MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability)

2 posters

Go down

Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) Empty Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability)

Post by Efeu Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Ability Name: Cyptolocker
Ability Type: Jerk ability I mean defensive?
Ability Cost: 50
Ability Cooldown: 9 loooong post
Ability Lasts: 5 posts
Damage: moderate
Size: Medium-ish
Ability Element: Plant
Ability Description:
well even if this name is a virus I like the name so You you go sir will need explainations right why its a plant well here Vines trap you Attempting to keep you still for a little so I can smack you in the face because I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGER JERK and I like it mkay this is how I play competively in video games JERKISH Now we get it in role form the vines come from the ground and z learned this because Roleplay I mean I have no reason But don't we all? well there are also thorns so I can be even more of a jerk

Last edited by zdynasty on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) Empty Re: Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability)

Post by Veara Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm

How big are the vines and how long is the opponent trapped for Z ?
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability) Empty Re: Cyptolocker (No not the virus one of my ability)

Post by Efeu Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:59 pm

it kinda says Ability Lasts: 3 posts and vines size I would say medium-ish

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:01 pm

You have tier three magic so I would say that the ability can last for a full five

If their medium size then do they have thorns or are they only meant to ensare

Also edit that vines are medium sized vines into the ability
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:06 pm

Oh mkay 5 it is
Depends If it forces higher cool down then I'm fine but if it does not then I would rather not go thorns
also all edits made

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:14 pm

So for medium we're going to assume that means their thick vines similar to oak tree branches and thorns would literally be fine they wouldn't boost the cost of the cool down
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:23 pm

mkay faster way to well Have the cheesiest puns in half the time zdynasty approves -2035 so yeah edits made what do you think about the damage

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:41 pm

If this is constantly crushing then I would guess moderate damage
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:45 pm

okay Edits maders get it the...the truck??? Oh okay I'll let myself out

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Very Happy

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down