MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Creep. [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Creep. [Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Creep. [Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Creep. [Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Creep. [Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Creep. [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Creep. [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Creep. [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Creep. [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Creep. [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Creep. [Open] Empty Creep. [Open]

Post by Oriel Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:47 am

Another serene evening in Destiny Islands as stars just begun to show in the night sky against hues of dark purple with a hint of orange just peaking out from the skyline. A small breeze flew through the almost empty town, constant as it came from the sea to make its way eventually across all the islands. Not much seemed to happen here, but that was the beauty of this world, to visitors it was like a holiday with vibrant weather and welcoming people. It only made sense that people would come back here so often, for so little reason.

A portal opened in an alleyway, out of it stepped Oriel. Her memories vacant apart from a few with crimson eyes that held the all too familiar blank stare among nobodies. With her hood up and hands in her pocket the girl left the alleyway to walk through the town. She scanned her surroundings as she walked by, quaint buildings mostly made of wood with light glowing from the windows made her think she should have been in one of those, with someone, at some point.. The thought escaped her mind as her feet kicked into the sandy pavement path and she watched as a small amount of sand picked up with the wind and was carried away.

This place was all so relevant to her yet she couldn't get a grasp on how other than the fact this was the last place she was before waking up in Twilight Town. If anything, she felt like a creep, walking the streets obsessing over these beautiful islands and the seemingly endless sea. The girl managed to walk a bit of distance, reaching the end of the town and onto a long, old, wooden wharf. Staring out at the sea the nobody walked to the end of it, her mind and sense of surroundings blank as she took in the scenery. She set her eyes on the ocean that reflected the now fully dark sky, its moon and stars in full bloom. Oriel let out a sigh as she reached the end of the wharf, the girl sat on the edge and continued moving til she was laying down, staring up at the sky as her legs dangled over the water. Finally, the girl began to think aloud, uncaring or unaware whether anyone was about.

"What is it with this place? Why do I keep wanting to come back when there's so many other worlds out there to see?"
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Creep. [Open] Empty Re: Creep. [Open]

Post by Psyper Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:33 am

It was late afternoon when Psyper found herself in Destiny Island under her guardian's request, who saw beauty in the ebbing waves and the shifting sands, where the false somebody only saw a large amount of salt water and eroded rocks. But somehow, the scent of seaweed was strangely appealing, as was the quiet crashing of waves upon the shore. She couldn't help but be drawn to it, and soon she was waist-deep in the sea. For a moment, her lips curled to a smile as she let herself float on the surface, allowing herself to be in the mercy of the waves.

The cool waters washed away the dirt from her clothes, and calmed her mind to a state where she could fall asleep. There were no dreams, no memories, only a void to fill the time she remained asleep. That is until she heard a voice. It sounded close by, and it sounded clear. She opened her eyes and saw glimmering lights painted in a canvas of dark blue. She laid, sprawled out on the shore where the high-tide left her before it retreated for the next few hours.

Her head tilted towards the lone figure just above her. "Perhaps you had ties here in this world that you forgot," the fellow nobody said, looking up at the person above with a nobody's stare. "I felt the same way, in a number of places. Interesting, is it not?"
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriel Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 am

Oriel closed her eyes for a moment, only to open them quickly again at the sound of someone else's voice. She listened closely to the words spoken as her head turned from side to side, only to come to the conclusion that the person speaking was on the sand below. Not that it mattered, the nobody found herself indulging in the thought this person's words had provoked. Whoever she was, she was right. The nobody was absolutely certain she had ties to this world that had been forgotten, sadly the only thing she could remember was the few moments before her "death" that were situated on these islands. However, that wasn't just it, where ever she went in this particular world, it all felt so familiar despite no other memories of the place.

"I'm beginning to believe that's the case," Oriel paused only for a moment, "It's especially interesting, I've never met another person who had a similar case of amnesia about a place."

With that said the nobody sat up again, looking about for the girl on the sands, she could see only the girl's legs sprawled out as she laid there. It was somewhat nice and perhaps a bit strange that she would lay there and continue on Oriel's outspoken thoughts. Oriel placed her hands on the edge and swiftly swung down, dangling only for a moment before she'd land in the shallow waters, staring at the girl before her. It was completely an instinct of hers to scan the person's elements, only to find her heart and primary element aligned the same as Oriel's, a rare and interesting case.

"Can I ask you something?"
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyper Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:54 am

Psyper closed her eyes again after hearing the girl thinking about what she just said. But was it really a case of amnesia? How strange, she didn't even feel phased by that. Psyper found it hard to care, yet she knew she should be concerned. Perhaps that concern was something for Spirit to handle or something. "What do you think?" she whispered to someone only she could see, but given the other nobody's power, she might pick up on another soul floating about the girl on the sand.

The said soul didn't give an answer right away, and by the time she had one, the nobody on the warf had jumped down and asked her question, which stole Psyper's full attention. Psyper swung her arms to her side, making halves of a sand angel's wings before pushing herself to a sitting position before picking up her arms and resting them upon her lap, crossed, making her look somewhat childish in posture.

"What is it you want answered?"

She gazed up at the woman covered with a hood and awaited intently for her question to be asked. What could it be, she wondered.
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriel Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:44 pm

"Do you remember dying?"

The girl's tone was serious and direct, holding a hint of nervousness. It didn't make much sense to ask someone that, let alone a stranger but there were some similarities that wouldn't let Oriel hold back. There was something about the stranger's demeanor and words spoken that made it seem like she was a worldly traveler too, capable of more than the ordinary person. Her heart made of nothingness unlike others whom were either light or dark was the biggest hint to Oriel. Was it possible that there were more people out there with a heart of nothingness but were completely normal?

Silently Oriel stood there, eagerly anticipating a response. It was likely she'd get shut down after asking such a question but it was worth a shot. If anything, perhaps the stranger would find it interesting and engage in more conversation with this.
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyper Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Dying... Psyper tilted her head up slightly to examine the stars as she tried to recall what she could before the bloodbath that she awoke to. She hummed a tune as if it would help her remember, but there wasn't anything about her own last moments. "Nope, nothing about dying," she answered, turning her gaze to her side, where there was only the horizon to be seen. "What about you, Spirit? Do you remember dying? ... Mhm... mhm..."

She turned back to the other nobody and shook her head. "Spirit doesn't remember dying either." The nobody picked herself up and dusted down the sand on her attire. Suddenly something popped into her mind. "But..." she started, rubbing her chin with a hand in thought, "I do remember something else... I remember... struggling and... being held down... a set of bright lights over my head and the sound of a machine whirring to life. Then... I felt my emotions slipping away with my sight." She didn't sound distressed by the memory at all, and she simply shrugged it off.

"Does that count as dying? I don't feel dead."
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum