MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
At The Cafe (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
At The Cafe (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
At The Cafe (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
At The Cafe (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
At The Cafe (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
At The Cafe (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
At The Cafe (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
At The Cafe (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
At The Cafe (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

At The Cafe (Open)

2 posters

Go down

At The Cafe (Open) Empty At The Cafe (Open)

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Katsurou approached the cafe, his new Reforged Moon slung over his shoulders in a rest position. As he approached the table, he drove the scythe into the ground, right next to the chair he was claiming. His hands were now free to eat. Though the munny he had gotten wasn't too much, it was certain to be enough for the two meals, at least. Katsurou rested in his chair for a moment, before he grabs a menu and inspects it.

As expected by a world of travelers and refugees, the options were quite diverse. Though, most didn't sound too appetizing to him. He thought for a moment, before he sighed and placed the menu down. "I'll have a burger," he said to a nearby waitress, then waiting for his companion, Zex'es, to order what he wanted himself.

Katsurou Atsuregi

Directory : Katsurou's Stuff

Back to top Go down

At The Cafe (Open) Empty Re: At The Cafe (Open)

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Zex'es who followed Katsu up to this point sat down on the chair at the table next to Katsu.
He took the menu and was desperately looking for something he thought was good.
For him, however, the food was unknown. He listened to Katsu as he ordered, and thought he would just try the same.

''Give me the same, please.''

He said and hoped that it tasted good.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Tue May 19, 2015 12:30 am

Katsurou sat, waiting for the food to come. Quite honestly, he had had burgers many times before. A couple of restaraunts around Shibuya offered them, and they were always something he could get with a bit of spare yen. However, this was the burger of another world, and while the options seemed similar to that of Shibuya, they probably had quite a few differences. Katsurou had a simultaneous feeling of anxiety and dread. He was anxious to eat the food, but he dreaded how bad it might be.

Before long, the waitress returned with the two burgers, setting them in front of the two. Katsurou wasted no time at all, digging his teeth into his burger, however, this was not because he longed to finally taste the burger. No, he was in a hurry to get it done. And when he lightly chewed and swallowed the piece of burger, he finally realized something.

This stuff... was actually pretty good.

Katsurou took another bite from the burger, this time a lot slower, not rushed at all. He seemed to enjoy it. Then again, that could just be because his stomach was empty, and he just wanted food in general. The burger was pretty plain, only having the basics, but he didn't mind. Food was food, and this was pretty cheap, assuming that small amount of munny they got wasn't much at all.

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Tue May 19, 2015 11:24 am

As the rather delicious looking burgers came his mouth filled full of saliva.
He tried to swallow it down inconspicuously.When he took his first bite, he was overjoyed that it tasted good.He thanked the waitress with a charming smile.
The waitress noticed this small gesture and smiled back.
Zex'es liked the cheerful mood of the waitress and without thinking to much about it he created a rose made out of metal for her.
She seemed impressed and her cheeks were turning red slowly.
She went back with quick steps.

''She seems to be shy.''

He said, looking over at Katsu.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Tue May 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Katsurou watched the exchange between Zex'es and the waitress, seemingly confused by the interaction. However, he simply shrugged the reaction off, speaking before he took another bite of his burger.

"Maybe... Most people back in Shibuya would love stuff like that."

He chewed the bite, swallowing it before he sighed. He glanced to his scythe, still firmly in the ground. And then, he shook his head.

"What's with people? They're always so obsessed with 'the greatest in fashion' or 'this designer brand' or 'this person did this.' They don't seem to understand how easy it is to die. The Reaper's Game wouldn't exist if that weren't true."

Katsurou sighed, with a shake of his head, before taking another bite of his burger.

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Tue May 19, 2015 2:24 pm

He took a bite of his food, and wondered what his colleague hat-spoken.
He could not quite understand it but he wanted to question him about his homeland. He seemed to mention this again.

The place where you are from. What is it like?

His anticipation could be seen in his face.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Wed May 20, 2015 1:27 am

Katsurou placed his half-eaten burger down. He sighed, leaning back in his chair. What was Shibuya like...?

"...It was shit."

Katsurou was very blunt in his statement, but soon felt the need to go further in his explanation. He sighed once again, shaking his head as he spoke this time.

"...The people were obsessed. They were always either trying to fit in, or to make the newest fashion statement. Nothing mattered to them but their clothes, because that told you who could and couldn't be your friends. A load of shit, that's what it is. The city itself? It was shit, too. It was flashy as hell, and there were advertisements everywhere. But, always for the new shirt, or the new pin. Nothing else mattered."

He leaned forwards, grabbing onto his burger again. He looked down to it for a few seconds, before he spoke again.

"...Meh. At least the food was good."

And then, he took yet another bite of the burger.

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Wed May 20, 2015 1:02 pm

A place where people are judged by their clothes?He could not imagine such a place.This place does not sound like a home.The people there have to be crazy to judge other people like this.He thought about Katsu, wondering why he don't became like the others.So he asked him the question.

''How is it that you're not like them?''

He reached for his food, waiting on his answer.

Meanwhile, the waitress came with a note in her hand to Zex'es.She handed the note and waved while going back with a smile on her face.Zex'es who just wanted to eat his food, put the burger on the plate and read the note.It read as follows.

My number: 0294887732 <3

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Thu May 21, 2015 1:21 am

Katsurou continued to chew the burger, before placing it down once again. As he swallowed this time, he sighed, once again. And then, he looked to his scythe, still in the ground. He reaches over, and grasps it, leaving it there, but just placing one of his hands on it.

"...I knew, all along. In this town where vanity is key... Something else was happening. Shibuya was just a playground. Underneath? There was so much more."

He seems to grasp the scythe harder, as if trying to pull it from the ground, but he was just too weak. However, that's not what was happening.

"...Who cares about clothes and shit when there's so much more to think of? A city where death is just beginning. Where underneath, a grand Game is being orchestrated. Of Players, of Reapers, of Conductors and Composers... A Reapers' Game."

He sighs, releasing the scythe once again.

"...Why should I care about what -they- care about when I know so much more than they do? They aren't me, and I'm not them... No. I'm something much better."

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Thu May 21, 2015 11:56 am

Zex'es admired the confidence of Katsu.His voice was full of emotion.While he listened to him he remembered a part of his past.Emotions took over him and a single small tear was forming in his eye.He fell into a deep trance.

He saw in his memoirs a little girl that was swallowed up by shadows.He grabbed her and tried to get her out but he wasn't strong enough.The shadows now came in his direction.He tried to run away from them.But they caught him finally.

A short time later he woke up.His whole body was shaking with fear.He wanted to tell Katsu what happened.When he looked at Katsu ,he saw a large shadow moving out of him.He tried to explain to him, hoping he would not be the only one who saw that.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Thu May 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Katsurou sighed, shaking his head. It didn't really matter too much about Shibuya, anymore. He wasn't there. There was no way he could go back. And, if there was... There's no way he would want to.

He reached down to eat another part of his burger, but noticed Zex'es stirring violently. Burger right in front of his mouth, about to take a bite, he stopped, and closed his mouth, looking over to Zex'es once again. He seemed afraid. Not just afraid... Terrified. Katsurou looked over his shoulder, and saw nothing. He looked back down to the burger, and then to Zex'es once again, a questioning and confused look on his face.

"...Is... something wrong? Are the Heartless about?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Thu May 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Zex'es breathing worsened.He could not utter a sound.He created his scythe and prepared for battle.He knew that his friend could not see the creature.So he had to be extra careful to not put him in danger.He shouted!

''Quick duck you trust me.''

He swinging his scythe once across the air and hit the shade.The shadow broke up, leaving a message on the bottom.It was written.

We know that you are alive.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Thu May 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Katsurou watched Zex'es questioningly, but reacted fast when he realized the scythe coming to him. He ducked faster than a bull stampeding down the streets of Mexico, annihilating all in its path. Such a life-threatening experience wasn't good for one's sanity, or calmness. Katsurou sat up and looked around, still oblivious to what was going on.

He saw no Heartless, no darkness. Nothing. Perhaps he couldn't see it... Or perhaps he was looking in all the wrong places. And, so, he looked back to Zex'es, his expression of fear turning slowly into one of anger.

"...What... the HELL was that about?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Thu May 21, 2015 12:28 pm

''Someone is watching me.It must have something to do with my past.What have I done to deserve this?''

Zex'es explained what he had seen.And apologized profoundly.Last but not least, he pointed to the ground where the message was.And asked.

''Can not you see this?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Thu May 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Katsurou looked around, as Zex'es spoke, trying to figure out what had gone on. What Zex'es had said was completely unbelievable... Then again, he had to consider the type of world he was in. It wasn't a very normal, or safe place at all.

And then, the message. He looked down to it, kneeling down to get a better look. He inspected the note, for no less than a minute, and likely as much as two. He was silent, until he looked up to Zex'es once again.

"...What makes you think it's you they're after?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Thu May 21, 2015 2:55 pm

He had a bad feeling about this.Someone was trying to find him.And they used people around him.But why?

However, the issue was important.Were they really after him or his friend.In both cases, it was not good.

''That does not make a difference right?Whether you or I.I will not allow it, that something happens to one of us.Not one more time.''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Fri May 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Katsurou stared down at the message, for a short time, before he sighed. He would return to his seat, before he'd grab the Reforged Moon once again, slinging it over his shoulders. And then, Katsurou would stare for a short period of time at Zex'es, with a very critical eye.

"I... really don't understand you."

With a sigh, Katsurou would shake his head. He was genuinely confused by something.

"...I can control the Heartless, beings of destruction. I wield a scythe, and the power of darkness. I'm a threat to you. We just met, I could easily turn on you at any time. So why the -hell- do you care so much about my well-being?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Sat May 23, 2015 7:32 am

''Yes, perhaps you're right.''

His expression was serious

''Maybe you could do that. But why have you not made it so far? You went with me eating with the little money we had.''

He walked slowly toward him.His voice changed, sounding strange.

''You think the dark would be a weapon of destruction? Then you still haven't seen real destruction.''

His wound on the face began to glow red and in an immense amount.It radiated emotions like fear and pain.He just does not seem to be himself.

''I remember my past.I remember all the bodies whose death I have caused.They called me Bell Cranell the Impaler.''

The glow came to an end.His expression was normal again.Tears droped individually on the ground.

''I do not want to be remembered.Not like this.''

He sat down on the floor and crouched.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Sun May 24, 2015 2:25 am

Katsurou watched Zex'es's little breakdown, but then, he did something incredible. He laughed ever so slightly, shaking his head. He removed the scythe from his shoulders, pointing it in the general direction of Zex'es.

"In case you don't remember, that money came from -you- killing some Heartless that were under -my- control. That money was yours. It's the only reason I brought you."

He laughed once again, this time a bit louder than the first. It seemed as if insanity had taken him, as if Katsurou was losing control of himself.

"Death is just the beginning! Death is just the first step into playing the game of life, don't you see? Do you think you've really destroyed -anything- in those you've killed? No... You did them a favor. You gave them all chances to reevaluate life and fight for what they want!"

Katsurou pulled the Reforged Moon into both of his hands again, when darkness set about his hands. It slowly moved up the scythe, before it engulfed the blade completely. A simple show of his power.

"The Heartless, the Darkness... It's all different. It contains the power to consume and destroy. The choice of whether to simply kill, or to erase, as I please... That is the power I seek, and am now starting to realize."

Imbuement: Darkness

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum