MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Xevil EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Xevil EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Xevil EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Xevil EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Xevil EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Xevil EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Xevil EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Xevil EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Xevil EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Xevil

2 posters

Go down

Xevil Empty Xevil

Post by Xevil Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Appearance: reference picture. I am sorry if it is not posted I am new to this type of posting
Name: Xevil
Personality: He's a very nice person. When you first meet him he will be shy and will not speak much. Very introverted. He has a very strict code of honor preferring not to attack those who are weaponless or are defeated.
Race: Strong willed nobody
Appearance: 6"0 with long blonde hair. He wears a dark silver hoodie and had a nobody symbol necklace made from silver.
Primary Elements
1.) Nothingness
2.) Lightning
History: Levi was a normal person, he was trained to use the sword from a young age being the son of a prominent samurai but he'd always dreamed of doing more. It would be a great honor to serve as a samurai but he wanted to do more he wanted to study the arts, to sing. The Heartless attacked his world hard. They simply swarmed in by the thousands. he was asked to fight but he didn't feel right using a katana, and never felt right to him. It felt as if they should be a guard around his hand, he should not be slicing should be bashing. he always favorite a two-handed katana.  When he charged into battle he was almost immediately overwhelmed by heartless. ~fade out ~
~fade in twilight town ~
A boy randomly appears in Twilight Town someone from a silvery close as he could he cannot remember anything with this is mine was a complete and utter blank he felt a tug inside his heart he felt as if he had emotions but they were locked away. He was taken in by Leo, Leo only seeing him as a small kid no real fighting skill and frankly no way to survive against the heartless. The moment he took a two handed katana into his hands and he trained and early on he was able to defeat many heartless many different times. He was a monster on the battlefield as if he had a grudge to settle against a heartless yet he never fought them before. He didn't even remember his own life. Eventually he grew bored of slaying the small normal heartless as he begin to seek out bigger targets and that's when he was approached by a man in a black robe. The man said that his name (which he hadn't been able to remember) was Xevil. It would be best he remember it.
Xevil
Xevil

Back to top Go down

Xevil Empty Re: Xevil

Post by Xevil Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:41 pm

I was referred by cadmon
Xevil
Xevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:35 am

APPROVED

Remember you will be tier 1 so defeating weaker heartless will not be easy for your character.
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum