MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Zone of the Ender EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Zone of the Ender EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Zone of the Ender EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Zone of the Ender EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Zone of the Ender EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Zone of the Ender EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Zone of the Ender EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Zone of the Ender EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Zone of the Ender EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Zone of the Ender

3 posters

Go down

Zone of the Ender Empty Zone of the Ender

Post by Revas Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Zone of the Ender: Red may designate a summon and make 1 copy of it.
Cooldown: 15 Posts

Tier One

Praetor Energy: Revas has an additional 1 GP per tier.
Signal of Freedom: Revas' summons have their cost reduced by 1 GP per every other tier.
Signal of Vengeance: Revas' GP cannot be affected by outside sources.
Alternate Red: Revas, whenever he attacks, can briefly make a copy of himself to appear within a 5 meter per tier area of himself.
Everywhere But In Place: Revas' cooldowns are reduced by 1 post every other tier.

Tier Two

Elvhen Spirit: Revas has an additional 1 GP per tier.
Everywhere But Bound: Revas may use his base ability on someone else's summons, placing them under his control.
Zone of the Void: Revas' summons have the same native ability as him to teleport via space. This allows him to switch places with his summons. Switching places triggers a cooldown. | 6 Posts CD
Everywhere But Waiting: Revas' cooldowns are reduced by 1 post per tier.

Tier Three

Ancient Elvhes: Revas' Cooldowns are cut by 1 post per tier. Also, his summons cannot be negatively affected by outside sources.
Zone of the Beginning: Whenever Revas or another attempts to summon something, he may trigger this skill to cancel out the summon and steal the GP, adding it to his own pool. If he cannot affect the summon, then the summoner of that summon takes moderate damage per GP spent on the summon.  | 10 Posts CD
Colliding Zones: Revas' summons have their cost cut by 1 GP per tier. His base ability may summon an additional copy of a summon.

Tier Four

Hanal'Ghilen: Revas may designate a summon or summons to summon for free. He may either summon multiple to equate the cost to 10 GP or a single summon who's cost equals 10 GP.  | 25 Posts CD
Freedom: Revas may desummon his own summons to regain what he spent on them. He may target up to three of his own summons when activating this.  | 10 Posts CD

Tier Five

Zone of the End: Revas receives an additional GP pool that has an equal amount to his initial GP Pool. He has an additional 2 GP for his pools. .

Last edited by Revas on Fri May 06, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Zone of the Ender Empty Re: Zone of the Ender

Post by Harlow Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 pm

To clear up an important distinction, by warping, do you mean teleportation or extremely fast movement?
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Teleportation via space.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:47 pm

If you're teleporting, how are you simultaneously attacking?

Aside the need for justification, you're subverting the speed stat, allowing yourself instantaneous movements and attacks, which equates to instantaneous damage. And despite how negligible it may be at this point, targeting operates under the same stipulation. You may not deal damage via targeting, as it would be instantaneous.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:55 pm

For simultaneous attacks within Warp Strike, I can use an effect similar to Alternate Red using space, if that's alright?

As for subverting speed, in terms of dodging I'd only dodge one attack so if someone uses multiple, I'd need my regular stats for that. Assuming they don't design abilities that counter what I'm doing. Also, not sure if you mean I cannot target or I cannot attack instantly. Remember, this is only his movement and not the swing speed. He's still swinging as fast as normal, it's just he's move point A to point B quicker, not using his sword to strike C quicker aside from closing distances. So someone with higher speed and agility can still dodge. Someone with high enough agility can even perceive the attack at the moment and react as long as their speed is equal or higher, maybe even a tier less given their agility is higher.

Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Dodging is not an issue, other people have teleportation. The issue is the ability to attack while teleporting, enabling you to instantly damage, which is comparable to targeting's limitation. I'm not restricting your ability to target; it's just a comparison.

Teleportation is the act of dispersing your particles and instantly reassembling them elsewhere, so your justification doesn't make sense. If you're just teleporting in front of them, and then attacking, you can do that with any teleportation ability, but that's not the same as simultaneously attacking and teleporting.

Maybe, I'm misunderstanding your intent.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Sorry wow, that was bad explanation on my part. I pictured it as warping then attacking, not doing it simultaneously.

I assume you're saying this is a no-no, even though my intent was to attack IMMEDIATELY after I warp to someone, which then continues on with statistical limitations as normal.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Teleporting and then attacking, is completely fine. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Make the appropriate edits to remove the misconception from any and all relevant abilities and we'll continue.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:34 pm

I think I did already,

Is the dodging limit too low? Necessary? etc. I feel it's necessary but just making sure.
Also, for Warp Zantetsuken, I was thinking the damage would change into Moderate once his CT is 3 and Severe at CT 5 if that's better than consecutive boosts

EDIT: Or I could have Moderate per CT at Tier 3 and keep it consecutive.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Zone of the Ender, you will not be able to teleport in location inhabited by other people, objects, etc. Creating a distinction between teleporting to dodge and teleporting to attack is arbitrary, please remove it.

Warping Weapon: You won't need a cool-down/ability limit on summoning to your hand, but you will on warping weapons within the pre-established area.

Alternate Red: Give me an example of how this is used.

Warp Zantetsuken: What is a zantetsuken effect?
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Before I remove it I need to know what limitation to set. Unless I don't need it, if you would specify instead of just telling me to remove it I would know whether or not you mean eliminate the distinction or eliminate that and the usage limit.

Warping Weapon: I have an ability like this in another skill tree, which I can link since it's Darius', that does this. I know GM looked at my T1 abilities to fix what Oriel allowed so I'm pretty sure it's allowed.

Alternate Red: I attack. A silhouette appears over me and attacks from a different angle, we attack simultaneously. I do a downcut, the silhouette horizontally cuts.

Warp Zantetsuken: I also described it afterwards. So the rest of the ability states it is a slash along the line created between the warp points. So the comparison to zantetsuken effect might not make sense, however it is detailed afterwards so people should be able to understand.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 pm

The strongest it could be, would be once per post, without cool-downs.

Warping Weapon: I would appreciate a link.

Alternate Red: Alright, just wanted to make sure I understood correctly.

Warp Zantetsuken: I wasn't sure if the line and slash was the effect, or something that proceeded the effect. As long as the intent is stated, we're fine. Increase the damage to moderate per tier.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:42 pm

Heart of Ember

First skill.

EDIT: Also changed the end bit of the base and the warp zantets
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Nice rework on the base ability. Approved.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Fri May 06, 2016 3:06 am

Changed to a summoning tree

Really want to figure out how we gonna do this
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri May 06, 2016 7:19 am

Zone of the ender: No. You can make one copy of one of one your own summons. Also it depends when you do it, if you do it when it's near death. Your getting a near death summon.

Tier one

POE: 1 GP per tier

Tier two
Elven spirit: max of the GP is one. Change this to something else.

Everywhere but bounds: if someone's summon is loyal to this won't take effect.

Tier three
Ancient elves: same as the other ones

Zone of the summons: if summons cannot be affected by others then this will be useless.

Colliding zones: you can increase it too two

Tier four
Hannah 9gp is the max now for summons, you probably didn't know this so I am letting you know. Also 25 posts cd

Freedom: same as the others
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Fri May 06, 2016 1:59 pm

Made changes except to Everywhere but Bound. I meant the copies are under his control, not the original summon.

However if you meant that then I'm assuming that it's fine you're just saying it won't work on all summons?

Added stipulation to Zone of the Beginning that punishes the summoner for not allowing me to touch their summons :c

Also you meant only 1 GP per tier as a whole right? Not "Add 1 gp per tier" in one skill? Just wanting to make sure bc I assumed the former.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 pm

1gp per tier was what I meant you can have as much you want but the max GP is 16

Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Fri May 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Edited the GP-gaining skills
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri May 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Approved