MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Mariana EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Mariana EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Mariana EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Mariana EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Mariana EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Mariana EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Mariana EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Mariana EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Mariana EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Mariana

2 posters

Go down

Mariana Empty Mariana

Post by Khadija Fri May 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Name: Mariana

Race: Pseudo-Heartless (Artificial)

Description:
Mariana So0xi7a

Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.) Ice (Drains For Health)
3.) Wind
4.) Illusions

Base Ability: Frozen Verdict: An ability in the same vein as doom magic, Mariana, upon entering battle and any time after she is in battle-designates one target. This causes an internal timer to begin to count down from their character tier times two. Once an equal number of posts as that number has been reached, the target is frozen solid for three posts, encased in ice, making them unable to take any action, but still capable of thinking, feeling, seeing, etc.
Base Ability Cool Down: 6 posts

Armory
Veritas (Crystal Ball, for use with her abilities as a Fortuneteller Heartless)
The Hanged Man (Ring Blade)

Tier One
Unbound: As an aerial based heartless, Mariana is capable of moving through the air as freely as if she was on the ground, up to thirty feet in the air. .
Crystal Eight: Mariana is capable of swinging her crystal ball in a telekinetic figure eight using wind magic. (Cooldown: 2 posts)
Triple Blizzard: Using her crystal ball as a focus, Mariana channels ice magic into it, firing three chunks of ice that launch in linear directions, but have minor homing properties. They each deal moderate ice damage upon impact.
Freedom: Mariana is capable of wielding all of her weapons telekinetically at the same speed and strength with which she normally uses them, up to twenty feet away.  
Calling Family: Mariana can passively summon other Fortuneteller Heartless. There is a limit of up to her character tier times two.
Calling Support: Mariana can passively summon Fiery Globe Heartless. This has the same summoning limit as Calling Family.
Flash Back: Mariana can instantaneously travel through any darkness to appear out of Khadija's shadow, a cloud of razor sharp particles of ice bursting outwards, dealing moderate damage to all enemies. The particles of ice travel out up to twenty five feet away from Mariana in all directions before melting. (Cooldown: 6 posts)
Aero: Mariana is capable of designating one target, casting the support spell Aero, surrounding the ally in a barrier of wind which moderately increases damage resistance from all elements that wind is effective against. (Cooldown: 6 posts)

Tier Two
Double Vision: Mariana is capable of creating a copy of herself that is indistinguishable from her, but has no physical substance, making it unable to attack, though it may move freely. (Cooldown: 5 posts) (Duration: 2 posts)
Spell Focus: Mariana is capable of channeling magic through any of her illusion based abilities.
Blackout: A darkness based spell, Blackout allows Mariana to cause a black and blue energy wave to burst outwards from her body in all directions, afflicting all opponents of her tier or lower with the blind status effect for four posts. (Cooldown: 8 posts)
Wind Raid: An attack in which Mariana charges her ring blade with wind magic, she then throws it, allowing the wind to move the blade up to four times in midair for multiple attacks, after which it will return to her. (Cooldown: 6 posts)
Fortunes Call: Mariana is capable of both summoning and manifesting items, such as her own weapons or armor, onto or to herself.
Heartless Call: Mariana is capable of calling forth a massive number of shadow heartless. (Cooldown: 8 posts)
D-Link: Khadija: Mariana is capable of using the base ability of Khadija's In Darkest Night skill tree for a duration of five posts. This can only be used once per topic.

Last edited by Khadija on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Mariana Empty Re: Mariana

Post by Eno Vale Sat May 23, 2015 8:21 am

Calling Family: Mariana can passively summon other Fortuneteller Heartless. 

I'm going to either need a summoning limit, an amount you can summon at once, along with a scaling cooldown that increases depending on how many Fortunetellers are summoned at once.

Calling Support: Mariana can passively summon Fiery Globe Heartless 

Just like with Calling Family, I'll need the summoning limit, the amount you can summon at once, and a scaling cooldown that increases depending on how many are summoned at once. Given their traits you'll be given more freedom with this than with the Fortunetellers.

Flash Back: Mariana can instantaneously travel through any darkness to appear out of Khadija's shadow, a cloud of razor sharp particles of ice bursting outwards, dealing moderate damage to all enemies.

I need a cooldown for this ability. I also need a range limit on how far those sharp particles of ice will go.

Fortunes Call: Mariana is capable of both summoning and manifesting items onto or to herself.

I need to know what sort of items it's capable of summoning.

Heartless Call: Mariana is capable of calling forth a massive number of shadow heartless. (Cooldown: 7 posts)

I need this bumped up to eight posts on its cooldown.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Khadija Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Edited
Khadija
Khadija

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 am

Everything seems fine on my end. APPROVED.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum