MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation

2 posters

Go down

Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation Empty Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation

Post by Drake Pathos Sat May 07, 2016 1:26 am

Name: Undo Creation
Type: Bow
Size: Large
Alignment: Space, Fire, Ice, Magma
Enchants / Abilities True Shot - Izanami's arrows will warp to the intended target's location, 5 meters away from them. | 1 Posts CD
Multi-Shot - For each shot, Izanami shoots 5 arrows. | 1 Posts CD
Burning Shot - Izanami's arrows glow with a indigo fire and are coated in magma. Each hit leaves magma behind, constantly dealing severe damage until the magma is removed. | 1 posts CD
Piercing Shot - Izanami's arrows pierce through physical defenses
Magbreaker - Izanami's arrows destroys 20 MP per hit.
Notable Information: Appearance

Last edited by Drake Pathos on Sun May 08, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation Empty Re: Izanami's Bow: Undo Creation

Post by Veara Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 am

True shot needs a cooldown

Multi shot needs a cooldown

Burning shot needs a cooldown

Can't break through synth equal to your own level or End equal

Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun May 08, 2016 12:50 am

How come these skills need a cooldown? I thought these were entirely possible passive traits. Comparing it to like, Xigbar. If some or all need nerfing to be passive, I'd rather compromise with the nerfs.

And that's fine.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 7:29 am

With nerf's their still going to need the cool downs just like any other ability usually the only one that can get away with not having
Cooldowns is the ST and even there most of the time that isn't the case.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun May 08, 2016 10:16 am

But these are abilities that have been in synthesis time and time again. Homing can be done via technology, firing multiple projectiles is very easily done. The only one that makes sense is the warping projectiles. I don't get how the arrows need a cooldown to apply a magma effect, albeit even if it's nerfed.

edit: Thought i had homing on here, forget I mentioned homing
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 10:43 am

Regardless they need a cooldown

It's that simple doesn't have to be long but it's not going to be a continual every post unless in ST which isn't that's the perk of the ST most of the time

Either way 2cd sounds good
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun May 08, 2016 10:57 am

We can make multi-shot weapons without cooldowns. If they need cooldowns now, it doesn't make sense if a weapon is designed to do so,

You just approved a weaker version of Burning SHot in another synthesis

Otherwise I'm fine with adding a CD but those two things are completely capable of being passive based on recent approvals and just logic in general.

edit: And the only reason I'm arguing this is because of the fact a synthesis has a similar, albeit weaker version of burning shot (simply a burn effect) and that I haven't been given an explanation besides you're now limiting passive things to ST's. Which is dumb. If synthesis abilities could only ever have cooldowns then that severely limits their practicality.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 11:26 am

2cd

An you just answered your own question. a weaker version

Your free to argue this, however I'm not going too. It's literally a cooldown post in between shots. You aren't defenseless and this isn't hindering the practicality of any of your weapon

You are shooting magma

Magma.

Five shots of it.

Like I said if this was a St and your primary way of attack however it clearly isn't and this isn't your only weapon
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun May 08, 2016 11:48 am

Okay but they are separate abilities and you literally said that if I nerfed it that I still would neeed a cooldown.

I'm not gonna limit myself if others aren't limited in the same way. Magma is also an available element, so that should NOT matter. If I have a combination element, i should be able to utilize it to an extent I would utilize other elements.

I just found it unfair that you just contradicted yourself for the sake of the argument when I literally just said I'll nerf them if that means I could have them as passives. But you're very adamant on putting a cooldown on my items. It's not the point that there is a cooldown, it's the point that MY thing has a limitation that someone else doesn't have and you haven't given me anything like "Oh this is the direction we are taking synthesis" when you're just saying "this would be fine in an ST" when numerous synthesis before that have been approved have had plenty of powerful passives BECAUSE of T5 synthesis.

I mean do you really not expect me to be irked a little by that?

edit: Regardless, if this debate leads nowhere the cooldowns are on there and if you don't continue this discussion then I'm not going to be done with it because it is an important discussion for the evolution of the site's mechanics and me trying to understand those mechanics and why certain things work a certain way.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 11:52 am

1cd for your multi shot
And
1cd for your burn shot

So that it's not continuously spammed every post

This is so that its every other post. It's that simple

You edit that onto your app and when we're done

This isn't a serious discussion.

This is literally me telling you something that prevents spam.

Please edit this in.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun May 08, 2016 12:00 pm

I did.

Also it is a serious discussion because I, as a member, need to know why things are a certain way. I need to know how the system works. I, as a person, require an actual explanation and then I'm fine with it. I get you don't want spam, but contradicting yourself and not working with me on something isn't going to make me sit down.

If something fundamentally changes about a system, then I want to understand it. Also, the only spammy thing about it is the warp shot + multi shot. Otherwise the magma arrows aren't really spammy but I'm only adding a cooldown bc you won't work with me on how to make it a passive.

Also there are plenty of things that could be technically spam, but they aren't an issue because they aren't TRUE. Dealing damage in this fashion is never true. Defenses can easily be made around it. The warp shot thing is something I can't really argue, I get why you want to put a cooldown on that . But the other things are definitely able to be dealt with in a way that makes the spam a very little if at all an issue.

I am also only discussing this because we are in a transitional period where these things matter most as how you treat these abilities will likely need to affect a lot of cases and not just this one. There needs to be consistency without using arbitrary rules.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 pm

1cd not two

If you want to continue ill gladly do it in PC
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun May 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Fixed

But that's not the point. I really hope you guys don't keep taking it like I'm trying to get something, because if so that just frustrates me further

The frustrations I cause are for the benefit of the site as I try to figure things out and you create rulings based on it and if I don't agree with it, then the point is to then clarify and explain why something is because people do need to understand the system.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content