has a cut and isn't thrown through a blender, she can heal them but healing organs falls under severe.  | At least 2 Posts CD + the duration taken to heal Darius (+14 if reattaching limbs or healing organs)>

Last edited by Darius Fetch on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Ellis' Skill Tree Empty Re: Ellis' Skill Tree

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:21 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ellis' Skill Tree Empty Re: Ellis' Skill Tree