MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Awakening EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Awakening EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Awakening EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Awakening EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Awakening EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Awakening EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Awakening EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Awakening EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Awakening EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Awakening

Go down

Awakening Empty Awakening

Post by Emily Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:07 pm

This mean's Xern is thinking
This is the signal for a time skip(only being used in this first post) ~

What is this feeling, a empty feeling like one he has not felt in a long time. Why does the Island look different, ever so slightly as well? Xern looked around winds pulling at his cloak, and his hair being plastered onto his face. Rain started to fall, but that did not bother Xern. He felt like he was far away from his home, yet he was as close as he has been in a while. Walking along the beach, Xern saw a door, like the one he has on his shack, but when he opened it, there was nothing there, just a empty room. No bed, no book selves, and not even his weapon rack. What was this all about? Who knows, might just be his tired mind, as Xern lays down and sleeps wrapping him self in his cloak for what little warmth he needed.~

The sun was shining though the cracks in the shack, not much but just enough to light the room, as Xern finally woke up. He noticed that there was damage to the shack. I can't have my home be in this type of shape. I should go find some quick patches, in till I can go buy something for it. As Xern walks over to the door, He noticed another crucial detail, there was small writing on his wall, A note of some sort. Reading it Xern felt sadness over take him. It was a goodbye, from someone his memory could not tell.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum