MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Bonfire Blitz

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire Blitz

Post by Tsumiko Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Not having expected him to lean back against her, it was a pleasant surprise that the songstress welcomed. It was a sign that her feelings were reaching him. With him settled comfortably against her, Tsumiko let her head lay atop his shoulder as she continued. The sound of her voice echoed against some of the nearby buildings, but otherwise was projected into the sky above for all to hear.

When the final note was sung, Tsumiko took a pause to recollect herself and her thoughts. "Everything will be okay, Vea-kun," she said in a gentle, soothing tone. "There was nothing you could have done differently. So don't be so sad over an what was an accident. Okay?" Gently, she turned her head to look to the side. From there all she could see of him was an arm that Veara had placed on the tabletop. A light warmth was soon placed atop his hand as she moved her own there. "Accidents are a part of life. They happen all the time. Just because you made one doesn't mean I won't want to ever see you again." She giggled lightly upon habit. "I think that's silly of you to assume."

Though she said all of this to get him to cheer up, it made her sad just how indifferent she felt about the whole thing. Figuratively sad, of course. She did feel something, but it wasn't empathy, or sympathy. All she wanted was to see him smile, but not so that he would be happy. It was more to ease her own guilt. Is that was it was..? Guilty in that she thought she could run away from her demons? Guilty in that she used this perfectly happy person as a scapegoat? Perhaps that was what was eating at her. There was no happiness that existed for her, only the illusion of it created by that basic want. But there was no need to drag others into her misery. And so Tsumiko felt guilty that her actions caused this poor man to become so distraught.

"But I hope..." she spoke softer still, removing her hand and sitting up, making sure that Veara didn't fall over in the process. "...that one day you'll be able to forgive me, eventually."

Without another word, the songstress got up from her seat and made her way down the road. Any attempt that the blonde made to cal her back would have been ignored. Her destination was the Inn in which she had reservation at for the night, though Tsumiko ended up wandering the island a bit before retiring. In her room, she fell back onto the bed, silvery locks strewn everywhere and a hand to her forehead. Off to the side, on the nightstand, stood a bi-fold picture frame she took with her everywhere. Each side held a photo of the two families that she no longer had. It served as a subtle reminder. Tsumiko stared at it in silence for a moment before rolling away from the photos and covering her face with her hands, making herself as small as she could.

"Am I... really destined to forever be a jinx to happiness?"

[topic exit]
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Bonfire Blitz - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire Blitz

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:48 am

Veara continued to nestle into her back, his feet were planted on the bench next to picnic table that he currently sat upon with Tsumiko. The bright jade green that he had for eyes soothingly began to close and he didn't make an attempt to open them once again. Allowing himself to be drawn into the magic that was Tsumiko's wonderful and melodic voice, while her song continued to relax him. Even though there were points in her ballad where she had hit higher notes, drew Veara deeper into this awake slumber like state of calm. The mop of blonde hair on top of his head, began to cover his forehead and slowly almost covered his eyes and facial features. A moment before that though, Veara reached the point where he could nestle no more into the back of the girl. Comfortable at the max amount of nestling, he simply was content and continued listening to her beautiful song. It would wasn't long when he had reached that point where, unfortunately her song had ended. Although, that wasn't exactly the end of the surprises for Veara at the current moment in time. Her gentle voice began to speak and though he was currently in this slumberish state he was able to understand every word that past his ear drums. After the first two times she spoke a quiet yet firm, "mhm" could be heard. Though what happened, next was almost enough to jolt Veara completely out of his slumber like state. Upon his hand he felt the pressure of something light and frail, however it was warm very warm indeed. There was enough warmth from her hand that Veara let out a small sigh of happiness. She continued to speak to him, letting him know that to her and most people, accidents were apart of life. She spoke to him saying just because one had happened that doesn't mean they would never see each again. Veara nodded to the girl, though she wouldn't be able to see it. She even went on record saying that was quite silly of him to assume and perhaps it was, however he'd still have to make it right with Steven folks and Steven himself, let's not for the islanders who may have gotten bad vibes from his accident on the beach. After that Tsumiko was quiet for quite some time. An Veara who was currently blissfully unaware  to the true reason to her silence began to be drawn deeper into a slumber. Soon whether Tsumiko knew it or not light breathing could be heard, and the boy finally fell asleep. However, when Tsumiko went to leave slowly Veara fell back, laying on the picnic table. Tsumiko was leaving and Veara would have no idea.

Slowly, Veara's jade green eyes opened and while wiping the sand from eyes he had started to realize where he currently was located. Jumping off the picnic table he brushes himself off, however he soon realized that he was no longer on Destiny Islands. Turning around the picnic table was gone, and once again when he did a one eighty and there was truly a sight before him. Before him was a marble statue of a man who seemed to be around the same age as him, the statue head had hair that chiseled onto it that made it look like it's hair came down to his shoulders. His left arm had insignias and marks all on it and the hand was made to be formed like a claw. Aside from these two distinctions, it would almost seem as though Veara was currently before a statue of himself. Regardless of this, upon site of the marble figure, Veara's face brightened up and he ran towards the statue and he quickly hugged it  while chuckling a little bit staring into the statue's eyes. For a moment, Veara sat in silence in the empty abyss with the marble statue. Until finally he coughed awkwardly, then looked up into the eyes of the statue and smiled. "You were once my one companion." Veara began to sing to the statue while he sat down leaning his head and upper body against the cold marble. "You were all that mattered." He continued singing to the statue, a small smile that seemed melancholy upon his face. Nuzzling his head into the leg he continued. "You were once a friend...a father...then my world was shattered.." He continued and stopped nuzzling into the statue. He leaned his entire back against the side of the statue as he continued his song. "Wishing you were somehow here again..wishing you somehow near." A smile appeared on his face as a quick laugh came from his mouth. "Sometimes it seemed..if I just dreamed...somehow you would be here." He looked up towards the face of the marble while he currently sat at its side. "Wishing I could hear your voice again. Knowing...that I never could...dreaming of you...won't...help me to do..all that you dreamed I could." At this point the smile on Veara's face was no longer present and it was placed with confusion. He looked as though he was ready to cry, he grabbed his hoodie and stood up. "Too many years, fighting backing tears! Why can't the past just die!" Veara literally began to ruffle his hair like crazy, looking towards the statue ready to cry. "WISHING YOU...were somehow here again....knowing we must say, goodbye. TRY to forgive, TEACH ME to live, give me the CHANCE to try." The boy at this point was a wreck his eyes becoming red as each word left his mouth yet for some reason a warm smile tried to be held upon his face. "NO MORE MEMORIES, NO MORE SILENT TEARS! NO MORE GAZING ACROSS THE WASTED YEARS....please..help me say goodbye..help me say.." At this point Veara was in the face of the statue though he simply ended with having tears falling down his face. He kissed the statue on its cheek as he turned away from the statue. Rubbing his eyes and quickly trying to get the tears out of his eyes. His senses he was slowly losing to the pain of times once past.

"Flattering child you shall know me." A voice would call from behind. The sound akin to a deep melodic mass to would draw in many through sheer curiosity.
"Pitiful creature of darkness. Look at your face in the marble, I am there inside." The temptation of the mere possibility of seeing the one from the past, immediately caused Veara to spin on his feet and looked towards the marble. All that Veara was met with was a blinding light that he could not see through and began to overtake all his senses.

When his eyes opened once more, he apparently had returned. Apparently much time has past, since he initially had fallen asleep with Tsumiko earlier. An the fact of the place he had been, the moment he had. What triggered to sing that song from the past, and what's more was it possible HE was actually within the marble. He had to find out more, however currently his fatigue was currently setting in from the day. Something was messing with his system, that was his only clue to all that happened was real. For now,  he had to rest. Teleporting himself away from his shop for now and back to his home. He had to figure it out. There was indeed much more to this music of the night.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum