MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Chi Control EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Chi Control EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Chi Control EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Chi Control EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Chi Control EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Chi Control EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Chi Control EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Chi Control EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Chi Control EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Chi Control

2 posters

Go down

Chi Control Empty Chi Control

Post by Tamiko Fukui Sat May 16, 2015 2:29 am

Chi Control: Tamiko is capable of manifesting her Aura into Chi. Unlike mana, Chi is used to invoke higher ability upon one’s own physical prowess. After every post, Tamiko gains 1 Chi, and can hold a maximum of 10x her character tier.
Base Ability Cool Down: Passive

Tier One
Meditate: Before or in the midst of battle, Tamiko pauses to meditate. For the next post, Tamiko must remain still. If successful, Tamiko gains 5 Chi. Otherwise, she gains nothing. Cool Down: 4 posts.
Manifest: Tamiko manifests Chi around her blade, raising her attack power by 25% for the next 2 posts. Cost: 6 Chi. Cool Down: 5 posts.
Hageshi Style: 4 Way Sword Dance: An attack effective against fighting against multiple opponents. Tamiko unleashes 4 slashes against multiple opponents, each slash doing more damage than the previous. These slashes are divided amongst the opponents (if 4 opponents, 1 slash per opponent; if 3 opponents, the first target will take the first and fourth slash; if 2 opponents, each target will take 2 slashes; and if one opponent, the target will take all 4 slashes). Cost: 4 Chi. Cool Down: 4 posts
One With the Wind: Wind based abilities grant 1 Chi per 10MP consumed to power the ability used.
Chi Release: 7 Second Blade of Remorse: Tamiko rushes toward her opponent, unleashing a devastating horizontal slash. The initial slash only does a slight amount of Physical damage, however in the following post the opponent takes extreme physical damage in the form of Chi that ignores the opponent’s defenses. This attack doesn’t ignore the opponent’s Endurance stat, rather defense added via items and/or abilities. Cost: 8 Chi. Cool Down: 6 Posts.
Tamiko Fukui
Tamiko Fukui

Back to top Go down

Chi Control Empty Re: Chi Control

Post by Game Master Sat May 16, 2015 7:37 am

For physical attacks, understand that you can only inflict as damage relative to how hard you can hit. Also keep in mind that even if one blow lands in a combo or chain, you are not necessarily guaranteed to hit with the other attacks in that combo or chain.

For Chi Release: It will obviously not be doing extreme damage at tier one. Given what it is doing and at what tier it is doing it at, at best I can let you do either an slight increase to damage output or allow you to bypass buffs from items. Abilities is a sketchy area because certain people can justify different things in different ways which will affect my rulings should a situation arise. If you insist on it overriding abilities, I do request you wait until Tier Two to modify the skill to further do so, rather than cramming so much into it.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamiko Fukui Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 am

Alright, I'll probably be replacing both of those when I get back home. However, I've got a quick question: In the near future, I plan on making a Drive Form that greatly enhances my character's physical ability. If I decide to move my Chi Release ability to my Drive Form skill tree, will it be acceptable as Tier 1 seeing that I am only able to use it within the time frame the Drive Form is active or should I still wait until Tier 2?
Tamiko Fukui
Tamiko Fukui

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Potentially so. Keep in mind that drive forms do not build off of one another though. Since not a lot of individuals on site have drive forms, they are an area that still is being established in terms of what is acceptable. Since I haven't been able to work with members on them nearly as frequently, we can only have a general ballpark idea of what each subsequent form can do. So, potentially, Chi Release would be able to be a Drive Form Skill.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down