MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Simon Ambrosius EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Simon Ambrosius EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Simon Ambrosius EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Simon Ambrosius EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Simon Ambrosius EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Simon Ambrosius EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Simon Ambrosius EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Simon Ambrosius EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Simon Ambrosius EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Simon Ambrosius

2 posters

Go down

Simon Ambrosius Empty Simon Ambrosius

Post by Simon Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 am

Name:Simon Ambrosius
Personality: Simon is kind, giving, and concerned with others, especially true with those close to him. His time wandering all creation has, after all this time, honed and sharpened his best personality traits. He constantly tries to hone his empathy, seeking to understand people. Any emotion he feels, he feels it strongly. He strives to forgive easily, not always successful in this. He will raise a hand to defend himself, and those he cares for, but, beyond this, he tends to avoid violence, if he can.
Race: Somebody

Appearance: Simon is a rather large and imposing figure, but not so large as to look brutish. He's stronger than most, though, you'd never tell by looking at him. A worn fleshtone, like unto caramel. Hair long and white, adularescent in sheen, kept in a braid by silver ornaments. A small spire of quartz, held by gold wire, hangs from the end of the braid. His eyes are a strange, unsettling shade of brilliant cyan.

His attire is, at its base, surprisingly simple. A black tee, the neck of which seems to be a loose sort of turtleneck. Simple white pants, which flare out at the bottom, the cuffs decorated in a red, black, and white chevron. Simple black boots with a moderate heel cover his feet, held fast by black leather straps, and silver-steel rings. A rosewood-colored leather belt holds up the white pants. Lengths of silver chain loosely encircle his hips, as well as his neck. The most elaborate part is his jacket. An impressive, hooded, ultramarine piece, with a pair of long tails reaching down to his ankles. Cerulean tribal markings adorn the cuffs of the wrists. His ears are pierced high, with pairs of dark metallic bands.

Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.) Moon
3.) Wind
4.) Water

History: ...I'm from Radiant Garden, you know.

Not this one, of course. Another one. Similar. Quite similar. But, the time is out. People are missing. If you really want to hear my story, fine

I was raised by loving parents, who believed in em, and supported me. I was never terribly popular... The autistic rarely are. But, I had friends, enough. Romance, even. More than most will ever have, at once! (Polyamory is a hell of a lifestyle.) ...Then, hell on earth happened. Heartless overran the Garden. And, the Castellan, our so-called protector, let it happen. In fact, word is, he caused it. Or... Whatever replaced him, anyway.

I was spared being cast into Darkness. No, I was snatched up by a Goddess of Light. I became her plaything. A flesh-and-blood muppet, used to seduce one of her Paladins, only to be ripped away from her, to convince her to return home. Of course, it took a while to find her. I became a King. Part of a massive pan-dimensional Empire. ...One that constantly harmed itself. I was a man among those that the gods worshiped. I couldn't protect my people. So, I served them. Made everything a cause for celebration, and focused inward. They were grieving, constantly, but, at least they had reason to smile, and nobody went hungry.

I did my best. I have no regrets.

...I did find the paladin, eventually. ...A corpse. So, naturally, I drained my life-force into her, to bring her back. And, in turn, she threw open the gates of hell, and brought me back. We were wed, and had a child.

...I don't want to remember it in detail. Suffice to say, they are no longer with me.

...I... ...The next few millenia are a blur, for me. ...I went a little insane. Fancied myself a god, in another reality. One that my antics eventually caused to collapse. I had this habit of doing nothing directly. I raised heroes and villains up, and set them on eachother. To try and improve the universe. ...One of my plans went wrong. Things went too far. (How was I to know the goddess who held domain over the physics of stars would give her creations no ontological inertia? Who DOES that!?!) ...It wasn't a total wash. An exodus into a parallel universe kept people from dying due to the heat-death of the universe. ...The exodus, however...

I did my best.

In this new universe, I took up the role of a custodian. I would cast the sinful into Darkness, and save the innocent. ...At least, that was the idea. It took ages. Ages upon ages. Many of them spent angsting over what I'd been doing. But, I learned something. It's not as simple as Sin and Virtue. Eventually, I realized that, given enough time, and a few helpful nudges... People are capable of saving themselves. It took me a long time to finally realize this. But, I did. Eventually. ...I finally realized what I'd been missing, since those days in my youth, when my life was forever upended.

...Knowing what I know, now? It's time to come home. I've been a saint, a sinner, a soldier, a king, a warlord...

...Think it's time to just be me. ...Whatever that is.

Other Notes:

Last edited by Simon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Simon
Simon

Back to top Go down

Simon Ambrosius Empty Re: Simon Ambrosius

Post by Hikari Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:54 am

I can see what you're doing with your application and respect it but the area of race has to be fulfilled out. Your character isn't required to know it of course but considering how some races specifically affect what elements they can possess you'll have to fill that section out.

Other than that everything's fine.
Hikari
Hikari
Light's Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Clarified.
Simon
Simon

Back to top Go down