MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Tamiko Fukui EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Tamiko Fukui EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Tamiko Fukui EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Tamiko Fukui EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Tamiko Fukui EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Tamiko Fukui EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Tamiko Fukui EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Tamiko Fukui EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Tamiko Fukui EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Tamiko Fukui

2 posters

Go down

Tamiko Fukui Empty Tamiko Fukui

Post by Tamiko Fukui Tue May 12, 2015 2:30 pm

I know, even now as I seek him, I may not like what I see. Yet in my life, I was taught word of mouth only reveals so much. I must see him for myself, and decide then.

Name: Tamiko Fukui
Personality: Tamiko is a calm individual, always trying to keep a cool atmosphere in the toughest of situations. She tends to be friendly and very empathetic to those who approach her.
Race: Kitsune

Appearance: She is a fair skinned woman, usually keeping her flowing dark hair in a bun. Her grey eyes, rosy cheeks, and small nose take up a smaller portion of her face with her red thin lips slightly lower than the rest of her features.

Most of the clothing she wore in her homeland has been destroyed with the Jer’s assault on the Eastern Lands, so she mostly wears noble cloth given to her by the Vadicusans that welcomed her. Her favorite cloth is an ornate blue robe with gilded edges that suits her dainty figure.

Primary Elements
1.) Light
2.) Wind
3.) Plant
4.) Moon

History:

In the far Eastern Lands of Merta, Heiya, it was relatively peaceful. Although the tirades between Consacra and the other western lands of Pantheos and Erden were not unheard to the people of Heiya, however it was none of their concern. However, it soon became apparent to the warrior sect of Heiya that sooner or later, it will become their concern, regardless of what they may say. One of the higher leaders, of the Hageshi family, personally put together a militia to protect their land should conflict arise.

Tamiko, with her Kitsune blood, was held high as nobility. Such heritage is regarded as a gift, and should be protected. Thus, while Heiya was preparing themselves for future conflict, Tamiko was forbidden from putting her life on the line. Nonetheless, she still trained herself with a blade forged for her as a gift, claiming it to be for self defense. The latest son of the Hageshi family, Ryuuji, took note of this. Reminding her that she could not participate in battle, even if she can hold a blade.

In a land such as this, one does not wield a sword like that without plans to use it.

She replied with her tired excuse of self defense. Ryuuji did not deny it, knowing full well that there were people in the western lands that were highly interested in people with blood such as hers. Most notably the xenophobic Holy Order of Verfluen and the ever mysterious Circle of the Drake. Although he believed her bodyguard, Moriko Mio, was competent enough, Ryuuji used this excuse to help Tamiko train to use her blade more fluidly and add meaning behind each strike. This forged a friendship between the two, Ryuuji continuously teaching Tamiko the art of the blade while she looked into ways of adding the power within her kitsune blood into her combat style.

Months later, the scenario predicted by the warrior sect came into fruition. Yet the opponents that approached were ones that the Heiyan warriors knew themselves to be unmatched against, the Jerdic crusaders of the Holy Order. They’ve been known to utilize the undead in large numbers, overwhelming their opponents through sheer force before their liches come to finish the job through their surgical strikes among the chaos. Their deathly aura was capable of terrifying even the hardest of soldiers. The Hageshi’s tried to inspire their comrades, to get them to fight through the fear that reside within them. Despite what they did, the militia was overwhelmed, allowing one lich to walk through their lines. Most liches have a fearful presence, their prowess of dark arts radiating from them. However, the lich before them didn’t inspire fear, it was pure and absolute terror. The lich was the prince of the Holy Order, Judas Bertrand. There were tales of him that spread even to Heiya, words that mentioned him speaking to the god of death Himself. Most waved it off as mere tall tales, created to spread artificial fear of the Holy Order. Yet the presence Judas created was so terrifying that most of the warriors fled in fear, only to have their life torn from them by the lich’s necrotic magic.

Tamiko knew they were coming, and although she has trained herself for this moment, Moriko still insisted on putting her life in front of Tamiko’s.

It is my duty, Lady Tamiko, my life. I will defend you with every bit I have, or I cannot live.

The prince arrived in short order, casting Moriko aside with a simple spell. As Tamiko prepared to fight Judas with all she had, he began to speak. He told her of the fall of her village, and soon to be the entire lands she has called home.

I know you will survive this, your kitsune powers will protect you and my powers of a lich will keep my body together. Yet, you cannot say the same for the rest that stay on this land. Therefore you shall behold the true power of the Jer: the Coffer of Decimation!

Before her, Judas pulled out an obsidian cube, pure power radiating from within it. As he laughed, it began to lift itself into the air, the power within it pulling the coffer apart into small panels as crackling emerald energy held it together toward a glowing center. She felt pure power emulating from the coffer, and she did what she could. She pulled the power within her, white light consuming her body as her kitsune spirit emerged from her, revealing her white ears and twin tails. Judas mocked her, telling her that even with such power, she could not hope to save those she called family and friends. Only her power could protect herself, no matter what legends may say otherwise.

Within her heart, she knew this to be true. She has never used her power in such a way before, but she did what she could. She went over to Moriko, the woman who vowed to protect her, and embraced her with her power. As the coffer began to expel its power, Tamiko reflected on her past life thinking of the villagers who raised her; the land she called home; and Ryuuji, the young man who did well to teach her how to wield her blade. Before the coffer’s power could reach her, the two women were engulfed in a bright light,pulled away from their home and soon awakening within the land of Pantheos, right in the city of Vadicus. Being the city known far and wide for its studies in magic, Tamiko was greatly accepted there. She and Moriko were granted a place to stay and after a few days she was given the news of what happened to her home by the archmage, Lucian Dei Caduti.

The Eastern Lands...have been destroyed, entirely. I am very sorry, but it is very unlikely there are any survivors to speak of. If you need anything, let any of us know. Until then, I will leave you be.

Many years have passed since that moment, with Tamiko coping relatively well. There was news of a farm boy in the nearby village of Bron that performed a ritual to the god of shadow, Sharthenax. Due to the nature of it, details were passed around that a sage allied with the Circle of the Drake has been investigating. A sage that matched the description of the man who trained her so long ago, Ryuuji.

She left the city of Bron, running as fast the the cloth around her let her with Moriko close behind, begging her to stop. Yet Bron was too far from Vadicus to allow one to reach there on foot, only having Tamiko collapse on her knees, calling out to him hoping for a response.

When they returned, they were greeted by the archmage. They spoke of what happened, much to the dismay of Lucian. He told her of what he has learned of the incident, and how the other world were now connected because of it. Tamiko knew that if Ryuuji was alive, it was likely he was now travelling among the worlds, and she declared that she will follow, travelling amongst them to find him. This furthered Lucian’s dismay even more.

They are calling themselves the Discipleship of Darkness. It is an alliance between the Kingdom of the Dark Plains, the Church of Tuefeles, the Circle of the Drake, and even the Holy Order of Verfluen. They aim to make the other worlds kneel, and if your friend is among them then it bodes an ill omen for him. I do not like the idea of you chasing this man on a mere rumor. Yet if you insist, I can not in good conscience let you follow a path of darkness.

He ordered a priest of Luzana over, a representative of the goddess of Light, named Orpheus Martino. Lucian told him to assist Tamiko in any way possible, including letting her and her bodyguard to pass through Luzana’s passages of Light. Orpheus accepted and announced his service to Tamiko, and from there the three of them went off to the other worlds.

Other Notes: When she is alone, she enjoys humming along to random music she’s heard throughout her travels.
Tamiko Fukui
Tamiko Fukui

Back to top Go down

Tamiko Fukui Empty Re: Tamiko Fukui

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Tue May 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Approved. Welcome to the site.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down