MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Nameless Nobody EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Nameless Nobody EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Nameless Nobody EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Nameless Nobody EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Nameless Nobody EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Nameless Nobody EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Nameless Nobody EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Nameless Nobody EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Nameless Nobody EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Nameless Nobody

2 posters

Go down

Nameless Nobody Empty Nameless Nobody

Post by That Concealed Individual Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Name: Unknown: This Nobody has yet to name itself, remembers no name from its past, and has not been given a name.
Personality:
There is little to be said, for those who say little. Unknown is a being whose nature could best be described as distant. While she is not hostile, her mannerisms with others are strictly professional. She does not make friends, only temporary alliances, knowing full well that her purpose is to inevitably betray. Because of this, Unknown is incredibly aloof, and tends to stay out of sight at reasonable distances from things going on.

Though she does not speak often, when Unknown says something, it's because it's needed. Her tone is always neutral, prim, and incredibly blunt. Having no heart of her own, she remove any feelings or emotion she may have from her actions and words. She neither understands nor cares for these sorts of things, and often voices her opinion that such things are a source of weakness.
The Nobody is, however, incredibly intelligent. Her ability to understand and scan her environment make her particularly difficult to read, and while she personally believes emotions are weak, she doesn't deny they are a source of power—merely that they are useless to her.

While the Unknown is not particularly strong or well off in defense, her agility, endurance, and magical abilities are incredibly potent. She carefully plots out both her moves, and that of her opponents, relying on status-effects and her powers working in tandem with one another to bring them to their knees. She does not strike often physically, her meteor hammer in itself deals devastatingly heavy blows from its weight, and can be used to yank enemies towards her or bind them in place for a short time. Whether long or short distance, dealing in combat will prove difficult to find an opening in.

Though Unknown takes no joy or pride out of fighting, she does consider it part of her duty to do so. In combat, she takes no prisoners, although she can be swayed to mercy if she has had a strong relationship with the individual.

Unknown cares little for the things that dwell in either Light or Darkness, viewing them both as destructive forces in need of being moderated. Because of this, her intentions and alignment switch between the two sides depending on the activity in the worlds—if there is an abundance of Light, she will begin to actively fight for the Darkness, and vice versa. Because of this, she tends not to see them as sides of a conflict, but two pieces of a scale she feels she must uphold.

Race: Nobody

Appearance:
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: White
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 135 lbs
Body Type: Medium muscle mass

Original format. Usually worn when going out in public places.
Slightly updated format. She'll take off her shoes during combat.

Despite being a Nobody, Unknown appears to have various flaws in her shell that distinguish her from her original format. The being she was based off of had a more muscular shape, Unknown's figure is smoother and less defined. While her original counterpart had much shorter, blond hair, the Nobody wears hers very long, in two plaits, almost down to her ankles. Her eyes have also suffered from whatever caused her to awaken prematurely—her irises are white, while the scalea are black, instead of the usual reverse. Because of this defining feature, she seems to be almost embarrassed by it, and does what she can to mask it.

Unknown's attire consists of mostly blacks, whites, and greys, expressing her neutral standpoint. She wears a wide-brimmed, cone-shaped hat with a veil, which just barely covers her eyes. While she is able to see, her vision is still somewhat obscured.
The remainder of her clothing is made up of a loose-fitting, black tanktop, a cloth armguard on her left side, and a long black skirt with sliver off-plaiting. While she does not always enjoy wearing shoes (they restrict her feet, which she finds uncomfortable,) Unknown can be seen sporting a pair in more densely populated areas.

Primary Elements
1.) Nothingness
2.) Moon

History:
I have finally created life...and now, the shadow threatens to take my own. I can wait only a while longer. That I were to have my Keyblade with me now...

It began after the war. They had tried so, so very hard, to defeat us. How dare they? Were we not as equal to them as they were to us? The other Unions took their sides. There was no avoiding this conflict. I, in hindsight, should have known the Agnuis would turn on us. The signs were there. Yet, in our blind quest to collect the light for our own, all turned away from seemingly unimportant matters.

The Heartless. Yes, those monsters, unleashed by Leopardos Union....creatures that devoured all light in their path. If they couldn't have the beloved Kingdom, neither should anyone else, they supposed. And they swarmed everything in their path. Even our own numbers, as many as there were of us in the last three Unions, could not hope to best both them and the Dark Warriors that now held sway over them. That they should have an army in only a mere matter of days, seemingly unlimited in their numbers...it was too much to believe.

Too many of my allies were lost in that bloody conflict. Even in their maddened quest to find the true source of Light, our enemies found no succor in the fields in which we clashed. Blood, shed for no purpose other than malice...a wasted effort. The numbers of nearly all Unions took a devastating hit. The Heartless turned on many of those who had supposedly been their commanders, devouring them without thought or remorse. The Darkness had full claim of them, now.

How could we combat so vast and powerful a threat? So many of our own had died in the senseless violence, too few of us remained to defend against these beasts. If they could forge weapons from Darkness...could I not do the same for Light?
My efforts took years from my duties as Keyblade Warrior...I could no longer part from my place of work to fight the Shadowkin. My beloved weapon left my grasp. No longer could it come to me when I called. Though at first I despaired, I soon became too greatly involved in my work to feel the sorrow. My thoughts numbed my aching heart. I was no longer a Keyblade Warrior...I was to become a savior in other means.
I believed that, and yet, here I am.

Despite my best efforts, I could not forge this new being of Light. Sleepless nights plagued me, and I knew neither succor nor company. My heart, restless in my mission, could not allow it. Perhaps a weapon of pure Light was impossible. Perhaps...I needed something more. Would it be well, to combat the Dark with Light, when such a conflict had wrought so much pain to so many? Instead of bloodshed among themselves...it may well be better off that some medium come in as a being of moderation, to halt one side when it became too great.

But the Heartless know not the boundaries of worlds. They pass through them unhindered and ever more hungry than before. They found me, and they have found her, too. Perhaps all is not lost. Keybladeless though I am, I am not without my own power.  This is my gift to you, child of my own hands...before the Darkness takes me, too, I give you these memories of mine to keep...Listen to my last wish, and know that it should be you to fulfill it.

Unknown awoke within the realm of Castle Oblivion, the walls of white glaring against her weak sight. Her gaze lay but straight ahead as she collected her thoughts. There was naught in her mind but one resonating memory.
Had I another chance. I would have become a champion of balance, equality between the Light and Dark. A savior, and a means of damnation, a mediator between the two extremes. All I know, I give to you, now...go in my place. Bring balance to these worlds.

The Unknown stared at her hands, studying them with reflective interest. She was still but newly born, and yet to understand the uses of her own form. Still, time would see to that.
“If this is what I recall,” she muttered, in an echo of what was once the voice of another, “then it is my memory. I will cherish this memory, then.”

This place, this white-walled castle...she had, perhaps, been here the whole time? This may have been her home, though she was not sure. Here would be her sanctuary...and from here, she would begin her mission.

Other Notes:
This Nobody does not own, and cannot wield, a Keyblade, despite its memory and life being given by a former wielder.

Last edited by Unknown on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reworked.)
That Concealed Individual

Back to top Go down

Nameless Nobody Empty Re: Nameless Nobody

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Approved, welcome to the site
Onyx
Onyx

Directory : Project Spec's

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Apologies replica are a prestige class please edit this to be a somebody, heartless or nobody however currently cannot be a replica
Onyx
Onyx

Directory : Project Spec's

Back to top Go down

Post by That Concealed Individual Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 am

Reworked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:41 am