MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Sovereign Of Desire skill tree

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sovereign Of Desire skill tree Empty Sovereign Of Desire skill tree

Post by Lenneth Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Base Ability:
Unending Beauty- Lenneth has a naturally aura of desire and beauty, anyone that is in the topic will have all of their feelings of love, lust and affection greatly amplified as time passes the longer they are in the topic and direct it towards Lenneth if they are aware of his presence.  The longer ones stays in Lenneth’s presence the lower their resistance to his charms becomes. Once they are affected by his charms at least once the more they want it like an addiction.

Non-damage effects are strengthened moderately as a result. For allies gain a moderate boosts in stats for every other ally that is on their side per post. Foes get the inverse effect to them based of how many foes are working against Len.

(active use)-When concentrating and not moving he is able to influence over others. Those that can’t overcome his will or willing allows follow his command have all their stats and powers enhanced by a moderate amount or one stat by a severe amount. If they resist or have a strong enough will they are instead damaged equal to their tier's moderately high damage level over a course of the topic for each post that passes and if Len is still trying to influence them. Higher endurance can resist and reduce the effects of this. This can only be effective if they are within a large range of distance from Len.

Base Ability Cool Down: N/A passively

Active component only lasts 3 post and have a 5 post cool down

Tier One
1st Skill:
Otherworldly Desire- And 1 dp per 2 character tiers rounding up

2nd Skill:
Fatal Attraction- Lenneth deals slightly more damage to all those of the opposite sex with his, while those of the same sex are much more vulnerable to crippling and/or supplementary effects by a slightly amount each post.

3rd Skill:
Love only me- Buffs on Lenneth and their effects cannot be effected or altered by anything other than by him or without his permission. This extends to others he has buffed.

4th Skill:
Emotional – Lenneth is able to feel the emotions and intentions of those within his aura. If he chooses to Lenny can also share his emotional state with others in the same range as well.

5th Skill:
Love of darkness- Beings that do not have emotions or cannot feel desire are still effected by this tree's abilities for the purposes of buffs, de-buffs, effects etc. For those with feeling Lenny will be able to see how much they desire while counting them heartless in terms of heartless for his positive benefit.

Tier Two
1st Skill:
Whats yours is mine and mine is yours- Half the amount of any buffs that applied to allies by any source is also applied to Lenneth. Half the de-buffs on Len are also transferred to foes.

2nd Skill:
Beloved master- Allies of Lenny will gain a moderate boost to their damage output and effects while they are aiding Lenneth or defending him per post. Turns off if they switch side

3rd Skill:
Rapturous lust- Abilities, effects and attacks that hit anyone will plant more desires within their hearts. The more his powers affects them the more and more passion they feel for Lenneth. Giving them additional moderate boost in damage and effectiveness to strike at others however lowering the damage output against Len by the same amount while filling them with desire.

4th Skill:
My beauty is your bane- Foes of Lenneth will gain a moderate de-buff to their damage resistance per post. Turns off if they switch sides.

Tier Three
1st Skill:
Elegant Guile- Lenny is immune to de-buffs and their effects on him unless he wishes it . Ones he has inflect on others on others are also effected by this

2nd Skill:
Lust Embodiment- Lenneth gains severe boost to damage based on how how many allies he has or how many foes he has per post, which ever number is higher. People are also able to give Len Mp and/or health to quickly restore his own or he siphoned at rate of 30 mp per post and a moderate amount of their total health it out during passionate acts he has with someone.  If it his forced love the effects also very painful.

3rd Skill:
Lover’s Lament- Each time foes hit and land something on Lenny they suffer 1.5/3 of the pain/effects they inflected as long as they are with his aura's range.

Tier Fourth
1st Skill:
Eternal Charm- Lenneth fires of a 30 flurry of tiny heart that fly at great speeds from Lenneth that can home in towards his targets or explode in large area when landing, each holding serve amount of damage to anyone that is hit by them. Foes are filled with a massive amount of lust energies and turns off all sensation of pain into pleasurable stimulation. For each heart that hits target(s), wither they feel passion or not they will lose their interesting into harming Len and reducing their effects/damage to Len while at the same time increasing the damage and effects of all of Len’s powers affecting them for each heart that hits for the topic that goes on for by a severe amount each post that passes for each heart. 17 post cool down

2nd Skill:
My love beyond us- Moon now becomes one of Len’s main masteries  

Tier Five
1st Skill:
Loving All Father- Lenneth unleashes a massive burst of power to all his allies and crippling those that are unwilling to follow him. Lenneth’s allies gain a significant boost to all their stats each post for every other ally and are able to share mp or dp with each other while all their cool downs are shared among them (If they want it to be and the other accepts). Foes against Len have inverse effect occur to them. Allies are can combine their half their buffs willingly with each other while they are Len’s side, sharing what they want when they want it from others. Foes have their powers reduced by a major amount for each of their allies and share de-buffs by half the amount with each other. Neutral parties gain a severe buff to their damage output and damage resistance. All positive bonuses are turned off for those that turn against Len. This state last for 13 posts at most though Len can reduce ended it sooner. The cool down for this is doubled however long this ability was active.

Last edited by Lenneth on Thu May 05, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 40 times in total
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Of Desire skill tree Empty Re: Sovereign Of Desire skill tree

Post by Hayden Keegan Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Approved
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:19 pm

meta update
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:51 pm

I'm going to request that you trim down all the unneeded details that do not describe the ability to me in succinct and functional terms before I allow myself or another member of technical staff to review these skills. If you need to know what an unneeded detail is, it is anything that subjectively determines how this ability functions, instead of objectively. You being beautiful may be how you justify an ability working to yourself, but it has nothing to with, on the mechanical side, the fact that the ability works. You should not require a paragraph to relay to me the effects of simple abilities. If I need the justification on why, I promise I will consult you.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 pm

edited
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 pm

1) Relying on willpower means that anyone can justify not being affected by your abilities, and you will constantly be at a disadvantage when using control based effects. As long as you're okay with this, I'll move on with the approval.

Base Ability: Characters only get one aura, so I'm going to assume every other passive area of effect ability is an augmentation of the aura, giving it more abilities. Otherwise, they'd need their own range and a cool-down/ability limit.

Anything based on raising effectiveness on their closeness to you cannot be measured and must be removed.

Otherworldly Desire: You either get the bonus to persuasion, or the DP gain.

For Whats yours is mine and mine is yours With foes, are you removing half of your debuffs or just applying half of the effects to them? If the former, this ability will have to be T2.

Love Only Me: Buffs and debuffs inherently affect other people, therefore, you cannot remove counterplay from how they choose to affect their character. You can, however, make buffs applied to you be unable to be negatively affected by others.

Soul Mate: Is detecting someone's emotions passive, or only part of the experience sharing?

All you can think of: You can either apply this to your aura and have them weakened within that area, causing them to be more vulnerable to your abilities, or you're going to have to make it solely based on your 'Kindness'. One means, when they move out of your aura, they are no longer affected. The other means, they do not passively weakened.

Beloved Master: This is too powerful for a T2 ability. You'd need flat ratios for healing and MP regain. Since it's T2, when your allies get damaged, you'd gain a moderate amount. When they get hit with MP, you gain 20 MP. However, you can not have both of these at this tier in one skill. To get both and punishment, I'll ask you to raise this to T3.

Rapturous Lust: The MP gain is tacked on. You'd also be limited to the 20 MP base. Meaning, if you wanted to deal more damage to females, you'd have to sacrifice damage dealt to males. Regardless, remove either the increase of damage to others/decrease to you, or the MP gain.

My Beauty Is Your Strength: Refer to Beloved Master.

Fatal Attraction: By making it scale with their damage, this does mean the ability is less effective the less damaged they are. It would not be a severe default, but would be able to grow past severe when they're more damaged.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:13 pm

1) I’m hoping it be a fair back and forth between me and the other rpers, if there is something that is more fair when it comes to the command abilities that would be better I’m open for more ideas since the nature of this tree is tricky
Removed closeness

Picked

T2 moved and added different t1

Ok

Passive

Moved to aura

Picked

Removed mp gain

Picked

And fixed
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:20 pm

bump
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:25 pm

The back and forth will be innately unbalanced. This tree is being rated for competitive play. In a tournament environment, you can't force us to contest that a person has a weaker will than Lenneth if they do not believe as such. In the hybridized environment of the RP sections such things are negotiable. I want you to understand that same back and forth does not hold much water in a purely competitive sense.

Elegant Guile is subjective too, as a note.

As is Pillow Talk. This stun effect can be completely ignored.

Anything Memory-related is Moon.

How many foes? Is there a limit or range?

The bonuses can not increase past moderate at Tier Two no matter what. In fact, I believe Beloved Master is doing too powerful for Tier Two. I have stated this previously already. If you want to keep it as is, it MUST be T3.

It occurs to me that you didn't follow my command for Beloved Master or My Beauty is Your Strength. So, we're going to stop this approval now, and you're going to go ahead and fix those abilities in line with what has been outlined. I'm going to assume this was a mistake on your part, but I will proceed as though you just thought I would not reread. That means for the rest of the approval we are taking this one tier at a time, starting with Tier Two.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Ah oh well, for the most part for this the tree is more so heavily for support focused with buffs and crippling with de-buffs while the story filed abilities added in it are for the fun interactions I like. There aren't that many that are totally depended on control anyways.

Removed memories and added new ability- Love of Darkness though i'm not sure its needed cause my intent was to still be a supporter and crippler regardless if anyone would be effected by the lust component

Im actually kinda lose what u mean and what u want me to get rid of. Sorry for my confusion

The ability gives allies buffs

Gives len a small regains of resources with condtions

Debuffs foes

Which of these do u want removed or what of the three all can't be in the same skill? And which combos can be in the same skill
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:36 pm

When looking at Love Only Me, an issue occurred. This ability at T1 grants an immunity, but it also makes your buffs and debuffs on yourself immutable. This is basically two immunities in one. You may only have one immunity at this tier.

How does Love of Darkness still affect them? Does it just debuff or buff them automatically? Based on what criteria?

Beloved Master can do one of the following things I will list.

• Allies that feel desire for Lenny can gain a moderate boost to their Damage Resistance, as we don't do END boosts any more.
  • Allies that feel desire for Lenny can gain a moderate boost to their STR.
  • Lenny gains a moderate portion of the damage his allies take as health
  • Foes gain a moderate decrease to their Damage Resistance
  • Foes gain a moderate decrease to their STR

My Beauty is Your Strength will be conducted in the same way. I will name some effects, and you may select one.

• Allies of Lenny gain a moderate boost to their Strength.
  • Allies of Lenny gain a moderate boost to their Agility.
  • Allies of Lenny gain a moderate boost to their Magic Power.
  • If an Ally pf Lenneth inflicts an amount of Damage to Lenny's foes that is moderate or higher, Lenneth  gains 20 MP.
  • Enemies of Lenny take a moderate loss to their Strength.
  • Enemies of Lenny take a moderate loss to their Agility.
  • Enemies of Lenny take a moderate loss to their Magic Power.

Alternativel, you may move both of these abilities to Tier Three.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Separated the two  immunity skills

Edited:(explanation): ok so I'd still be producing the energies that naturally occurs and I emit off me, so even if a the sentient or living or embodiment being can't feel or be emotional effect by the energies they still be soaking up the powers. How the powers effects them is based on their intentions from the sources of the energies which is Len, it wants to negativity hurt them the powers hurts back, they want to help him in a positive manner then the energies empower them.

Thinking on it now though I have to hazard a question, is it believed right now this tree only effects things with emotions? cause while things like "pillow talk" or the lust aura were designed for just the role playing parts of the site, things like the buffs/debuffs from "Beloved master" and "My beauty" were intended to work on anyone under the designator of  just foes or allies even if they were just non feeling creatures for the competitive aspect. I was getting the impression of that from various chats so that is why i made "love of darkness" to cover my bases of helping everyone. If this is not the case and just using ally and foe for their intend use then i can make a new ability just based on my explanation above too.

speaking of pillow talk i added a competitive use for it, a projectile stun

Edited both. Pick moderate boost to damage output (if I can) for one and  reduced damage resistance for the other

I may move them to t3 later however I want to see how the current t3 skills do first before I decide.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:09 pm

It would benefit you to make a base ability founded on mechanics and not the agree-ability of people. This also overcomes the emotion and will-power based weaknesses of your ability.

What do you mean more variable to crippling effects?

Is there a limit to the MP or health given? Could you forcibly drain a person of all their MP or KO them outright by raping them?

"Taken aback by Beauty" is not a mechanical status effect on Mirage Hearts. Thus, I don't expect people to be stunned by your beauty, nor do I expect them to have to resist doing so since beauty is inherently subjective.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:31 pm

edited that

adjusted BA

crowd controls like slows etc and debuffs

Was planning for them to just give as much as they wanted and acutally had one them. And yes i could though not all at once, it be over time during the topic, imma tryi'm guessing a set amount per post so trying for 35 mp and moderate amount of health damage per postif that sounds fair enough to give them time to struggle out.

and fixed punishment.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:05 pm

In terms of the base ability: you may concentrate to do continuous damage, but the damage may not increase over time. Also, it will need a range.

Oh, so you confused Variable with Vulnerable. In what regard are they more vulnerable? Is the effect stronger a slight or moderate amount if its meant to deal damage? Is the duration increased by a single post? What specifically does being more vulnerable entail? Also, what if a person is non-gendered, bi-gendered, or gender-fluid? Unless this ability is specifically referring to the physiological aspect, in which case it would not be gender but Sex.

I'm not as concerned with them giving you Health and MP as much as I am how much you can forcibly take through raping them.

Why are they damaged if the attack misses?

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:39 pm

ok, would a moderately high distance away from Len be fine? not sure how usefully it'd be if i was too close to them

The amount would be severe ,And it would just strength other debuffs on them so if they were slowed by a slight amount they would be much more slower. I didn't account for duration but can i add one additional post to it with the ability as is? changed it to sex.

I'd say 30 mp and a moderate amount of health for my character tier per post?

Intent they are targeting me and acting on it so energies hurt them. If they just target the area around me it won't go off.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:10 pm

The distance could be large, but there must be a distance.

I'm not asking for all of the above to occur. I'm asking you in what way does the ability increase their vulnerability? Not every negative effect is something that can be increased by slight. As implied through words, an example would be an ability that levies an unwanted effected for a certain duration, such as being stunned.

Works.

That's a poor explanation. Please remove that from the ability.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:36 pm

I would say then that debuffs on them are stronger to them if they meet the condtion

I'll remove it. Is it still fairly strong then on its own or is there somdthing u can suggest to make the most our of lover lament?
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:17 am

It's still powerful on its own. I will say that I do feel that they must be in range of your aura to make this effective.

For the Hearts, clarify that their abilities lose effectiveness whether or not they love Lenneth. Keep in mind, these are homing and not targeted effects, so they can be evaded.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Alright I think I edit it all correctly

And understood
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:29 am

Explain how you mean for Cooldowns to be shared? What is the duration of this effect? What is the cool down?

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:38 pm

I should proubly re-word it, I intend to have the cool downs for all their stuff lowered hy the number of allies present. So say like someone has a cool down of three posts and he takes one post off cause his got an ally present so he only needs to wait 2 posts

And do I need a duration? If so 10 post duration and 12 post cool down good? And if I end it ealiar its cool down is whatever number of posted I used it plus two.

Also twicked all father a bit. Had to clarfy stuff and add small things I forgot about. Are skill trees able to be shared? Just wondering if it can be an addtion or if the ability is fine as is
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:50 pm

its been a while but

bump
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:43 am

So, picking up where this was left off is going to prove a bit troublesome because its been over two-and-one-half months, and the approval last time was not completed. So, I'm not sure what here is a glitch that wasn't fully addressed just for the immediate looking. So, if I miss something and it happens to be important, we'll need to come back to it later.

So, you intend to lower the duration of their cool downs based on how many allies are present within you aura's range, but only for a specific period of time ranging at a maximum of 10 posts with a cool down of the duration+2, totaling at twelve. Now, since July we've more strictly enforced that time-based magic has a longer cool down than other forms of magic. I'd ask the cool down of this instead of being the duration+2, be at a two-to-one ratio. For every post it is active, it must be on cool down for two posts.

Loving All Father will need a duration and a cool down. I'll assume the range is the range of the aura. No, skill trees can not be shared.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:48 pm

I'd ask the cool down of this instead of being the duration+2, be at a two-to-one ratio. For every post it is active, it must be on cool down for two posts. wrote:

so say the cool down part is active for one post for allies it gives them the benefit then this part of the ability goes on cool down for 2 more posts before this part actives again? all during the duration of all father i'm think so then the cool down aspect would hit about half the ability's duration? i think
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next